→ ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: → ( RAJARSHI DRAFTS | Fanclub ) ←

Postby sheepish » Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:05 am

I see all these pretty adopts being posted but I am trying to restrain myself because I got two in the past week! My self control is growing thin!

Oh yes, I guess I can add that North and Ira might be in search of mates and/or breeding slot trades.
♚ — ♔ SZs ♔ — ♛
sheepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chemical. » Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:01 pm

Hey guys, come check out the absolutely amazing job Ty did on the special #150! (I can't believe we've already hit and passed it oml)

chemical.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sheepish » Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:20 am

#150 is certainly a looker OuO I like him, but I want to draw my current Rajarshis a bit more!

Speaking of which, made some cute art of V!
♚ — ♔ SZs ♔ — ♛
sheepish

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kkspecial4 » Sat Nov 18, 2017 10:59 am

Love that art piece of V.
c:
kkspecial4

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stabbrielle » Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:45 pm

Well here we go guys!!! Meet the first of my draft hoard!
Her name is Cara Mia - Italian for My Darlling, but y'all can call her Amour.

I do need some help sorting out a new stable name. Any suggestions?? I'm thinking the stable is gonna be set outside
a small town in Wyoming. Beautiful scenery and lots of wild life to have some fun with.
stabbrielle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northy. » Tue Nov 21, 2017 8:55 am

gonna mark since i've been stalking thee guys for a while! i love big draft species!
northy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ardelis » Tue Nov 21, 2017 2:48 pm

Guys! I've decided to open up some basic customs for people with no Rajarshi!
If you currently don't own a Rajarshi fill out the form below and pm me.
In order to properly complete this form you will need to read the guidelines under the 'Information' link on the front page.

Code: Select all
[b]Owner:[/b]
[b]Basic Coat Color:[/b] (Please make sure this is a common color)
[b]3 Marking Suggestions:[/b](These are merely suggestions I will add at my discretion. They must not be rare!)
xx
x

xx
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖⚘≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖≖
Ardelis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:12 am

Hey guys! Im opening up 3 Uncommon and Under Customs! Fill out the form and pm me with the title "Rajarshi Custom". If you have any questions feel free to message me!

Closed

Last edited by Tynahi on Fri Sep 28, 2018 7:58 am, edited 4 times in total.
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby JerseyDusk » Tue Nov 28, 2017 6:54 pm

~hello everyone! ❤️

...just going to introduce myself and my first two babes here...I'm JerseyDusk, I've seen some of you around at different adoptable species because let's face it I'm kind of an addict and I love the communities that surround different species and all the pretty pons! You all can call me Jersey or Dusk, doesn't really matter! Feel free to PM me about my drafts or anything really whenever you'd like ^^
...now for my loves... we have Faceless and Boudica.

Face to the Name, otherwise known as Faceless and lovingly called an assortment of 'Face' related call names, is my first Rajarshi Draft. Faceless is the biggest lover there is, he is so kind and considerate towards people and other animals. He sometimes acts like a dog more than a horse which can get him into a bit of trouble, he tends to forget that he is a 17hh draft. Though Facey always makes up for it with how cute and gentle he can be. There is literally no animal who seems to dislike him, that is besides Boudica...

My Better Half, rather Queen Boudica, is very similar to the warrior queen she is named after. She is a spirited and rebellious mare who believes highly in 'bucking the system', and loves to be in charge. Boudica cares very little for the soft-hearted and foolish stallion she is stabled with. She despises things with obvious weaknesses, such as Faceless' gentle mannerisms, though it only reveals how she truly wishes to be able to show weakness herself. Boudica would not be described as kind nor cruel, per say; she is mainly merciful and will on rare occasions show affection.

sorry for the long post yall...both Facey and Boudica are looking for mates and/or friends,
so if you'd like just PM me about it and we can get some relationships goin ^^ Keep in mind that Faceless would look more for personality in a mate and Boudica would be more keen towards a handsome kingly sort... Also here is their stable block.
here but not really here, IYKYK
Image ImageImage
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
OC Site || Dusk til Dawn Equestrian || Adopted Characters || Art Shop || Arroyo Herd || WME's || Deviantart
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JerseyDusk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me