Chubbies Artist Search!

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Chubbies Artist Search!

Postby justamindset » Wed Mar 21, 2018 11:10 am

username:

DragonOfEmber

entries:

what inspired your creations:

The first one was inspired by mermaids, as weird as that sounds. I started out wanting to use pastel colours, which led to me picking a lavender and peach. The two colours provided a nice contrast with each other, but when I just plotted them down, it seemed far too plain. I decided to try making somewhat of a fish design when all I could see were scales in the purple part of the chubbie. From there, it led to me making a bubbly beach idea with the peach colour. Everything just kind of, happened!

For the second chubbie, I wanted to make a lion looking design, and had coloured the base originally with a reddish orange colour. This ended up giving me an idea for a colour pallet to work with, and from there, everything just flowed onto the chubbie! I ended up being really happy with this design! ((I created some metal armour to go with it, just for fun and can PM you the design if you'd like.))

The third chubbie is a previous design from my old entry. It's a nice little Alien chubbie design that I absolutely fell in love with. I spent a fair amount of time on this design, trying to get everything to look right, and I was - and still am - very pleased with the result!

what program do you use to draw:

Medibang!

why you want to join Chubbies:

Chubbies are adorable, and I'd absolutely love to be a part of the staff team as I think I could provide some good input, despite my immature moments. I love to draw, and have been wanting to work with pixel art to help improve my skills. I love the community here at Chubbies, and adore what you do. I feel like being a part of this community will be a huge step forward for me.

I also have a lot of ideas that I'm really wanting to share with everyone, ideas I'd love to see come to life, and hope to help with the process!

do you have discord(and what is your username):

My username is Ember, though if you'd like the number attached, please PM me!

[♡] ember / / [♡] justamindset
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

[][][][][][][][][][]

information and links

kals // toyhouse // comms: open

𓆩*𓆪 and i know where to look 𓆩*𓆪

in permanent need of coffee

justamindset

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chlorophyll » Thu Mar 22, 2018 1:23 am

username: WolfireX
entries: (insert images) Wip
what inspired your creations: wip
what program do you use to draw: Piskel for Pixels and Sketchbook Pro for others
why you want to join Chubbies: Chubbies are just so cute! I love doing art and would love doing art for Cubbies.
do you have discord(and what is your username): Yes, my user is Wolfire. My tag is #5550.
𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
----venn / veee / leafy | agenderflux | they / he
----inactive for the most part sorry!
----sometimes i miss oekaki too much tho
----------------------------------------------------
𝐢 '𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐯𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐝!
--------------------♪ ♫ ♬ (flash warning) --------------------------------------
chlorophyll

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hashtag » Thu Mar 22, 2018 12:59 pm

username: hashtag
entries: Image Image
what inspired your creations: the first one, a song from one of my favourite shows. "simply the best" from Schitt's Creek, a love song. so I made the singer Patrick with a crown & his tail has pride colours.
As for the second cutie, they're wearing a purple hoodie! they are based on the song "Alibi" by Dessa. there are tally marks on the wall as said in the song, and the key to their family member's house.
what program do you use to draw: piskelapp!
why you want to join Chubbies: I love this adoption center honestly! It means a lot to me and I love pixel art, it's a win win for me!
do you have discord(and what is your username): yes! inoperable #5166
hashtag

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby watts » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:10 am

naomi ! wrote:ImageImageImage
    username: nev.
    entries: above

#1- suds! the bee chubbie idea, event though i don't like bees much myself, sounded really cute and i wanted to see it done!
    #2- at first it was going to be a bunny chubbie, actually! then i started experimenting with pinks and this little guy happened!
    #3- sunsets, and curling up before bed <3

what do you use to draw: an intuos wacom tablet / medibang paint pro
    why you want to join Chubbies: i'm a part of the moderating and baiting team already, and i'd love to expand my skills even more<3
    do you have discord(and what is your username): yep; i'm naomi#2005 , i'm already in the server!

updated entries <;

rpnt watts ; polyfrag DID system

it/they

apex legends || icon (c) tinivy @ tumblr
watts

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:14 am

username: ρєяяу тнє ρℓαтуρυѕ
      entries: Image Image Image
      1) Well, i was searching my brain for ideas and... carrot! XD
      2) Oreos! Cookies and cream is the best, and so is this little guy!
      3) SUGAR FROSTED CUTENESS!! This lil bunny boy is inspired by the easter event!
      Ahhh XD i just realized that all entries are food themed <3

what program do you use to draw: Pixie Engine
      why you want to join Chubbies: I have been watching this thread for awhile, and i just saw that cas is back, welcome back cas! I love chubbies so much~
      do you have discord(and what is your username): I do have it, but i lost my password somewhere. Bummer.
Last edited by iceflurry on Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:45 pm

╔════════════════════╗

username : KeisukeTNC

entries :
ImageImageImage

what inspired your creations :
Just was feeling some cute pastel babes so, I made these little suckers, all with almost the same colour palette ^^

what program do you use to draw :
Sai

why you want to join Chubbies :
I really adore the species! they're actually one of the cutest usermade adopts ive found,hense why id like to help out a little and put forth some of my own cuties, I also thought the lines looked fun to play with, which they are, and experimenting with such lines, making lines edits, animations and so on, are always fun! anyways I truly do want to support this adorable species anyway I can!

do you have discord :
} Username: Keisuke
} Id Number: #0714

╚════════════════════╝

Postby JulieMew1010 » Sun Mar 25, 2018 4:47 am

username: JulieMew1010
entries:
xxx1xxxxxxxxx2xxxxxxxxx3
Image Image Image
1. I was thinking of something creepy, like a snake- but then my mind went to swamp monster.

2. I'm sitting in my kitchen and the sun is beating on my back, so I thought of something warm- the beach! So this babe is beach themed c: (like the seaweed pattern on their ear and the jellyfish on their tail)

3. I wanted to make one of my entries darker- so I tried a few colors and I liked maroon. Then I went to some lighter colors and made them a little lovebug :3
what program do you use to draw:
Medibang Paint
why you want to join Chubbies:
Chubbies are absolutely adorable, and I love seeing new batches come out. Plus I just want to give back and all that c: It's just a wonderful community as well!
do you have discord?: Yes, I'm in the discord already and my user is Juliem1010#2576
jυυleғeмale
sorry i left w/o notice
im very inactive
and starting HS soon!
тeenyιĸeѕ
a cat queen
so basically,,
im not sure what
im doing here
coding is fun tho
and i like drawing
so maybe ill do that
i guess we'll see
lιnĸѕ
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆
⋆ ⋆ ⋆

JulieMew1010

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iceflurry » Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:42 am

ρєяяу тнє ρℓαтуρυѕ wrote:
      username: ρєяяу тнє ρℓαтуρυѕ
      entries: Image Image Image
      1) Well, i was searching my brain for ideas and... carrot! XD
      2) Oreos! Cookies and cream is the best, and so is this little guy!
      3) SUGAR FROSTED CUTENESS!! This lil bunny boy is inspired by the easter event!
      Ahhh XD i just realized that all entries are food themed <3

what program do you use to draw: Pixie Engine
      why you want to join Chubbies: I have been watching this thread for awhile, and i just saw that cas is back, welcome back cas! I love chubbies so much~
      do you have discord(and what is your username): I do have it, but i lost my password somewhere. Bummer.

Edited entries again
i’m Fishlegs! he/him, trans & dragonkin
big spider-man fan!! talk to me about Harry Osborn >:3

trying to rejoin CS after a five-year absence!
iceflurry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me