Kalon Couple Readoption - winner

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Kalon Couple Readoption - winner

Postby mal du pays » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:24 am

Since I didn't get any offers I was particularly fond of, I decided to simply just readopt these two.
Both have used both of their breeding slots, they have five kits. They are mates and I would like them to remain as such.
Genders may be changed if you want. They have art that'll be given to the winner.

For this contest you will be trying for both of them. You cannot try for one without trying for the other. The winner will win both of these kalons.
Please do not enter if you are just going to end up using them as trade fodder.

Onto the main portion of the contest: for this I would like you to show me how they met! No word limit, and comics/animations are alright as long as they are legible. Please use paragraph breaks for writing and make sure I can read it. Please do not type your form in a similar manner to a Fall Out Boy song title.
Do not base them off real, living people (such as youtubers, your family, etc etc) or off fictional characters. Shared names are fine, carbon copies are not.

Other than that, you have four extras; they can each be 350 words, or one art piece. If art, it cannot be animated or a comic.

Code: Select all
Username;
Kalon 1 name;
Kalon 1 gender;
Kalon 2 name;
Kalon 2 gender;
How they met;
Extras; (up to four; 350 words or one art piece. art cannot be a comic or animation)

The end date for this will be March 31st, roughly! uvu
Last edited by mal du pays on Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:47 am, edited 3 times in total.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(You plead for it to stop.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Couple Readoption

Postby huddson » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:35 am

Username;
Kalon 1 name;
Kalon 1 gender;
Kalon 2 name;
Kalon 2 gender;
How they met;
Extras; (up to four; 350 words or one art piece. art cannot be a comic or animation)

my gosh these two are gorgeous
Cecil/Ffwsia - two-spirit, it/its, aspec polyam vincian - autistic + others
Toyhouse
huddson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby wriolette enjoyer » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:41 am

Username; Vilvia
    Kalon 1 name; Amina Kan
    Kalon 1 gender; F
    Kalon 2 name; Mark Kan
    Kalon 2 gender; Male
    How they met;

>Mark; Oh, how we met? It was at our friends birthday, right Amina?
    >Amina; I think so, deary. But it was love at first sight!
    -------------------------------

WIP
he/him, adult, into genshin impact.

i occasionally pop in time to time to see what's new.
i do not trade my pets.
wriolette enjoyer

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Leopardsong » Mon Feb 20, 2017 3:58 am

Username; Leopardsong
Kalon 1 name; Douglas Hansen
Kalon 1 gender; Male
Kalon 2 name; Samantha Hansen
Kalon 2 gender; Female
How they met; Res with Sam kicking Douglas off of a dock into the ocean thinking he's one of hr other friends
Res with Samantha's old office (her counseling with ophelia) (b&w), the two sitting st the pier (two together as kids)(b&w), the two on a mountain (Douglas with a camera and Sam looking off to distance) (colored), and 350 words (short story)
Last edited by Leopardsong on Thu Mar 02, 2017 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lep - She/Her

Hey there! I'm Leopardsong, but just call me Lep. I'm always there if you wanna talk!
Just shoot me a PM!

Toyhou.se

"The chicken may cross the road, but nobody crosses the chicken"
Leopardsong

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dolly » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:02 am

Username;
Kalon 1 name;
Kalon 1 gender;
Kalon 2 name;
Kalon 2 gender;
How they met;
────────────
da | they/them | th
────────────
dolly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pilotlight » Mon Feb 20, 2017 4:18 am

Mark!
      Kibby - any pronouns - ImageImage

howdy, I'm kibby! a full time
      college student and stressed
      as a heck. trying to be active
      for the first time in years

I'm willing to trade any and all
      of my pets in open groups for
      art, pm me if you're interested
      in anything!
pilotlight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby redhorizon » Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:38 am

Username; CaesarHorse
Kalon 1 name; Reiko
Kalon 1 gender; Female
Kalon 2 name; Tess
Kalon 2 gender; Female
How they met;
The sun is setting and a soft wind is blowing. Leaves rustle, but nothing else is to be heard in the still, cool night air. The silence is broken by a shrill shriek and a giggle.
Reiko; Bubbles! Let me down! * she giggles*
Bubbles; Not gonna happen! *she laughs, holding onto Reiko's back leg while she hangs out the window.*
Reiko; *Shrieks again as Bubbles lets her slip further* Bubbles!
Bubbles; Fine, fine. *she pulls Reiko inside, laughing still. The two plop onto the bed and the giggling peters out.*
Reiko; That was kinda funny... *she mumbles, beginning to smile again.*
Bubbles; Yeah it was! *The two start laughing once more.*
Reiko; Hey, I noticed a little spot on the roof, we could probably sit on that!
Bubbles; Oh, you're right! *She opens the window again and peers towards the ledge.* Let's go!
Reiki; *She climbs out the window first, careful not to fall. She makes her way carefully to the ledge and turns around to help Bubbles.*
Bubbles; I've got it... *She mumbles as she steps along carefully.*
Reiko; Alrighty... Hey, look down there! You can see all the way to the park! *She points her paw excitedly*
Bubbles; Oh, yeah. I go there a lot. We could go if you want!
Reiko; Yeah!
Bubbles; *Slides down from the roof, careful to make sure to land in one of the bushes for a soft landing.* Now you, Reiko!
Reiko; *Follows Bubbles, but misses the bush and falls right on her face* Ow...
Bubbles; *Chuckles, leading the way toward the park.* Smooth, Reiko.
Reiko; *Stands up, brushing off, and follows Bubbles* Yeah, yeah...

Tess; *Paces back and forth, unable to sleep.* Ah, why is it so hard... Argh! *She throws her paws up and decides to step outside. She's just closing the door behind her when she spots two brightly colored kalons at the park next door. She debates whether she should say anything and finally just settles on going to sit on a bench.*
Reiko; *Spots Tess and elbows Bubbles.* We've got company. *She whispers, eyeballing the cute new kalon.*
Bubbles; Then go talk to her! She looks lonely.
Reiko; No! I don't want to seem stalkerish... And what if she doesn't like me... And what if-
Bubbles; *Grabs Reiko by the elbow and drags her abruptly up to the new kalon.* Hey! You alright? You look lonely. My friend Reiko and I wanted to say hi! Oh, and I'm Bubbles. *She rambles easily.*
Tess; *Looks up, startled* Oh! Uh... Hi! I'm Tess... I guess, well... I just wanted to go on a walk.
Reiko; *She looks at her paws* Technically you're sitting, not walking. *She points out.*
Tess; Oh, well, uh...
Bubbles; Oh, it doesn't matter. *She spots a slight blush on Reiko's face and raises her eyebrows.*
Reiko; *She glares at Bubbles and faces Tess.* Well, I guess we can stay to chat a bit?
Bubbles and Tess; Yeah, sure!

An hour later, everyone is fast asleep at the park. Reiko is leaning against Tess and Bubbles is leaning on Reiko. The three immediately got along, but something more was stirring between Reiko and Tess, but they don't discover that for years to come.
Last edited by redhorizon on Sat Mar 04, 2017 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Boosh unless we're friends ♡ He/him ♡ Trans/Bi ♡ ASD ♡ Partner (12/15/2019)

Artist/Designer
Linecook
Flutist

Harry Styles & Horizon #1 Fanboy

My partner, dog, rats and comfort games ARE my life

PFP by me, sig by Onlyhalfpigeon
redhorizon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby OswinTheFox » Mon Feb 20, 2017 8:14 pm

Mark
OswinTheFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby supernovacity » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:37 am

ANYHOW

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

------
------
---------
------

------
------
------
------

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
AND NOTHING'S GOING TO CHANGE

xxxxx
xxxxx
xxxxx
    USERNAME------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxsupernovacity

NAME------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

GENDER------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xxxxxwords words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words words

NAME------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

GENDER------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Username;
Kalon 1 name;
Kalon 1 gender;
Kalon 2 name;
Kalon 2 gender;
How they met;
Last edited by supernovacity on Mon Mar 06, 2017 1:56 am, edited 4 times in total.
Won't waste more tears on yesteryears
───════════════◈════════════───
ImageImage
nova - she/he/they
icon - pixels

───════════════◈════════════───
Instead we'll carry on
supernovacity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery