Wolves of Efra [Information Page] - DNP

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Wolves of Efra [Information Page] - DNP

Postby Dead account 01 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:48 am

Wolves of Efra
A closed species produced by Oblivion-Wing01

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|| Information || Adoptions || Nursery || Customs || NPCs || Events||Archives ||
-
|| Important Figures ||

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Disclaimer
This species is very much just wolves/dogs with long tails and elemental powers. There is very little special about that. What sets them apart from other species that use the same basis is the society built around them.

I do not claim the idea of elemental wolves/dogs. I do not claim wolves/dogs with long tails. I do not claim how the elements are uses within this species.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Sun May 07, 2017 3:15 am, edited 14 times in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Staff and Regulations

Postby Dead account 01 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:50 am

Staff
Here you can find and get in contact with the WoE staff.

Administrator
Oblivion-Wing01

Co-Administrator
-WillowKist
Rohan.

Main-Moderators
Dragoncool97
wolfpuppies

Artists

(Admins and Mods are also considered artists)
-

Regulations
General Rules
Wolves of Efra (WoE) are a closed species. To create your own, you would need special permission.
Please respect WoE staff. Do not bribe or threaten my staff.
Please be respectful to your fellow competitors.
If you are banned from WoE, you lose ownership of your WoE.
All posted art for a contest must be given to the winner.
Please, take all you issue and concerns to staff.

WoE Specific Rules
You may only own 3 WoE that come from the normal adoption page.
You may own 5 WoE that come from the nursery.
Making for a total of 8 WoE you can own.
Custom and event WoE do not count towards your total.
You may not trade your WoE, this includes trading for any form of currency or for another WoE.
You are not allowed to add edits to your own WoE. Items must be approved.
WoE are feral creatures. They are limited to the society built for them.
WoE can be any romantic or sexual orientation.
While WoE are primarily monogamist, WoE can divorce and find a new mate once
WoE can breed with one other WoE regardless of gender.
WoE can breed a maximum of 2 times.
Incestuous and pedophilia relationships are unacceptable and can result in a ban.
Users must own their WoE for a month before breeding their WoE.
There is a breeding cool-down period of two months for each WoE.

Staff Rules
Please be respectful to the community.
Please, do not abuse your power and privileges. If you do, you will be removed from staff and possibly banned from the species.
Please, refrain from making designs that outright copy a copyrighted character. (Example: Charzard)
Put the # of the WoE in the title.
You may only own 4 WoE that come from the normal adoption page.
You may own 6 WoE that come from the nursery.
Making for a total of 10 WoE you can own.
Custom and event WoE do not count towards your total.
FOR MODS: Mods are given 2 free customs to start off with. More customs are to be earned are earned. You receive your first custom after being noticeably helpful for 4 weeks. The second custom after 8 weeks. The final custom comes after 16 weeks.
FOR ARTISTS: Artists are given 1 free custom to start off with. More customs are earned. You receive your first custom after creating an judging 5 contests than run longer than 4 days. The second customs comes after creating and judging 15 contests that run longer and 4 days. The final custom comes after judging 25 contests than run longer than 4 days.
If you fail to judge a contest within two months, a species mod will take over judging. If this happens more than 3 times without sending in a notice, you will be removed from staff and will be barred from receiving anymore customs.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Mon May 08, 2017 4:53 am, edited 3 times in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

History of the Wolves of Efra

Postby Dead account 01 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:51 am

The History of the Wolves of Efra
The Wolves of Efra live on the beautiful Planet of Efra, and they have existed there for a millennia. Hundreds of thousands of years’ worth of evolution has taken place to produce these elemental canines. In the beginning, these wolves were largely feral creatures. They spoke an ancient language and roamed in small family groups called Tribes. They used their elemental powers only to hunt and protect themselves when small skirmishes took place. Although things seemed rather primitive, these were rather peaceful times. Each tribe even had their own spiritual beliefs. However, times would not stay peaceful. . .

-

The Wolves of Efra soon learned that their elemental gifts could be used for warfare; to gain power, land, and prey. Tribes began to form together, soon they were creating Kingdoms. Once all was said and done, there were five major kingdoms. These Kingdoms were made up of one of each of the base elements and excluded those who didn't share that element. Nevertheless, there was a minor kingdom that was made up of a mix of elementals. For the most part, it was only the major kingdoms that waged war amongst one another; the minor kingdom often took in refugees. It stayed like this for countless years, until a young wolf known as Primus took leadership of the minor kingdom.

Primus was a water elemental within the minor Kingdom. He was elected to the position of kingdom ruler by the populous. Primus spread the idea that no one element was stronger than the other, and that their elemental abilities should not be used to oppress others. This became a popular message - even with the discontented youth in the major kingdoms. Primus and his message ended up so popular, that he rallied the small kingdom into a powerful fighting force. With the combined efforts of all the elemental abilities, the minor kingdom was able to bring the major five kingdom to their knees.

Instead of ruling over the five like a tyrant, Primus brought the leaders of the five together under him as his council. Together, they worked to undo the damage done in the centuries of war. They worked diligently together to create one central empire of peace. The Empire became less militarized and focused more on the lives if its citizens. It was a time for spiritual growth as well. Primus instilled the importance of remembering and speaking to their ancestors for guidance.

-

Centuries more passed, the stories of Primus and how he brought peace to Efra were taught to every cub well after the passing of the great leader. Primus was considered a leader so great, that none could take his place. The empire was ruled over by the council; a group of five elders, one of each elemental base. Things were set up in such a way that it could only stay peaceful for so long before greed would begin to take hold.

An answer to this problem came from a region of Efra that had yet been touched by the influenced of the empire. Cybil was an elegant foreigner, whose appearance was quite different from that of any other wolf. She was talented with all five of the base elements, and sported five long tails. When she came to the Empire, she claimed to have been visited in her sleep by the leader Primus. Cybil explained that she was a gift from their ancestors, that the wolf who possessed talents over all five elements is to be the next leader.

The council wished not to believe Cybil, claimed her to be a blasphemer. The council held public trial for all of the Empire to see. Cybil, who could offer no proof of her claims other than her own words, was condemned to death. Cybil put up no fight, and accepted her death with grace.

The ancestors were outraged. They had provided a gift to the living and they had broken her. The ancestors took their revenge quickly. The council too, died on that day.

-

It fell to the next highest group of wolves to rule, this happened to be the spiritual leaders known as Shamans. They had deeply protested the trail, and begged on behalf of Cybil. The Shamans declared the next five days a time of deep appeasement for their actions. The people were so distraught over the death of their leaders, that they immediately followed through with this demand. They gave up food to appease their ancestors, sang songs and danced.

The people were able to calm their ancestors, and so their ancestors thought to try again - for as the people had not abandoned them, they would not abandon their subjects. Again, the mortal wolves were gifted with a leader.

Rasul came to the Empire like his predecessor, Cybil, had. He bore five longs tails and the power over five strong elements. This time, there was no fight or accusations. Rasul took his place as new leader of the Empire, and he selected his own council from the among the civilians. Peace reigned once more.

-

The cycle now continues. A leader is born who possesses the power of the five base elements; then they select their council. The citizens work on keeping peace alive on Efra, singing the praise of their ancestors.

But as history has shown, how long with this peace last?

Past Leaders
1. Primus was the first recorded ruler over a large group of wolves. He gathered together tribes and formed a more structured way of them to live. No fighting over simple matters, rather working together and sharing resources. It wasn’t accepted by all, but several were receptive to the idea. It was slow going developing a way for them all to live amongst one another in peace, but in the end it was worth all the effort. He also chose leaders from each element as members of the first official council to help him in running the new kingdom. Primus also believed that the Ancestors should be acknowledged and developed a shaman class system who would solely focus on bridging any gaps and communicate with the Ancestors (this didn’t prevent any others from reaching out to them should they so choose). The last thing he instilled was that the newly formed kingdom begin to keep more detailed records of history than in the past.

2. Cybil was the first wolf to ever be noted in history with five tails. She claimed to have ability to use all five elements and was sent by the Ancestors themselves. Some believed her claims and that she should be the new ruler now that Primus was dead. Others believed her to be deceitful and not to be trusted. The council agreed with the latter and judged her to be a threat to all that had been established by Primus. They sentenced her to death, and in doing so also were killed on the spot by the Ancestors. Days of mourning and repent followed immediately after to appease the Ancestors. This worked and the next wolf was sent by them to help the kingdom.

3. Rasul, the first male omni-elemental and the first five-tail to be acknowledged by a council and Empire subjects. Once he took on the role of a leader, he made sure to keep the council system that was implemented by Primus. That is, that the leader chose one council member for each of the five core elements. He also kept the shamans as a means to communicate in a more focused manner with the Ancestors. The most notable change he brought about was a separation of different classes for individuals to train and identify under.

4. Gaia was the third five tailed wolf to be sent by the Ancestors, but the second to be readily accepted and acknowledged. On top of keeping the systems instilled by Primus and Rasul, she too introduced new changes to what she believed would further benefit their society. The first was to have all subjects of the Empire begin to use currency rather than just a barter-and-trade system. The second was to implement a rationing system so that there wasn’t a shortage on resources. The final change was that once all wolves reached a certain age, they were to receive military training.

5. Chander, the next male leader, like the past Emperors, kept most of the changes that had been made by his predecessors. He slightly altered the military system, developing the squad system as it stands to-date. He also added a new class to Rasul’s systems – herders. His new system, with herders, made it so that the wolves of the Empire would always have food; for they would keep some available on Empire lands and could utilize the resource when others were ever low.

6. Ritu, the sixth of the Emperors, didn’t see a need to change that which those before her had done. However, she did see an opportunity to further the growth and prosperity of the Empire. Ritu developed an alliance with another of the Efran species – the Lemoors. It would be mutually beneficial; the Lemoors would get protection from their predators, the wolves would get assistance with their work.

7. The following leader, Garrus, took Ritu’s idea of aiding the Lemoors in exchange for help a step further. Rather than just offer general protection, Garrus began a war of sorts against the Lemoors’ main predators – the Gadeers. This war was mostly successful in subduing the attacks on the Lemoors. As a result, this omni-elemental essentially became a god of sorts for the primate-like species.

8. Embla, Garrus’s successor, saw no need to change what had already been established. Nevertheless, she did recognize a yet unaddressed situation. The tribes which didn’t live under the Empire’s rule or protection. She didn’t wish to force them to join, but rather form an alliance to trade resources. She was unsuccessful in her method of reaching out during the course of her reign.

9. Matteus, the next of the five-tailed rulers, also wanted to utilize the tribes and their resources. Having learned from Embla’s attempts, he debated with his council over simply forcing the tribes to live under the Empire’s rule. However, once the scope of the task and drainage on resources to do so was assessed, he left the matter alone.

10. Alieas, ninth of the omni-elementals, picked up where her past two predecessors left off. She kept old systems in place and only changed the method of reaching out to the tribes. Finally the efforts to incorporate the tribes’ resources into the Empire were successful. An alliance of sorts was established – that the tribes would receive no interference from the Empire so long as they traded with the Empire.

11. Warhelm, next leader following Alieas, kept all that had been developed. Like some before him, he decided to try and form an alliance. However it was with another of the top predators on Efra- the Felisaur/Cobralisk. His attempts were futile. Messengers for peace were often attacked, some were injured, some were killed.

12. Prunella, successor to Warhelm, attempted to further her predecessor’s try at allying with the Felisaur/Cobralisk. This time around, messengers were sent with offerings of gifts and resources. Fewer were killed or injured, but her alliance attempt was once again unsuccessful.

13. Ohalland, leader prior to the current Emperor, chose to continue all changes and alliances from previous ones. All apart from the attempts at allying with the Felisaur/Cobralisk. He stopped all communications and focused on taking care of his subjects. Whether it had already been planned, was a result of not continuing to receive offerings, or was a rogue – the Empire was attacked by a Felisaur/Cobralisk sentinel. Before the attacker could be subdued, many civilians and a few of the military were felled. Fear, for the first time in a long time, consumed the Empire. Ohalland rallied support from his subjects and began the first documented war on the Felisaurs/Cobralisks. Though, not official, many believe this war was unsuccessful and a poor decision.

14. Celeste, current ruling omni-Emperor. She is trying to bring peace and restore the Empire to its former glory. Due to the war on the Felisaurs/Cobralisks, many resources were drained, so Celeste is working to rebuild some of the loss. It is unknown if she will change how the military is treated – such as a removal of special priveleges; or if she will make any changes in the way the Empire runs.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Fri May 19, 2017 8:37 am, edited 5 times in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Species Standards and Information

What are the Wolves of Efra
The Wolves of Efra are large, powerful canines who live on the Planet Efra. They serve as the dominate species on Efra, having learned the trades of farming and crafting - they have created an Empire in which they now flourish.

The wolves come is many different designs with many different abilities. The defining feature of the WoE is their elemental abilities and many tails; each wolf cares for and can harness the powers of five elements. Some wolves are able to harness the power of multiple elements, and thus poses multiple long, flowing tails.

The wolves are not without troubles, like with any society there is unrest from within. Also, there are many other species that populate Efra that would rather they rule. It is up to these interesting creatures to stay united and protect their right to rule Efra.

Statistics
Height: 4.73 Feet / 58 Inches / 147 Centimeters
Weight: 180-200 Pounds / 82-91 Kilograms

Aging
0-1 Year (Cubs)
1-2 Years (Students)
2-3 Years (Cadets)
4+ Years (Ranked Adults)

(2 IRL Months = 1 WoE Year UNTIL 4 Years where 1IRL year = 1 WoE Year)
WoE live to around 100 years of age.
There is an age gap for mates. Mates should have no more than 20 years between them.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Thu May 04, 2017 3:21 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Geography of Efra

Geography of Efra

Ritu Rain forest
The most rich and diverse of the wooded areas, Ritu Rain forest sports what seems like countless species of flora and fauna. The abundance of light and water allows that which grows and lives within the rain forest to thrive.
Despite being so close to the main territory of the Empire, not many have traversed the entirety of the rain forest. Many believe that there are undiscovered creatures that could provide more sources of food for the Wolves of Efra.
Sometimes merchants will turn up with beautiful flowers or pelts from the life that grows within the rain forest. Almost always the items sell for a high price and become talks of the town.

Mount Primus
Named for the wolf that developed the Empire systems that further advanced their society. It is a tall and awe-inspiring range. The tallest of the peaks is the officially deemed Mount Primus, despite the entire range technically falls under the name as well.
This mountain is the most beautiful of the ranges, especially at dawn and dusk when the sun plays colors across its already shimmering peaks.

Cybil’s Plains
These plains were named in honor of the first omni-elemental who was wrongly put to death. These are the lushest of the short open plains, the soil and grasses fertile and soft.
Some say Cybil’s beauty is reflected in how lovely and vibrant the ecosystem is. No matter the reasoning, it is widely agreed that Cybil’s Plains are an amazing place to experience before one were to pass on to live with the ancestors.

Aileas Isles
This cluster is named for Aileas partially because just like how these islands were brought together, so too did she manage to unite the Empire and the outside Tribes.
Though these islands are not large, they still have a variety of environments and ecosystems which flourish on them. However, they aren’t often traversed since they are usually out of the way of merchants’ and travelers’ paths. Anything that comes from the Isles are highly valued and often sell for a high price.

The Empire

Herder’s Fields
As the name states, these are where the herders keep their Caddle and Frogeep. It is the largest plot of land, since these animals are grazers and need abundant food in order to stay healthy.
Though not official, herders for the most part keep their charged animals in specific areas and rotate around the fields so as to give the flora time to re-grow.

Capital City
This is where citizens of the Empire live primarily. It is set up for the best system of defense while still allowing for normal living in peaceful times. Barracks of soldiers from the military stay at the entrance and rear of the city; normal citizens live in the middle. This is to provide immediate response of defense should there be an attack, which then allows citizens to evacuate to the rear of the city where they will be further protected by the other members of the military.
The main marketplaces and festival grounds are located amidst the streets which house the citizens. It is a network of winding, yet structured paths so that everything is strategically interconnected. However, to those unfamiliar with the layout – such as invaders - they can easily get disoriented and lost.

The Peaks
Though part of all the other mountain ranges, the Peaks themselves are special to the wolves of this land. That is because it is said that once a wolf passes on from the world, its soul leaves to wander the range alongside the other ancestors.
Though the mountains themselves aren’t as tall as others, nor the rocks as stunning as other ranges, there is something else unique and beautiful to the Peaks of the Ancestors. Some nights of the year, lights seem to descend from the sky and dance through among the rock formations. Many believe this instances to be the Ancestors themselves creating the display to become closer to those of the living.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Fri May 19, 2017 8:35 am, edited 16 times in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Introduction of the Rank System

Postby Dead account 01 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:52 am

Ranks

Emperor/Empress
    Emperor/Empress is the omni leader. They control all aspects of the Empire and the lives of those within the empire. Omni leaders take a vow of celibacy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Council

The council exists to advise the Emperor/Empress on the many problems that could arise within Efra. Each Emperor/Empress selects their own council. There is one council member to act as a representative of each element.

Master of Fire
    The fire representative.

Master of Water
    The water representative.

Master of Earth
    The earth representative.

Master of Light
    The light representative.

Master of Darkness
    The dark representative.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Shamans

The spiritual leaders of the empire. They lead the empire in all festivals and offer giadence. They read signs left by the gods and interpret them. Shamans take a vow of celibacy.

The Military

Captains
    Captains are in charge of an entire squad. Which squad they lead is based entirely off of their element.

Instructors
    Instructors teach cadets how to use their element and harness their fighting abilities. They also instill discipline in cadets.

Cadets
    Cadets are wolves from 2 years - 4 years. They are currently undergoing their military training.

Sergeants
    Sergeants are a part of the squad system. They are very physically powerful, but lack speed or advanced defensive skills.

Corporals
    Corporals are a part of the squad system. They are physically weak, but are quite fast and help defend the Sergeants.

Scout
    Scouts are a part of the squad system. They run messages to and from the Captains and the squads.

Medics
    Medics are a part of the squad system. These wolves are charged with pulling wounded comrades from the field and administering first aid.

Squads

Squads are collections of Sergeants, Corporals, Scouts, and Medics sorted out by element. One squad exists for each element.

The Civilians

Merchants
    Merchants sell the goods made by Artisans, they pay for the goods, then sell them for a profit.

Herbalists
    Herbalist collect herbs that are used to heal and treat ailments. They are not as skilled as medics are in healing.

Scribes
    Scribes collect and transcribe the history of the empire. They protect this knowledge with their lives.

Herders
    Herders protect and oversee the herds of Caddle and Frogeep the empire harvest for resources.

Artisan
    Artisans design all the fancy items and potions buy-able, with the aid of Lemoor helpers.

Messengers
    Messengers travel between the empire and other small tribes, bringing information and offering aid.

Teachers
    Teachers instruct students on the laws and history of the Empire.

Students
    Students are wolves from 1 year - 2 years. The are under the care of teachers

Cubs
    Cubs are young wolves from birth to 1 year of age.

Outsiders

Vagabonds
    Vagabonds are wolves who do not live within the empire. Often, Vagabonds exist in groups called tribes, but mostly these are lone wolves.

Last edited by Dead account 01 on Thu May 04, 2017 3:20 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Other Species of Efra

Other Species
The Felisaur
Danger Level ; Extreme
As their name suggests, they are very feline in anatomy, with a little mix of reptilian. Like a chameleon, a Felisaur can blend into nearly any surrounding. The size of a Felisaur depends on what their purpose is. Drones are about the same size as the wolves, Sentinels are twice the size of a drone. The queen, which has never been seen, is undocumented but expected to be larger than her Sentinels. The Felisaur operate on a hive-mind; all Felisaur are connected to the Queen and do her demands. Felisaur have a venom that is injected into other species via a spear on the tip of their tail. This venom can make a wolf feel very light-headed and bubbly.

-

Cobralisks
Danger Level ; Extreme
Cobralisks are snake-like creatures that can fit in about any space and can grow to monstrous size. Cobralisks live mainly on mountain ranges where there are plenty of holes to hide in.

-

The Thirio
Danger Level ; Moderate
The Thirio are very large creatures, near twice the size of a wolf. They are akin to the Earth's Tapir. Due to their lazy and unhygienic behavior, they are often found with moss and mold growing on their hides. The Thirio are herd animals; a male will guard his herd relentlessly. They are to be avoided during the winter rut. They are equip with heavy hooves and sharp tusk that protrude from their maw; these weapons can kill or seriously injure a wolf.

-

Shardiks
Danger Level ; Moderate
Shardiks range in size to from a Catfish to a Great White Shark. Some live in large pods, other prefer to live alone. They are rather similar to the myth of 'The Loc Ness Monster'

-

The Gadeers
Danger Level ; Moderate
The Gadeers are a deer-like creature with a mouth full of sharp teeth. They are carnivores, feeding upon the Lemoors. They travel is herds consisting of a buck, his lead doe, the buck's breeding stock, and offspring. Young bucks are kicked out of the herd once they reach adulthood. Bachelor bucks and bucks with already established herds try to steal does from one another.

-

The Lemors
Danger Level ; Non-existent
The Lemoors are a lemur-like species that work and live along side the wolves. The Lemoors are omnivores, feeding upon fruits and insects. The Lemoors have their own advanced society within The Empire, rules over by a King and Queen. The Lemoors offer their services to help the wolves make their ornate jewellery, armor, and weapons in return for not having to forage for their own food and protection from the Gadeers.

-

Caddle
Danger Level ; Moderate
Caddle are one of the species that the empire farm and protect for food and resources. They are very much like large cows. Males are adorned with large curved horns like that of a ram.

-

Frogeep
Danger Level ; Low
Frogeep are one of the species that the empire farm and protect for food and resources. They are much like sheep, but have a long, sticky tongue like a frog. Frogeep young, are born with a tail. However, that tail falls off as they reach adulthood.

-

Last edited by Dead account 01 on Sun May 07, 2017 4:05 am, edited 8 times in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Gift Lines & Helpful Links

Gift Lines & Helpful Links
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Q&A

Postby Dead account 01 » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:53 am

Q&A
Here you will find some commonly asked questions or answers that might help you understand WoE a little bit more.

Do the other 5 kingdoms still exist?
No. The land that makes up for Empire is comprised of the land held by the 5 major kingdoms. However, the land that makes up the Empire does not include the minor kingdom, which lies to the north-west past Mount Primus.

-

Does the military mostly just protect the empire or is it there to also help hold the rule? Is there much of an uprising still held over from the past kingdoms?
Both. The military exist to enforce order and protect the empire from its one major enemy - the Felidae hive/Queen.

It has been thousands of years since the fall of the kingdoms. All wolves who know of what it is like at that time are dead. So, in theory, the answer to that is no. But as with humans, people still hold beliefs (the earth is flat) from thousands of years ago, that could still exist in small cultist pockets.

-

Are there any social problems or social hierarchy that the empire face?
Emperor Olakunde was a great deal more for his military that past leaders and Empress Celeste. So, of course the military got more privileges (More food. Was allowed to get away with more crimes.) than the civilian population. This put some strain between the two large groups. It will be up to Empress Celeste to quell the anger of the civilians but not raise the ire of the military.

-

Does the Council+Emperor/Empress kinda work like the English Parliament and Royalty, or is the council more like a sounding board for the emperor/empress that give feed back?
The latter.

-

Are the emperor/empress very prominent in the lives of the citizens? or are they more sorta removed and seldom seen?
That depends of the personality of the Emperor/Empress. With Celeste, she very much tries to be one with her people. She would walk among them as if she were the same. Emperor Olakunde was not such a leader. He lead from afar, only ever being seen on the battle field.

-

Is there a black market/mercenary/etc side of the species?
A black market for illegal potions such as Felidae Venom exist. They also sell armor and what are considered 'illegal' weapons.

-

What is Felidae Venom?
Felidae venom acts very much like a opiod. The venom makes the body feel all warm and bubbly, and some like that feeling. So, in times of peace, when the fighters aren't getting bit at much, they start having withdraws. This can also be dangerous, as a WoE in deed withdraw could go seeking a Felidae or put its comrade in harms way just to get that 'fix.' There are medicines available to help a WoE get over the addiction.

-

Do the wolves live in dugout dens or are there stands that they've crafted to live in? Is there any sort of grand chamber/auditorium where things happen?
The wolves live in the shadow of the Peaks, making the city/camp heavily stoned. That makes digging inpossible. However, earth elementals are able to craft stone dens/ruins for which the people in the city dwell. Out in the country, where the ground is soft, you might find a warren dug for a family to live in. WoE not of the empire often do not create den sites as they would attract the attention of other creatures.

There is a cavern in the peaks, rumored to have been created by the ancestors called the den of woe. (woe, like the emotion) where emperors/empresses are laid to rest.

-

Do the shamans hold any special days or have any ceremonies for the ancestors? or is it a general, they know the ancestors are prominent in their society and are just there to aid as a voice of the past?
There is a five day festival held to appease the ancestors in July. This festival came into practice after the ancestors killed the council for killing Cybil. It has continued ever since as a way to thank their ancestors for their continued support.
Last edited by Dead account 01 on Mon Apr 17, 2017 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dead account 01

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dead account 01 » Thu Apr 27, 2017 6:17 pm

Dead account 01

My pets
My items