unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby khvoxtic » Sat Dec 16, 2017 11:16 pm

username: KingKaigy
Prompt #15
Prompt:
Super tired so only doing Nyx for this one

Nyx
As Nyx is a night guard, it goes against his moral compass to do as such, however, does not catching the criminal count as a crime? Does dating the criminal count as a crime? If so he does both and continues to do so without any weight on his shoulders. He's quite happy with his criminal boyfriend and would rather not see him be put away.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:37 am

Hot dad / 15 /

Alejandro -
His crime would be ... stealing someones heart ...

Ezequiel -
Whatever he does it'd be incredibly thought out and planned. But he doesn't exactly want to be a criminal. He'd probably sneak into his enemies house and steal something they find most precious. Then he'd toy with them by giving it back with some creepy note. He isn't keen on actually hurting or being cruel
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sun Dec 17, 2017 1:12 am

i'm up in the mountains so probably no significant progress today, but all prompts up to here are valid and will be added.
prompts for day 15 are now closed.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Hot Dad » Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:17 am

hot dad / 16 / what's the strangest thing your kalon owns?

Alejandro -
An empty jar that has the words 'Air spirit' on it.

Ezequiel -
A voodoo doll
┌──────────┐

└──────────┘Howdy boys. surprise! Papa Bless, everyone go and love me, yhupppo......
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
┌──────────┐
└──────────┘
Hot Dad

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby cyrevan » Sun Dec 17, 2017 10:49 am

username: BreezeParadox
prompt #16
prompt: Salem
I have collected a couple weird things on my journeys, but I usually have to discard them because it's hard to carry stuff around all the time. At some point, I had a small book titled "How To Convince Someone That Their Head isn't Catching Fire". Pretty good book too, although mostly unrelated to the title. I gave it to someone I met though. There's not much point in keeping a book you've already read, or maybe that's just me. I've probably owned weirder things too, but that book's title will always stick in my head.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:07 am

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 16
prompt:
Ember- she has a lot of bizarre things, but I think the strangest would be an old crystal ball. She was never one to believe in fortune-tellers, but the ball itself is interesting and does sometimes show her things (to which she gets shooketh)

Scorpio- he doesn't have too much, but he does have an odd trinket of a key that he had pick pocketed once. He doesn't know what it goes to, if anything, but it does seem old and have a lot of intricate designs.

Felicity- she usually is not one to collect junk, but she does have a strange paper-mâché giraffe that her friend made for her

Sebastian- he has a lot of old music scripts, intruments, books, cameras, etc, but the strangest thing is a rumoured "haunted" violin
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:18 am

username:Catskitten
prompt 16:what's the strangest thing your kalon owns?
prompt:
Seventy

a flamethrower chainsaw...she made it herself : )

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SilentMelody » Sun Dec 17, 2017 11:41 am

username: silentmelody || prompt16 || prompt: what's the strangest thing your kalon owns?

noelani: a crusty and moldy pastry -- out of the first batch of pastries she helped her father make. it's sentimental and sweet, but a little odd. noelani doesn't care what others think about it though.

ròuzhì: she has a giant buddha statue in the back of her shop, which isn't all that weird if you knew her and her buddhist mind. but when customers first see it, it freaks them out.

amoretta: a jar of various words. a lot of the words are just "the" or "are". amoretta cuts out random sentences from books, and then cuts out the words to put them into the jar.

saffron: he has a teddy bear stuffed with saffron crocuses so he can always smell the flowers. yeah, i guess you could say his saffron obsession has gotten a bit out of hand.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:47 pm

Username: Epiale
Prompt 16
What's the strangest thing your kalon owns?

Morgan - Morgan owns a lot of strange things, but the strangest is a tea set carved entirely from kalon bone. He keeps it locked in a heavily protection engraved wooden chest, as it's heavily cursed. He partly keeps it because his need to collect keeps him from getting rid of it, and partly to keep it away from anyone who may try to use it for ill.

Llucid - Llucid's line of work necessitates collecting weird things, but their strangest artifact would be an... well they think it's an item. They know it's in a box, that box has a lock on it normally, and they know they've opened the box several times. They have notes attached to the top of the box detailing that they apparently found whatever is inside it in the woods, but they seem incapable of comprehending what, if anything, is there, and any attempts to look and see end in them immediately forgetting what it is. They've ultimately decided the box probably has a lock on it for a reason, and it's best to just leave whatever it is alone.

Kimberly - Kimberly collects rare plants, and the strangest she's managed to get her paws on is a nocturnal carnivorous plant she considers her pride and joy. It's incredibly rare, only growing typically in a very secluded part of the rain-forest, and only sprouting visibly once every 50 years. It's pretty, glowing a faint red in moonlight, and smelling of sickly sweetness, and subsists primarily on insects it lures in. She feeds it mostly spiders.

Kalila - Kalila collects a lot of strange things she's sought out over the years. The strangest is probably an old book she keeps hidden in a hidden panel of her bedroom floor under her bed. It's obviously incredibly old, though well taken care of through it's years of use. The book is written in a language not matching any known languages, past or present, and is filled with symbols and drawings making it obvious it was written to convey information on demons, and how they can be summoned.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby .Ginger. » Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:50 pm

username: .Ginger.
prompt# 16
prompt: What's the strangest thing your kalon owns?

Ginger says:
"A banana suit! *smirk*"

Cirius says:
"I own a painting of a literal hotdog-daschund playing the saxophone... Don't ask."

Major says:
"I own several mini-posters in a handbook, with really, weirdly awkward quotes on them for conversation starters, heh!"
ImageAvatar Credit: norang, Sig Art Credit: Mooski
Need help? Feel free to pm me. For official help, you can send a help ticket to Chicken Smoothie staff here!
Attention new members: Check out the GHAA, where you can get free pets~ courtesy of your CS Helpers! (Click here!)
.Ginger.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me