Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby Crazycookiemonster » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:32 pm

PuppygirlWillow wrote:
HowlingHooves wrote:
PuppygirlWillow wrote:Two questions-

1. With the gender change potion (if I decide to use it because no one wants to buy it XD), say if it was male to female, does that require a full change of lines, which essentially means a total redo, or vice versa? Or you can just change the pronoun/entry on the form/info?

2. And with the foal at foot, is it an existing foal we already have attached to the mother, or we can breed a foal and use a slot JUST for that foal at foot item? Also, is it only you, Neri, who does them?

Hopefully that makes sense?

I think I'm able to at least answer your first question;;

It would change the lines as far as I'm aware. Mare and Stallion lines differ in the manes and tails, where a Stallion has the longer set as compared to the mare. c: So the artist would be asked to change both, what is listed in their information as well as the mane/tail of the khim's image.

I'm not too sure about the foal at foot item, so I'll leave that to someone who has correct information for you. c;

Yeah, I know the lines are different, it just feels like its a lot of work for the artist, and if possible, I'd like to not have to do a full redo just because the lines have to switch, which is why I'm asking.

I think it mostly refers to the breeding slots, and an artist can make lines edits so that they wouldnt have to do to much work, but its kind that you are so respectful of us and the work we have to do c:

as for the foal likes i believe it can be any foal that you own on any of your khims... neri correct me if im wrong
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Crazycookiemonster

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby BluebonnetBree » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:34 pm

Sooo uh just a heads up if anyone ever wants to use a gender potion on a Khim I've done that I can't change the lines. I actually delete the layers for the gender I'm not doing and now I'm realizing that probably wasn't the best move xD
Hello! Please call me Bree <3
I'm always available to talk if you need to!
She/Her pronouns
I'm an artist for Range Trotters & Lone Bashkir Curlys please check them out!
ImageImage
Bluebonnet Creek Ranch
^My current stable page^
BluebonnetBree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:38 pm

autumn dragon wrote:Sooo uh just a heads up if anyone ever wants to use a gender potion on a Khim I've done that I can't change the lines. I actually delete the layers for the gender I'm not doing and now I'm realizing that probably wasn't the best move xD
Its alright Autumn, you're safe ;) <3
Crazycookiemonster wrote:
    I think it mostly refers to the breeding slots, and an artist can make lines edits so that they wouldnt have to do to much work, but its kind that you are so respectful of us and the work we have to do c:

as for the foal likes i believe it can be any foal that you own on any of your khims... neri correct me if im wrong

All good! I know its a lot of work originally, and if its just slots, that's cool too! ^.^ Suppose it would be easier to go female to male.. and the male had an unfortunate accident? XD
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:28 pm

1. With the gender change potion (if I decide to use it because no one wants to buy it XD), say if it was male to female, does that require a full change of lines, which essentially means a total redo, or vice versa? Or you can just change the pronoun/entry on the form/info?

2. And with the foal at foot, is it an existing foal we already have attached to the mother, or we can breed a foal and use a slot JUST for that foal at foot item? Also, is it only you, Neri, who does them?

1. Either the whole horse needs to be transfered to the other genders lines, or you try and edit it around so that the mane/tail, feathering and genitals fit to the new gender.
that's why the item is so expensive, because of the work the artist has.
but most of the time you would only need to redo the base coat, if you did the markings on own layers (like i do) then you can move them to the new gender and you shouldn't need to change something unless the markings go over the new lines (feathering and such things)
if somebody deleted the other gender then yeah :P your fault. either you (or the artist that needs to do the gende change) needs to redo the mane/tail, feathering and gender yourself. or you need to post a new horse on the main lines, redoing the old completly and posting it as gender change
that's why i recommened that nobody should remove any layers on their adopts.

2. you can use every existing foal, we have own foal at foot lines and i will add the foal to the mother or father (who you want for that) like i add items to a horse ^^ so no you don't need to breed a foal on the foal lines, i will transfer the horse design on the foal lines. (now i somehow wish for a foal at foot item for Dark Pit having Pit at his side xD that would be so cute~)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:05 am

NeriHyuga wrote:

1. Either the whole horse needs to be transfered to the other genders lines, or you try and edit it around so that the mane/tail, feathering and genitals fit to the new gender.
that's why the item is so expensive, because of the work the artist has.
but most of the time you would only need to redo the base coat, if you did the markings on own layers (like i do) then you can move them to the new gender and you shouldn't need to change something unless the markings go over the new lines (feathering and such things)
if somebody deleted the other gender then yeah :P your fault. either you (or the artist that needs to do the gende change) needs to redo the mane/tail, feathering and gender yourself. or you need to post a new horse on the main lines, redoing the old completly and posting it as gender change
that's why i recommened that nobody should remove any layers on their adopts.

2. you can use every existing foal, we have own foal at foot lines and i will add the foal to the mother or father (who you want for that) like i add items to a horse ^^ so no you don't need to breed a foal on the foal lines, i will transfer the horse design on the foal lines. (now i somehow wish for a foal at foot item for Dark Pit having Pit at his side xD that would be so cute~)

That is the perfect explanation! Thanks Neri! I shall have to very carefully select my horse, and honestly, if an artist isn't interested in doing it, that's alright with me. ^.^ So, artists, if I send you a message asking for a gender change, feel free to direct me elsewhere. No one wants to buy it, so I may as well use it! XD

Awesome on the foal! So same method as you're going to use for the dog on Willow, I assume? What form do I send to you then, Neri? Do I use the custom item form, or a simple message is alright? :)
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:14 am

I am opening my breeding center briefly as I am going to be very bored for about two weeks and I will need things to do.
I am only going to take four for now, so pm me with the complete form and I will get them done!

Also, below is a link to my slot sales! More to be added soon!

Salute The Private wrote:

Come take a look around my freshly made page and make me some offers! There are 93 slots available to choose from that do not exceed the amount of 8.000 khim points!
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby L.V.L » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:40 am

autumn dragon wrote:Sooo uh just a heads up if anyone ever wants to use a gender potion on a Khim I've done that I can't change the lines. I actually delete the layers for the gender I'm not doing and now I'm realizing that probably wasn't the best move xD

*coughs awkwardly* yup. same with me. xD

sorry about not getting the breedings/customs done on Thursday like i planned; i forgot my mouse .-.
    i will be getting everything finished this weekend and then i will be closing my breedings for awhile.
    i am currently struggling with some personal things, as some of you may know about it, and i just need some time away. i will be making adopts here and there, so don't worry about that.

new poll is up.
L.V.L

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun Sep 24, 2017 4:47 am

PuppygirlWillow wrote:That is the perfect explanation! Thanks Neri! I shall have to very carefully select my horse, and honestly, if an artist isn't interested in doing it, that's alright with me. ^.^ So, artists, if I send you a message asking for a gender change, feel free to direct me elsewhere. No one wants to buy it, so I may as well use it! XD

Awesome on the foal! So same method as you're going to use for the dog on Willow, I assume? What form do I send to you then, Neri? Do I use the custom item form, or a simple message is alright? :)

yes exactly, like with the dog ^^
simple message is alright ^^ just send me the link to the foal and to the parent that should have it on their side =)
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby birch. » Sun Sep 24, 2017 1:57 pm

I will be taking on four more breedings as I now have the motivation and clear mindset compared to prior situations. I may begin a process of fully opening my breedings soon. Send in a full form with the title 'Khimaira Friesians Breeding' in the subject line <3

If I get more than four that are sent in, I won't guarantee that I will approve of your request but I will more than likely end up doing it if I get bored. Just to let everyone know, the more complicated the breeding is, the longer it will take for me to do, the simpler it is, the faster you will see results.
Last edited by birch. on Tue Oct 03, 2017 6:26 am, edited 3 times in total.
birch.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PuppygirlWillow » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:05 pm

NeriHyuga wrote:
PuppygirlWillow wrote:That is the perfect explanation! Thanks Neri! I shall have to very carefully select my horse, and honestly, if an artist isn't interested in doing it, that's alright with me. ^.^ So, artists, if I send you a message asking for a gender change, feel free to direct me elsewhere. No one wants to buy it, so I may as well use it! XD

yes exactly, like with the dog ^^
simple message is alright ^^ just send me the link to the foal and to the parent that should have it on their side =)

Will do! Thanks Neri!
birch. wrote:1. PuppygirlWillow
2. ABeardedDragon
3. StarlightLove

Yay! Got one! ^.^
PuppygirlWillow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups