kalon item giveaway! (winners on page 9)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

choose wisely

orange juice ( +1 )
56%
apple juice
44%

Total votes : 99

Re: kalon item giveaway!

Postby ✧ airplane. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:31 am

username: high noon
the item i'd like: glow item
positive message to at least one community member:
    Hope it's okay if I do a few;;
    @Pallis, literally stop being so amazing all the time I can't handle it? You always compliment me and help me out, and it really means a lot to me. You're one of my favorite designers and artists of all time, and you're a stellar person.
    @Tig, too cute it should be illegal. You're just a really great friend and I'm glad we met. Your art is already beautiful and it gets better and better every day, and you have the coolest characters. Plus excellent taste in music. 👌
    @Kouhai, the first time we spoke extensively was during your stream I think, and it was really fun! I admire all the work you did for the summer event so much. You put so much effort into your art pieces and character development, and you're so generous! I can't thank you enough.
    @Foot, I thought you were cool before we really talked, and now I know you're literally the most uncool person. But I love you! ❤️ Please continue to be uncool and text me cursed images at 3 am.
    @Genji, roleplaying with you is incredibly fun! I'm really glad I worked up the courage to message you about Genyatta kalons.
    @Fab, super generous within the community, and really creative when it comes to characters! I'm sorry I don't reply so often, but I really loved headcanoning with you!
    @Quaking Aspen, a total sweetheart. Your enthusiasm and love for the species and community is so great, and I love every time you come to my streams!
    @Lordren, a total doll. Thank you for showing me your cat! Always so sweet and funny, talking to you is a pleasure!

Edit: I just went through and read this thread, and y'all are so sweet I love seeing this positivity in the community. And @ anyone who mentioned me specifically I love you 😘
I hope everyone is having a great day.
[ Red he/they queer tired ]
artist + owner of kalons // firestarter#0687
too much coffee & not enough sleep ✦ an ding peak lord

"my king—!"

[ Kalons TH ] [ Adopts TH ]
x
x

✧ airplane.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby allu » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:39 am

username: star ✨
the item i'd like: glow item

Akemi-chan;
You are such a big inspiration to me Akemi, ever since the first time I talked to you you supported me and helped me, you believed that I could achieve my goal of being a kalon nursery artist like you were and still do today, even with things not kalon related like my school you support me, Akemi, I am glad to call you my friend and I appreciate all you do.

╔══════════════════════════════╗
spectre adult pst they/he bisexual
╚══════════════════════════════╝

╔═════════════════════════╗
hey, i'm spec! i'm your average user with
too much free time. my interests include
drawing, music and gaming. i love crows,
fortnite and ranboo. feel free to PM me!!

╚═════════════════════════╝

allu

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Lillyfur » Sat Jul 29, 2017 7:07 am

username: Lillyfur
the item i'd like: Standard edit item
positive message to at least one community member: Flowerlily135 introduced me to Kalons, and I'm so grateful to her for showing me how to navigate the community. <3 She's super sweet and helpful and I love her.

username: Lillyfur
the item i'd like: Teeth edit item
positive message to at least one community member: I haven't interacted with them in the Kalon community, but I've seen them around and I've interacted with them on some of their other adopt pages. They've always been super nice and super fast at replying to things, and I feel like they're a really sweet person. <3

username: LIllyfur
the item i'd like: Glow edit item
positive message to at least one community member: I've only talked to them once, but hawky<3 is super nice and their art is absolutely adorable! They seem like such a great person! <3
Lillyfur

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lucas. » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:05 am

username: lucas.
the item i'd like: glow edit item ♥

i have always been a fan of schnuffel bunny's art so when i heard she actually became an artist i was so darn happy? so far all of her designs she's let out are absolutely spectacular and she just seems like such a sweet person?

fawnpi is just an absolutely amazing artist all around and i'm super glad to see her in the community. she truly is just such a blessing & she always gives off such nice & friendly vibes?? i love all of her work tbh,, her style is super cool & unique.

waterfront and i have only talked once about a relationship i don't think we ever continued discussing, but seriously talking to her was such a pleasure! she is vv kind and just an absolutely amazing person?? not to mention her art is actually to die for, i love it so much.
i've essentially quit when it comes to most cs things. i'll visit for events to gift away pets but that's about all. however, i may be on for adopts/etc.

current status: probably active.
lucas.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Emris » Sat Jul 29, 2017 3:00 pm

username: Emris
the item i'd like: Glow item
positive message to at least one community member: Rabbitheart is one of the sweetest CS users I know, and is also a ton of fun to talk to in general! <3
My Deviantart
My Toyhouse
I am always happy to talk about my
characters, art, CS related things, etc
so if you need/want anything just pm me!

icon by GOD-LIKES-ME

Pet's name: Beefcake
Emris

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:55 pm

username: CSMintCat
the item i'd like: Standard edit item.
positive message to at least one community member: DoubleInfiniti is really rad and it's always fun to HC with them kashfadskfh (on the off chance that you may be reading this; I know I still have to reply oke ;;) and just talk in general tbh???

the item i'd like: Teeth edit item.
positive message to at least one community member: Bless your heart, high noon, for helping me update the rosters. It was a lot to do and you were so nice throughout and I cry, man.

the item i'd like: Glow edit item.
positive message to at least one community member: snart, my dude. Talking about Orph and Sen and other stuff with you is great and I'm bad at words but like!!! I really appreciate it ksdhfksdhfkds.
Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Missing✖ » Sat Jul 29, 2017 6:51 pm

username: Missing✖
the item i'd like: glow edit item
positive message to at least one community member: @High noon;; i love when the post JM, cause their fun and smooth to watch as the work on anything to kalon or personal art. their easy to talk to just like anyone in community . //even for a shy person like myself// ^-^ i want to thank them for all the sweat they put into the work.

@Staff -- i love the peace and colors of the community, and i love to say all your hard work pays off on whatever you touch :D <3 thank you for being our staff!!!

xxxxxx━━━━━┓

MissingX /She-her/
Asexual/Unknown/

Dragon cave

┗━━━━━xxxxxx
ImageImage
Missing✖

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:36 am

username: Anza
    the item i'd like: standard edit item
    positive message to at least one community member: Honestly, Schnuffel Bunny is so nice to everyone and creates the most stunning and cute designs! I remember when they had just became and artist for Kalons and I was really excited because I've seen their designing before and I knew that their Kalons would be amazing! Love you Schnuffel! <3

the item i'd like: teeth edit item
    positive message to at least one community member: Tweet has such amazing designs and I always adore their competitions! The prompts/forms for their competitions are always so creative and really make me more attached to design that is up by developing them!

the item i'd like: glow edit item
    positive message to at least one community member: I simply adore the designs made by cosmosfox! There designs are really stunning and they are also so incredibly nice! I've noticed (on there signature) that they aren't doing so well and I wish the best for them! I hope they get better soon! I wish to send them lots of internet love <3
Last edited by Anza on Mon Jul 31, 2017 4:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby peachpit » Sun Jul 30, 2017 4:04 am

username: goofs
the item i'd like: standard edit item
cicamicu is a blessing to the world <33 I love her so much, she puts so much love into her kals and each one is beautifully unique with such big personalities! I just look up to how much effort and work she puts into all of her kals and makes them all super special.

the item i'd like: teeth edit <3
Toshie pampers their kals they owns with loads of art!! I mean talk about giving your kals love?? my favorite of theirs is this cutie! I adore when people give their kals so much attention <3

the item i'd like: glow edit
Karmelalso loves her kalons soo much! her stories are crazy good and very fun to read. but not only that, they are just a precious thing <3 She's so sweet and kind! She makes me feel very comfortable talking to her <3
--------------------------
Image-----------------------------------------------------

she/they - bi
you guys are cool ily
valentines + lovecore obesessed
toyhouse - my kalons
discord - smittencupid
peachpit

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

kalon item giveaway!

Postby Guest » Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:08 am

username: waterfront
      the item i'd like: glow edit
      positive message to at least one community member: we haven't talked much, but from the few times we have; zakuro. is so nice ♥♥ they once randomly drew one of my kalons n it honestly made my day, + their art is just heckin rad, they have a super neat way of shading on their sketches n i adore it adfjf. :'0 their kalons r super nice too ?? they have rly pretty designs & the characters made for them are lovely, one of my favourites is myrtle; she's so peaceful n cute like zAK & her job as a columnist/reporter is rly unique;; while i'm thinking of it too, their writing is also really nice n Good in general aa; it's got a rly distinct style to it, n the way they write makes things feel very easy 2 imagine, n it's also really calming //w;; a very good person who i could go on abt but i just realized this is gettin real long pfft. they deserve a whole tonna love ♥

username: waterfront
      the item i'd like: standard edit
      positive message to at least one community member: u knew they were gonna be on here pfft; ☂ . is such a good blessed human ? they're so caring, kind, & creative as hECK, i actually don't have the words 2 describe their Wonderfulness(tm). whenever i pm them they're really easy 2 talk w., like ? it's comfortable ? ahah i'm so bad @ describing how nice people's personalities r but they're rly great okA Y;; i feel like i tend to bring this up a lot but i love their kalons' ideas n personalities, all of them r so creative n cool n different ajnfj. they host vv good streams too, & have great art like aAaa i heckin lovv their style sm ??? ? soBBING(TM)
      whoops this is so awkward laughs fr i can't put such a nice human into words, but umbre is just a real great friend & Being n i'm glad they exist ♥♥