VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 16

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: VISCETS : Summer Prompt Thread - New Prompt pg 16

Postby milo. » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:33 am

Prompt 6 - Summer's End!

username; milo.
      { 2000 words}

Pierce and the puppy pile. (667w) wrote:Pierce has seen some interesting things in regards to his mother and her mate, Jesse. They were constantly getting themselves into trouble, and though Pierce was more than happy to watch over the abundance of children while they went out looking for excitement, there were times where the blue boy just wanted to sit, relax, and take care of himself without a bunch of rambunctious little ones racing about and chirping at one another. With his mother out and Jesse just lounging about, Pierce was able to find some time to himself; thank Ugin. It's in these moments of relaxation that Pierce can sometimes lose himself in his own mind-- other times, he passes out completely and snores away until someone (usually one of his siblings, or his mother) wakes him.

This time it's his mother, and she doesn't seem too pleased.

"Where's your father?"

Pierce blinks lazily up at his mother, parting his jaws to yawn as he stretches out his legs and his toes with a grunt. The boy simply shakes his head, brow furrowing and head lifting to scan the area. Jesse was notorious for disappearing, but he always gave some clue as to where he was going-- and he never shirked his parental responsibilities, so it was rather odd (and slightly concerning) to see him vanish like this and leave his children to fend for themselves. Though the four girls were sleeping soundly in a mound their parents had affectionately deemed "the cuddle pile", it was still dangerous to leave the little ones unattended. The more Sebastian searched the area for her mate, the more Pierce could feel the conflicting emotions rolling off her.

"When I find that boy, he's gonna get a piece of my mind, Pierce." She mumbles to herself before barking out Jesse's name in frustration. Pierce can only chuckle with a quick roll of his eyes. Jesse never strays far whenever he does wander off... and his mother can never stay angry with him, no matter how furious she is with him in the beginning. All Jesse has to do is bat his lashes and that's the end of it. Pierce finally lifts himself, shaking out his feathers. He'd have to help look, but he'd have to stay close to his siblings.

He passes the snoring pile a couple times, eyeing them carefully before moving off in search of Jesse's scent-- the trail is cold no matter what area he investigates, but the trail always seems to start near his siblings. Confusion and concern sets in now for the blue boy as well, and he circles back toward the cuddle pile quickly to shake awake one of the girls. Maisey yawns loudly, stretching out her legs and little toes much the same way Pierce does. Sleepy eyes gaze up at him, and a dopey smile paints her features.

"Hm?"

"Your father is missing," he starts, glancing over his shoulder and watching his mother with a quirked brow of concern. He turns blue eyes back to his sister, and his expression drops into more confusion when she bursts into a fit of giggles. The giggling wakes Carolynn, and when she softly asks what all the fuss is about and Maisey tells her, she too erupts with giggles. Pierce is beyond flabbergasted, wishing that he could be part of this inside joke between the girls. Carolynn leans over a bit to shove at Marie, and she wakes with a squeak, giggling away at nothing in particular before she's filled into the situation at hand. The peals of laughter cause Sebastian to bound over, ears pricked in alarm and tail tip twitching with just as much confusion as is painted on Pierce's face.

"Now, what is so funny?" Sebastian asks quizzically.

Maisey reaches over to pull the drapes of Mallory's tail aside, revealing the tip of Jesse's muzzle-- they're both still snoring away without a care in the world, though they wake abruptly when Pierce and Sebastian begin laughing loudly as well.

viscets used wrote:jesse | me
sebastian | james.
carolynn | james.
marie | me
pierce | me
maisey | me
mallory | james.

Memories (652w) wrote:In his younger and more vulnerable years, Steve had only Bucky to thank for keeping him on his toes and on the right track. Though they found trouble together, Bucky was the one to set Steve straight when things began to turn sour. Steve sighs softly, smiling at his sleeping lover. He was particularly nostalgic this morning, and he can't help but to smile at the memories.

-------------------------

Steve was getting himself into trouble again, of course. He had picked a fight with a male much larger than himself. The Viscet had been incredibly rude to the elderly female that served them lunch at the cafe, and Steve wasn't having any of it. Not only had he barked out a furious "you better watch what you say around here, jerk!", but he had willingly gone outside with paws up in fists already. He never won any fights, but he also never backed out of them. It was admirable, but incredibly stupid. The only way he was going to win a fight with this larger male would be to use wits and agility-- too bad his wits basically flew out the window the moment the first punch was thrown.

Steve was on the ground before he even knew what hit him, teary blue-greens gazing up at the other with a snarl. He hardly got to his feet before the other was knocked off the ground, hitting the dirt and shrouded by dust and a looming shadow. The golden boy tilts his head to gaze higher, sniffling at the dust up his nose. He sneezes, wincing at the pain in his face.

"I had him on the ropes," Steve grumbles as the shadow moves closer, and when the dust settles Bucky is illuminated by the setting sun. If anyone was golden, it was the glowing male before him. Bucky's sly grin is all Steve sees, and his heart stutters at the sight of him. "I had him, Bucky."

"I know you did, pal." The other responds, reaching out to dust the other off with a larger grin.

Steve shoves his paws away, brushing himself off before nearly being tugged over onto the ground again by Bucky's hold on him. The darker male shakes his best friend, arm around his neck and a gentle peck placed between his ears. Steve does all he can to hide the blush, but he knows Bucky can see it. He sees everything, and knows it all... especially when it comes to Stevie. The golden boy parts his maw to speak, a question of where they're headed on his tongue, but Bucky cuts him off with a motion of his paw. He points to distant lights and the echo of muffled carnival music on the wind.

"Wanna go have a romantic moment on the ferris wheel?" Bucky tilts his head, ears flicking up as he makes a smooching face at his friend. Steve acts disgusted, but he can't hide the smile lingering beneath. He's had plenty of pseudo romantic moments with Bucky-- if only he could tell his best friend what it really meant to him, and how he wished he could make it truly special for the both of them. "It's either that, or I'll force you on the tornado ride."

Steve grimaces, his stomach flipping already at the thought. "Romance on the wheel it is, Buck."

-------------------------

His mate stirs awake, heavy eyes blinking up at the golden male as a sloppy smile takes him.

"You look like you're deep in thought, Stevie."

Steve chuckles quietly. "Do you remember when you took me to the summer festival in the Valley?"

"Is that the time you ate so much cotton candy you puked pink for two days?"

Steve laughs, punching his mate in the shoulder playfully-- it causes Bucky to laugh out loud as well, and they settle in shortly after, reliving the memory and many before that as well.

viscets used wrote:steve | me
bucky | james.

Star Crossed Lovers (681w) wrote:Where Povas would normally assume that his lovely mate was milling about with the rest of the troupe, he should really know better by now. On nights like this, warm and comfortable with a gentle breeze, it really brings the flashy male into a nostalgic reverie. The end of the summer and the crisp, necessary death of autumn was fast approaching-- the scents of deteriorating leaves and rains to come always brought the foreigner back to when he'd first met Šarka... and inevitably, fell in love with her. Ears flick back to the sound of hoof beats against the dirt, and Povas moves toward the sound, smiling fondly at the sight he's greeted with. Šarka is standing on the back of one of their horses, circling a small grassy 'ring' that she had been using for practice.

Povas releases a contented sigh at the sight of her, body shifting to slump against the trunk of a tree while Šarka whistles and speaks softly to the horse below her. The horse slows to a trot, and then finally to a gentle walking gait. When the horse pauses, the blue tinted female hops off the back of it, shushing and cooing at the animal adoringly as it bobbed its head and nosed at her playfully. The peal of giggles that escape the female finally has Povas shifting, maw curling as a toothy grin paints his features.

"I remember a time when you would not be caught dead on the back of a horse." he exclaims, a deep chested laugh rolling from him as she flinches to the sudden voice. He approaches with a tilt of his head, and once she realizes just who it is speaking to her, the woman in question tilts her head as well to offer an affectionate smile. Their ears slick back in unison once they're before one another, paws reaching out to hold each other tightly-- as though they were one another's anchors in the treacherous waters of life. "I am so proud of the woman you've become, Šarka."

They've known each other since they were young, though Šarka's parents weren't too keen on having the Romani boy hanging around their territory. Povas had promised that he could take care of Šarka, though they weren't entirely convinced. Mind you... love is love, and love always finds a way. Šarka was in the male's arms in no time, and they had decided between the two of them that they could run away together-- start a family of their own. What they hadn't expected was their family would be filled with odd aunts and uncles and cousins. Their dearest friends and troupe were their family. They couldn't ask for anything more.

"On a night, much like this one, many years ago, I remember taking you to the lookout near the ocean."

Šarka nods gently, leaning forward so their foreheads may press together.

"I told you that I could pluck every star out of the sky and place them among the stars of your feathers, but you would still shine brighter than any star I have ever seen and you would always be my moon and stars." he traces the galaxies on her with a gentle paw, releasing a sigh and stepping back to gaze up at the velvet sky. "I asked you to be mine that night, and do you remember what you said?"

"I told you that the universe you see," she gazes up as well, bumping shoulders with her mate bashfully. "Is never ending, much like my love for you."

Povas' grin grows, lop-sided and goofy and only slightly embarrassed. No matter how long they had been together, she still had the ability to make him blush and giddy. The ring leader grabs her around the waist, falling back to sit and tugging her down along with him. They both chuckle for a moment before he tucks her head under his muzzle, nose snuffling in her mane.

"The only universe I see is you, my sweet bird. You are all I see, and all I care to see."

viscets used wrote:povas | me
sarka | james.
Last edited by milo. on Sun Aug 27, 2017 8:01 am, edited 7 times in total.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
fleabag & resident alien own my whole life
milo.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kiffell » Thu Aug 10, 2017 5:35 am

[center]Prompt 6 - Summer's End!

username;
{words or art}
{viscets used / credits}[/center]
Last edited by kiffell on Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
- - - - - -
mangroveclan (stars) | cactusclan (stars)
- - - - - -
im no longer active on cs, if you want to talk/need to contact me please do so through discord or TH!
kiffell

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Parasitic Rat » Thu Aug 10, 2017 6:09 am

Prompt 6 - Summer's End!

username; Wolfenhimer
500/500 Words
"Exoooo!" Anemo yelled as he pounced on the golden viscet.
"Ah jeez! Where'd you come from, Tornado?" He laughed as he shoved him off, turning to face him.
"I ran from all the way across the fair." Anemo replied blankly, as if it wasn't anything impressive.
"So you saw me from all the way across the fair?"
"The sun reflects off your scales." Anemo laughed, putting his arm around Exo.
"Uh-"
"We have adventures to do! Things to see!"
"Yea-"
"We have to get you to try," He looked over at Exo, "cotton candy."
"Cotton candy?"
"It's basically just sugar. But it's good!"
"It's not good for you."
"No, but it's good." Anemo laughed as he grabbed Exo's paw and pulled him toward the cotton candy machine.
"What can I get you two?" The worker asked.
"Blue please!" Anemo replied, "And a mix of pink and blue for him."
"Hey- what?" Exo asked. After they got their treats, Anemo devoured his before looking up at Exo.
"Is it good?" He asked, licking off the hardened sugar from the stick.
"It's... delicious! Can we get more?" Exo replied, looking up and bouncing because of the sweetness.
"Maybe after a few hours when you finish." Anemo laughed before taking him to do something else.

Exo came back to Anemo after a few hours, holding a drink.
"Hey! You're ba- hey!" He barked as Exo grabbed his arm and pulled him behind a tree, away from anyone.
"What's all this for?" Anemo asked, looking up at Exo.
"Think you can do something for and with me?" He asked.
"Depends on what it is."
"It's something we shouldn't do."
"Yea?"
"Something that isn't allowed."
"I'm listening?"
"Something only brave people will do-"
"Darn it just tell me already!"
"We're going to steal the cotton candy machine." Exo said, staring at Anemo while he stared back.
"I'm in." He replied, as the two laughed. Exo put down his drink and they started toward the cotton candy vender.
"It's you two again! How may I- hey! Hey wait!" The vender shouted as Exo and Anemo grabbed and ran away with the machine. The machine was on wheels, which made it easier... until they hit grass. The shouting caught the security's attention, and they chased after them.
"Come on!" Exo barked as he began to pick it up. Anemo did the same, as they started to run again, but slower. The security caught up and grabbed the machine, others grabbing Exo and Anemo. They took them to the exit and kicked them out.
"I wanted more though!" Exo cried, as Anemo laughed. "Why are you laughing?"
"You know they sell cotton candy in stores, right?" Anemo replied, and Exo paused.
"Wanna go get some?"
"Heck yeah." They agreed, high fiving each other before getting up and heading to stores.

Anemo wrapped his arm back around Exo as they walked.
"Want to do that again next year?" He asked.
"Heck yeah I do." Exo agreed with a laugh.

0/500 Words
ideas/story to come

0/500 Words
ideas/story to come

0/500 Words
ideas/story to come

Characters Used wrote:1st Story; Exousía, Anemostróvilos
2nd Story; Tsuru, Kaiyō, Skíouros, Circe
3rd Story; Souhait D'incindie, Pahit Manis
4th Story; Étoiles de Sang, Briser La Glace

yesssss res
Last edited by Parasitic Rat on Thu Aug 10, 2017 7:54 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Parasitic Rat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Teya~ » Thu Aug 10, 2017 8:11 am

Prompt 6 - Summer's End!

username; ~Teya~
{words or art}
{viscets used / credits} Inkina Tsuki & Hanasu Tsuki Mura, Kass, Azul, and Lavender

Inkina and Hanasu talk about what they'll do next summer; such as possibly leave Japan and explore the surrounding lands, which they've never done before.

(click for clear image)

Murasakino and Kasshoku went exploring every-which-way this summer, since they both love being in the wilderness. But when Mura see's a sign for a nearby town, she just can't wait to get into a nice air-conditioned hotel and relax for awhile.

Azul and his owner went to see the solar eclipse this summer, and it was amazing!

Lavender simply loves to gaze at the stars in the long summer nights in her favorite tree, and it isn't super cold like it usually is when she star gazes, so she does it almost every night. But sometimes . . . she falls asleep because it's just so peaceful and quiet.

Last edited by ~Teya~ on Fri Aug 25, 2017 4:08 pm, edited 13 times in total.
Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Once Upon a Time, Supernatural, Psych, and Doctor Who NERD. My Viscets RP
Image Image Image
I'm also a Viscet nerd c: If you haven't heard of them click here and tell them I referred you please ^-^
Check out my NEW and improved Art Shop! My prices are still negotiable c:
My WIP story, ♛ The Prince, ⚔ the Soldier, & the Gifted ☀ #2 <3
~Teya~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Macyduke » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:00 am

Prompt 6 - Summer's End!

username; Macyduke

Bedtime stories

"Aren't you a little old for bed time stories?" The towering scientist asked, his noise wrinkled at the thought of having to read her one, his left brows raised.
"Please?" The younger cet asked, her paws wrapped around the edge of her blanket, holding so tightly to them that he was sure her knuckles had gone white. Her eyes bugged out of their sockets and yet despite their size, her pupils were pinpricks. She shook slightly, fighting back tears. The older cet cursed. He knew he shouldn't have let his daughter watch Texas chainsaw with him. His head bowed, resigned to his fate, the green cet turned off the hall light and closed his daughter's bedroom door, knowing she would feel safest with him there and the door shut.
"All right," He said quietly, taking a seat on the foot of the bed. "What would you like me to read this time?" He asked, pulling a small box out from under her bed. His eyes glazed over the titles, his frown deepening with each title.
"Can you pick?" She squeaked.
"You want me to pick hu?" He mumbled, a tad surprised by the request. He glanced over the titles once more, finding the gingerbread man, goldilocks, and the three little pigs to be tales that's premise would only frighten her further and quite possibly make them difficult to read to her in the future given tonight's circumstances. "What if…" He set the box back on the floor and slid it beneath the bed. "I told you one instead?" He said meeting his daughter's gaze.
"Ok." She peeped.
"Alright let see…" Said the older cet. Just as he was about to push himself up against the wall he felt Rinn shift. A quick glance up confirmed that she'd moved closer to the wall and was currently patting the space next to her. He let out a small sigh before sliding off the bed and taking his place next to the frightened viscling. "Don't worry sweet pea. I'm the scariest thing in these woods. Nothing's gonna get you." He soothed, now seriously regretting his choice of movie. He frowned. This is the kind of thing mates are for. His thoughts momentarily drifted to the one he thought he'd had. He shook his head. Had they stayed together he and Ren may not have gotten to do all the stuff they did, such as reenacting one of his favorite sense from Lion King. Still. This could have been avoided. He felt like kicking himself- or better yet traveling back in time to beat the crap out of two or three hour ago Berk before telling him not let Rinn watch the movie with him. It wasn't even that good The thought with a huff. He felt Rinn scoot close to him, readjusting his arm so that she could rest her head in his armpit. Right! Right! Right! Get yourself together Berk He scolded himself.
"Lets see if I can get the number of summers right here… A dozen? It's probably around that. So about seven summers before you were born, your older brother and I were checking the traps." He started. "It was a sunny day, one I had woken up early for. I mean, you don't just set traps the night before and check them midday do you?" He asked his daughter, not expecting a response. "Anyways, Ren was a little bit grumpy that morning because of how early I'd woken him. So he was sulking a little ways behind me while we were making the rounds. Going from one to the other, and all of them were empty," He glanced briefly at the door of the bed room. Truth be told one did contain something, but he didn't wish to upset her with the knowledge- which was strange because he didn't ordinarily have this kind of a filter. For instance that time he told Ren about what happened to the frog he'd found. "Anyways, in an effort to lift his spirits I quickened my pace. Once out of sight, I ran to the river trap, and jumped in- well not jumped. More so quickly waded in so he couldn't hear the splash. The water was colder than I'd anticipated, all the fish that'd been around, scattered in all directions. Had they been yellow they would have looked like little lightning bolts." He said ruffling her mane. "The water was pretty mirky, but not enough for me to hide in. Its wasn't like I had time to cover myself in the muck so I slid towards some of the plant life in the water. There wasn't much at that time. Not that there's much today… Hmmm. I think I just ended up desperately trying to cover myself in the muck." He paused for a moment. "I was in such a frenzy that I didn't notice that your brother'd been watching me the entire time. By the time I realized he was there I was all set and ready to scare him." He smirked, remembering how loudly he'd cursed at the time. "I asked him how long he'd been standing there and he told me 'Since you first jumped in the water' but in a sassy way." He paused for a moment. "I tried to scare him, but he'd already seen me making a fool of myself. Leaving me with no other choice." Berks eyes gleamed, nearly overflowing with mischief. "There was only one thing left for me to do." He glanced down at what he believed to be, sleeping child, only to find her wide awake. Darn. I'm almost at the end of my story here. Am I really going to have to read bowpeep for her to fall asleep?
"What'd you do?" The small cet asked.
"I did the only sensible thing I could do. Hugged him. He ran away of corse but nothing can evade these guns," Berk held up his arms and flexed them. "forever. Especially if they're one of my little munchkins." Berk ruffled his daughter's mane. Rinn pushed his hand away from her head before smoothening it back to where she liked it, obviously unimpressed by his sense of humor. Berk kicked his legs over the edge of the bed, but before he could leave Rinn grabbed his arm, giving him a pleading look. His brow furrowed. Nothing he told her was going to set her at ease and if he kept telling stories, well then she was going to stay awake to hear the ones she'd never heard. "Alright. How about we give those books another go." He said, using his tail to drag the small box of books out from under the bed and towards the head of it. He scooped the box into his lap and opened the lid, his eyes slowly moving down the titles. Closing his eyes, he picked one at random, opened it and began to read the familiar tale to his daughter.

{viscets used / credits}
Ren | ABeardedDragon
Berk | me
Rinn | me
Last edited by Macyduke on Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:32 pm, edited 2 times in total.
"There are two stars in the sky, and they're both planes."

Really though, just *Incoherent screaming*
Macyduke

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PikachuTori25 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:33 am

Prompt 6 - Summer's End!

Had no time to do this one, congrats everyone! <3 I really liked this event!
Last edited by PikachuTori25 on Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
─────── ───────
Riza Hawkeye Simp
Icon by lambcurl
Riza Hawkeye Sprite Source
└──────────────┘
PikachuTori25

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby padaleckii » Mon Aug 14, 2017 12:15 pm

Prompt 6 - Summer's End!

Username wrote:username; ~prophecy~

One of Keita's fond summer memories was a cave tour she went through. She took a picture of her father, Periwinkle (far left). Her father's best friend, Sylvain (second to left), came along with and is holding up his son, who is currently not an official viscet yet. The two viscets on the right are just others on the tour and are not ment to be any specific viscet.
URL on image leads to a version where the viscets are white so you can see them better.

A fond summer memory from Zakiyah obviously involves her best friend, Atalanta. Summer brought in many customers to her job as a gas-station cashier. To relieve some stress, Atalanta takes Zakiyah shopping at their favorite place.
URL on image leads to close up shot of the drawings on the tags, which came from pants.

At the park, bullies took and smashed Trinity's lunch. Laurel, not being too far, rushed over and helped Trinity pick up everything. None of her sandwich was edible anymore, so Laurel took Trinity out for the day. They ate ice-cream for lunch and then bought a whole bunch of candy and watched a movie later!
URL on image leads to close up shot of the drawing on the paper bag.
Last edited by padaleckii on Sat Aug 26, 2017 10:35 am, edited 6 times in total.

a hound chased a rabbit, but gave up after a long run.
      a shepherd who watched came up to the hound and said,
      "the rabbit is the better runner." the hound replied,
      "i only ran for dinner.
      he ran for his life."

my: viscet storage » orb cat storage » deviantart » toyhou.se

also formerly known as ~prophecy~ & elysiium but i've
      been here nine years so don't blame me for changing it.

»»»
padaleckii

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby tiny little box » Wed Aug 16, 2017 9:16 am

Sketches done.

Characters:Connor (younger) and Shibia
Can you 100% certainty prove that I actually exist?

Bi/dragon/pretty gay

Hmhmhmhmhmhm
hm
hm
hm
hm
tiny little box

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Ash Wolf~ » Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:42 pm

Prompt 6 - Summer's End!

username; Ash Wolf
{words or art}
Thaddeus got a day off from hunting Hollows and spent it taking a nap for the first time in a long time.

Ho-Oh went to the beach with her son Levi. Even though she didn't get in she had a lot for fun. She got to build a sand castle. She hoped to spend more time with him next summer.
{viscets used / credits}
Thaddeus
Ho-Oh
Last edited by ~Ash Wolf~ on Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Image Image
~Ash Wolf~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me