| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby caf. » Mon Dec 31, 2018 1:16 pm

Fortitude FS could not be entered in the schooling carriage driving, as he has already been entered once in that division.

results to be posted shortly!
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:28 pm

The schooling hunters results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 84, is Crestwood Estate's BRR A Drop of Faith.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 75, is Foxtail Stables' Harboring Divinity FS.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 70, is Foxtail Stables' Raven Wing.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 67, is Foxtail Stables' Kiss & Tell FS.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 65, is Foxtail Stables' Dancing Wildfire FS.
In sixth place, with a score of 64, is Crestwood Estate's Raging Hot.

Unfortunately, Foxtail Stables' Wisteria Lane FS performed the incorrect course and was disqualified.

The regional hunters results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 79, is Foxtail Stables' Coded Whisper.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 75, is Foxtail Stables' Darcy's Chase.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a score of 73, is Foxtail Stables' Hollywood Hunk FS.
In fourth place, earning 600c with a score of 72, is Foxtail Stables' Lionheart.
In fifth place, earning 300c with a score of 50, is Foxtail Stables' Fortitude FS.
In sixth place, with a score of 38, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.

The schooling jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 81.20 seconds and 0 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Edge of the Water.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 78.37 seconds and 16 penalties, is Foxtail Stables' Darcy's Chase.

Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers In The Night took too many refusals during the competition and was disqualified.
Unfortunately, Whispering Pines Stables' Throughout The Years went off course during the competition and was disqualified.

The regional jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a time of 73.06 seconds and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Over and Out.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a time of 78.11 seconds and 0 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's Lyric Breeze.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a time of 79.88 seconds and 0.9 penalties, is Foxtail Stables' Ash Wine.
In fourth place, earning 600c with a time of 83.92 seconds and 9 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Riverside King.
In fifth place, earning 300c with a time of 75.41 seconds and 16 penalties, is Foxtail Stables' Himmlischer Tanz.

The schooling cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:47 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Bronze Moon.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 11:50 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Midnight Archer.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 12:22 and 0.776 penalties, is Whispering Pines Stables' California Life.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:28 and 3.200 penalties, is Whispering Pines Stables' Picture Perfect Memory.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:55 and 13.808 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Best Beloved.
In sixth place, with a time of 13:35 and 30.000 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.

Unfortunately, Silver Sea Stables' Solar Flare and Whispering Pines Stables' Poet Of The Fall both fell during the competition and were disqualified. Luckily, they were both unhurt.
Unfortunately, Whispering Pines Stables' Sunset Romance took too many refusals during the competition and was disqualified.

The regional cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a time of 10:51 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Guns 'n' Rosettes.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a time of 11:42 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Miss Affirmative.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:48 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Beat The Gun.
In fourth place, earning 600c with a time of 11:53 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In fifth place, earning 300c with a time of 11:58 and 0 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Mind Over Matter.
In sixth place, with a time of 12:25 and 10.128 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Flip Side.

The schooling dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 74.983%, is Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 66.580%, is Foxtail Stables' Himmlischer Tanz.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 63.926%, is Foxtail Stables' Coup de Grâce FS.

Unfortunately, Whispering Pines Stables' Secrets Beneath The Skin reared up and flipped over backwards during the competition and was disqualified. Luckily, she was unhurt.

The regional dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 72.867%, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 66.051%, is Rose Crest Stables' Glory Bound.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a score of 61.621%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Summer's Edge.

Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge tripped and fell during the competition and was disqualified. Luckily, he was unhurt.

The schooling three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 45.80 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 49.20 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Edge of the Water.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 129.82 penalties, is Rose Crest Stables' CE Sing It Sharp.

Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate's CE Riverside King took too many refusals during the cross-country phase of the competition and was disqualified. Luckily, he was unhurt.

The regional three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,500c with a score of 29.585 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In second place, earning 1,900c with a score of 29.737 penalties, is Rose Crest Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In third place, earning 1,400c with a score of 30.830 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Over and Out.
In fourth place, earning 1,100c with a score of 38.138 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Mind Over Matter.
In fifth place, earning 500c with a score of 50.357 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea.
In sixth place, with a score of 142.624 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.

The schooling cutting results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 65, is Cavallo Stables' Can't Be Eclipsed.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 62.5, is Brumby River Ranch's BRR's Midnight Sonata.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 60.5, is Foxtail Stables' Coup de Grâce FS.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 59.5, is Foxtail Stables' Tequila Sunrise FS.

The schooling carriage driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 70.73, is Brumby River Ranch's Raging Flame.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 70.61, is Foxtail Stables' Fortitude FS.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 67.81, is Foxtail Stables' Asteria.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 67.55, is Foxtail Stables' Hollywood Hunk FS.

The regional carriage driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 2,000c with a score of 69.66, is Foxtail Stables' Modern Day Chivalry.
In second place, earning 1,400c with a score of 68.46, is Cavallo Stables' Smoke Inhalation.
In third place, earning 1,000c with a score of 66.62, is Foxtail Stables' Highland Rose.

The schooling combined driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 24.670 penalties, is Rose Crest Stables' Maestoso Petra.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 28.920 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE I Like It Edgy.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 35.090 penalties, is Silver Sea Stables' Everything's Magic.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 39.421 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Objective Affection.
In fifth place, earning 250c with a score of 57.17 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' An Uncommon Courtesy.

The schooling performance halter results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 77.730%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Riverside Breeze.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 77.000%, is Crestwood Estate's CE Edge of the Flames.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 65.661%, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 61.984%, is Cavallo Stables' American Dreamer.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 60.980%, is Cavallo Stables' Life In Luxury.
In sixth place, with a score of 60.881%, is Blue Ocean Ranch's Tornado's In The Storm.
In seventh place, with a score of 56.290%, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.

The futurity results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 10,000c and 20 training points with a score of 123.18%, is Silver Sea Stables' Matter of Time.
In second place, earning 7,000c and 15 training points with a score of 102.86%, is Foxtail Stables' One Of The Bennet Girls FS.
In third place, earning 4,500c and 10 training points with a score of 101.16%, is Foxtail Stables' Night Tryst FS.
In fourth place, earning 3,000c and 7 training points with a score of 100.74%, is Foxtail Stables' Mark With Fire FS.
In fifth place, earning 2,000c and 6 training points with a score of 98.37%, is Cardinal Crest Equestrian Centre's CC Needles and Pins.

The following horses qualified for regionals this round:

Crestwood Estate's BRR A Drop of Faith qualified for regional hunters competitions.
Foxtail Stables' One Of The Bennet Girls FS qualified for regional hunters competitions.
Crestwood Estate's CE Edge of the Water qualified for regional jumpers competitions.
Silver Sea Stables' Matter of Time qualified for regional cross-country competitions.
Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea qualified for regional dressage competitions.
Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge qualified for regional three-day-eventing competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Can't Be Eclipsed qualified for regional cutting competitions.
Brumby River Ranch's Raging Flame qualified for regional carriage driving competitions.
Rose Crest Stables' Maestoso Petra qualified for regional combined driving competitions.

Wow! A few scouts for invitationals worldwide were at this weeks' shows! The following horses qualified:

Crestwood Estate's BRR A Drop of Faith qualified for the Montevideo Hunters Invitational with a score of 84.
Silver Sea Stables' Matter of Time qualified for the Ulan Bator Cross-Country Invitational with a futurity win.
Cavallo Stables' The Dead Sea qualified for the Willington Dressage Invitational with a score of 74.983%.
Brumby River Ranch's Raging Flame qualified for the Kocaeli Carriage Driving Invitational with a score of 70.73.
Foxtail Stables' Fortitude FS qualified for the Kocaeli Carriage Driving Invitational with a score of 70.61.

The following horses incurred vet fees this round:

Silver Sea Stables' Bronze Moon incurred 25c in vet fees. Thanks to RVCTA insurance, this amount was reduced to 0c.
Crestwood Estate's CE Cutting Edge incurred 25c in vet fees. Thanks to RVCTA insurance, this amount was reduced to 0c.
Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea incurred 25c in vet fees. Thanks to RVCTA insurance, this amount was reduced to 0c.
Foxtail Stables' Asteria incurred 25c in vet fees.
Cavallo Stables' Objective Affection incurred 25c in vet fees.

Click here to see how your horse did in the schooling shows and why! Click here to see how your horse did in the regional shows and why!

Show entries are now open until Saturday, January 5th.
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon Jan 21, 2019 4:21 am

Show entries have been extended until Saturday, January 26th.
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby withtheroses » Mon Jan 21, 2019 8:49 am

Username: ♥rose♥
Barn: Rose Crest Stables

Regional Show Registration

Horse: Moonlit Waters
Show discipline: Three-Day Eventing

Horse: Maestoso Petra
Show discipline: Combined Driving

Horse: Glory Bound
Show discipline: Dressage

Schooling Show Registration

Horse: CE Sing it Sharp
Show discipline: Three-Day Eventing

Bank account: Boop <3

*Also OutFoxed's association is making me want a hunter/jumper so like if you have one anyone :')
withtheroses

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandy Hoofprints » Thu Jan 24, 2019 7:17 am

Username: Sandy Hoofprints
Barn: Silver Sea Stables