✦--Pixel Pets--✦ Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ✨🐈~Pixel Pets~🐈✨ Fanclub

Postby ace.of.moths » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:16 am

i'm making a meme litter XD can i use this one? you'll get credit of course Harry3Son

Julian - They/Them - Adult - Audhd
ace.of.moths on Discord
Pfp by ♡cat2♡

☾·⋆✭⋆·☽

Wermz!
Sqim!
Trash Pals!

ace.of.moths

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Thu Mar 08, 2018 11:47 am

ManiacHowell wrote:Image

i'm making a meme litter XD can i use this one? you'll get credit of course Harry3Son

Go for it haha
ImageImageImageImage Image
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

A plate of cookies and milk

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sat Mar 17, 2018 9:54 am

*puts plate of cookies on table* "theres a smol draggo baby next to it, sniffing the milk which is also there"

―――――――――
Slim ✦ She/her ✦ Pisces ✦ Teen

Hi I'm Slim, I love art and gaming. I'm no longer active here,
so message my discord if you need to contact me.
Discord ID: #1727

✦Link ✦ link ✦ Link ✦ link
―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:19 am

OoOo, So soon Im gonna try and have my hair dyed (by meh mammy, I wuld never trust myself) because LAST TIME- We did pastel blue and purple, my hair DID NOT like pastel colours (WHY?!?) So were just doing Straight colours, no pastel ;c

Hope it comes out good X3
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:43 am

Dying hair seems so haaarddd and there’s so many things to like have to learn about it I could never do it
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Sun Mar 25, 2018 12:33 pm

I know right... ;o

anywyz, you guys wanna see some cute pets?? here-
MAH INSTAGRAM FULL OF ALL MAH PETS

EDIT-
GUYS, check Chatstep :3 I posted an idea :p
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skunksmell » Mon Apr 02, 2018 11:21 am

✨Slim4fun✨ wrote:
Image Announcement Image

OKay! Been a bit caught up, I will hopefully get onto everything! Even if its a few pages back, I'll probably get it! Um, oh yea, sorry for the 2 missing easter days, Ill do the last one today ;c

Oh, I also forgot to mention Im thinking of adding a few couple things! which Im probably gonna add! :D
- Goop eggs come out every 6 months! Because, There pretty helpful in the slimey caves (which is soon being added) because they bring back ALOT of pretty sweet things!

- Goops (once caves are open) Can got once every 3 months- Because that swag doesnt just come to you that easy!

- Litter pets depending on their rarity, will cost Cs pets
- Common pet= common CS pet
- Rare= raare CS pet
You get the idea!

- You can only adopt from the pound if you have 4 or less Pixel pets
- I liked pixel pups idea! It means it gives new users a chance to get lil Pixel pets

- Freebies maybe could cost like... 15 oreos maybe 10? Not sure yet! ^3^

- To breed you have to buy a chocolate, but you also have to pay an extra fee of 20 oreos. (It makes it more fun and realistic!)

- To participate in special events such as easter- You have to like.. uh maybe pay something? You know, you can't get those special pets for free :D

So! That was a few of my ideas that were whizzing around in my head ;o I may not add AlL of these, but what do you guys think? :3

Happy April FoolZ

Heres a April foolz lineart! What do you think We could do with it..?
ImageImageImage

To be honest I really have my doubts about these ideas...
I was pretty alarmed that we would have to pay so much to get less benefits on Pixel Pets. I am a pretty rare user, and I do have a couple pets to spare, so for me having a problem with this kind of says a lot...? I honestly thought that Pixel Pets was to make users happy, but I do understand the amount of time you spend on this. Asking for pets is realistic, but I do think you could scrap a few of these ideas? I was new to Pixel Pets, from Pixel Pups, and was really excited by the Easter event, but now I don’t know. I do have another idea for you tho, maybe you could make customs not be free for the first time? Or not allow “rare” trait picking, just references.

Well, that’s just my opinion, and I’m super sorry if it seemed rude, Slim. I also really want to say thanks to the staff of Pixel Pups for all their hard work. And I mean hard work. I want to let you guys know it makes me and a lot of other users happy.

EDIT: I read over my post, and Slim’s, I do realize that the idea was actually a lot more realistic than I thought when I first read it. I just have a small problem with the rare CS pets for rare Pixel Pets. Sorry, but that seems a bit overpriced... I would much rather do bulk UC’s, maybe could you make a conversion chart like
X Common= 1 Uncommon
X Uncommon= 1 Rare
Of the same year

Aaaand Freebies wouldn’t really be free if they cost Oreos lel
skunksmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby herriiii » Mon Apr 02, 2018 12:01 pm

April fools!! lol
Hopefully

Tbh you almost got me halfway through haha
herriiii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skunksmell » Mon Apr 02, 2018 1:19 pm

SkunkSmell wrote:
✨Slim4fun✨ wrote:
Image Announcement Image

OKay! Been a bit caught up, I will hopefully get onto everything! Even if its a few pages back, I'll probably get it! Um, oh yea, sorry for the 2 missing easter days, Ill do the last one today ;c

Oh, I also forgot to mention Im thinking of adding a few couple things! which Im probably gonna add! :D
- Goop eggs come out every 6 months! Because, There pretty helpful in the slimey caves (which is soon being added) because they bring back ALOT of pretty sweet things!

- Goops (once caves are open) Can got once every 3 months- Because that swag doesnt just come to you that easy!

- Litter pets depending on their rarity, will cost Cs pets
- Common pet= common CS pet
- Rare= raare CS pet
You get the idea!

- You can only adopt from the pound if you have 4 or less Pixel pets
- I liked pixel pups idea! It means it gives new users a chance to get lil Pixel pets

- Freebies maybe could cost like... 15 oreos maybe 10? Not sure yet! ^3^

- To breed you have to buy a chocolate, but you also have to pay an extra fee of 20 oreos. (It makes it more fun and realistic!)

- To participate in special events such as easter- You have to like.. uh maybe pay something? You know, you can't get those special pets for free :D

So! That was a few of my ideas that were whizzing around in my head ;o I may not add AlL of these, but what do you guys think? :3

Happy April FoolZ

Heres a April foolz lineart! What do you think We could do with it..?
ImageImageImage

To be honest I really have my doubts about these ideas...
I was pretty alarmed that we would have to pay so much to get less benefits on Pixel Pets. I am a pretty rare user, and I do have a couple pets to spare, so for me having a problem with this kind of says a lot...? I honestly thought that Pixel Pets was to make users happy, but I do understand the amount of time you spend on this. Asking for pets is realistic, but I do think you could scrap a few of these ideas? I was new to Pixel Pets, from Pixel Pups, and was really excited by the Easter event, but now I don’t know. I do have another idea for you tho, maybe you could make customs not be free for the first time? Or not allow “rare” trait picking, just references.

Well, that’s just my opinion, and I’m super sorry if it seemed rude, Slim. I also really want to say thanks to the staff of Pixel Pups for all their hard work. And I mean hard work. I want to let you guys know it makes me and a lot of other users happy.

EDIT: I read over my post, and Slim’s, I do realize that the idea was actually a lot more realistic than I thought when I first read it. I just have a small problem with the rare CS pets for rare Pixel Pets. Sorry, but that seems a bit overpriced... I would much rather do bulk UC’s, maybe could you make a conversion chart like
X Common= 1 Uncommon
X Uncommon= 1 Rare
Of the same year

Aaaand Freebies wouldn’t really be free if they cost Oreos lel

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THAT WAS THE BESTEST APRIL FOOLS EVEREST!!!!! OMG SLIM YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! LOLOLOLOLO YOU SOOOOO GOT ME!!
skunksmell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ✦ Slim4fun ✦ » Tue Apr 03, 2018 2:32 pm

MWEHEHEHEHHhh...... heh heh.. yeah :p
April foolz X3

yayyz, Ive never celeBRATED april foolz, but now i can :p
―――――――――

―――――――――
✦ Slim4fun ✦

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me