||Tanaí cú Store||

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

||Tanaí cú Store||

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:50 pm

☙}Main Page|Archives|Artist Hub|Store|Information|Artist Search|Staff Help{❧
☙}Transfer Hub|Breeding Hub|Fanclub{❧
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tanaí cú, what are they? Well, they are a breed of dog bred and developed primarily by Elven people, so as they
have a long lasting companion similar to those of dogs developed by humans. Elves were somehow able to lengthen
the Tanaí cú's lifespan to almost match half of an Elf's, making them practically a lifetime friend for those that live
less than Elves. They're incredibly elegant and are still used in Elven culture, today! To adopt one, visit the main page~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Irene’s and Artemis’ shop of nicknacks and bobbles, also Tanaí cú items! Irene is in charge of the more delicate items, medical items for example, while Artemis is in charge of showing the more durable items, including most accessories. Just take a gander through the shop and let one of them know if something interests you~

Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:56 pm, edited 11 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tanaí cú Store|| Currency

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:09 pm

So you want to know what currency we take? Well, we take all kinds but primarily Silver Kumes as it was an old elven currency back in the day. Silver Kumes ,or "Kumes" for short, are small silver colored coins with special carvings and indents. At first they were all hand-carved, though these days we are able to get quite a lot of Kumes from modern methods of printing currencies.

|What CS Pets Amount To|

1 OMG SO COMMON -- 1 Kume
1 Very Common -- 5 Kumes
1 Common -- 10 Kumes
1 Uncommon -- 50 Kumes
1 Rare -- 100 Kumes
1 Very Rare -- 250 Kumes
1 Store Pet -- 300 Kumes
1 OMG SO RARE -- 850 Kumes

If you haven't gotten some sort of Kume but want to trade some
of your CS pets to me for some, just send in this form with your trade!~

Code: Select all
    Types of Pets: (ex. 6 commons and 1 uncommon)
    # of Pets:
    Total Amount: # Silver Kumes

|Transferring Silver Kumes|
Oh you want to transfer some credits to another user? Well alright! Just
fill out the form below~

[b]**Transferring Kumes[/b]
    Username:
    Recipients Username:
    Amount Being Transferred: # Silver Kumes
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:00 pm, edited 12 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tanaí cú Store|| How To Purchase & Other Information

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:10 pm

|Purchasing Items|
    Still interested in our wares? Well thats great! Once you find the item or
    items you want to purchase, just come back to us at the front with this list!
    We want to make sure that your price and your Kume amount match up and
    such so you will probably have to do some math before you come to us. But
    we'll wait as long as you need!
[list][b]**Purchasing[/b][/list]
Username:
Items Being Purchased:
Total Amount: # Silver Kumes

|Transferring Items|
    Oh you want to give someone else an item? Well why didn't you say so!
    We'll be willing to let you just as soon as you fill out this form. In fact, we'll
    even gift wrap it for you if you want!
[list][b]**Transferring Items[/b][/list]
Username:
Recipients Username:
Items Being Transferred:
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:54 pm, edited 4 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tanaí cú Store|| Medical Marvels

Looking to modify your Tanaí cú? Come down this aisle!~
These are special items and packages specifically engineered to the Tanaí cú, meaning they cannot be used on others, dogs or otherwise.
|Appearance|

"Sex Switch" Surgery Form
Do you maybe feel as though your Tanaí’s current sex doesn’t fit them well? Well, just sign this form and your Tanaí will be changed to the opposite sex.~ Please know that this process is only reversible if you purchase the surgery again, should you wish to have them back to their original sex.

This item makes it so your Tanaí can switch to the opposite sex (1 use!) -- 100

Docking Package Form
So, you want your Tanaí to look fierce, or maybe you just think their ears and tail could cause for them to become easily hurt or brought down in a fight because of it? Well, here is a deal you might want to sign.~ Please know that this process is irreversible, and won’t pass on any of these traits to offspring, should you choose to breed. This item can only be applied to a fully grown Tanaí cú. -- Preview

Options (each separate with only 1 use!)
    -Ears--Crops both ears -- 150
    -Tail--Docked tail to a stub -- 150
    -Ears + Tail--Crops both ears and Docked tail to a stub -- 300

Dr. Krecine’s Lengthening Shampoo
Your Tanaí’s fur a bit too short for your liking? Or maybe you just want them to be more comfortable in a colder environment? Well, this shampoo is guaranteed to lengthen your furry companion’s coat with only 1 wash~ Please know that this process can only be reversed with the scissor item, and will have an effect on offspring, should you choose to breed. This item can only be applied to a fully grown Tanaí cú with either medium or short fur and will lengthen it . -- Preview

Changes fur type to long (1 use!) -- 200

Dr. Krecine’s Magical Scissors
Your Tanaí’s fur too long? Are they shedding absolutely everywhere with no stop in sight? Well then maybe you’ll want these scissors, guaranteed to permanently shorten your Tanaí’s fur with only 1 even trimming~ Please know that this process is only reversible with the shampoo item, and will have an effect on offspring, should you choose to breed. This item can only be applied to a fully grown Tanaí cú with either medium or long fur and will shorten it to medium or short fur, depending on your choice. -- Preview1 - Preview2

Changes fur type to short or medium, depending on the customer’s want (1 use!) -- 200

Dr Krecine’s Colorful Eye-drops
Are your Tanaí’s eyes not as pretty or striking as you’d want? Do you want to change both or even just one eye to something natural but different? Well look no further! These special eye-drops have the ability to change the color to whatever you wish within hours of dropping into your Tanaí’s eye or eyes.~ Please note that this does effect what is passed in terms of eye color, and can only be reversed if you use another eye-drop item.

1 Dropper -- Changes the color of your Tanaí’s eye or eyes to a color of your choice (1 use!) -- 300

Dr Krecine’s Medical Ink
Your Tanaí’s nose not the color you think it should be? Or maybe the paw pads are just a tad bit too pink? Well not to worry, for just purchase a vile of this ink and take it to the nearest vet clinic.~ Please note that this does effect what is passed in terms of skin color, and can only be reversed if you use another ink item.

1 Vile -- Changes the color of your Tanaí’s Nose/PawPads/Tongue/Other Skin Areas to a color of your choice (1 use!) -- 300

Dr. Krecine’s Color Supplements
Not happy with the base color on your Tanaí? Well look no further! While this box contains simple looking pills, it has the ability to change your Tanaí’s base color to whatever you choose. Just pick the pill that has the description of the base color you wish for your Tanaí to have, and feed it to them with a good meal! The change in color should develop over a few hours~ Please know that if you wish to change your Tanaí’s color back, you have to buy another pill. This pill will affect your Tanaí’s genes, meaning that the base color can be passed on to their offspring or effect the color of the offspring’s coats.

1 Pill -- Changes the base color to a color of your choice (1 use!) -- 350

Dr Krecine’s Marking Removal Cream
A marking bothering you on your Tanaí? Well just apply this removal cream to the areas, have a nice wash, and poof the markings are gone.~ Please note that this does effect what is passed in terms of markings and their genetic code, and can only be reversed with the use of the treats.

1 Tin of Cream -- Removes a set marking of your choice (1 use!) -- 400

Dr Krecine’s “Leave A Mark” Treats
Feeling as though something is missing? Maybe a marking? Well just feed your Tanaí one of these treats and the marking will appear within hours.~ Please note that this does effect what is passed in terms of markings and their genetic code, and can only be reversed with the use of the cream.

1 Treat -- Adds a marking of your choice (1 use!) -- 400

|Breeding|

Same Sex Breeding Solution
Oh! So your Tanaí wants to breed? But they’re the same sex as them? No problem! Just let them drink this solution and give them a trip to the nearest vet.~ Please note that this doesn’t have any effect on the gender of either Tanaí, and is simply to let same sex Tanaís breed.

1 Solution Vile -- Gives the ability to have offspring between Tanaís of the same sex (1 use!) -- 500

Guaranteed Parent Marking
This form guarantees one cub to have 1 marking from a parent of your choosing! But be careful, as the color may not be the same as the parent.~ Please note that mutations do not apply to this.

Guarantees a single marking from a parent of your choosing to be passed (1 use!) -- 1500

Fertility Treatment
Worried about how many cubs you’ll have in your next litter? Well worry no more! With one of the options below, your Tanaí’s fertility can be in your control.~ Please note that some are still left to chance, but the base roll for cubs is in fact up to 2 without an item. This will only affect the litter it is bought for.

-Base Set Fertility-- Guarantees 2 cubs -- 500
    -Higher Fertility-- Gives chance of having 3-4 cubs in a roll (not guaranteed) -- 1000
    -Higher Set Fertility-- Guarantees 4 cubs -- 2000
    -Custom Set Fertility-- Gives you the choice of guaranteeing 1-4 cubs in a litter -- 2500

Strange Fruit
This strange fruit will guarantee 1-2 mutations in a litter when fed to the birthing parent, though the customer doesn’t get to decide what kind of mutation so it is still a surprise.~ Please note that the mutation on a cub does not guarantee it being on the following cub’s offspring, nor does this mutation guarantee that a cub will have a Tanaí special mutation.

1 Fruit -- Guarantees a roll of 1-2 mutations in a litter (1 use!) -- 3000
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Tue Jan 16, 2018 3:09 pm, edited 8 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tanaí cú Store|| Accessories

Want your Tanaí cú looking stylish? Well you’ve come to the right section~
These items are purely for decoration, and won’t affect the way your Tanaí looks genetically. You are also able to use multiple accessories on one Tanaí. However, some are made for specific factions, so please make sure to keep that in mind.

Collars
Want something stylish around your Tanaí’s neck? Well how about a collar.~

-Basic Collar-- A common collar, you are only able to choose the basic color -- 50
    -Intermediate Collar-- A more intricate collar, you can choose the color and design -- 100
    -Complex Collar-- A special collar, you can give the artist a special reference to use -- 200

Harnesses
Want something a little more form fitting to your Tanaí? Well then how about a lovely harness.~

-Basic Harness-- A common harness, you are only able to choose the basic color -- 50
    -Intermediate Harness-- A more intricate harness, you can choose the color and design -- 100
    -Complex Harness-- A special harness, you can give the artist a special reference to use -- 200

Working Outfitting
Your Tanai has a special job, you say? Well we have plenty of outfits in stock for your lovely Tanaí to wear.~ Please note that you can only choose one of these options for a single Tanaí.

-Basic Herbalist Companion-- The basic accessory set on the lines. Your choice in colored accents. -- 350
    -Basic Hunter Companion-- The basic accessory set on the lines. Your choice in colored accents.-- 350
    -Basic War Protection-- The basic accessory set on the lines. Your choice in colored accents. -- 350
    -Basic Guard Protection-- The basic accessory set on the lines. Your choice in colored accents. -- 350
    -Basic Therapy Companion-- The basic accessory set on the lines. Your choice in colored accents. -- 350

-Intermediate Herbalist Companion-- The basic accessory set on lines with modifications and addons. Your choice in pallet, modifications and addons. -- 550
    -Intermediate Hunter Companion-- The basic accessory set on lines with modifications and addons. Your choice in pallet, modifications and addons. -- 550
    -Intermediate War Protection-- The basic accessory set on lines with modifications and addons. Your choice in pallet, modifications and addons. -- 550
    -Intermediate Guard Protection-- The basic accessory set on lines with modifications and addons. Your choice in pallet, modifications and addons. -- 550
    -Intermediate Therapy Companion-- The basic accessory set on lines with modifications and addons. Your choice in pallet, modifications and addons. -- 550

-Complex Herbalist Companion-- You can give the artist a custom made outfit as long as it follows the guidelines of the basic and the job description. -- 1000
    -Complex Hunter Companion-- You can give the artist a custom made outfit as long as it follows the guidelines of the basic and the job description. -- 1000
    -Complex War Protection-- You can give the artist a custom made outfit as long as it follows the guidelines of the basic and the job description. -- 1000
    -Complex Guard Protection-- You can give the artist a custom made outfit as long as it follows the guidelines of the basic and the job description. -- 1000
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:07 pm, edited 7 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tanaí cú Store|| Custom Requests

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:11 pm

Oh? Is there not a Tanaí cú to your liking that is available? Well we have a form available for purchase that makes it so you can ask the staff to "look out" for a specific Tanaí cú! Though we have a few guidelines and rules you must follow~

|Rules|

1)- You must read the information and such on the Basics and Appearances of Tanaí cú before ordering. This can be found on the Information Forum.
2)- Please do not pester, whine or beg the staff if the custom is not finished quickly. Keep in mind that we are often busy in real life and are simply people.
3)- You are not allowed to order rare+ features on a custom.
4)- Natural Mutations (not Tanaí cú special) will be given the same defects as their real life counterparts if they have any.
5)- Should an artist refuse to do a custom, please respect their wishes and try asking a different artist instead of pestering them.
6)- Should there be an error in information within the form, you will have to change it before it can be accepted.
7)- No exceptions of any kind will be given.
8)- Do not post your form for a custom Tanaí cú on the main page! Please check the Artist Hub for available artists and their personal forms. If you are a COPPA user and cannot pm, please put '*I am a COPPA user and cannot PM*' above your custom form on the main page.
9)- You may only order 1 custom once every 2 months! Your ability to order resets after the end of the second month.

---
    Custom Tanaí cú-- You will be able to order a Tanaí cú and customize them, as long as it goes along with the rules and appearance guidelines. -- 3500
    --Mutation-- Add a mutation -- +250 per mutation added

*Staff Members get half off of customs.
    *Artists do not have to pay for their customs.
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:26 pm, edited 10 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tanaí cú Store|| Bank

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:11 pm

This is the documented list of who has how many Silver Kumes, so that it is easy to keep track of for everyone.
---
To learn how to get Silver Kumes, please go to the "Currency" post.

Staff
    ~HєуRєι~ - 4000
    ---
    Public
    Spiritstar3 - 527

*Other Staff members get 750 every month
    *Artists get 1000 every month

Did you change your name? Well, please fill out this form so you can be properly be archived and sorted into the bank~
[b]**Username Change[/b]
Previous Username:
Current Username:
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat May 12, 2018 6:15 pm, edited 14 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tanaí cú Store|| Item Bank

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:12 pm

Well, we need to keep track of everyone's items to make sure we can tell what is used, right?

Nothing is here, check back later
Last edited by ~HєуRєι~ on Sat May 12, 2018 6:16 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~HєуRєι~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

||Tanaí cú Store|| Reserved

Postby ~HєуRєι~ » Wed Jan 17, 2018 12:59 pm

-
~HєуRєι~