| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Foxtail Stables Show Entries

Postby OutFoxed » Sat Jan 20, 2018 5:34 pm

Horse: Kiss & Tell FS
    Show Entry: Montevideo Hunters Invitational
    Prompt 1: (Q-15) Kiss & Tell was brought to Foxtail Stables as a young horse for training and showing; unfortunately that means that the manager, Riata Stone, knew very little of the mare's past. That was until Erin Moore became curious and uncovered the hidden truth. Erin took to the internet to find out answers on the fabulous hunter mare that is leading Foxtail in points, and making a name for the pretty bay. She started by researching her pedigree, which led her down the path to find the breeders.
    Piper had been a pleasant foal to work with, according to her breeder and first caretaker - Karen Hartford of Hartford Farms. She had been born in the middle of the afternoon (exactly the moment Karen had taken a trip to the local feed store for a restock of foal shots and supplements). Her dam, a fat dappled brown warmblood named Alice, had kept Ms. Hartford up for nights - displaying signs that hinted labor was close, for two weeks. The afternoon had been a rare beautiful day after several days of dreary rainstorms. The large broodmare had shown no active signs of labor before the caretaker had left - and within an hour had the leggy filly laying in the deeply bedded stall - her four white socks brightly contrasted against her wet coat.Karen peeked her head over the stall door to see a tender moment between new mother and daughter - a sweet kiss, a welcome to the world touch, as the mare whickered and nuzzled to the newborn.
    Piper was a very curious baby, often seen trying to stick her soft pink muzzle through the mesh of the stall door - in attempts to learn more about the world outside of the box stall. She would even whinny at the staff as they passed by to get their attention (which always worked, because who can say no to a sweet filly). She was a willing participant in learning how to accept a halter and a figure 8 lead. Sometimes she was startled and scared when her mother would walk around a corner to where she couldn't be seen - gentle words and encouraging hands would get her past the moment to get her back up to pace with the broodmare. The naughtiest thing she would do was to run away when the stablehands went to grab the mares and foals to bring them in for the night - she enjoyed the long summer days in the sun and breeze - and would have spent all of the time out in the large pasture laying around and frolicking in the tall grass. Luckily, she wouldn't go to far, and it was always easy to find her - as Piper would squeal in what could only be described as glee as she bounded through the knee high pasture grass. Alice would call to the filly when it was absolutely time to come in, reining in the free-spirited foal. She would then crash almost immediately into the clean straw of the large stall when they were led inside. She maintains a lot of the same habits still - her love of being in the pasture, sleeping full out in a freshly bedded stall, and being absolutely curious at anyone walking by. The barn staff laughed at the newfound information from Erin, enjoying the knowledge of the talented hunter mare.

Prompt 2: (Q-74) Kiss & Tell is always braided with a hunter green strip of ribbon in her first three plaits. At first it started out as an innocent mistake, when one of the grooms accidentally grabbed the wrong colored yarn and absentmindedly plaited with it. They realized their mistake and switched out the green for black down the rest of the mane. The color so minimal that it wasn't noticed. When the next show came around, the same groom was in the middle of braiding the horses when Piper's turn came up. Remembering the mistake from before, it was repeated again - it so happened that the young mare had done exceedingly well at the previous show, the superstitious groom didn't want to take any chances with jinxing the mare. When the rider noticed and pointed out the colored yarn to the trainer, they agreed that it was fitting for the mare, and so the tradition has stuck with the hunter. Occasionally a tiny charm will accompany the second plait - usually something to go with the season; a four leaf clover, an Easter egg, a palm tree, a witch's hat, a snowflake; it's one of the simple joys to look forward to each show for the grooms, trainer, and riders.

Horse: Lionheart
    Show Entry: Montevideo Hunters Invitational
    Prompt 1: (Q-44) Ransom is completely and irrevicoably in love with a goose - Sir Honk. Who is not at all fond of the large gangly warmblood. Honk was an accidental rescue - he was supposed to be flying south for the winter and figured migration was just too hipster for him, settling with permant residence at Foxtail Stables. The large and irritable Canadian goose can often been seen wandering the paddock fences, as though checking on the quality - with random bursts of honking whenever a horse even thought of looking at him sideways. Well one day Sir Honk was taking a bath in the water trough of Ransom's pasture - and the love affair started. The dark bay became ever enamored by the gloriousness of the goose's feathers, and wings, and the water splashing, and those flappy webbed feet, and don't forget the amazing noises one mighty goose can make. Lionheart at first was puzzled and amazed, standing off with neck arched and nostrils flared - he snorted and blew for a few moments before lifting his knees up in a prancing trot - apparently trying to show off for the pevish gander. As he neared the bathing bird, the gelding slowed and stood with wide eyes. Another round of courage led to him pushing his muzzle closer to the water trough, less than a foot separating the two creatures, a soft breath - and the proud Canadian finally took notice of the intrusion. Several grooms came running at the alarm and commotion - at the fence they found the enraged goose flapping his large wings and honking and squawking in mad chase after the tall bay - clearly giving the curious horse a good scolding. Lionheart almost lost his name during that moment, as panic was clearly seen in his rolling eyes and his mad dash around the paddock. The hands separated the two creatures by trying to use muck forks and brooms as defense weapons, creating a barrier away from the scolding goose. They managed to slowly push Sir Honk out of the paddock and off in the direction of the road - when one of the grooms turned to comfort Ransom, he was all doe eyes and pinning after his new love-affair. He even called a few plaintive cries in the ruffled goose's direction.
    Now they have a daily ritual of preening and bathing in the water trough - or at least the gander bathes and Ransom stares at him with doting eyes and even following the goose around the pasture, stopping to munch or drink, or get a good scolding when the nuzzles go too far.

Prompt 2: (Q-74) Lionheart hasn't gained any special show rituals for himself yet, as he hasn't been part of Foxtail Stables for too long. He does however relish in the overall barn show rituals which include: carrots and cut apples are served with every grain meal - chunks are easy to pick out in the oats, bran, and pellet mashes. All of the showing horses receive daily grooming and washing - their coats gleam under the stable lights. They receive massages and liniment treatments to help their muscles with the extensive work outs. If necessary, they are treated by a chiropractor to help realign joints. Ransom seems to thoroughly delight in the special treatments - he has been caught dozing off in the middle of a grooming session, pigging out on the extra treats, and relaxing in the shade on his day off on the return home. He seems to show his appreciation by doing very well in front of the judges in the show ring - bringing home glossy ribbons and prizes. With time, Lionheart will hopefully earn a few lucky charm routines for his show life.

Bank account:
    ══
OutFoxed

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby geto » Sun Jan 21, 2018 12:56 am

Show Registration

Username: Seelie
Barn: Midnight Hills

Horse: A Story of Hope
Show discipline: Jumpers

Horse: Malachy Ossian
Show discipline: Cross Country

Horse: Magic's Worth
Show discipline: Hunters

Horse: Art of the Wind

Horse: GentleGalantis
Show discipline: Cross country

Horse: La Paso Fiesta

Bank account: boop
nothing 2 see here! finally back after a long long while.

struggling college art student. he/him.
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Mon Jan 22, 2018 4:38 am

Schooling Show Registration

Username: razzberry
Barn: Cardinal Crest Equestrian Centre
Barn Type: English Specific

Horse: CC Ghoulish Graverobber

Horse: CC Showbiz at it's Finest

Horse: CC Malibu Moon

Horse: CC Summerland Sweetheart

Horse: CC Carnal Logic

Horse: CC Mafia Queen

Horse: CC Stompin' Ground
Show discipline: Dressage

Horse: CC Masquerade Fright
Show discipline: Driven Dressage

Bank account: CCEC Bank
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 5:19 am

so sorry for my lateness, everyone - i just couldn't quite get things wrapped up before an event last night! entries are now closed, and results will be posted shortly. many thanks for your patience!
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon Jan 22, 2018 2:01 pm

The hunters results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 85, is Foxtail Stables' Hollywood Hunk FS.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 79, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 78, is Foxtail Stables' Dancing Wildfire FS.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 77, is Midnight Hills's Magic's Worth.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 76, is Cardinal Crest Equestrian Centre's CC Malibu Moon.
In sixth place, with a score of 64, is Foxtail Stables' Coded Whisper.
In seventh place, with a score of 62, is Foxtail Stables' Kiss & Tell FS.
In eighth place, with a score of 49, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.
In ninth place, with a score of 47, is Cardinal Crest Equestrian Centre's CC Summerland Sweetheart.

The jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 74.92, is Starwalker Equestrian Center's Starwalker's It Feels Good To Be Alive Right Now.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 75.24, is Foxtail Stables' Ash Wine.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 76.3, is Foxtail Stables' Himmlischer Tanz.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 77.28, is Starwalker Equestrian Center's Starwalker's Thinking Out Loud.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 77.44, is Midnight Hills' A Story of Hope.
In sixth place, with a time of 80.88, is Midnight Hills' Art of the Wind.
In seventh place, with a time of 81.64, is Wild Imagination Stables' A Dash of Class.
In eighth place, with a time of 83.94, is Silver Ridge's King's Pride.
In ninth place, with a time of 85.11 and 1.2 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Lyric Breeze.
In tenth place, with a time of 83.63 and 3 penalties, is Starwalker Equestrian Center's Starwalker's Little Bit of Devil in her Angel Eyes.

Unfortunately, Cardinal Crest Equestrian Centre's CC Showbiz At It's Finest and CC Ghoulish Graverobber were eliminated for having too many refusals at the same fence.

(as an aside, the likelihood of two horses in the same division both rolling for four fence refusals is ~0.09%. wild. anyway, statistics nerd out)

The cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:27, is Midnight Hills' La Paso Fiesta.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 11:49, is Midnight Hills' GentleGalantis.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 11:55, is Cavallo Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:05, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:07, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In sixth place, with a time of 12:38 and 7.072 penalties, is Cardinal Crest Equestrian Centre's CC Mafia Queen.
In seventh place, with a time of 13:06 and 18.476 penalties, is Midnight Hills' Malachy Ossian.
In eighth place, with a time of 13:46 and 34.22 penalties, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Making Headlines.

Unfortunately, Cardinal Crest Equestrian Centre's CC Carnal Logic fell while on course and was eliminated. Luckily, he was uninjured.

The dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 73.966, is Coldwater Creek's Perpetuum Jazzile.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 72.661, is Cardinal Crest Equestrian Centre's CC Stompin' Ground.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 72.377, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 66.761, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Saturn VII.

The three-day eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 21.57, is Cavallo Stables' Moonlit Waters.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 22.54, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 34.06, is Foxtail Stables' Himmlischer Tanz.
In fourth place, earning 500c with a score of 49.16, is Starwalker Equestrian Center's Starwalker's Nothing Is Forever.

The western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 73.35, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Poseidon's Gift.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 66.00, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Zig and Zag.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 64.91, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 64.67, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 63.56, is Cavallo Stables' Noble Cause.
In sixth place, with a score of 62.77, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible.
In seventh place, with a score of 57.96, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Abyss of Day.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction sustained a bowed tendon during the class and was dismissed.

The reining results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 73, is Foxtail Stables' Coded Whisper.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 71.5, is Cavallo Stables' Smoke Inhalation.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 69.5, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 68, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 66, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Little Toy Guns.
In sixth place, with a score of 64, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Rise To The Occasion.
Cavallo Stables' Gøta and Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride tied for seventh place with a score of 63.
In ninth place, with a score of 60.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Pride's Redemption.
In tenth place, with a score of 58.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ In The Woods.

The barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 16.094, is Coldwater Creek's The Flip Side.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 19.412, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 19.656, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Counting.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 20.801, is Cavallo Stables' Gøta.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 21.202, is Cavallo Stables' Hometown Memories.

Unfortunately, Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Double Counting and ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions and Silver Ridge's Call of the Wild all fell during the competition and were disqualified. Luckily, none were injured.

(in case y'all were wondering the odds of that, it's ~0.016%)

The working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 146.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance and Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer tied for second place, earning 950c with a score of 134.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 124, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Hope You Remember Me.
In fifth place, earning 350c with a score of 122.5 is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun.
In sixth place, with a score of 121, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetually Counting.

Unfortunately, Silver Ridge's Without a Shadow of a Doubt bolted during the reining phase of competition and was dismissed.

The carriage driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 71.04, is Foxtail Stables' Highland Rose.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 70.74, is Cavallo Stables' Smoke Inhalation.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 70.23, is Foxtail Stables' Fortitude FS.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 67.71, is Cavallo Stables' Eyes Wide Open.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 67.09, is Foxtail Stables' Modern Day Chivarly.
In sixth place, with a score of 56.81, is Foxtail Stables' Asteria.

The driven dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 77.982, is Cavallo Stables' Guadalupe Groove.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 73.346, is Foxtail Stables' Kiss & Tell FS.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 71.483, is Cavallo Stables' Fatal Attraction.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 68.204, is Cardinal Crest Equestrian Center's CC Masquerade Fright.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 66.163, is Cavallo Stables' Noble Cause.

The combined driving results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 34.83, is Cavallo Stables' Objective Affection.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 54.10, is Starwalker Equestrian Center's Starwalker's Sunday Drive Meets High Speed Chase.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 79.98, is Cavallo Stables' Life In Luxury.

Click here to see how your horse did and why! Click here for a concise record of which horses required veterinary/farrier care at this week's shows.

Wow! A few scouts for invitationals worldwide were at this week's schooling shows! Click here to see whether your horse was one of the lucky qualifiers!

well, the numbers sure were harsh this cycle! so sorry to anyone who had particular bad luck this round, i know there were a few of you - i sincerely hope things will go more in your favor next round!

nothing too eventful to be announced this time. what i can stress is that you check the sheets to see if your horse needed a vet or farrier! this round, i forgave outstanding fees, but next time, horses that have unpaid vet fees will be barred from competition. as always, if you have any questions or concerns or if for any reason you'd need me to tell you which of your horses qualified for invitationals and which ones have vet fees, please don't hesitate to contact me! with that said:

Show entries are open until January 28!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby geto » Tue Jan 23, 2018 1:57 am

Username: Seelie
Barn: Midnight Hills

Horse: A Story of Hope

Horse: Art of the Wind

Cross Country

Horse: Malachy Ossian

Horse: GentleGalantis

Horse: La Paso Fiesta

3 Day Eventing

Horse: Meadows Archer
Show discipline: 3 Day Eventing

Hunters

Horse: Magic's Worth

Barrel Racing

Horse: Order of the Creed
Show discipline: Barrel Racing

Horse: Sounds of the Forest

Horse: Summer Time's beauty

Total Pricing: 1050c
Bank Account: boop
geto

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:47 am

Username: razzberry
Barn: Cardinal Crest Equestrian Centre
Barn Type: English specific

Horse: CC Showbiz at it's Finest

Horse: CC Ghoulish Graverobber

Horse: CC Malibu Moon

Horse: CC Summerland Sweetheart

Bank account: CCEC Bank
trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby heroloid » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:20 pm

Username: Kedamono
Barn: Lunar Stables
Horse: Summer
Show discipline: Dressage
Bank account: Lunar Stables Bank Account

Did i do this right??
heroloid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:28 pm

looks great, Kedamono! i'll have all entries added shortly - unfortunately, i'm still on the road, but on the bright side, more time to get entries in!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery