Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby CCrow » Sun May 27, 2018 4:56 am

I hope you all don't mind if I rejoin the community as well? I'm finally in a less stressful place in life and have more motivation to participate in something such as khims. After being gone for so long, I feel like khims will be fun for me again. I look forward to participating!
Neri, I understand if you want to remove me from the staff list for my inactivity ^^ Otherwise, I can't promise a ton of adopts, but if you will, I'd be glad to start making adopts again.

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Stitch~ » Sun May 27, 2018 4:56 am

Thank you so much Neri for doing this. I loved this community and this species and would love to see everyone become active in it even if it is not all the same people from before.

Naranda I would be open to anything, I hadn't gotten into the games before but had wanted to before everything shut down. I would be happy with anything you came up with.
──── comrades to die ─
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
Coding Artist
My Viscets My Khims My Dogons

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey! I'm Stitch previously xostef202.
I am part of two communities
Viscets and Khimaira Friesians.
If you see me around don’t
be afraid to say hi to me or ask
any questions.

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
── with my life ───────
ImageImageImageImageImageImage
Stitch~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun May 27, 2018 5:18 am

welcome back crow and xostef :3 and crow no problem at all, i will not delete anyone, i even have people on the list that only did 1 khim and then no more xD

and because it got in the wrong thread, i post it in the right one again:

hey guys 2 little questions:

1. Do you want me to change the breeding %?

There are two ways i could change them:
1. Raise/lower all % chances to 30%, no matter what rarity they have, with that there is still a way to prevent a super gen bomb from happening but rarity issues are gone and people will not be confused with % chances anymore
2. Raise every % chance with +10% to raise the chance getting rare markings = not so much fight about them anymore but it is still hard enough to get them

2. Do you want me to delete the breeding slot limit on horses?
(mares 5 and stallions 10 to unlimited)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun May 27, 2018 5:19 am

NeriHyuga wrote:hey guys 2 little questions:

1. Do you want me to change the breeding %?

1. Raise/lower all % chances to 30%, no matter what rarity they have, with that there is still a way to prevent a super gen bomb from happening but rarity issues are gone and people will not be confused with % chances anymore
    2. Raise every % chance with +10% to raise the chance getting rare markings = not so much fight about them anymore but it is still hard enough to get them

Haven’t said much, as I wasn’t a large part of the community to begin with. But I’m glad you’ve allowed for things to resume, at the pace you’ve set.

1. I honestly think the roll percentages are fine the way they are; people shouldn’t have begun fighting over them to begin with, things worked as they did. Like you said, some people were lucky and some were not. The RNG isn’t biased, certainly, and while sometimes it might look as though possible cheating was happening I’m inclined to believe it very likely was not. I’m for neither option, I’d rather things just stay how they are for breeding chances.

2. I am also very strongly against this; I prefer the limits to how many offspring mares and stallions can respectively have. If it was taken away, I honestly have the impression things would become way out of control in terms of those super genes and the fantasy. And I’m not on team fantasy gene. That’s not to slam the gene, it’s nice and all, but I still prefer the slot limits. If it was lost, breedings would also lose that interest factor of actually planning out careful breedings to try and get the perfect offspring; it’s all chance, and actually achieving with the limited slots makes it much more gratifying!
HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun May 27, 2018 5:23 am

howling that's a lie (Kappa)! You not being a large part? I remember you so you are a large part! =D

and thanks for your answer :3 and zombie too. i didn't think about that :3
with no rarity limit on adopts there should be more rare genes out there anyway ^^ i will still wait for some more answers
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun May 27, 2018 5:30 am

Shshshshsh, I’m not a super large part. I swear I’ve only posted in the FC like maybe a dozen times, max! But thank you! I’m excited to see all the new additions, adopt some here and there and get some breedings in again. <3

Looking forward to hearing from others, and your final decision. c:
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun May 27, 2018 5:33 am

HowlingHooves wrote:
    Shshshshsh, I’m not a super large part. I swear I’ve only posted in the FC like maybe a dozen times, max! But thank you! I’m excited to see all the new additions, adopt some here and there and get some breedings in again. <3

Looking forward to hearing from others, and your final decision. c:

:3 shihi
but you are incredible active around the khims in overall ^^

and yeah :3 it's open so step after step
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Sun May 27, 2018 5:34 am

NeriHyuga wrote:1. Do you want me to change the breeding %?

Cairo/Dino/Regulus here! I love the second option for the first question, so that way it's still harder to get them, but not as impossible! For the second one, I think that would be pretty cool! I'd be a lot more willing to offer a large number of breedings with my horses to newer players, and be able to welcome them in better!
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sun May 27, 2018 5:43 am

I agree with Cairo, it seems like a happy medium on the rolls and less management for the second.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun May 27, 2018 5:48 am

I'm in agreement with Cairo and iStarz. Option two sounds excellent :3
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me