Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby laika. » Wed May 16, 2018 12:56 pm

Hello! It's been awhile, but it's Dino Brewster/Regulus Black. I'm sad to say that I'll be (mostly) leaving Khimairas. That means very close to all of my Khimairas are up for trade. I'd really prefer non-khimairas/characters, but if you've got a Khim I really love I'll consider. Please send me a PM if you're interested in any of my Khims. I'm mainly looking for humanoids, but I'll also look at anthros, ferals, etc.

I've gotten permission from Neri to trade Khims for other characters, as long as they don't leave Chickensmoothie.

My Stables

Khims I'll be keeping:
Sunny
Vixen
Svari
Sides
Erik
Mazikeen
Squall
Raoul
Alduin
Regulus
Hide
Samael
Melanism
Jack
Nero
Ame
Will
Rose
Loki
Tomb
Elder
Sigyn
Kylo
Hux
Raijin
Stryker
Savior
Nocturnus
Paralyzed
Memory
Drought
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sat May 26, 2018 5:42 am

Zombiehund wrote:Hey, is there someone who could do a few breedings for me? ^^
(2 or 3 probably)

Anyone?
(sorry if I spamm to much)

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby S h e b s t e r » Sat May 26, 2018 9:05 am

I could, not sure when though!!
Click to check-out Senegal Zebra AdoptsImage
S h e b s t e r

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Keen » Sat May 26, 2018 4:09 pm

Zombiehund wrote:
Zombiehund wrote:Hey, is there someone who could do a few breedings for me? ^^
(2 or 3 probably)

Anyone?
(sorry if I spamm to much)

Hey there! I could, just send me a PM with the pairs you are wanting to breed and I will let you know if I can do them.
Plushie Comms || Discord: KeenBTF || deviantART
Autistic || ADHD || Adult || Social Anxiety || Collector || Mental Struggles

"Life's a grind, then you die. Bad things come for you whether you want them to or not. So you have to fight your hardest to survive and seek out the good in the world. What little of it there may be."
-Sharp-as-Night

"It's never a mistake to help others. One of the most important things you can
do in this life is to let other people know they're not alone."
-Bastian Hallix

Mostly Inactive here. Contact me on Discord or DeviantART. May still respond to trades if I can just log on and accept them as fair.
Keen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sat May 26, 2018 8:54 pm

man just saw the new poll...
still so many active for votes
i don't have enough time to open this up again
so if we open it, then it will not be as organised as before (no more check of breeding slots, adopts, genetic mix ups, breedings etc)
there will be only adopts and breedings, maybe some special horses or lines here and there if artists want to do these
points can only be obtained via special judges from event horses or rare/very rare horses or if people/artists wants to do some kind of events
if anything is wrong with genetic of a horse, foal (incest, genetic mix up or such things), or if an adopt is not judged after 2.3 month i need to rely on you, that you will message me with the problem, so that i can take care of.
means i'm here for overall look, reading over what you write to help when a problem occurs, help out in breeding or adopt questions, give my okay to ideas of events and co and take care of things when someone messages me that there is something wrong (like mentioned above, the things i did before myself on daily basis)

so in overall i'm just here for some mild correction and that you have someone you can talk to if you have problems
i wont do breedings or adopts, maybe sometimes here and there if i am in the mood (like it is on the kiruans right now)
all other things need to be taken care by the persons owning their horses
if beardy wants to continue the archive i will try to help out a little with the adopts and tell when they got judged, if they don*t want to continue the archive will be neglected

so now you know all
do you still want to open this up again? ^^ then we will need to search for some new artists too, because i think most of the artists went over to other adopts or left CS
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Sat May 26, 2018 10:06 pm

I still want this species open more than ever. Since Khimaira became less active, I too, wasn’t as active. I stopped updating my own stables and developing my own Khims. Heck. I’m pretty sure there are a few Khims that I haven’t even named.

However, as you said, there is a lack of manpower. Khims exploded and took off very quickly. It was a hit!
    It should be the owner’s responsibility to check on the breeding cooldowns and whether there are incest pairs or not before they send in. The artist doing the breeding should then double check which I think almost all do since we’ve only had a few incest foals. Even then, it was found and handled pretty well.
    As for genetics, the artist should know the basics but if there’s an error or a gene bomb Khim pops up, maybe they can ask other artists if they’re unsure and help one another instead?? Like if one doesn’t know the genetics, another artist who pops by can help.
    I’m just kinda concerned about the genetic rollings since there were issues you mentioned previously about artists not being fair? (Correct me if I’m wrong) so I don’t exactly know how rolls will be handled. Unless you’re willing to give the artists second chances or if you find them not trustable anymore, just boot them from the team.
    I think the community might be able to message you or the artist of an adopt isn’t judged or if a breeding/custom isn’t done yet. It’s something one is looking forward to anyway so we will make it known. Hahaha

I think opening up artist search will be great! Maybe have searched for other stuff as while like mods and maybe another archivist or two if Beardy isn’t able to do it anymore. A small team of archivists should be enough to manage the archives. ^^ Then once there’s a new team, maybe have a re-opening event of sort? Maybe get things going a bit?
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Sun May 27, 2018 1:39 am

Maybe message the current artist and staff first because..... IM STILL HERE I STILL WANT TO BE HERE <3333 I love this species and would love to keep it alive and going! Ive obviously taken a break just like everyone else but I miss this adopt more than ever. On that note I will be accepting two breedings! Nothing too crazy (I'm not good with extensive line edits unfortunately) and I can't wait to see what you guys send me c;
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zombiehund » Sun May 27, 2018 2:07 am

It would be great if they could open again ^^

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kassypen » Sun May 27, 2018 2:10 am

I sadly missed when these were open. Please open them again!
┌───────────────┐

Kassypen
Hello! My name is Kassy and I love
writing, riding, and being creative.
Feel free to pm me anytime! <3

└───────────────┘

┌──────┐

The future
belongs to
those who
have dreams

└──────┘
xxxxx
┌─────────────────────────┐

Image Image Imagex

└─────────────────────────┘
she/her | BM | CDH | Napas | ERRP | ©

Kassypen

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sun May 27, 2018 3:07 am

@NeriHyuga - Would I be allowed to continue running the art/writing game I started? Might need to go over the rules again and make sure everything is alright, but it might be a good way for those who did not get a chance to get some of these amazing babs a chance to get a custom or points towards a customs or items for future khims and such.

I am still very much interested in keeping the game alive if people are still interested in participating in the games and Neri allows it. Do let me know guys if you'd like to see the game revived and I will see about getting it set up again so people have a reason to develop an draw their amazing kiddos! I personally would love to start seeing art and stories of these darlings again.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me