CW/D/H History.

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

CW/D/H History.

Postby ThousandSounds » Tue Aug 23, 2016 12:34 am

The first CyberWolf/Dog/Hound:

Silverclash was the very first to bring in the CyberWolfs, and is techniclly the leader of the species, but the throne is given to Steelback. (Both owned by TF/Onelyrics pets)

At first the Cyberwolfs had no proper appearences nor species name, they lived with empty feeling, until one Female and Male joined the species they have had 2 kids of their own, Alicia, a blue and white little sweetheart, and Thunderclash, a hard headed big brother, always on prottection, once when the family was seperated Steelback created a rendezvous point where everyone met up, but the 2 siblings were still missing and few others were still on their way too, Steelback formed a travel across the space to find their Home planet was total scrapheap, everyone couldn't live with the dead sights of Cybertron, they cried over their destoryed beloved land/Planet.
Steelback found them a new teritory, everyone worked hard to make it feel like home was rebuild even better, they brought their gear from the old place. The CyberHounds never lost their faith, though there were points where it seemed all hope was lost.
Alot of lifes and sparks were taken in the war, one day a female wolf appeared upto the moutains with the rest of the packmembers, She made her parents and brother proud, her family were the first Legit Cyberwolfs, the species reunited and Alicia has shown she's done more than up her rank, Her brother and she were ones of Steel's first lieutenants. Though time passed as She returned back to earth, and the first lieutenant post wasn't in need for the species anymore.
Alicia met someone who she vowed to die with, it was heard from Thunderclash that in Cybertron's New Era the first Cross-species has been born, the spakrling was White and black.
Everyone eagerd to know all about it, Alicia was called to their home land and the word was true, she did gave birth to a sparkling, Who happened to have a father of an Autobot. But what Thunderclash didn't expect was the joy of the pack, the dark blueish mech hated the Autobots, Decepticons or any other. He vowed to get his claws on the mech who did this, but Alicia was his only sister so he kept it in only for her, their creators/parents, and if everyone belived it's best for them.

It was finally when the Sparkling had grown, alot of time passed untill the mech was fully grown, he met alot of new bots in the pack, made friends, until that one day he changed forever, ever since his birth he had pure spark and that will never change, After the white wolf found out about the mercinary by the name Dark, he found out that his mother has disappeared, it was something that was boiling in his wires and Blood(Energon) for the rest of his life. he eventually met his match and came to becoming sparkmates with his partner, he has beautiful little daughter who they named Mirrorclash. Ever since then his family was formed, his mother returned safe and sound, he started forming his own team, and came up with 3 battle crys that are still being howled to this day, and has become the Top Dog, in DK's gang.

Silver has visited the land of the hounds many times but somehow something didn't feel, he could never lift his ears up straight, it felt so empty he wanted to do something about it, one day he was called to meet Steelback, and it was announced that Silverclash is their species leader and creator of new life and hope, the White wolf has the leader's metal and Energon, The mech was surprised once the whole species of Cyberwolfs walked in the light and stood before him, with everyone's appearence like real Cyberhounds should be, he was given the leader's place as the Prime of the species, some still call him Siverclash Prime/SilverPrime/ Clash Prime. He's been through so many danger, death-threatnings, and so Many battles and fights, he's got the wounds inside that wont ever heal.

Silverclash let his friends reunite with their home and beloved ones by breaking the Team Clash/Team Silver. He has found his teams, and his place, he's a part of family that burns deep and forever, he has become the flame that will never die, even after Silver's death, he'll still live within everyones sparks and keep an eye on them, from the Allspark, or whatever kind of realm he might end up.

These are creature of Cybertron, just like every Cybertronian. But there are few differences to them, even with both modes thay'll have their wolf easr and tails, the species leader is assumed to be Steelback but ever since the first Cross-species mech came to exsistence in the new area, It was then clear he was the first to create the Cyberwolfs, everyone got new looks and weaponry, but everything else besides apperances stayed the same. These guys are factionless-which means they can choose to stay Cyberwolfs, or leave their species to go out in the wide world and become Decepticons or Autobots or even join the mech (Cross-species -Silverclash) in his team. Alot and most of them oftenly are hard-headed but that's their nature.

They are big metal Transformers that are wolfs of Cybertron, Human are like half bird size to most of these. Pups always will start off as sparkling with little ears and tails. They are to decide rather stay with their born/created modes, or choose to add a vehicle mode or even replace one mode by removing it, it's all up to them.

They Love to feast on Energon, cyrstal, cubes/food, but they'll eat same as any Cybertronian.

• Listen... I REALLY love roleplaying UwU
  • It is boiling cold in here.
  • I'm a stupid coconut. And have severe memory loss,
    so please prod me as much as you need.
  • Dungeons & Dragons for life baybeeee

ThousandSounds

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups