Dandy Doggos - U(・ᴥ・)U || Artists and Staff

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Dandy Doggos - U(・ᴥ・)U || Artists and Staff

Postby Shad Lytlion » Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:36 pm

Things are well, I've been getting my tail in gear so that I'll be ready to attend school this fall so I've been planning out classes for this semester and the next, all while working and spending time with family, so I haven't had a lot of free time to myself, let alone to do extra things.

I'd hate to see everything that's happen here be all for naught, but I just don't have the time to dedicate to keeping it running and updated anymore
ImageImageImage
Shad Lytlion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Dandy Doggos - U(・ᴥ・)U || Artists and Staff

Postby LaceWhiskey » Wed Sep 06, 2017 3:09 am

Please know that nothing has been for naught. While you may not be able to run this place anymore, and understand that we are all happy to wait for your return if you have the chance, and if not then that is perfectly acceptable too, that you've still brought us lots of memories and smiles since the creation of this place. Please don't feel down for moving onto bigger and better opportunities as your future is important and, at least for me, I'm happy to have spent the time with you before you got too busy.

Wishing you all the luck in the future~ <3
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

+
|
|
|
|
+

....isfp-t | capricorn | female

...My inbox is always open if you
...need someone to talk to/listen
...You are worth something and
...you do deserve to be happy

..........CrystalsTrades
LaceWhiskey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Dandy Doggos - U(・ᴥ・)U || Artist Application

Postby ikari shinji » Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:52 pm

Username : Willowshine ~ She
Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths: Kawaii, pastel, aesthetic, nature scenes, basic colors, color schemes, GIFs, Hilights Weaknesses: Real life refs, flower crowns, Shading
Have you made customs before?: No, but I work for Tanukis and might get an order from someone who has received a free custom. I’m an avid artist, so it’s not a problem if I do get one <3
Art examples : (2-3 examples, please!) Two examples on the Very Fancy litter on Tanukis (If you need more art examples just PM me)
What program do you use?: (Doesn't have to be fancy. I use MS Paint!) Lol ummm Pixilart, FireAlpace, whichever is more convenient <3
How often could you create Doggos?: Um like whenever you need me to X3
Permanent/Temporary?: [i]Hhhhh permanent[i/]

Also...
I’d like to own Doggos!!! Please PM me what I need to do to own it ^^
Hope whatever problems you’re having, you can work through <3
my name is srel hi, im a clinically insane autidhd bpder
special interests include genshin, hsr, evangelion, higurashi, prsk
interact with me ols i promise i am interesting, my discord user is srellous
my trade thread my art thread
ikari shinji

My pets
My items