LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: LOC OASIS EVENT - Korr's Battlegrounds

Postby Hobbit Geek » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:00 pm

Username; Hobbit Geek
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; chromatic.
Submitted Piece; Darkness surrounds me

Username; Hobbit Geek
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Vraska the Unseen
Submitted Piece; Fiesty girl

Username; Hobbit Geek
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Mortikat
Submitted Piece; Unsure
Hobbit Geek

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Tue Feb 20, 2018 4:35 pm

Username; CCrow
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Stonefly and Keen
Submitted Piece;
A tiny sliver of moonlight settled against the silver stone, illuminating the otherwise dark clearing. A large form pads onwards, its expression set with intent. He seems to be searching for something- or rather someone. His large horns sway from side to side as the large lion turns his head to take in his surrounding, but he can't quite seem to find what he is looking for. Narrowing his eyes, he lets out a quiet hmph. He promised himself that he would find the lioness. As much as he hates to admit it, he needs her. He has no lead on the lion that had nearly taken his life, and from what he had heard, this lioness was his best bet. He could still feel the sharp, piercing pain of stone going through his chest, and the surprising shock of fear that he rarely ever felt. He never wanted to feel so helpless again- especially not now that he was "free".
Where is she... he wonders to himself. Just as the thought crosses his mind, a shadow passes his vision. His lips naturally curls up in defense. Pressing forward slightly, he calls out into the dark. "I only want to talk," maybe. The only response is the gentle ruffling of the leaves against each other. For a moment he thinks he can hear a something. Like something light creeping through the dead leaves on the ground. Following his natural instinct, he prowls closer to the shadows before him. Then, with a sudden force, he springs upon the bushes and lands on nothing. The ground before him is empty but a sharp thorn in his pad. Yet he does not react to the sudden absence of of the presence he thought he had felt, nor does he react to the annoying sting or wetness of blood on the bottom of his paw. Instead, he gazes steadily ahead and unblinking into the night. Somewhere in the back of his mind he can hear his father's voice, telling him that he was stupid. The feeling that came with the voice sends a growl rumbling through his body. It is the only sign of emotion to break the otherwise detached demeanor he exhibits. Lashing his tail once, he turns away- away from the eyes watching him from the underbrush. He will come again tomorrow. Today however, he will miss his chance.
In his wake, two blue eyes emerge from their hiding place atop a tree. A slight smile curls upon her snout, a glimmer of smugness laughs at the lion in her gaze. She of course knows why this lions comes for her, but she refuses to show herself. Not yet. No, she does not yet know enough about him, and that will not settle with the young lioness. Kaona is a highly sought after informant- and she will not play the lion's game until she had played her own. Turning around, she whispers quietly over her shoulder. A promise.
If she had stayed a little longer, she might have seen her seeker's ears swivel to hear her words, and she would have seen the cryptic look upon his face as he continued on his hopeless search.
(533 words)

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:57 am

Username; starry--knight
My Team; DARK
User you're Attacking;
OblivionWing01 - Pety - [Missing] - Rohan. - demonthief.

Submitted Piece;
ImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:18 am

Username; NizoLuv
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Vraska
Submitted Piece; Chli
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mortikat » Wed Feb 21, 2018 9:49 am

Username; Mortikat
My Team; Light
User you're Attacking; Hobbit Geek
Submitted Piece; Image

Username; Mortikat
My Team; Light
User you're Attacking; starry-noot
Submitted Piece; Image
Signature under construction.... Hard hat required
Mortikat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NizoLuv » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:35 am

Username; NizoLuv
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Queen Chrysalis
Submitted Piece;Zalaen
Offering all items and pets for art. Rares list and '08-'18 pets

[ exhausted personal butler to 100s of dogs and cats.]
[ am i human or am i just a walking food dispenser and pooper scooper]

Add me on Discord, #8906
NizoLuv

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:59 pm

Username; Penultima
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Vraska
Submitted Piece; Oryx!

Username; Penultima
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Bluemoonwolf
Submitted Piece; Aeyris!

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rohan. » Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:55 am

SukarettoYanagi-- For your Digitally colored(10) bust(2) you have earned 12 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

[missing] -- For your Animation(5.10) that is digitally colored(10) you have earned 20 tokens and 5 pts for team Light!

[missing]-- For your animation(5.10) that is Digitally colored(10) you have earned 20 tokens and 5 pts for team light!

[missing]-- For your animation(5/10) that is Digitally colored(10) that includes another lion(10.10) you have earned 30 tokens and 15 pts for team light!

Dragontrix --For your fullbody(5.5) that is traditionally colored(7) you have earned 12 tokens and 5 pts for team dark!

OblivionWing01-- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15) with a bg(5.5) and armor(5) you have earned 27 tokens and 7 pts for team Light! + Scar

Ccrow-- For your animation(5.10) that is digitally colored and shaded(15) you have earned 25 tokens and 5 pts for team dark!

Blumoonwolf -- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15) includinga nother lion(10.10) with a background(5.5) you have earned 32 tokens and 17 pts for team light!

RedWeasel -- For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5) you have earned 7 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

RedWeasel -- For your lineless(3.10) that is traditionally colored(7) you have earned 17 tokens and 3 pts for team Dark!

RedWeasel -- For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5) you have earned 7 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

RedWeasel -- For your bust(2.2) that is traditionally lined(5) including armor(5) you have earned 12 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark! +scar

Hobbit Geek -- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15) using team names(5.5) you have earned 22 tokens and 7 pts for team Dark!

HobbitGeek-- For your Fullbody(5.5) that is Digitally colored(10) you have earned 15 tokens and 5 pts for team dark!

Hobbit Geek -- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored(10) including armor(5) you have earned 17 tokens and 2 pts for team dark! + scar

Ccrow-- For your writing that is 500 words long you have earned 10 tokens and 15 pts for team Dark!

StarryNoot-- For your animation(3.10) that is Digitally colored and shaded(15) with a background(5.5) that takes advantage of the team dankname (5.5) you have earned 35 tokens and 13 pts for team dank!

StarryNoot-- For your animation(3.10) that is Digitally colored and shaded(15) with a background(5.5) that takes advantage of the team dankname (5.5) you have earned 35 tokens and 13 pts for team dank!

NizoLuv- For your bust(2.2) that is digitally colored(10) you have earned 12 tokens and 2 pts for team Dark!

Mortikat- For your bust(2/2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15) with a background (5.5) and taking advantage of team lights name(5.5) you have earned 27 tokens and 12 pts for team Light!

Mortikat- For your bust(2/2) that is digitally colored and shaded(15) with a background (5.5) and taking advantage of team lights name(5.5) you have earned 27 tokens and 12 pts for team Light!

Nizoluv-For your fullbody(5.5) that is digitally colored(10) you have earned 15 tokens and 5 pts for team dark!

Penultima - For your Fullbody(5.5) that is traditionally colored and shaded(10) you have earned 15 tokens and 5 pts for team dark!

Penultima - For your fullbody(5.5) that is traditionally colored(7) you have earned 12 tokens and 5 pts for team Dark!

FOR THOSE THAT DID ARMOR BUT DIDNT RECEIVE SCARS FROM STARRY--

Vraska- scar
Mechanic Drone x7- scar-scar-scar-scar-
scar-scar-scar
Oblivionwing - Scar
Stonefly - scar
Keen- scar
Rohan.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dragontrix » Thu Feb 22, 2018 7:24 am

Username; Dragontrix
My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; chromatic. Stonefly demonthief.
Submitted Piece;
━━━━┛┗━━━━━━
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
Text Text Text Text Text
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
━━⦗Dralons⦘━━⦗RPWs⦘━━⦗Simas⦘━━
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 12 people.
I have received 10 gifts.
I have nuked 38 people.
I have received 12 nukes.
I have won 0 gift wars.
I have lost 0 gift wars.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Dragontrix

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SukarettoYanagi » Thu Feb 22, 2018 9:51 am

Username; SukarettoYanagi
My Team; Dark
Submitted Piece; Loke

My Team; Dark
Submitted Piece; Solana

My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Oblivion-Wing01
Submitted Piece; Iniko

My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; [missing.]
Submitted Piece; Beu

My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; [missing.]
Submitted Piece; Corone

My Team; Dark
User you're Attacking; Pety
Submitted Piece; Tukan
Last edited by SukarettoYanagi on Fri Feb 23, 2018 10:54 am, edited 3 times in total.

6/10/13
My cat died in my arms.
Rest in peace, baby girl.

The World
Moonrats

When the dead have something to say,
not even time can shut them up.

Sometimes good things fall apart
so better things can fall together.
-Merilyn Monroe
SukarettoYanagi

My pets