unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby ThatPinkThing » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:57 am

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 6
prompt: Aiden!
    When the family pet died. It wasn't really sad for him, because he was young and didn't understand, but he remembers feeling helpless watching his sisters and mother cry. The pet had been brought home by his father, who Aiden never knew, but his family did, so they were more affected.
Astrid~
    Because of her vivid dreams and ability to lucid dream, some bad memories she classified as dreams when younger to avoid the pain. The day she had to face the truth was her hardest day. She had to accept that the being she once called an imaginary friend was a real friend who moved away to escape a dangerous family member, and she never got to contact her again.
Max Oliver <3
    One of his earliest adventures went very wrong. Not through any fault of his own, but through the carelessness of his guide. They nearly got crushed in a rockslide, and his guide lost a leg after being pinned by a falling rock. Max had to be the one to leave him there alone and go back to get help, and he remembers being terrified the whole time.
Nicolette :>
    Being laughed at during a talent show in school because something had stained her fur. Her performance went well, but when she turned to leave, the weird color on her shoulder got shown and a few people snickered, but that laughter is all she remembers from the night.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Epiale » Thu Dec 07, 2017 8:58 am

Username: Epiale
Prompt 6
What's your kalons saddest memory?

Agni - Agni's saddest memory was his first birthday after moving to the city. He didn't know anyone, and the friends from his old town never called. The two who'd promised to show up never came, and he sat waiting for hours before he realized nobody was coming. It was the first time he'd ever felt truly and utterly alone.

Gregory - Walking through the woods alone once he'd realized he couldn't stay in the town he woke up in after losing his memory. Everything in that town just... hurt. The houses looked so right and yet so wrong. People's faces swam by in shades of uneasy distant familiarity, and each sight and smell and sound set of an empty cavernous aching in his chest. The outside world wasn't much better. Cold, unfamiliar, cruel. He was a child, with no home, no family, no anything. It took everything he had to search for a place in the world. He knew that was his only option, his only chance at filling the void, but he could feel the hole in his chest every step of the way.

(Epiales prompts can all be found linked HERE)
Last edited by Epiale on Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

___

Eᴘɪᴀʟᴇ | Nᴏɴ-Bɪɴᴀʀʏ | Sᴋᴜʟʟ Uɴɪᴄᴏʀɴ

Same username on most sites.
(EthanEpiale on some)
I love monsters, unicorns, cute things, horror movies, and art. ♡
Feel free to PM me whenever!
Epiale

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:38 am

username: pangurbanka
      giftingprompt#4
      user receiving gift: Flowerlily135
      proof of completing prompt: they asked for feedback in fc ;v;

---

username: pangurbanka
      prompt#6
      prompt:

Lynn - Her saddest memory is when her father died from the illness. He was a good person, and little Lynn loved him so much and always wanted to be like him. She now lives only with her mother, and they both try to move on.

Iris - Their saddest memory is a memory of a thing that everyone in lgbtq+ community fear: a really bad coming-out. Iris' parents didn't approve their gender identity, so Iris was forsed to move out and start to live on their own. This incident only made them understand more that they should be what they wants, and they should not listen to prejudice.

Name still TBD - Her saddest memory is when the curse was imposed on her. Now she is a prisoner of a forest, forsed to be hated by other people. She seeks someone's understanding and dreams about having friends.

Charna - Her saddest memory is being bullied in school. Her horns were strange, and bullies always told her that she's evil. Well, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger: because of the bullying she became who she is - a bossy, stubborn, sarcastic, who even believes herself that she's evil because her grandma was a forest witch! And she's cool with it.
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby -Blufox » Thu Dec 07, 2017 9:55 am

username: -trublue
prompt6
prompt:
aaron
Aaron's saddest memory is when his grandmother died. He was very close to her and her funeral just brought him to tears.
animated by me! ref
-Blufox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby spirit • daydream » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:10 am

username: APH Siantia
prompt# 6
prompt: What's their saddest memory?

Haunani - "Oh, my saddest memory. Well....when I was younger I had a great grandma. She was the most precious friend I have ever had. We would do everything together! I was left with her all the time because my mom had to work a lot to keep up with her payments. But...one day when I went to her house so she could babysit me yet again it seemed kind of off. She wasn't herself. She seemed more tired and less energetic as she usually had been. After I had gone to bed, I needed a drink of water, and once I came down the stairs, I found her on the floor. I immediately remembered what my mom had told me to do and called the ambulance. The next day they told my mother she was dead and I had overheard. I just wish that I had been with her in her last moments, at least all the way through. I sometimes still think she is here and she is listening to me. But yeah, finding out that my closest friend had died and knowing that I wasn't able to do anything about it was probably my most saddening memory."

Rajnish - "Er, another question? Um, okay then. My saddest memory, um, yeah. Okay, my saddest, er, memory would have to be when it was my last day of my old school. Um, I had been getting a bad vibe from my, um, friends. It seemed like they had a lot on their mind. I'm kind of, uh, oblivious, well that's what my friends say at least. I, um, then decided that I should ask them what was going on. When it was....lunch I asked. They all told me their, um, own story about their feelings about the friend group. I hadn't seen what was going on and apparently...apparently they all started to grow apart. Now that I was leaving they argued and broke off their relationships. So, uh, the last lunch we had together was full of either arguing or silence. I didn't know, um, what to do so I stayed within myself. I regret not trying to keep them together because I knew that we were all the best of friends and I wish I were never oblivious. I had hoped we would be together forever, but me being an idiot and not realizing what was going on until it was too late our relations ended."

Jaime - "My saddest memory must have something to do when I was growing up. I had the most amazing friend. He was my most precious friend, but sadly he had died. His name was Antonio, and he was a parakeet. We were the best of friends and almost inseparable. He and I went on so many adventures, and he would always be around when I needed him. Though one day I had come home from my school and had searched for him, I was never able to find my friend. After a few days of looking, I finally found him. All I saw was his feathers torn from him after the cat had played with him. I blamed my parents for opening his cage and never forgot the feeling of finding him like that. I never wanted to go through it again, so I held myself together and pushed most people away. That day was one of the worst in my life, and I hope that it will never happen again."
spirit • daydream

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby notwearingsocks » Thu Dec 07, 2017 10:57 am

username: scarlet_wolf
prompt six. [ deeply ] ANGST
prompt:

cyril's saddest moment was when his brother was taken into foster care ,, his brother was really young at the time, so cyril basically became estranged so as not to cause issues when his brother was adopted ( which, he was, quite soon ). it's always been one of the hardest decisions he's ever made.

gadriel's was when the wizard who mentored him died. they weren't very close, but the death seemed vaguely foreboding and reminded gadriel of his own mortality ( okay, gadriel, chill, okay. so dramatic )

gideon's was when he saw one of his friends die for the first time. ever since, he's kind of been a recluse & rather withdrawn guy.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlive or die trying.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx┌────────────────┐

haleigh [ she/her ] / north carolina / adult

ravenclaw / dog groomer / writer / explorer

links !
my kalons
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx└────────────────┘
notwearingsocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cocogerber13 » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:33 am

username: cocogerber13
prompt# 6
prompt: Scorpio-

Scorpio had grown up on the streets of a busy city, straight and simple. He saw lots of things- from others being threatened or beaten, relationships between couples, friends, and families crumbling, the mistreatment of the environment and animals and people- damage that could never be undone, damage that couldn't be forgotten, and damage that was just too much pain to bring to mind. One such memory was when Scorpio was young, very young, and still in this predicament. He was sitting in his box in an alleyway, the falling snow making those outside shiver with its touch. The young kalon was cold, but went through it as he always had. It was the holidays as the time, and through the sounds of carolling and festive music Scorpio knew nothing of, he heard a whimper. It was the only thing that drew him from his shelter that night, not even having stopped for a meal. He followed the sounds down the alley, until finally he reached the end where a stray dog was laying with a few puppies. Scorpio was delighted at first, seeing as the new companionship was so close, but his mood fell when he saw a young puppy rejected and snapped at by the mother. The grey and green furred kalon scooped it up and brought it with him, but by then the puppy was already nearly frozen. Scorpio took it back with him to his box and fell asleep- but it was no use. Scorpio had done his best to comfort the young dog in its final hours, and his only hope is that it had felt his concern for it.
cocogerber13

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby illicit » Thu Dec 07, 2017 11:55 am

username: illicit
    prompt# 6
    prompt: what's their saddest memory?

Aia; her saddest memory is when the first kit she fostered went back to his previous life of crime,
    she had tried her very best to keep him off that path but didn't succeed.
    Aia's heart was broken and she was absolutely devastated, but she knew there would always be some kits she couldn't help.

Everly; his saddest memory is how his parents reacted to him coming out,
    which is the very reason he keeps his sexuality a secret from the world.

Bean; Mary's saddest memory is when her ex boyfriend broke her heart,
    she poured her soul out to him, but he used that against her.
x
x

--( 𝓈 𝑜 𝓂 𝑒 𝑜 𝓃 𝑒 )--

x

--( 𝓯 𝓸 𝓻 𝓰 𝓮 𝓽 𝓉 𝒽 𝑒 𝓂 )--

x

hello i'm oscar
i'm a trophy
wife
and a mental mess

i am a regular people,
anyone who says otherwise is a stinky liar.

my kals my art
illicit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby **Snowwhisper** » Thu Dec 07, 2017 1:11 pm

username:**Snowwhisper**
prompt# 6
prompt: Maeve - Maeve's saddest memory so far in her life was when her 'home', the orphanage that she grew up in along with the surrounding forest, were burned to the ground by raiders, along with some of her friends.
ImageImage

ImageImage
Life doesn't hurt until you think about how much has changed,
Text text text text text text text
My kalons Fursona DA Credit
who you've lost along the way, and how much of it was your fault.
**Snowwhisper**

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby faunsie » Thu Dec 07, 2017 2:08 pm

username:Inkdraogn
prompt# 6
prompt:
Shane
Figuring out that he had a brother all along

Bella
Realizing that she was allergic to peanut butter

Sutoro
When Shane beat him at wii sports
feel free to call me aero or aeth!! || they/them
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Working full time! Sorry for any long wait times. Feel free to
message me with any questions! My discord is 'faunsie'.
faunsie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me