LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

Postby lichenfeather » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:03 pm

Username; lichenfeather
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Oblivion-Wing01
Submitted Piece; Dauntless

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeviantart | she/they

lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stonefly » Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:10 pm

Username; Stonefly
My Team; Light
User you're Attacking; Mechanic Drone
Submitted Piece; Image
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Eriecht » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:20 pm

Username; Alaric Glockner
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Meddled/[Missing]
Submitted Piece; Nom Feets

*Wings were edited by request, I added too many originally lol
Don't think I'm dead yet!! >:D
Last edited by Eriecht on Sun Feb 18, 2018 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eriecht

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Sat Feb 17, 2018 2:52 pm

Username; Hobbit Geek
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Rohan.
Submitted Piece; Darkness surrounds me
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mechanic Drone » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:39 pm

DISCLAIMER SOME OF THE AMOUNTS MAY BE OFF FOR ANIMATION, RO WILL BE FIXING IT TOMORROW SO NOTHING IS SET IN STONE

Alaric Glöckner -- for your digital fullbody (5) colored and shaded (15) yo earned 20 tokens and 5pts for team dark!

[Missing] -- for your digital full body (5) animation (10) digitally colored (10) you get 25 tokens and 10pts for team light!

demonthief. -- for your full body (5) animation (10) with a background (5) and digitally colored (10) you get 30 tokens and 15 points for team light!

[Missing] -- for your full body (5) digitally colored (10) you get 15 tokens and 5pts for team light!

[Missing] -- for your bust (2) lineless (10) and digital color (10) with background (5) earns you 27 tokens and 10pts for team light!

[Missing] -- for your bust (2) lineless (10) with background (5) and colored and shaded (15) with exaggerated light (5) earns you 37 tokens and 16pts for team light!

Penultima -- for your fullbody (5) that is digitally colored (10) you earn 15 tokens and 5pts for team dark!

dragoncool97 -- for your fullbody (5,5) animation (5,10) with background (5,5) that is digitally colored and shaded (15) and exaggerated light (5,5) you earned 40 tokens and 20 pts for team light!

demonthief. -- for your headshot (1,1) which is animated (4,10) that is digitally colored (10) you get 21 tokens and 5pts for team light!

SukarettoYanagi -- for your bust (2,2) with a background (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) with armor (5, plus a surprise) plus monochrome (5,5) earns you 17pts for team dark and 27 tokens!

Red weasel -- for your fullbody (5,5) with a background (5,5) with (5) with exaggerated dark (5,5) earns you 20 tokens and 15 pts for team dark!

[missing] -- bust (2,2) lineless (3,10) with a background (5,5) that is digitally colored (10) and extreme light (5,5) earns you 30 tokens and 15pts for team light!

Red weasel -- for your bust (2,2) that is traditional sketched (5) with armor (5 plus a special surprise for when Ro gets back) which earns you 12 tokens and 2pts for team dark!

Vraska the Unseen -- for your bust (2,2) with a background (5,5) that is digitally colored (10) with armor (5 plus a surprise) you earn 22 tokens and 7pts for team light!

CCrow -- bust (2,2)with a background (5,5) that is digitally colored and shaded (15) with exaggerated darkness (5,5) earns you 27 tokens and 12pts for team dark!

starry--knight -- fullbody (5,5) animation (5,10) lineless (5,10) with a background (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) with armor (5 plus a surprise) which earns you 50 tokens and 20pts for team dank!

dragoncool97 -- bust (2,2) with a background (5,5) that is digitally colored and shaded (15) and exaggerated light (5,5) which earns you and 27 tokens and 12pts for team lite!

Keen -- for your fullbody (5,5) with a background (5,5) and lineless (4,10) that is digitally colored and shaded (15) with intense light (5,5) which earns you 40 tokens and 19 points for team light!

Stonefly -- for your fullbody (5,5) with a backround (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) earns you 25 tokens and 10pts for team light!

lichenfeather -- for your fullbody (5,5) with a background (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) earns you 25 tokens and 10pts for team dark!

Stonefly -- for your fullbody (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) earns you 20 tokens and 5pts for team light!

Alaric Glöckner -- for your fullbody (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) earns you 20 tokens and 5pts for team dark!

Hobbit Geek -- bust (2,2) with a background (5,5) digitally colored and shaded (15) with darkness (5,5) earns you 27 tokens and 12pts for team dark!
Last edited by Mechanic Drone on Sun Feb 18, 2018 5:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Mechanic Drone

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hobbit Geek » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:41 pm

Username; Hobbit Geek
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Dragoncool97
Submitted Piece; Don't mess with me
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chromatic. » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:44 pm

Username; chromatic.
My Team; Lit light team
Users you're Attacking;
NARANDA

Alaric

StarryKnight

Mechanic Drone

CCrow

Submitted Piece;^^above, separates are linked in the deviation
Last edited by chromatic. on Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Easy to find what's wrong, Harder to find what's right.

.I've changed for the better worst.
chromatic.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vraska the Unseen » Sat Feb 17, 2018 3:48 pm

Mechanic For a digitally colored, animated head shot you earn your team 3 points and yourself 20 tokens!
Mechanic For a digitally colored, animated head shot you earn your team 3 points and yourself 20 tokens!
Mechanic For a digitally colored, animated head shot with armor you earn your team 3 points and yourself 25 tokens! and a surprise!
Mechanic For a digitally colored, animated head shot with armor you earn your team 3 points and yourself 25 tokens! and a surprise!
Last edited by Vraska the Unseen on Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vraska the Unseen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lichenfeather » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:17 pm

Username; lichenfeather
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; dragoncool97
Submitted piece

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʀɪᴅ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴛ ɢᴏ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxdeviantart | she/they

lichenfeather

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:33 pm

Username; NARANDA
My Team; Team Dark
User you're Attacking; For [Missing] of Ambrosia
Submitted Piece; (1,005 Words)
The Thorn Upon the Rose
Her tail ran across the side of the cold surface slowly and intentionally. "My, my, what a lovely physique!" Eyes reflecting the meeting of fire and ice shimmered and danced across the outline of the stone before her. "I have never seen a boulder as handsome as yourself, you do not seem to be around here originally. You must be a shooting star for you are out of this world." Wings adorning pink and purple feathers so soft in both colors and touch spread slightly in an appealing manner revealing the white rose like patterns that adorned her pink fur all the way down her back and draping over the sides. With each movement the curled tufts upon her ears bounced and swayed but did not disturb the horn shaped glow resting upon her head. The glow surrounding the spikes of her tail twirled and danced as the spikes bounced across the hardened object in which she gave her full attention. "Your being so cold, not even a compliment for the lovely lady? How rude!" She smacked the rock with her tail. The boulder shook and shattered into pieces with her watching it crumbling. "What a pity, we were just starting to have fun." She stared at the scattered pieces for a moment, "Oh well, I can always find a new male, one who is actually warm and snuggly."
"Yikes, wasn't that a little cold?" Her head snapped in the direction of the voice. Her eyes met deep blue eyes staring back at her from the top of a secondary boulder. She locked her gaze upon his for only a moment before her eyes shifted down and across his body, studying him and how she could make him fall head over heals.
"And you are rude for sneaking up on a lady, and may I just say your pink nose look ridiculous against your grey fur."
"Ouch! I thought my little pink nose was cute." The male sat up and revealed his heavily spotted pelt. A black mane adorned the back of his neck.
He was more appealing then a rock, but not the most handsome thing she has ever seen.
"Now, may I ask what a pretty lady like you is doing out here all by herself?"
"Oh just showing that handsome stud how to treat a lady." Her tail pointed toward the scattered remnants of her latest flirting companion.
"Well, he must have had a blast!" The male chuckled at his own joke.
"Indeed." The glow emanating from her brightened as she moved in closer, the wave of her tail tempting him to leap down from his pedestal. "Now, what is the name of the young stud before me?" She grinned and moved ever closer to her newest plaything. She swayed with the beat of the glow that seemed to grow ever stronger like a heartbeat. Her eyes returned to his, looking deep into the ocean blue depths that were now entranced by the rose that stood before them.
"Ibzan, now who is this lovely flower whose has caught my heart among her web of thorns?"
"Thorns? Thorns! I am a sweet rose, not any thorn! How dare you!" The boulders around her lifted from their places, the scattered pieces of the boulder, both large and small, hovered like jagged edged daggers. Her fury mounted ever greater.
"Gah! Did I say thorns?! I meant beauty, her web of beauty!" His eyes went wide in terror as he eyed the weapons aimed at him.
"Beauty? Really now?" She allowed the stones to float back to the ground, and her angry expression changed to one of pleasure. Her wings puffed up a little with pride as she once again moved in closer, rubbing her cheek against Ibzan's neck though he stayed frozen in place. "Indeed, I must agree with that statement. You have a good eye for beauty, though I've seen more lovely colors in the eyes of other males."
"Is that so? My apologies, my parents had bad taste in genes." Ibzan shrugged as if he was trying to turn it into a joke.
"Obviously." The glow seemed to brighten just a little as Ibzan relaxed.
"Well, I hope this won't be too much of a bother. Just the sight of you makes my heart beat like an earthquake."
She grinned and leaned in closer, "no, no, not a bother. You'll make do." She took a step back as Ibzan started to drool, keeping a grin on her face but not wanting to get her fur covered in his disgusting mess. 'Ew, not only is it slimey but his drool also stinks', "Is this how you present yourself to ladies? It's disgusting and vile in both looks and smell!" She shook her head and looked away from the horrible and childish sight before her.
"I'm so sorry!"
She turned away as he wiped the slime all over his paws and front legs, her face scrunched up from the stench and the idea of letting him touch her with those dirty paws.
"Well, I think I may have to go. I've suddenly become quite busy." She started to trot away from the stranger with her eyes on a new prize, well, her mind on a new prize. Any other males that might be in the area would do just as nicely.
"No! Don't go! Not yet!"
She was surprised by the sudden weight upon her hind leg and snapped her head around. She growled and a nearby boulder shifted from it's place. 'What an annoying pest.' It floated above the head of the oblivious male and suddenly he was sprawled out beneath the boulder, his arms no longer wrapped around her hind legs. "That is much better." She smiled and turned her head, trotting away, leaving the now unconscious stranger to his nap. She had a skip to her step and she seemed to hum a little tune as her new acquaintance vanished behind her probably dreaming of the lovely lady that escaped his grasp.

If anything needs to be fixed Med then do let me know and I will fix it for you! If it's just slight grammatical or punctuation error then you have full permission to fix it for your personal use.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me