Dandy Doggos - U(・ᴥ・)U || Artists and Staff

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Dandy Doggos - U(・ᴥ・)U || Artists and Staff

Postby Taurpy » Tue Nov 08, 2016 12:39 pm

Hmm, it depends
Would I just have to color the doggos in?

hi! i'm nat.
    [they/them please!] [©]
Taurpy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shad Lytlion » Wed Nov 09, 2016 2:55 am

Essentially, yes.
But there are also things like making markings like stripes, spots, or hearts and stars to make each one unique.
Also an option are accessories like collars and hats, and things like floppy ears, or shorter tails.

So yes, it's like you're changing the color, but you also get to have fun with it too.
ImageImageImage
Shad Lytlion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrohh » Mon Nov 21, 2016 2:18 pm

Username: OrbitzSpaze ( May change )
Strengths/Weaknesses: Weaknesses: Hands, Paws, Mouths, and Humans Strengths: Most Animals, Eyes, Completing pieces quickly, and Colouring Pieces
Have you made customs before?: Yes, just not many on cs.
Art examples: Mimikyu Map Part
What program do you use?: Firealpaca and I post them onto Imgur.
How often could you create Doggos?: Pretty often, but I do have school to worry about, so maybe 3 litters a month? ( How many litters do you have in a month? :<> )
Permanent/Temporary?: Temporary, If I really like the job, I'll be permanent ( Is this okay? Tell me if it isnt. )
Birthday: Aug 23rd
Extra: A question: I'm taking that the steps to making a doggo is ( 1. Make the doggo on your program 2. Post it onto imgur or whatever program you use 3. Give the link to the owner ) Tell me if this is false, and also, I unfortunately will not be able to animate any doggos, if I do get this job.

If you want to ask me any questions, I'm good, and also, if you say no, I will not get offended.
╔══════════╗
ᴀ ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴅɪɴᴀʟ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀᴇᴅ!
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
ᴄʜᴜʙʙɪᴇꜱxxxxxxxxxʙᴀɢ

ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴxxxxxxxxxxxʀᴜɴ
╚══════════╝
hello! my name is sorrohh. i use any pronouns, but mirror pronouns are fine if that is more convenient! i am no longer an active member of the community. occasionally i might hop on to participate in events, forum games, or just send gifts, but unfortunately i will not be continuing with my roles in any roleplays or adoptables. this community has helped me grow beyond anything i could have ever dreamed. thank you all so much for over 7 years of support <3
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shad Lytlion » Tue Nov 22, 2016 2:26 pm

Hello, and thank you for applying!
What I'm looking for are a few people to help with creating monthly litters for users to adopt.
So you'll be editing the lines that already exist, making new additions only if you feel you need or want to.
As such, this will involve a lot of work with pixel art, is this something you're comfortable with?

On my own, I do anywhere from 1-2 litters a month, I hope having more artists join the team will increase this so there are more to adopt per month. c:
You won't have to worry about creating customs, that will still remain my duty.

Being temporary is just fine, and yes, your steps are accurate.
I create/edit the Doggos in Microsoft paint (it's the only program I currently have, though I am looking into Gimp), make them transparent through an image editing site, and them upload and host them via Imgur.

If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to answer them ^^
ImageImageImage
Shad Lytlion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrohh » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:19 pm

Great! This is fine, the program I use has a pixel art tool too, and I find myself working with it a lot. ( I also played around with the forms of doggos, and made some, just to get the hang of it, I do not plan to sell them or post them anywhere, just made them for fun. )

Anyways, a few questions
When do I start, I saw you already took down the ones in the adoption center, so would it be december?
Also, by the second part of the first paragraph, would I be creating unique lines and accessories, or using the ones shown on the front page of the official thread? ( Sorry if these questions are annoying to you :< )
╔══════════╗
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
ᴄʜᴜʙʙɪᴇꜱxxxxxxxxxʙᴀɢ

ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴxxxxxxxxxxxʀᴜɴ
╚══════════╝
hello! my name is sorrohh. i use any pronouns, but mirror pronouns are fine if that is more convenient! i am no longer an active member of the community. occasionally i might hop on to participate in events, forum games, or just send gifts, but unfortunately i will not be continuing with my roles in any roleplays or adoptables. this community has helped me grow beyond anything i could have ever dreamed. thank you all so much for over 7 years of support <3
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shad Lytlion » Fri Nov 25, 2016 3:40 am

If you'd like to you can start right away.
And yes, the next time a litter is posted it will be for December.
You are more than welcome to create new accessories if you would like, but it's nothing that I'll be asking you to do.
I try not to put too many accessories on the monthly litters anyhow, but that's just my personal preference.
ImageImageImage
Shad Lytlion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrohh » Fri Nov 25, 2016 9:58 am

Got it, pm me any time if you need me to do something.
I will also check the threads daily, so chances are I won't miss anything important.
╔══════════╗
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
ᴄʜᴜʙʙɪᴇꜱxxxxxxxxxʙᴀɢ

ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴxxxxxxxxxxxʀᴜɴ
╚══════════╝
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shad Lytlion » Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:55 pm

Sounds good, welcome aboard! :)
ImageImageImage
Shad Lytlion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sorrohh » Thu Dec 01, 2016 9:19 am

So, for me Cs is set one day ahead, and I don't mind that, but that means technically today is Dec 1st, so will there be a holiday event litter? If so, when shall the deadline be for making a doggo? If it even is an event.
╔══════════╗
╚══════════╝
╔══════════╗
ᴄʜᴜʙʙɪᴇꜱxxxxxxxxxʙᴀɢ

ᴘᴏᴋᴇᴍᴏɴxxxxxxxxxxxʀᴜɴ
╚══════════╝
Sorrohh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aestheticShadows » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:12 am

@OrbitzSpaze, welcome to the team! ^^
aestheticShadows