cookie and nikki's slot raffle

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: cookie and nikki's slot raffle

Postby shanne » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:00 am

I want some of Nikki's slots
      username :: shanne
      khims slots ::
      1. Eihbear the Contemptible // Eihbear
      2. Gem of the Sea Witch // Laurent
      3. Arrow to the Heart // Devlin

I want some of some Couple slot's
      khims pairs :: pair one

I want some of cookie's slots
      1. Emperor's New Clothes // Sonic
      2. Speckled Thru Time // Naveen
      3. Lil' Blue Devil // Eric
      4. Trigger by Emotions // Emily
      5. Light in the Dark // Smoke
      6. Durch die Gnade der Nacht // Lunar

thank you so much for doing this! c:
off and on hiatus, may not reply

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

w e • s w i m • i n • d i f f e r e n t • o c e a n s
-----

"The only difference between past and present
is semantics.
If we could perceive time as it really was..what reason
would grammar professors have to get out of bed?"

-----
b u t • l a n d • o n • t h e • s a m e • s h o r e
shanne

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby demonthief. » Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:41 pm

username :: demonthief.
      khims slots :: Eihbear, Devlin

username :: demonthief.
      khims slots :: Onyx
      Cajun
      Distraction
      Dusty
      Naveen
      Granite
      Smoke
      Optical
      Borealis
      Lunar
      Eve

Thank you so much!
Last edited by demonthief. on Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
demonthief.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Soul~ » Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:25 pm

username :: ~Soul~
      Arrow to the Heart // Devlin
      Eihbear the Contemptible // Eihbear
      Gem of the Sea Witch // Laurent
      Sheep in Wolves Clothing // Niles

username :: ~Soul~
      Speckled Thru Time // Naveen
      Free In Spirit // Lilo
      Frozen Through Pressure // Granite
      Larger Than Life // Eve
      Devil's Delight // Lucifer
      Caught in a Sticky Situation // Glue
      Light in the Dark // Smoke
      Durch die Gnade der Nacht // Lunar
𝕃 𝕠 𝕤 𝕥 ~ 𝕚 𝕟 ~ ℙ 𝕒 𝕣 𝕒 𝕕 𝕚 𝕤 𝕖
VOK ~ Healani Pride ~

𝔸𝕝𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕎𝕒𝕧𝕖
~Soul~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jesdar16 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:54 am

username :: jesdar16
      khims slots :: all of them please <333

khims pairs :: Both of them please <3 they're so perfect together!

khims slots :: All of them please EXCEPT Rustic c:

aahh you guys are so generous <333
jesdar16

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Copper96 » Thu Mar 16, 2017 7:41 am

username :: Copper96
      - The Captive General // Suikomio
      - Sheep in Wolves Clothing // Niles
      - Eihbear the Contemptible // Eihbear

khims pairs ::
      - Jack x Boris

- Devil's Delight // Lucifer
      - When the Dust Settles // Dusty
      - A Serial Kind of Love // Gotham
      - A Smoke Filled Room // Distraction
      - When the Cord Strikes // Striker
      - When the Sun & Moon Meet // Eclipse
      - Speckled Thru Time // Naveen
      - Lil' Blue Devil // Eric
      - Soul's Reflection // Mulan
      - Light in the Dark // Smoke
      - What Lurks in the Depths // Kelpie
      - Larger Than Life // Eve
Copper96

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby conversett » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:59 am

username :: SergeantWinter
      The Captive General // Suikomio
      Eihbear the Contemptible // Eihbear

Jack x Boris
      Cookie x Mino

The Edge Of Oblivion // Onyx
      Caught in a Sticky Situation // Glue
      Strong as a River // Riv
      When the Dust Settles // Dusty
      When the Cord Strikes // Striker
      Southern Mistress // Victoria
      Speckled Thru Time // Naveen
      Frozen Through Pressure // Granite
      Lil' Blue Devil // Eric
      Light in the Dark // Smoke
      Free In Spirit // Lilo
      kahu o ka moana // kahu
      What Lurks in the Depths // Kelpie

Thank you so much guys, this is so sweet and wonderful of you to do!
conversett

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Mar 17, 2017 4:16 am

username :: Queen Chrysalis
      khims slots :: Suikomio
      Eihbear

username :: Queen Chrysalis
      khims slots :: Onyx
      Poise
      Distraction
      Granite
      Kua
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ABeardedDragon » Fri Mar 17, 2017 5:47 am

username :: ABeardedDragon
      The Captive General // Suikomio

Jack x Boris
      Cookie x Mino

The Edge Of Oblivion // Onyx
      Devil's Delight // Lucifer
      An Unknown Depth // Murkie
      When Camera's Flash // Poise
      Strong as a River // Riv
      Nothing like Homecooking // Cajun
      A Smoke Filled Room // Distraction
      When the Cord Strikes // Striker
      Southern Mistress // Victoria
      When the Sun & Moon Meet // Eclipse
      Soul's Reflection // Mulan
      Free In Spirit // Lilo
      Cursed with Beauty // Angel

Thank you! <3
ABeardedDragon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby chae » Fri Mar 17, 2017 2:05 pm

username :: chae
      khims slots :: The Captive General // Suikomio

khims pairs :: Both pairs please (:

khims slots :: Speckled Thru Time // Naveen
      Free In Spirit // Lilo
      kahu o ka moana // kahu
      Trigger by Emotions // Emily
      Strong as a River // Riv
      Illusions and Delusions // Optical

Thank you very much for this opportunity! (:
chae

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:39 pm

im sorry this took so long, my cousin got married saturday and the past week has been crazy, but here finally are the long awaited raffle results, i ended up giving out more slots to more interested khims so more people could win c: im also coding everything very nicely for you guys so if you dont see it then im probs still working on it since im saving often so i dont loose all my work >-<
        ABeardedDragon-9 slots won wrote:cookie/mino,
        Code: Select all
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ABeardedDragon to breed cookie with his mate mino and no other khim c:

onyx, murkie, poise, riv, cajun, striker, victoria, lilo
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ABeardedDragon to use one of onyx's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ABeardedDragon to use one of murkie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ABeardedDragon to use one of poise's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ABeardedDragon to use one of riv's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ABeardedDragon to use one of cajun's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ABeardedDragon to use one of striker's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ABeardedDragon to use one of victoria's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ABeardedDragon to use one of lilo's slots in a breeding of their choice

allybrad247-8 slots won wrote:dusty, angel, starburst, flames, shimmer, kua
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to allybrad247 to use one of dusty's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to allybrad247 to use one of angel's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to allybrad247 to use one of starburst's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to allybrad247 to use one of flames slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to allybrad247 to use one of shimmer slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to allybrad247 to use one of kua slots in a breeding of their choice

|Angel|- 8 slots won wrote:granite, lyht, lilo, kahu, kelpie, starburst, flames, ellie
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to |Angel| to use one of granite's slots in a breeding of their choice   
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to |Angel| to use one of lyht's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to |Angel| to use one of lilo's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to |Angel| to use one of kahu's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to |Angel| to use one of kelpie's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to |Angel| to use one of starburst's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to |Angel| to use one of flames slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to |Angel| to use one of ellie's slots in a breeding of their choice

chae-6 slots won wrote:riv, naveen, lilo, kahu, optical, flames
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to chae to use one of riv's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to chae to use one of naveen's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to chae to use one of lilo's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to chae to use one of kahu's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to chae to use one of optical's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to chae to use one of flame's slots in a breeding of their choice

Copper96- 9 slots won wrote:lucifer, dusty, gotham, distraction, striker, naveen, smoke, kelpie, eve
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Copper96 to use one of lucifer's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Copper96 to use one of dusty's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Copper96 to use one of gotham's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Copper96 to use one of distraction's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Copper96 to use one of striker's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Copper96 to use one of naveen's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Copper96 to use one of smoke's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Copper96 to use one of kelpie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Copper96 to use one of eve's slots in a breeding of their choice 

DarkestWerewolf- 9 slots won wrote:dusty, smoke, kahu, optical, starburst, borealis, flames, prism, shimmer
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to DarkestWerewolf to use one of dusty's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to DarkestWerewolf to use one of smoke's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to DarkestWerewolf to use one of kahu's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to DarkestWerewolf to use one of optical's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to DarkestWerewolf to use one of starburst's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to DarkestWerewolf to use one of borealis's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to DarkestWerewolf to use one of flame's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to DarkestWerewolf to use one of prism's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to DarkestWerewolf to use one of shimmer's slots in a breeding of their choice

demonthief. - 5 slots won wrote:onyx, granite, optical, borealis, lunar
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to demonthief. to use one of onyx's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to demonthief. to use one of granite's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to demonthief. to use one of optical's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to demonthief. to use one of borealis's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to demonthief. to use one of lunar's slots in a breeding of their choice

ezai - 3 slots won wrote:lucifer, granite, eve
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ezai  to use one of lucifer's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ezai  to use one of granite's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ezai  to use one of eve's slots in a breeding of their choice 

Folmes - 3 slots won wrote:eric, angel, kua
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Folmes to use one of eric's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Folmes to use one of angel's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Folmes to use one of kua's slots in a breeding of their choice

iStarz & Everly 17 slots won wrote:lucifer , rustic, murkie, riv, cajun, striker, lyht, smoke, kahu, kelpie, punk rock, borealis, flames, prism, ellie, shimmer, kua
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of lucifer's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of rustic's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of murkie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of riv's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of cajun's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of striker's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of lyht's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of smoke's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of kahu's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of kelpie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of punk rock's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of borealis's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of flames slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of prism's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of ellie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of shimmer's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to iStarz & Everly to use one of kua's slots in a breeding of their choice

jesdar16 - 20 slots won wrote:cookie/mino,
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to breed cookie with his mate mino and no other khim c:

butternut, murkie, poise , riv, cajun, gotham, sonic, striker, mask, lyht, smoke, kahu, kelpie, angel, punk rock, borealis, prism, ellie, shimmer, kua
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of butternut's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of murkie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of poise's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of riv's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of cajun's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of gotham's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of sonic's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of striker's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of mask's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of lyht's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of smoke's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of kahu's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of kelpie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of angel's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of punk rock's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of borealis's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of prism's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of ellie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of shimmer's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to jesdar16 to use one of kua's slots in a breeding of their choice

Keen - 2 slots won wrote:riv, lunar
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Keen to use one of riv's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Keen to use one of lunar's slots in a breeding of their choice

L.V.L - 12 slots won wrote:cookie/mino,
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to breed cookie with his mate mino and no other khim c:

rustic, glue, murkie, poise, cajun, gotham, naveen, lyht, smoke, borealis, kua
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of rustic's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of glue's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of murkie's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of poise's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of cajun's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of gotham's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of naveen's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of lyht's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of smoke's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of borealis's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to L.V.L to use one of kua's slots in a breeding of their choice

Marsh - 3 slots won wrote:eric, kahu, prism
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Marsh to use one of eric's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Marsh to use one of kuha's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Marsh to use one of prism's slots in a breeding of their choice 

NARANDA - 7 slots won wrote:lyht, smoke, kahu, flames, prism, ellie, kua
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to NARANDA to use one of lyht's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to NARANDA to use one of smoke's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to NARANDA to use one of kahu's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to NARANDA to use one of flames's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to NARANDA to use one of prism's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to NARANDA to use one of ellie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to NARANDA to use one of kua's slots in a breeding of their choice 

paradise, - 5 slots won wrote:sonic, punk rock, ellie,shimmer, kua
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to paradise, to use one of sonic's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to paradise, to use one of punk rock's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to paradise, to use one of ellie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to paradise, to use one of shimmer's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to paradise, to use one of kua's slots in a breeding of their choice 

Queen Chrysalis - 2 slots won wrote:poise, granite
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Queen Chrysalis to use one of poise's slots in a breeding of their choice   
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Queen Chrysalis to use one of granite's slots in a breeding of their choice 

RazzBerry - 9 slots won wrote:sonic, naveen, kelpie, angel, starburst, borealis,flames, prism, kua
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to RazzBerry to use one of sonic's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to RazzBerry to use one of naveen's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to RazzBerry to use one of kelpie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to RazzBerry to use one of angel's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to RazzBerry to use one of starburst's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to RazzBerry to use one of borealis's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to RazzBerry to use one of flames's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to RazzBerry to use one of prism's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to RazzBerry to use one of kua's slots in a breeding of their choice

Salute The Private - 4 slots won wrote:cajun, eclipse, smoke, lunar
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Salute The Private to use one of cajun's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Salute The Private to use one of eclipse's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Salute The Private to use one of smoke's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Salute The Private to use one of lunar's slots in a breeding of their choice

Schainukan - 5 slots won wrote:, lucifer, poise, eric, lunar, eve
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Schainukan to use one of lucifer's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Schainukan to use one of poise's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Schainukan to use one of eric's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Schainukan to use one of lunar's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Schainukan to use one of eve's slots in a breeding of their choice

SergeantWinter- 7 slots won wrote: glue, riv, striker, smoke, kahu, kelpie, lunar
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to SergeantWinter to use one of glue's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to SergeantWinter to use one of riv's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to SergeantWinter to use one of striker's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to SergeantWinter to use one of smoke's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to SergeantWinter to use one of kahu's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to SergeantWinter to use one of kelpie's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to SergeantWinter to use one of lunar's slots in a breeding of their choice

shanne - 2 slots won wrote:sonic, flames
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to shanne to use one of sonic's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to shanne to use one of flame's slots in a breeding of their choice

~Soul~ - 5 slots won wrote:glue, granite, lilo, lunar,eve
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ~Soul~ to use one of glue's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ~Soul~ to use one of granite's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ~Soul~ to use one of lilo's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ~Soul~ to use one of lunar's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to ~Soul~ to use one of eve's slots in a breeding of their choice

Spiritstar3- 11 slots won wrote: rustic, glue, poise, gotham, striker, mask, smoke, kahu, kelpie, borealis,kua
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of rustic's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of glue's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of poise's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of gotham's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of striker's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of mask's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of smoke's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of kahu's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of kelpie's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of borealis's slots in a breeding of their choice 
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Spiritstar3 to use one of kua's slots in a breeding of their choice   

Usha - 3 slots won wrote:mask, mulan, eve
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Usha to use one of mask's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Usha to use one of mulan's slots in a breeding of their choice
        i, crazycookiemonster, give permission to Usha to use one of eve's slots in a breeding of their choice 
Last edited by Crazycookiemonster on Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:18 am, edited 6 times in total.
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me