LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

Postby NARANDA » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:16 pm

Username; NARANDA
My Team; Team Dark
User you're Attacking; chromatic.'s Khaos
Submitted Piece; (1,008 Words)
Speaking To The Stars
"The stars speak to us more strongly then others Khaos. That is one of our gifts that I have so far found." Sky blue eyes turned to the left but his head did not follow. The face of his fellow companion vanished behind the strange fluidity of his mane that held the stars in its grasp and moved of its own accord. The deep blue eyes of his friend and enemy stared up towards the starry sky above. He felt frustrated as well as grateful. He was being taught by a fellow space lion, a gift that his friend never received, but he was not learning what he wished. He was not being taught his enemies attacks. He could not learn to defeat the pride if such lions continued to hide their true nature. As much as Aries was his friend he was still a member of the detestable pride.
"We get to hear their melodies, their voices strong and true, and even stars that others can not understand. Others find this boring though. It is sad to see so many bored of staring into the beautiful skies." Khaos turned his eyes away to look into the stars above. He was still learning to filter the voices, to pinpoint individual stars but he had already improved on that since he had first met Aries, but it was not enough, he wanted more.
"I can not say it is boring, but I do wish to learn more." He watched his friend from the corner of his eyes.
"I understand that, but you must also be patient. One thing at a time." Aries finally turned his head to meet the looks of Khaos who turned his eyes away. "Also, understand I am still learning myself."
"You have been here how long and you can't teach me more then this?" He glared at the smug grin that Aries had upon his face.
"I have learned more, but this is the only technique I have mastered. All others are only partially explored or stabilized. Hard to teach when I can't control it." Aries took a deep breathe and seemed to remember something or think intensely of what could have been if he had not taken precautions. Khaos knew of those thoughts, Aries had shared them before. The fear of harming others with his unknown and possibly unstable element. Then why did he stay with the pride? It would be better to just leave.
"It's much safer as a nomad. Not too many nearby to harm."
"Yes, but it's lonely, it's cold. The pride is warm and full of life." Khaos snorted at that.
"May be warm but dangerous." He stood and walked along the ledge where they sat, looking up into the sky as if trying to find another angle or something new to focus on.
"Well, I must be getting back to the pride. I wish I had more time but my duties do take a lot of my time. I do hope I can teach you more next time we meet Khaos." He stood and left the place behind, leaving Khaos to his own thoughts.

He looked to the stars and found a small one that seemed to be calling to him,
'Khaos, Khaos.' The voice was soft and quiet, nearly inaudible.
"What?!" He said a little annoyed with the gentle voice that seemed to probe his mind with their speech, a voice that seemed to resemble a child.
'Why are you in such a hurry to learn more? Do our conversations not bring you joy?' He noted the fear in their voice, a fear of being alone.
"No, it does not. I have suffered too much to feel any joy from such boring activities. How can I learn to destroy that which I hate when all he tells me is that the stars speak to me?!" He growled, digging his claws into the ground. The dirt rubbed between his toes as he disturbed it in anger. He paced the edge of the platform, walking back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. The voice of the star was quiet for a bit and he did not bother to try and speak to them once again.
'But if you only focus on the bad you will never see the good.' The voice seemed to pull at some strings that only angered him further.
"I care not about that. Destruction is more satisfying." He finally stopped his pacing and sat where the sky was most visible.
'But it will be so lonely not only for you but also for us. We get lonely up here too you know.' The voice seemed to hold a hint of sadness bringing forth more anger from the lion who sat listening despite being annoyed by their words.
"And why would I care about that? There are other lions besides the pride. Talk to them." he growled.
'But very few others like you or Aries. You do not like speaking with us, but Aries does. Why would you harm a friend who is also your own?'
Khaos had to think. Aries had done nothing to him but he has also done nothing for him. Aries would have been there during it all, when he was accused of outrageous crimes that were not his, when he was kicked out from the place he tried to make his own. Why did he not stop them from doing so? Why did Aries not give him a chance? He clenched his teeth.
"Because he did nothing." Khaos replied. "He did nothing at all." He stood and looked up to the sky one last time. "To me that is just as horrible as kicking me out himself. If he was truly my friend he would be out here with me." He ignored the voice reaching out to him, begging him to stay as he walked away from the place where he often met Aries, his friend and his enemy, he walked the border of both in the eyes of Khaos.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Vraska the Unseen - For your lineless bust (4pts, 10 tokens), Digitally Colored (+10 tokens), Armored piece (+5 tokens and a surprise) with a bg (+5pts, 5 tokens) you have won for team LIGHT (9pts) and (30 tokens)!

SukarettoYanagi - For your Traditionally colored and shaded(+10 tokens) bust (+2 pts and 2 tokens) you have won for team DARK (+2pts) and (+12 tokens)

SukarettoYanagi - For your Traditionally colored and shaded(+10 tokens) bust (+2 pts and 2 tokens) you have won for team DARK (+2pts) and (+12 tokens)

SukarettoYanagi - For your Traditionally lined (+5 tokens) bust (+2 pts and 2 tokens) you have won for team DARK (+2pts) and (+7 tokens)

MechanicDrone - For your Animated (3pts and +10 tokens) digitally colored (+10 tokens) piece with a Background (+5pts and 5 tokens) armor (+5 tokens and a surprise) utilizing your teams name (+5pts and 5 tokens) you have won for your team DARK (+13pts)
      and (+35 tokens)

MechanicDrone - For your Animated (3pts and +10 tokens) digitally colored (+10 tokens) piece with a Background (+5pts and 5 tokens) armor (+5 tokens and a surprise) utilizing your teams name (+5pts and 5 tokens) you have won for your team DARK (+13pts)
      and (+35 tokens)

and (+35 tokens)

Keen - For your Bust (+2pts and +2 tokens) that is digitally colored and shaded (+15 tokens) with a background (+5pts and 5 tokens) and utilizes your teams name (+5 pts and 5 tokens) you have won for your team LIGHT (+12pts and 27 tokens)

MechanicDrone - For your Animated (3pts and +10 tokens) digitally colored (+10 tokens) piece with a Background (+5pts and 5 tokens) armor (+5 tokens and a surprise) utilizing your teams name (+5pts and 5 tokens) you have won for your team DARK (+13pts) and (+35 tokens)

MechanicDrone - For your Animated (3pts and +10 tokens) digitally colored (+10 tokens) piece with a Background (+5pts and 5 tokens) armor (+5 tokens and a surprise) utilizing your teams name (+5pts and 5 tokens) you have won for your team DARK (+13pts) and (+35 tokens)

OblivionWing01 - For your bust (+2pts and 2 tokens) that is digitally colored and shaded (+15 tokens) piece with armor (+5 tokens and a surprise) you have won for your team LIGHT (+2pts) and (+22 tokens)

OblivionWing01 - For your bust (+2pts and 2 tokens) that is digitally colored and shaded (+15 tokens) you have won for your team LIGHT (+2pts) and (+17 tokens)

Stonefly - For your fullbody (+5pts and 5 tokens) that is digitally colored (+10 tokens) which has an extra character (+10pts and +10tokens) you have won your team LIGHT (+15pts) and (+25 tokens)

Stonefly - For your bust (+2pts and 2 tokens) that is digitally colored and shaded (+15 tokens) with armor (+5 tokens and a surprise) that utilizes your team name (+5pts and +5 tokens) you have won your team LIGHT (+7pts) and (+27 tokens)

Keen - For your animated fullbody(+5pts and +10tokens) that is digitally colored (+10 tokens) which sports a Background (+5pts and +5tokens) and armor (+5tokens and a surprise) and takes advantage of your team name (+5pts and 5 tokens) you have won your team LIGHT (+15pts) and (+35 tokens)

Alaric Glockner - For your fullbody (+5pts and +5tokens) that is digitally colored and shaded (+15 tokens) and includes a background (+5pts and +5tokens) you have won your team DARK (+10pts) and (+25 tokens)

MechanicDrone - For your Animated (3pts and +10 tokens) digitally colored and shaded (+15 tokens) piece with a Background (+5pts and 5 tokens) utilizing your teams name (+5pts and 5 tokens) you have won for your team DARK (+13pts) and (+35 tokens)

MechanicDrone - For your Animated (3pts and +10 tokens) digitally colored (+10 tokens) piece with a Background (+5pts and 5 tokens) and armor (+5 tokens and a surprise) utilizing your teams name (+5pts and 5 tokens) you have won for your team DARK (+13pts) and (+35 tokens)

NARANDA - For your 1,000 word story (+15pts and +20tokens) you have won your team DARK (+15pts) and (+20tokens)

Add to totals
      Light = 62 = 498 total
      Dark = 210 = 558 total
      (including the points mech posted on last page for my art)
      Please let me know if i missed something for your piece scoring! i will go back and double check if i inputted something wrong!
Last edited by starry--knight on Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:58 am, edited 2 times in total.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:46 pm

Username; SukarettoYanagi
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Oblivion-Wing01
Submitted Piece; Just One More Minuet..

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:48 pm

NizoLuv wrote:Username; NizoLuv
Lion 1; Eztli- Male- His Family - Tracker - Ref / w/ Armor - Basic info

Lion 2; Inna- Male - Pride - Cub Trainer - Ref / w/ items - Basic info

Lion 3; - Seika- Her Family - Nomad - Ref - Basic info

Lion 4; - Aysu- Her Family - Pride's Member - Ref - Basic info

Lion 5; - Parisa- Her Family/Pride - Cub - Ref - Basic info

You RNGd Team Dark

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd-Lee » Mon Feb 19, 2018 6:03 pm

Username; [missing]
My Team; Litt
User you're Attacking; Ccrow
Submitted Piece;

Username; [missing]
My Team; Litt
User you're Attacking; Naranda
Submitted Piece;

Username; [missing]
My Team; Litt
User you're Attacking; Willow and Lichenfeather
Submitted Piece;
unnessecary links wrote:Characters(old, LOL)
My SMWs(closed)
Flight Rising(idk why)
3k+ Chickens(active!)

Hi! I'm Medd! They/them please.
I am sometimes hard to reach on CS! If you need me quickly try Toyhouse(Medd-Lee), thanks!
Most links are outdated, sorry guys!
Medd-Lee

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontrix » Mon Feb 19, 2018 10:17 pm

Username; Dragontrix
My Team; dark
User you're Attacking; [Missing]
Submitted Piece; Azmon
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━⦗Dralons⦘━━⦗RPWs⦘━━⦗Simas⦘━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 38 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dragontrix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:49 am

Username; Oblivion-Wing01
My Team; light
User you're Attacking; SukarettoYanagi
Submitted Piece; Image
"I care about your life, so much so that I wait here for you to tell me all about your day. I'm sorry that I was just to much for you to care about mine."
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:10 am

Username; CCrow
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; [Missing] (Meddled)
Submitted Piece;
or

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me