Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby husky. » Thu Jan 11, 2018 6:04 pm

true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go
just let me know.
[to do: br revamps]
husky.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:07 pm

so excited in 7 days it will be my birthday. Looking to trade for either a chimera or a fluff slot offering a slot from my chimera girl Shadow
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:45 pm

I have one floofer if you wanna look at him! And happy early birthday!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:53 pm

Happy early birthday Ariana just had my birthday last week :) ( the 3rd ) it sucked cause I had school that day but I get too celebrate when my moms taxes come back so that should be fun.

Anyway I have a couple mares and then 1 stallion who still need mates :) or I am possibly willing to trade a couple of my mares but my studs are off limits sorry :) pm me if interested in anything :)
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:28 am

happy late birthday Rescue

and I'll message you Mango30

edit: Day after my birthday much better than birthday
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby c o r r i o n a. » Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:12 pm

Hello everyone ^^ this is Raury here! I just wanted to let you know that I had troubles resetting my password for my previous account , and due to changing my email so many times i wasnt able to figure out what email was linked to it, so heres this one! Im not very social with the fanclub or reallt anyone in that matter and I just had a few announcements to share with you c:

First things first! Bare with me, my birthdays coming up [ super excited! ] and since its a new year i thought it would be nice to kickstart some new friendships with some tolter art ^^ my stables is located here and I'd love to make up some sort of little friendship piece between one of my totes of your choice and any Tolter that you'd like that is of course yours c: just send me over a pm with the title Tote Friend and what tolter you'd like and a little note telling me about your self or even just something random!

Second ) I have a few tolt's that I've sadly lost connections with :'( , and was wondering what's out for trade and if there's nothing I'll just gift them to people who will love them <3 Instead of being selfish and keeping them with no love, id rather have someone else take them to give them the love they need. Just send me over a pm with the title Tolter Trade and I'll get to everybody as soon as I can!
    Marietta // Lantana Lady
    Lucy // Lucy Lightfoot

Third ) I haven't been able to put these guys out there yet, but I'd like you all to meet the newest couples in the stables!

We have Velveteen Entanglements or also known as Elliott who has seemed to have gone head over hooves for .lyrebird's Twilight, A Blizzard Of Stars!

Amariana has seemed to of fallen in the love trail as well, keeping a close eye on Fawn's Aibek while she follows him wherever he goes. c:

@ ♦fawn♦& .lyrebird
    If you both could get ahold of me through pm that would be great loves <3

And for my last say of the day I'd like you all to meet the newest member of my herd, Eneed or also You Are Only A Moment. She's looking for some sort of crush, preferably stallions and wild! Friends are always open and you can always pm me about that as well. But this is all I have to say ^^ everyone have a wonderful rest of your day !

c o r r i o n a.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:34 pm

new babies up for adoption !! ♥
    ImageImageImage

@ariana & rescue: happy birthday !! c:

@jaybird: welcome back! i love your new name c: i'll definitely have a look through your stables, some of my babies are looking for friendships too! i'm also dying to see more of your amazing art c:< congrats on all your adorable couples too ♥
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Sun Jan 28, 2018 2:55 pm

Thank you Twitchy
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby skarekrowkid » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:23 pm

hello! i'm pretty new to this community. is there anyone who is selling their tolters? (or can you even do that?)
ack sorry to be annoying ;>;
skarekrowkid

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby husky. » Fri Feb 02, 2018 12:23 am

@thefrenchgoldfish: welcome! always good to see new faces around c:
    tolters can’t be sold for any kind of currency, but if you’re looking to adopt and there aren’t any current adopts, just have a look through the fan club as there are usually some users rehoming their tolts, or giving away breeding slots. everyone is super helpful and friendly around here, so don’t be afraid to ask about anything!
true neutral
she/her isfj-t
♈︎ ♘ ♬
fan of anime
& lazy days
|
|
|
|
planning a (semi) hiatus
soon, if there’s anything I
need to finish before I go