๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‡Fruiti Birds๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‡FruitiTuti Bats๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ Fanclub!

Postby Stumpy. » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:04 am

I want to enter the contest!
Name of bat: Razzmatazz (another term for razzle dazzle)
Story: Razzmatazz (we'll call him razz for short) woke up, ready to start his day, his sparkling pelt shimmering like stars in the daylight. He flew to another tree in search of food, when an incoming flash of feathers knocked him out of the air and caused him to plummet to the ground, feathers swirling around him. He was able to grab a branch but he was still shaken by the fall. And he was lost. He wandered through the woods, searching for help. His wing had been torn in the fall and he couldn't fly. He found a tree that looked safe enough and started the long climb upwards. He curled up in a crook where all the branches started spreading out. When he woke up, he was in a small hut, a bird looking over him. He jumped back in surprise. "where am I!?" He yelled. Before the bird could get another word out, he dashed for an exit. He growled at the bird "let me go!" When they stopped him. "You need to rest." He was ushered back to the bed he was resting on and went to sleep, not knowing what else to do. In time, his wing eventually healed and he was able to leave. He refused to stay in there any longer with a bird.
Extra: I love the design!
Hungry for art.
he/him
wildlife biology major
Stumpy.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒ๐Ÿ‡FruitiTuti Bats๐Ÿ‰๐Ÿ“๐Ÿ’ Fanclub! STORY CONTEST!!

Postby Firefoxx01 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:13 pm

Name of bat: Jazzmin
Story: Jazzmin was abandoned as a young child, and was unable to take care of herself. A couple of bids took her under their wings and threw her out soon after because she didn't act like them. This is why she doesn't like birds. Wandering in the wilderness all alone, Jazzmin was found by Gummi. She immediately was shy and didn't want to come home with her. Eventually she agreed to go with Gummi as long as she promised to find her a new home. The End.
Extra: Thanks so much for this opportunity and I hope you like my story!
70% of the world think warrior cats is stupid. 25% say who cares. Repost if you are part of that 5% that would take a hard cover warrior cat book and slap the other people saying, โ€œSTARCLAN IS OUT FOR REVENGE!!โ€
If I Donโ€™t Respond To A PM Right Away, Itโ€™s Because My Anxiety Wonโ€™t Let Me Think Straight. Thank You For Your Patience!
Mood: Someone RP Albether with me please Iโ€™m begging you Iโ€™ll literally do anything

ImageImageImageImage
Firefoxx01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Mon Sep 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Hi! I made a character storage and it's got my fruitituti Bats. Here it is if anyone wants to see :>

viewtopic.php?f=103&t=3579215&p=112531742#p112531742

art shop | eggo-OC adopts | my toyhouse
art workshop | looking for art

โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•
Hello there, my name
is Skylar, most people call me Skye,
and I am a young girl who loves
to draw, read, write and
roleplay! My PM's are always open
for a chat. Image

โ†ข art credit | avatar credit
skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Mon Sep 11, 2017 7:56 pm

Name of bat: Birdy
Story: Birdy was born in fruitopia. He had a family who loved him, a mother bat, who was a pure black coconut back and his father, a long tailed coconut bat who was white with a grey patch over his eye. But that's all Birdy remembered about himself. He didn't even remember the name that his parent had given him, because a week after he was born his father lost him in a bad thunderstorm. Birdy ended up in the ocean, on a small bit of wood, floating further and further away from his hopes and dreams. He was too young to have learnt his name yet, so he brought nothing from his home island with him. After a few days he started to become dehydrated, and hungry, to the point where we lost consciousness and was going to die. That's when his mini boat found land. A human female found him. She nursed him back to health, and even gave him a growth potion she made. When he awoke she asked him where he was from. But really, Birdy didn't know. That night Birdy laid in the bed the human made for him from forest ferns in her tree hut, and Birdy heard some noises. Three huge rainbow birds with empty eye sockets attacked. Birdy struggled as they pecked holes in his wings and back with their strong rainbow beaks. That's when the human ran to him from hunting, dropping the things she had and hit the birds with a log. She knocked one of them out and the other two ran for their lives. The human picked up Birdy gently ad tried to help his wings and back. Suddenly the holes glowed all different colours and Birdy fainted. When Birdy awakened the holes where gone, and in their place where rainbow marks, exactly where the holes where. The human took him outside to play when he met a regular, harmless bird, but Birdy squeaked in fear and ran. When the curious bird followed Birdy made loud noises in effort to scare the bird but the bird ignored. Eventually it got bored and flew away. That's when the human named him Birdy. She called him Birdy because he disliked birds due to the trauma and bad first experience with birds. Birdy spent two weeks with the human, and during that time the human finished building a small boat she was making the human claimed to have been working on for months. That day, the human and Birdy set of in the boat to find a new island. They had enough supplies to survive two weeks on the boat. They spent four days on the boat when they spotted fruitopia on the horizon. Birdy had a burning feeling in his heart to return to the place he faintly recognised. That's when the boat was attacked by an unknown water creature. It tore the boat to peaces. The human told Birdy to run minutes before she was eaten. Birdy, traumatised, floated to shore in a day, still sad about his human friends death. Birdy explored the island, until he finally found his dad. He excitedly greeted his father and told him about his adventures and how Birdy was his son. But his father shook his head and said his son was dead, and that they found the body of his son and that Birdy was a liar, plus the dad claimed that his real son was not rainbow. Birdy tried to explain but his father wouldn't listen. When Birdy asked his father if he had a mate he said gruffly that she's dead and he flew away. Birdy walked to the shore disappointedly and Gummii appeared. Birdy made a loud noise and batted Gummii in the head with his wing. Gummii was scary in Birdys eyes because she was a bird. Gummii asked what his name was while dodging Birdys swiping wings. Birdy replied through attacks at Gummi, so Gummii asked the fruitituti bat owners to adopt him, so that he would have someone who he could trust, because obviously Gummii couldn't keep him. That's when he met me. Originally I named him Disco, but when I got to know him he explained his journey and I changed his name to Birdy; in memory of the human female.
Extra: Thanks for the opportunity! I hope you like it, also I added the story behind why he doesn't like birds. Sorry it's super long... I'm a writer and I love detail. Thanks for reading this (whoever does) because it's so long... I hope I get him and I will adore him! If I do get him I'll wait until a breeding slot is open and he and Asha will be mates. I'm also probably going to write a story about Birdys life because I could have included so much more information, but I made it as short as possible.Enjoy my story and thanks again for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone else.

(Also do you pay the jars immediately or when the contest is over? Just curious :>)

Hello there, my name
to draw, read, write and
for a chat. Image

skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tรธxiclilypetals » Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:47 am

SkyeTheKeeper1 wrote:I want to enter the contest!
Story: Birdy was born in fruitopia. He had a family who loved him, a mother bat, who was a pure black coconut back and his father, a long tailed coconut bat who was white with a grey patch over his eye. But that's all Birdy remembered about himself. He didn't even remember the name that his parent had given him, because a week after he was born his father lost him in a bad thunderstorm. Birdy ended up in the ocean, on a small bit of wood, floating further and further away from his hopes and dreams. He was too young to have learnt his name yet, so he brought nothing from his home island with him. After a few days he started to become dehydrated, and hungry, to the point where we lost consciousness and was going to die. That's when his mini boat found land. A human female found him. She nursed him back to health, and even gave him a growth potion she made. When he awoke she asked him where he was from. But really, Birdy didn't know. That night Birdy laid in the bed the human made for him from forest ferns in her tree hut, and Birdy heard some noises. Three huge rainbow birds with empty eye sockets attacked. Birdy struggled as they pecked holes in his wings and back with their strong rainbow beaks. That's when the human ran to him from hunting, dropping the things she had and hit the birds with a log. She knocked one of them out and the other two ran for their lives. The human picked up Birdy gently ad tried to help his wings and back. Suddenly the holes glowed all different colours and Birdy fainted. When Birdy awakened the holes where gone, and in their place where rainbow marks, exactly where the holes where. The human took him outside to play when he met a regular, harmless bird, but Birdy squeaked in fear and ran. When the curious bird followed Birdy made loud noises in effort to scare the bird but the bird ignored. Eventually it got bored and flew away. That's when the human named him Birdy. She called him Birdy because he disliked birds due to the trauma and bad first experience with birds. Birdy spent two weeks with the human, and during that time the human finished building a small boat she was making the human claimed to have been working on for months. That day, the human and Birdy set of in the boat to find a new island. They had enough supplies to survive two weeks on the boat. They spent four days on the boat when they spotted fruitopia on the horizon. Birdy had a burning feeling in his heart to return to the place he faintly recognised. That's when the boat was attacked by an unknown water creature. It tore the boat to peaces. The human told Birdy to run minutes before she was eaten. Birdy, traumatised, floated to shore in a day, still sad about his human friends death. Birdy explored the island, until he finally found his dad. He excitedly greeted his father and told him about his adventures and how Birdy was his son. But his father shook his head and said his son was dead, and that they found the body of his son and that Birdy was a liar, plus the dad claimed that his real son was not rainbow. Birdy tried to explain but his father wouldn't listen. When Birdy asked his father if he had a mate he said gruffly that she's dead and he flew away. Birdy walked to the shore disappointedly and Gummii appeared. Birdy made a loud noise and batted Gummii in the head with his wing. Gummii was scary in Birdys eyes because she was a bird. Gummii asked what his name was while dodging Birdys swiping wings. Birdy replied through attacks at Gummi, so Gummii asked the fruitituti bat owners to adopt him, so that he would have someone who he could trust, because obviously Gummii couldn't keep him. That's when he met me. Originally I named him Disco, but when I got to know him he explained his journey and I changed his name to Birdy; in memory of the human female.
Extra: Thanks for the opportunity! I hope you like it, also I added the story behind why he doesn't like birds. Sorry it's super long... I'm a writer and I love detail. Thanks for reading this (whoever does) because it's so long... I hope I get him and I will adore him! If I do get him I'll wait until a breeding slot is open and he and Asha will be mates. I'm also probably going to write a story about Birdys life because I could have included so much more information, but I made it as short as possible.Enjoy my story and thanks again for the opportunity! Good luck to everyone else.

(Also do you pay the jars immediately or when the contest is over? Just curious :>)

You will have to wait until the end of the contest for your 15 jars, IF someone else wins.
aloha! call me toxic!
absolutely hopeless, but at least im still here
i do art and stuff
my patronus is a st bernard and
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
single pringle but too shy to mingle
11/03

โœฒ

discord: toxicissleeping#7875
dragon cave: Lillianissleeping
amino: send noodles
toyhouse: toxiclilypetals
tรธxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skye, » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:48 am

ToxicFoxes101 wrote:

You will have to wait until the end of the contest for your 15 jars, IF someone else wins.

Right, so it's like a participant award. Awesome! :> I'm glad that even if someone loses (like me lol) you still get something. Then everyone's a winner. :>

Hello there, my name
to draw, read, write and
for a chat. Image

skye,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tรธxiclilypetals » Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:50 am

SkyeTheKeeper1 wrote:
ToxicFoxes101 wrote:

Right, so it's like a participant award. Awesome! :> I'm glad that even if someone loses (like me lol) you still get something. Then everyone's a winner. :>

Yep!
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

โœฒ

tรธxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby acadicus » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:04 am

When you first saw this bat did you think t say 'I'm Nerdy?' IDK I saw that instead of 'I'm Ready!'
acadicus

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tรธxiclilypetals » Fri Sep 15, 2017 12:51 am

STORY CONTEST ENDS TOMORROW!
DON'T MISS OUT!
aloha! call me toxic!
i do art and stuff
my house is ravenclaw
fav pokemon is espeon!
team starkid? yes

she/her || bisexual
11/03

โœฒ

tรธxiclilypetals

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby stormsurge0 » Sat Sep 16, 2017 9:57 am

I want to gift a bat!
Which bat/how many food jars do you want to gift?: The one I just got please! (From the litter Colors Colors Colors)
Who do you want to gift?: Stรธrmy Dreamz
Last edited by stormsurge0 on Sat Sep 16, 2017 10:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
stormsurge0

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me