Longneck Fanclub!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Platypus for #600?

Yay!
62%
or
29%
Nay!
10%

Total votes : 21

Re: Longneck Fanclub!

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:05 pm

I'm so happy you're back Painted!! =D I hope you've been doing okay! We've been looking forward to your glorious return as queen of the longnecks :D This is like a family reunion and I love it so much.<33 Don't worry about doing a bunch if you're really busy! Take care of yourself :D I'm so excited you're alivee!!

aaaa hey trashguts!! :D Also take care of yourself too! It'd be so great to see you more if you have time, you're so wonderful to talk to! :D

Also stopping by to say Graveyward Summoning is open! Mwuahaha >D
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThePaintedPitBull » Fri Oct 09, 2020 6:58 pm

I’m very excited for your graveyard idea! It’s so fun. I’ll have to take in to careful consideration what I want my item to be... Once I pick something really good I’ll submit a request!

But isn’t it like a little family reunion? Ah, so great!!

painted or pitbull
my loves
longnecks and dr.pepper
ThePaintedPitBull

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mastergirl7 » Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:45 pm

Honestly I didn't expect this to be at the top of my posts but man am I so happy that it is!

Hello everyone! It's been to long. It's great to see you guys again, and it's great to see longnecks resurfacing again I really missed them and this lovely community. <3

Also @Duskze the Halloween event is looking awesome! I can't wait! ^^

Awesome people~

My Kals ♡

Hello! I go by Mastergirl7 or Waddely, whatever you prefer to call me. :>
I'm not sure on what to put in my signature so I'll keep it brief. :v
I hope everyone is doing well and I hope you have a nice day/night whoever or wherever you are. Stay safe guys. <3

Avatar made by the awesome artist ChunkyChad please go check them out!
mastergirl7

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DuskzeHedgie » Mon Jan 25, 2021 4:40 am

Hello everybody! I hope you’re all doing well =D I’m making this post to announce a mini event for the Third Longneck Anniversary! =D After recently updating the archive I noticed there’s fewer Uncommon Longnecks than any other rarity, so for this event I’m going to focus on getting their numbers up! I’m also going to raffle a free breeding and a free common custom out of the people who post on the thread. =D Feel free to stop on by any time before February 1st to enter for those or try out for some new Longnecks. I’ve added all the staff to the thread as well if you guys want to make some designs.

This has got to be the best species community I’ve ever been a part of and it’s been so wonderful getting to know all of you. Thank you everyone for putting so much into these guys and I hope we’ll be seeing even more members and Longnecks over the next year! Happy Anniversary everyone! =D
DuskzeHedgie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me