~❊~Midnight Stallions Staff Thread ~❊~

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

~❊~Midnight Stallions Staff Thread ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Thu May 18, 2017 12:04 pm

So I managed to loose the staff pms again so I decided to make something a little more...solid?
This is going to be used as the official staff discussion / suggestion / question / planning / everything thread for Midnight Stallions.
I'll also be using this to let everyone know of upcoming events.

Staff only
Please no posting unless your staff!

Artists:
Image....Image....Image
.....ArtGirl.............Cavy's Girl........EquineCountry
Image....Image....Image
...Sovngarde.........HappySpider.......MiloThePitBull
Image......Image....Image
.emape...............Cell ii.............+ Dark Age +
Image....Image
....Tomijojo...~SpotOnAppy~

Mods:
Image....Image
ArtGirl..............legendari
Last edited by ArtGirl on Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 5 times in total.
~~Hey guys! Check out the awesome links below.~~

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ~❊~Midnight Stallions Staff Thread ~❊~

Postby ArtGirl » Mon May 22, 2017 4:49 pm

Hey so I decided that it was time for a new look! Hopefully it also makes it a little more organized. I'm looking for someone to make a new banner so if you know anyone let me know.
I'm also planning on a summer event if you have any ideas.

Hi, I'm ArtGirl! I love art, adoptables, green, winter and spagetti but over all I LLOOVVEE chickens!!! Though I don't make art on oekaki anymore I still offer digital art and love to make art trades! Feel free to pm me!

"In one day it won't matter how many friends you have. Any battles you've fought just to fail or events in your life that no one believes. The possessions you've acquired will be meaningless. Our opinions of life, culture, race, meaning will matter as much as the dirt on your feet. That day only one thing will matter, Jesus." .......................................................................................
2 Timothy 2:10............................................................................................................................
ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Tue May 23, 2017 4:32 pm

Hey, so sorry to change things up but please take a look at the species info page for some new markings info.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappySpider » Thu May 25, 2017 12:35 am

ArtGirl wrote:Hey so I decided that it was time for a new look! Hopefully it also makes it a little more organized. I'm looking for someone to make a new banner so if you know anyone let me know.

I think with the new Summer Event (Im assuming with new lines), that we should add thinks in the adoptables. Such as the items that CS uses in their own events. Like beach balls, sea stars, plushies, etc. And each adoptable gets a random one.
I like video games, horses, wolves, dragons, Pokemon, cookies...om nom.
HappySpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Thu May 25, 2017 4:23 am

HappySpider wrote:
ArtGirl wrote:Hey so I decided that it was time for a new look! Hopefully it also makes it a little more organized. I'm looking for someone to make a new banner so if you know anyone let me know.

I think with the new Summer Event (Im assuming with new lines), that we should add thinks in the adoptables. Such as the items that CS uses in their own events. Like beach balls, sea stars, plushies, etc. And each adoptable gets a random one.

That's a good idea. I did make a show tack set for the summer event. Once I get on my com I'll try to post pics. I put medallions on it that can be edited for each adopt. What would you guys think of theme items? Where we could choose a theme and make items based around it?

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HappySpider » Thu May 25, 2017 11:01 am

That's a good idea. I did make a show tack set for the summer event. Once I get on my com I'll try to post pics. I put medallions on it that can be edited for each adopt. What would you guys think of theme items? Where we could choose a theme and make items based around it?

Theme items sound great.
I like video games, horses, wolves, dragons, Pokemon, cookies...om nom.
HappySpider

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:12 pm

Hey, so I'm struggling to get to remodeling with my new job and everything so I'm putting these on hiatus until the 25th. Thanks!

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sovngarde » Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:44 pm

ArtGirl wrote:Hey, so I'm struggling to get to remodeling with my new job and everything so I'm putting these on hiatus until the 25th. Thanks!

If I can do anything to help just let know! c:
Sovngarde

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:49 pm

Sovngarde wrote:
ArtGirl wrote:Hey, so I'm struggling to get to remodeling with my new job and everything so I'm putting these on hiatus until the 25th. Thanks!

If I can do anything to help just let know! c:

If you know anyone that could make a pretty realistic adopt cover I'm looking for someone to make one. I was thinking it would mostly be scenery with horses in the distance but anything that would look cool. I've been looking for someone who could but I just can't seem to find the time so if you could help with this that would be great!

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ArtGirl » Mon Jul 03, 2017 3:33 pm

Hey, So you guys can start making adopts again!
I am going to start the summer event soon too so also keep your eye out for that.

ArtGirl

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me