Khimaira Friesian Halloween Event 2017 - ENDED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Khimaira Friesian Halloween Event 2017 - ENDED

Postby BluebonnetBree » Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:44 am

Zombiehund wrote:Username: Zombiehund
Item(s) Purchasing: I would like to buy a Very Common-Common Custom ^^

3,000 candy removed from your stash and your Vc-C Custom has been added c: Enjoy!

Spirit23Wolf wrote:Username: Spirit23wolf
Item(s) Purchasing: Extra breeding Slot and a Mane/Tail Dye

7,000 candy removed from your stash and your Extra Breeding Slot and Mane/Tail dye have been added c: Enjoy!

Darkreh' wrote:Username: Darkreh'
Item(s) Purchasing: Primitive magic pen

Username: Darkreh'
Total Remaining Candy: 739
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points Darkreh'

1,000 candy removed from your stash and your Primitive Magic Pen has been added c: Enjoy!
739 candy cashed in and 370 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.

~SpotOnAppy~ wrote:Username: ~SpotOnAppy~
Item(s) Purchasing: Mane and Tail Dye (x4)

Can i also please have 1 VR custom removed from my stash?

Thanks for running such an awesome event, Autumn. You did a great job and I think everyone thoroughly enjoyed it.

8,000 candy and 1 Vr Custom removed from your stash and 4 Mane/Tail Dyes have been added c: Enjoy!
And thank you <3

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
Username: PuppygirlWillow
Item(s) Purchasing:
Custom Horse (Vr) x1
Mane/Tail Dye x3

Thanks Dragon! I've said it before and I'll say it again, this event has been epic! Thank you so much for running and creating it, and thanks to everyone who helped. It's been super fun! :)

Total Remaining Candy: 1336
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points PuppygirlWillow

18,500 candy removed from your stash and 1 Vr Custom and 3 Mane/Tail Dyes have been added c: Enjoy!
1,336 candy cashed in and 668 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.
Thank you I'm glad you liked the event!

All forms on page 91 have been completed c:
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:21 am

Desmond wrote:Username: Desmond
Item(s) Purchasing: Complex magic pen

9,000 candy removed from your stash and your Complex Magic Pen has been added c: Enjoy!

ty_tay wrote:Username: ty_tay
Total Remaining Candy: 2017
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points ty_tay

2,017 candy cashed in and 1,009 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.

Spottedsong wrote:Username: Spottedsong
Item(s) Purchasing: Mane/tail dye, primitive magic pen

Username: Spottedsong
Total Remaining Candy: 794
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points Spottedsong

3,000 candy removed from your stash and your Mane/Tail Dye and Primitive Magic Pen have been added c:
Enjoy!
794 candy cashed in and 397 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.

FireIceHeart wrote:Username: FireIceHeart
Total Remaining Candy: 2,427 candy
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points fireiceheart

2,427 candy cashed in and 1,214 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.

Nikki6Ashba wrote:Username: Nikki6Ashba
Item(s) Purchasing:rare custom

8,000 candy removed from your stash and your Rare Custom has been added c: Enjoy!

σptιmus primє wrote:
    Username: σptιmus primє
    Trading In: 2

Username: σptιmus primє
    Total Remaining Candy: 1,709
    I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points σptιmus primє
    thank you dragon for doing this, I bet this was a pain to keep updated but thank you for keeping up with all of our requests! <3

2 Vc-C Customs traded in for 1 Uc Custom
1,709 candy cashed in and 855 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.

L0TUS wrote:Username: L0TUS
Item(s) Purchasing: Uncommon Custom (x2), Mane/Tail Dye (x1), Hoof Dye (x1)

14,000 candy removed from your stash and your Uncommon Custom (2), Mane/Tail Dye and Hoof Dye have been added c: Enjoy!

Esforza wrote:Username: Esforza
Item(s) Purchasing: Rare Custom Horse

8,000 candy removed from your stash and your Rare Custom has been added c: Enjoy!

DarkestWerewolf wrote:
    Username: DarkestWerewolf
    Item(s) Purchasing: VR custom

Username: DarkestWerewolf
    Total Remaining Candy: 1406
    I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points DarkestWerewolf

12,500 candy removed from your stash and your Very Rare Custom has been added c: Enjoy!
1,406 candy cashed in and 703 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.

ScarletFang wrote:Username: Scarletfang
Item(s) Purchasing: One Extra Breeding Slot for any Khim

Username: Scarletfang
Total Remaining Candy: 378
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points Scarletfang

5,000 candy removed from your stash and your Extra Breeding Slot has been added c: Enjoy!
378 candy cashed in and 189 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.

All forms on page 92 have been completed c:
Last edited by BluebonnetBree on Thu Nov 02, 2017 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magicdragon » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:26 am

Username: Magicdragon
Item(s) Purchasing:Custom Horse (Very Common - Common)

Username:Magicdragon
Total Remaining Candy:905
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points xxx
I'm new to this game and I love horses . Call me Magic
link to my stable viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3571126
magicdragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby xi'rika » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:36 am

Username: A Fox's Tail
Item(s) Purchasing: Very Common-Uncommon Custom

Username: A Fox's Tail
Total Remaining Candy: 65
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points A Fox's Tail
xi'rika

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:50 am

Username: Me?Sarcastic?
Total Remaining Candy: 2,123 is the amount I'd like turned into points.
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points Me?Sarcastic?
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:59 am

birch. wrote:Username: birch.
Item(s) Purchasing: Complex Magic Pen and the rest just converted to coins please :3

Username: birch.
Trading In: 4 Vc-C Customs

9,000 candy removed from your stash and your Complex Magic Pen has been added c: Enjoy!
1,138 candy cashed in and 569 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.
4 Vc-C Customs traded in for 2 Uc Customs

#Friesian wrote:Username: #Friesian
Total Remaining Candy: 1,279 candy
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points #Friesian

1,279 candy cashed in and 640 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.

Phina D Wolf wrote:Username: Phina D Wolf
Item(s) Purchasing: 1 VR Custom, 1 Mane/Tail Dye

14,500 candy removed from your stash and your Very Rare Custom and Mane/Tail Dye have been added c:
Enjoy!

iStarz & Everly wrote:Username: iStarz & Everly
Item(s) Purchasing: Rare Custom

Me?Sarcastic? wrote:Username: Me?Sarcastic?
Item(s) Purchasing: VR custom

12,500 candy removed from your stash and your Very Rare Custom has been added c: Enjoy!

Rescue2001 wrote:Username: Rescue2001
Item(s) Purchasing: complex pen

Username: Rescue2001
Total Remaining Candy: 786
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points yes/u]

786 candy cashed in and 393 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.

Shadow0290 wrote:Username: Shadow0290
Total Remaining Candy: 2,022
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points [u]Shadow0290

Thank you!!

2,022 candy cashed in and 1,011 points added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you want to use them.
And you're very welcome <3

razzberry wrote:
    Username: razzberry
    Total Remaining Candy: 4,822
    I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points razzberry

4,822 candy cashed in and 2,411 points have been added to your stash. Please notify Neri if you wan tot use them.

All forms on page 93 have been completed c:
I'm totally confused by what Neri posted so just listen to her about the points xD
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:15 am

Username: Me?Sarcastic?
Item(s) Purchasing: hoof dye, and tail/mane dye.

I keep forgetting to put stuff down XD.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:25 am

Username: Trash Mammal
Total Remaining Candy: I want to convert all of my candy to points, so after this I will have 0 candy
I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points Trash Mammal
sunnie/snakies he/it
-average rudolph enjoyer
-drawing hurts my back but i do it anyway
-probably playing apex legends

please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3
C00KIES ! is my sister uwu

✧ Oekaki Art Shop

✧ Range Trotters
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby neamrel » Thu Nov 02, 2017 9:40 am

Username: endless fall.
      Item(s) Purchasing: VC-C custom

Username: endless fall
      Total Remaining Candy: 944
      I hereby agree and understand that cashing out will remove all candy from my stash and I will be awarded half the total amount of points endless fall.

also thank you so much for doing this! this event awesome and so creative! you did an amazing job with keeping up so well, like i was honestly impressed *kisses

edit:
      Username: endless fall.
      Trading In: 2 vc-c customs
Last edited by neamrel on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
neamrel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:49 am

added all points to your acc ^^
autumn you don't need to stash it when the points got cashed, because i automatically transfer them to their real accounts ^^ and the amount gets rounded up to the next higher 500 step
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me