Pixel Pups Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pixel Pups Fanclub

Postby f1owercrown » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:08 pm

*whispers* hi omg can I join in your conversation (I have been snooping around the fanclub but was too shy to actually talk until now and you all seem to be really cool people aaa) ; v;

> It's hot as heck here but it's still raining so I have no idea how the hell I'm still alive in this weather
    > To y'all who don't have summer break: don't worry, me too lol, my break is a week and a half tops; my exams ended may 25th (but like I passed my final requirement may 31) and the start of summer classes is june 5 ahah I hate summer classes but I chose this life ;;; v;;;
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    flower · v soft · she/her
    ────────────────────
    I'd rather waltz than just
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy
      any of my characters, ty!

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      icon · oc pixel · forest pixel
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:22 pm

hey there! welcome to the club! And we're all loose cannons here really.

What's up in the northern hemisphere and this 'summer break'? Why do you call it that? For me my 'summer break' is 6 weeks long \(-_-)/🎉
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby akame, » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:32 pm

sinnamon roll wrote:

What's up in the northern hemisphere and this 'summer break'? Why do you call it that? For me my 'summer break' is 6 weeks long \(-_-)/🎉

Summer break is summed into "hell" for me. It's 3 months straight rip we all get cooked alive. Good thing I don't live in Arizona. I heard you can cook an egg just by putting it in the sun's deadly rays.
akame,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:39 pm

Akame-chan wrote:
sinnamon roll wrote:

Summer break is summed into "hell" for me. It's 3 months straight rip we all get cooked alive. Good thing I don't live in Arizona. I heard you can cook an egg just by putting it in the sun's deadly rays.

i know 2 poor souls who live in arizona
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:42 pm

Summer break is usually like eight weeks for us, but in my school it's optional to take summer classes to get a lighter load the next semesters, or just catch up to classes we either haven't taken yet or need to take up again. For me, I didn't have Physics class when I was supposed to so I need to take it this summer class. ; v; (I just kinda rot in my room during summer so I figured to be at least productive, even if it means studying lol)

I went to the beach the other day, and oh my god it was the worst heat I've ever been in. Could barely open my eyes in the dang heat!! >:( I also have an ACHOO syndrome (nothing serious, it's just sensitivity to extremely bright sunlight, you can search it if you want!) so whenever I'm in the heat, I just start sneezing for like a minute. :/
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    ────────────────────
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby snazz [inactive] » Sun Jun 04, 2017 1:44 pm

Akame-chan wrote:
sinnamon roll wrote:

It's basically the same thing here
Very hot
Yeah uh i've heard here you can fry an egg on our sidewalk sO
when the
snazz [inactive]

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northie » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:00 pm

well usually it isn't very hot in england

oH BOY THIS YEAR HAS BEEN HELL
ok so im not used to hot weather as its a rainy country,but like its extremely hot and at school we have to wear uniform. We can only take our blazers off, and thats with a teacher's permisson in class. We have AC in school, but it doesn't really help.
also in england we don't have ACs in our homes, all we can do is use fans (if you have them) or open a window. if not, your screwed. And I finish school towards the end of July and have 6 weeks off, but school is a mile away and that means most days when im walking home its raining or extremely hot.
so yea it sucks
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
The wind permeates ───────
────────────────────────────────
north/gee - isfx- ☼ ♎︎ | ☽ ♓︎ | ➚ ♓︎ - she/they
hi there! my name is north or gee ((:
feel free to trade me, I look at all trades!
big genshin and warrior cats fan!!
discord: nqrthie

© .......... both mind and

northie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby f1owercrown » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:15 pm

Magcon boyz wrote:well usually it isn't very hot in england

ok so im not used to hot weather as its a rainy country,but like its extremely hot and at school we have to wear uniform. We can only take our blazers off, and thats with a teacher's permisson in class. We have AC in school, but it doesn't really help.
also in england we don't have ACs in our homes, all we can do is use fans (if you have them) or open a window. if not, your screwed. And I finish school towards the end of July and have 6 weeks off, but school is a mile away and that means most days when im walking home its raining or extremely hot.
so yea it sucks

O right you guys have blazers! o: I thought they always looked cool lol. My school doesn't have a set uniform so we can wear whatever we want!! I'm usually in plain shirt/sleeveless shirt and shorts bc it's hot 99% of the time. I almost always wear shoes though, and boots when it rains. Weeee.

Are you not allowed to have ACs at home? o: We have them both at home and in my dormitory room. It's just so freaking hot. Though, when I shower I turn on the heater bc I can't stand extremely cold temperatures, either. ; v;
    ┌──────────────┐

────────────────────
    ────────────────────
    walk through the forest.

└──────────────┘
      ┌──────────────┐

───────── ─────────
      v busy bee in postgrad.
      please do not ask to buy

────────────────────
      about · kalons · tumblr
      skarmoury#9386
      ────────────────────
      ────────────────────

└──────────────┘
f1owercrown

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:22 pm

At my house (apartment) there is an AC but it's broken...

So you know.... We melt.... every. Single. Summer. MELT

At least there's a pool in front of my apartments :3
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby cambion » Sun Jun 04, 2017 2:29 pm

f1owercrown wrote:
Magcon boyz wrote:well usually it isn't very hot in england

so yea it sucks

O right you guys have blazers! o: I thought they always looked cool lol. My school doesn't have a set uniform so we can wear whatever we want!! I'm usually in plain shirt/sleeveless shirt and shorts bc it's hot 99% of the time. I almost always wear shoes though, and boots when it rains. Weeee.

Are you not allowed to have ACs at home? o: We have them both at home and in my dormitory room. It's just so freaking hot. Though, when I shower I turn on the heater bc I can't stand extremely cold temperatures, either. ; v;

wow school rants lez go mein turn (also my school has blazers and they're heavy as heck)
IN the Land Down Under, depending on where you live generally your clothes will match.
It's super annoying living in Victoria because they weatherperson may say it's going to rain tomorrow but then you pack your umbrella in the morning and go "that was useless" and in the afternoon when you forget in your locker you come home drenched. And my school's totally uptight about your uniform (wE HAVE SUMMER AND WINTER UNIFORMS), and the winter one's worse than the summer because it contains a tie, and your skirt has to be 5cm above or below the knee with either one(... m8)
And though almost all of our classrooms (and my house) have decent ACs, there are these classrooms we have called the portables and they have these weak fans and i swear those rooms trap heat.
And we have 3 2-week holidays between terms and 1 big 6-week holiday after the last term. And THEN YOU DIE UNDER THE SWELTERING HEAT.

It must be cool to have dorms.
cambion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me