Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re:

Postby Zombiehund » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:34 am

Sorry ^^'
Last edited by Zombiehund on Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:20 am, edited 2 times in total.

╔═════ ═════╗

Hello ^^
Just your friendly
neighborhood un-
dead canine, may
be a little shy with
new people

╚═════ ═════╝

Artwork by HannahBug
Zombiehund

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby Half Tree » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:04 am

So many pretty new tolts guys!

Please don't mini-mod, the post has already been reported so just ignore it. ^^
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ghost queen. » Mon Apr 02, 2018 3:42 pm

hey guys! true to my word (even after awhile!) i've got a slot raffle up! submit your forms here and on may 1st i'll draw the results! <3

x
x
x
x
x
x

xxxxxkahli !!
xxx( about me )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
ghost queen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thebattleangel » Mon Apr 02, 2018 4:16 pm

Lately i have been struggling, i think the last time i got a tolt was September and for months before then i struggled to get a third tolter and at times i have forgotten about the species entirely because im not as involved in it the same as another specie so i am questioning leaving i guess because the adopts usually close quickly because everyone has a timezone typically a day behind my own making everything clash and im unsure if im allowed to post this here but my birthday is nearing and i know i submitted a form to get a birthday tolt but i haven't been added so i dont know what happened there, in short i may try to get easy tolts but it may be hard because random number generator is never in my favor lol and maybe a fcfs if i can fast enough, thanks for reading~
Thebattleangel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Wed Apr 04, 2018 3:13 am

Surroundingcrystals wrote:-snip-

Adopts are slow right now, since everyone is working or in school, but they usually pick up in the summer time. So just be patient with the staff, we're trying! <3
As for birthdays, we aren't doing birthday Tolts right now. I thought that we would be able to start in January, but staff is too busy, especially me, so we're postponing it until further notice. I've had many people complaining already about birthday Tolts, and that was the main reason it was discontinued in the first place.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♥ soft » Thu Apr 05, 2018 5:26 pm

@surroundingcrystals: i feel you, i'm in one of the earliest timezones so everyone's usually a day behind me as well ^^"
    @surroundingcrystals & everyone: if you've struggled to get a tolter recently there are many ways to gain ownership of one; adopting, breeding, rehoming for example! please don't stop trying when one of these opportunities arises! ♥ many of us have slots available to tolters that can be used to breed you a foal (you're welcome to pm me and i can usually work out a breeding pair w my tolts, you'd just have to catch an artist open for breeding). i also have the adopts below open so please check them out and apply if they tickle your fancy uvu

i'm really excited to see what you come up with for these comps (and one of them involves showing me pretty coat pictures which apart from coffee is my fuel for designing ovo)
    ImageImageImage

and there are still ufa babies for the commmunity from sandy hoofprints available! i'll be judging when i think there's enough completed entries ♥♥
    ImageImageImageImage
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x
    x

henlo, i'm soft c:
    she/her • chronically ill • adult
    i love colouring ponies ♥

character storage
♥ soft

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Zira. » Fri Apr 06, 2018 3:46 am

Well I dont have any new horses to show off.... BUT doesnt mean I cant show off my 'Twins' again :lol:

ImageImage

Acco and Agro both named after huge gators from the Australian Zoo
Zira.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tazaria » Fri Apr 06, 2018 6:44 am

@surroundingcrystals I totally understand! I live in New Zealand so I am ahead of everyone. Which means that sometimes, at my 1am, fcfs are released or breedings are opened for a short period of time. Just gotta keep trying <33

Also, I have a general question. What is the rarest gene in Bear Run Tolters?
| Taz | University Student | He/Him | Bisexual |
| Thor to my Loki |
| My deviantart |
| My Tolters |
| -- |
Animation by saintswine on DA

Tazaria

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Fri Apr 06, 2018 8:36 am

Tazaria wrote:[b]Also, I have a general question. What is the rarest gene in Bear Run Tolters?

If your asking in general what the rarest thing is, i think it would be floof.

If your talking specificaly real horse breedable genes like dun and silver, i would think it would be dominant white.

For breedable traits that dont have a specific genetic code, id guess it would be monster face or irregular somatic. And i say that because chimeric is fairly common now that so many tolts have it, its easy to have a decent chance if you breed 2 chims together.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby crumpled wings » Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:59 am

iStarz & Everly wrote:
Tazaria wrote:[b]Also, I have a general question. What is the rarest gene in Bear Run Tolters?

If your asking in general what the rarest thing is, i think it would be floof.

If your talking specifically real horse breedable genes like dun and silver, i would think it would be dominant white.

For breedable traits that dont have a specific genetic code, id guess it would be monster face or irregular somatic. And i say that because chimeric is fairly common now that so many tolts have it, its easy to have a decent chance if you breed 2 chims together.

continuing on this, manchado was actually harder to get than floof until recently, so on rarity level those two are pretty similar :) another rare one is vin's coffin kids cause they aren't genetically passable, just on the whim of spookiness
crumpled wings

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me