Viscet Suggestions Thread {Posting Open!}

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Viscet Suggestions Thread {Posting Open!}

Postby G1 Sunstreaker » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:13 pm

Salt and Pepper viscet.

That is all.
Ask my Viscets/Kalons! | My Viscets ♥ | My Kalons ♥ | Friend of Fried-Disaster, we share an IP cause we're roommates. Please don't ban us!
You can't beat the best.

Check viscets out here!
G1 Sunstreaker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby r.ddler » Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:17 pm

TILL ALL ARE ONE wrote:Salt and Pepper viscet.

That is all.

it better have a salty booty and a surprising amount of pepper.

also! how about ghost viscets? like banshees, vengeful spirits, I dunno. There's a halloween idea er whatever.
r.ddler

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LucidDreary » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:24 pm

I second that, Kaarin :o
N ɴ
Wɴs Dɪ.xxxxxxx

xxxxxx

I am just a person trying to
find her place in the world.
I tend to take things very
seriously, and occasionally
like to chat, so feel free to
talk with me anytime.

xxxxxxxB Eʀʏɴ
xxxxxWɴs ɪʟʟ
xxSʜɪɴɢ ɪɴsɪ ʜ.

LucidDreary

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby magpiemochi. » Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:12 am

what about being able to choose if a pps viscet has its eyes open or not? c: I've been wanting a lil pps baby, but I can't get over not being able to see the pretty eyes ;;

.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
magpie / she/her / adult
ImageImage Image Image
pfp & sig art by me
magpiemochi.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Wed Sep 14, 2016 1:19 pm

I don't know the individual asks or whatever that the artists have. So.

Lisa Frank sort of design/theme. Basically the crazy bright multicolors.
Bath time Viscet(s). Could be a rubber ducky design, bubble bath design, or just like a fancy tub filled with water.
Jellyfish...there are some super beautiful jellyfish.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:16 am

-totally not from experience wot-

Perhaps there could be a sort of last-chance 24 hour period after using a PPS potion to make sure that yes, you want it to stay that way forever? Because it's a lot different once you've made the decision than before you've said it; idk it might be just me. Of course, maybe the 'punishment' or whatever is that you don't get your 25 pts / 1 C$ back idk
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:25 am

@True Knight
You don't have to choose to PPS it until after you see it as a juvenile though (and you have several days to decide for sure because p much until the day before it grows you have that option) if you aren't sure beforehand (though being sure before hands does help the artists lol XD) I mean I would just suggesting trying to imagine it never growing up before you actually buy it and see if you still feel the same way? Other than that i don't have a suggestion since in the rules it says they aren't reversible.
It's a cool thought, but a little unnecessary I think considering there are so few pps's and that so few people are interested in buying the potions to begin with.
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vixen Luo » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:28 am

Nah I know; that's why I said it's a lot different once you say it, you know? Idk I knew it sound like a pretty dumb idea ;w; sorry
It's just that for me I'm a really rash person, so I 'think' i know what I want--and then I kinda think it over again later and realize maybe it isn't what I wanted
I'm aware it's not allowed in the rules; that's why I made it a suggestion and all. sorry;; ^^ I just figured there are maybe others who do the same thing I do sometimes haha
I mean I know now not to do it again so I guess it isn't really necessary;;
    please stop asking me to give you my viscets. thank you!
Vixen Luo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Strudel » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:47 am

It's not a dumb idea, i didn't mean to make you think that I thought it was, it's mostly just not something that needs to be done per-say because most people avoid PPS potions like the plague XD I can't judge because I've never used one either lol
I do feel bad for anyone who has chosen to use one and changes their mind later but that doesn't happen often at all because, well, they just aren't used often.
It's a cool idea in theory, but it's just something else for the artist to have to keep track of and for users to argue over, and the biggest reason I'd even be against it really is the more you open an oekaki drawing, the higher chance it has to corrupt (because we've had a lot of trouble with that in the past on batches) so opening it to change it pps, and then change it back, you run a higher risk of corrupting it and not being able to access the adult (so the artist would have to do the adult stage over again too)
Strudel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Razors » Sun Sep 18, 2016 11:55 am

Could it be suggested that, instead of making a pps baby that you save the baby image and then treat the viscet as a child? You could save the adult stage just in case late on you decide to let them actually age and grow up. I think this idea was actually suggested to me by someone.

If you ever feel the need to keep a batch as a child just use the child image when asking for friends or artwork? You could treat it the same as a pps even though there is an adult stage.
Razors

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me