Land of Dragons- The Dragonlopedia

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Land of Dragons- The Dragonlopedia

Postby snailkinz » Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:07 pm

Libro wrote: "..Hello, mortal. I assume you're the new human villager. I'm Libro, the librarian of La Playa's local library. We have all kinds of books, are you looking for one in particular? Oh? A book with dragon information? Then this book, The Dragonlopedia, is perfect for you. It's a old beat up book that was written at least two centuries ago but it's a interesting, informational read. It is the encyclopedia of all the existing species for Land of Dragons, currently there are 33 species but there'll be more dragon species added as time flies by. Do not post or comment on this thread. Now, please find a seat in the library and quietly read. Thank you."

Fire Dragon
Habitat- Beaches
Element- Fire
Despite their tall buff appearances, fire dragons are actually usually pretty cuddly and playful! Just be careful, their cuddles could burn your skin off. Fire dragons are definitely very mischievous though.

Image -> Image ->Image

Volcano Dragon
Habitat- Beaches
Element- Fire
Unlike the fire dragons, volcano dragons are actually pretty aggressive and hot headed. You would never want to mess with one!

Sun Dragon
Habitat- Beaches
Element- Fire
The hottest of all the fire dragons, you can feel a sun dragon's heat from far away! They're definitely the most chill, peaceful of the bunch.

Mushroom Dragon
Habitat- Forest
Element- Nature
Their mushroom appearance helps them camouflage in the forests. Mushroom dragons are pretty shy.

Stone Dragon
Habitat- Forest
Element- Nature
They might seem unlively at first, but don't let that fool you! They are very well alive. Their statue-esque poses and appearance helps them both camouflage and easily catch small prey that may land somewhere on their body.

ImageImage

Cloud & Thunder Dragon
Habitat- Forest & Mountain
Element- Nature
Cloud dragons are very lazy and like to sit and stretch on clouds all day. Thunder dragons on the other hand are just jerks who want to scare everyone with their thunder.
Image -> Image -> ?

Earth Dragon
Habitat- Forest
Element- Nature
These dragons like to stay cool by taking mudbaths. With their bulky, buff bodies they're definitely one of the strongest dragon species.

Image -> Image -> ?

Dandelion Dragon
Habitat- Forest
Element- Nature

Dandelion dragons always seem to be floating around, like dandelion seeds! They're very light in weight. Dandelion dragons aren't the friendliest though, they'd prefer if you didn't bother them and left them alone.

Flower Dragons
Habitat- Forest
Element- Nature
Tiny dragons that live in flowers, there's tons of variants of flower dragons! They feed off of sunlight and water like flowers do and are very dependent on their flower, they will live as long as their flower lives.

Blossom Dragon
Habitat- Forest
Element- Nature
A very elegant, beautiful dragon species. They are very shy, quiet and sensitive, similar to deer.

Leaf Dragon
Habitat- Forest
Element- Nature
Definitely the most aggressive of the nature dragon bunch..

Undead Dragon
Habitat- Caves
Element- Dark
Restless dragon spirits are reincarnated into undead dragons. Since dragon graves are commonly in caves, they're everywhere in there.

Shadow Dragon
Habitat- Caves
Element- Dark
The most mysterious of the dragon species..

Gem Dragon
Habitat- Caves
Element- Stone
Small, wingless dragons that have gem-esque spikes all over their body. With their appearance, they can easily camouflage in the cave.

Slime Dragon
Habitat- Caves
Element- Uh...
Very friendly, loving dragons! And of course very slimy and squishy. There's tons of variants and colors of slime dragons! They glow in the dark caves and are very easy to find.

Night Dragon
Habitat- All places
Element- Astronomy
Night dragons! They can be found everywhere when it's night, as they're nocturnal. They say if you see one and it doesn't run away from you, it's good luck!

Star Dragon
Habitat- All places
Element- Astronomy
These fellas are found everywhere in the night sky. They say if you see one zooming through the skies, make a wish! it'll come true for sure.

Saturn Dragon
Habitat- All places
Element- Astronomy
The rarest of the astronomy dragons, the saturn dragon! Usually they're far away and you can barely see them in the night skies, but if you're lucky you may see one up close!

Magic Dragon
Habitat- Cave
Element- Magic
The rarest dragon species of them all. They're the wisest, smartest and the only dragons to have magical powers.

Bronze Dragon
Habitat- Caves
Element- Metal
They are as shiny as real bronze and are very proud, confident dragons.

Silver Dragon
Habitat- Caves
Element- Metal
They are as shiny as real silver and are very proud, confident dragons.

Golden Dragon
Habitat- Caves
Element- Metal
Wow! These dragons are one of the rarest species out there. They are as shiny as real gold and are very proud, confident dragons.

Ice Dragon
Habitat- Mountains
Element- Ice
They may appear small and cute, but they're hotheaded and a bit aggressive! Their icicle spikes are like porcupine quills, they use them to defend themselves and attack.

Snowflake Dragon
Habitat- Mountains
Element- Ice

The tiniest dragon of them all! Each snowflake dragon has a unique design, like real snowflakes!

Image -> Image -> Image

Snow Dragon
Habitat- Mountains
Element- Ice
Pretty stoic, chill dragons. They won't bother you as long as you don't bother them.

Aqua Dragon
Habitat- Mountains (river)
Element- Water
Their lovely blue scales glimmer in the river. Aqua dragons have behavior and personalities similar to dolphins.

Bubble Dragon
Element- Water
These dragons have an appearance that help them camouflage with the water, they can easily snack on any prey nearby without them noticing they're there!

Koi Dragon
Element- Water
Possibly the prettiest aquatic dragon of them all. You can hear their beautiful singing underwater.

Goldfish Dragon
Element- Water
The most common, smallest of the aquatic dragons. They are common prey of some of the bigger predator aquatic dragons.
Image -> ? -> ?

Seaweed Dragon
Element- Water
Not only do they look like seaweed, but they also feed off of it! Their appearance helps them camouflage to hide from predators.
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━
hi there !! ^__^

kirby - he/him
isfj - mexican

ImageImageImage
━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

━━━━━━━♡♡━━━━━━━

snailkinz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery