Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby sprig » Sun Sep 24, 2017 2:08 pm

Seasonal Announcements!
The last three months of the year always hold lot of fun and exciting surprises for Bear Run, and this year will be no different!

October
Believe it or not, October is coming up fast! And you know what that means... Spooky Tolts everywhere! This year is going to be a big month for us. There will be some special breeding and custom rounds introducing 5+ new mutations, as well as the challenge center shop opening for the first time. It will be a fun filled month with lots of opportunity to get more involved in the community, as well as bring in some new members.
We won't be having any new GAs in October due to the additional mutations, but we'll bring some new ones in for November.

November
Guess what we've got going on this month? Non-Owner November! You'll hear more about this in the later weeks of October, but start thinking of some friends who need a Tolter in their life. Not only will you be rewarded for bringing in new members, but they'll get a chance to get a kickstarter Tolt!
And what else does November bring? Thanksgiving! There will be a tiny event focused on giving and thankfulness, as well as a "Black Friday" sale on a few items in the Challenge Center Shop. (And some special Black Friday only items that will be purchasable!)

December
December brings us one of my favorite holidays. Just like last year, I'll be doing a themed set of Tolters, with a few possibly being made by some of the other artists! There will also be a mini event of sorts where you can donate slots/art/writing/pairings to fill stockings, which will be gifted to other members of the community.

More details on each month will be given as they arrive, I just wanted you all to have a small heads up as to what is in store. I hope you're as excited as I am, and I can't wait to see some new faces around in the coming months.
And remember -- The challenge center shop will be opening soon, so get that art and writing in!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby dreamwalker » Mon Sep 25, 2017 3:40 am

Closed!**edit** for those of you who cant pm on cs, feel free to send your form in through the discord messenger

hey all!
I will be doing a round of breedings. Breedings will be open while I'm at work and I'll likely close them when I go on lunch (about 4-5 hours from now) and I will pick out 4 to take at first. If my muse is still with me after that I may accept more. I will list those who are accepted on this post after I close breedings. For now you may send in one form per person, please be patient as far as finding out who is accepted as again, I will be at work while these are open.
Form and rules can be found here

Accepted breedings:
Half Tree
Hawksky
Rescue2001
✧ 浮気者 ✧

After these are finished I may be choosing more from those that were sent in c:
Last edited by dreamwalker on Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CertainNorth » Mon Sep 25, 2017 11:31 am

Awesome, vin! Sounds super exciting! :)
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby grapejuice » Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:03 am

hey everyone, just popping in to drop a quick announcement
    I've recently started my third year of college, and because of this, I'm too busy to really be coming to CS
    I'm definitely not as active as I used to be, and it's only going to get worse as I move up in my courses

so with that being said, if you have any breeding slots from my Tolters, or are looking to get any slots from my Tolters before I disappear again, please let me know*

I'll be on and off today because my class was cancelled, and I have spare time for once
    no, I am not leaving the community
    and no, I will not be rehoming any of my Tolts
    but I'm definitely not going to be as active in the community

like I said tho, please pm me if you have any slots from my Tolts, or are interested in any c8 <3
    I'd love to see active users get their dream babes, since I'm never online to catch breedings ^^;

*some restrictions will apply*

EDIT: I am very active on Lioden, however! Mostly bc it works well on mobile and is stress relieving for me. If ya wanna add me, my user is grapejuice, player #43500 c8
grapejuice

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Oct 04, 2017 4:13 am

Come meet my new girl Ragnarök's Web /// Arachne. She was born today and made by Twitchy. She is seeking a mate.

Also please tell me what you guys think of my submission for the challenge thread.

Sumission:
Fullbody Color-In + background of my Tolter, Nyx on lines I own drawn by Khans
Art made by the amazing theNightwishmaster and was commissioned by me.
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocsokol » Wed Oct 04, 2017 11:45 am

@Ariana Black
Congrats on your beauty Arachne! < 3

*Deep Breath*
Hey Y'all! I'm sure a lot of you peeps know me, but if you don't, hi i'm Hawk! I've been around in this lovely community since early 2015. Until a few days ago, I've been a coppa member so i couldn't pm or post on forums, making me incapable of posting here. I need to make a stable on CS cause i think i may have given up on my weebly one? Idk Ill try to catch back up, but if you know you have a slot form me, please, please, pm so i don't have to try to track down all the slots I've given out. I'm not going to bite you(Mayyybeee, yell at you but probably not), so feel free to send me a pm about anything!
~Hawk
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣➣

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:18 pm

Nice to hear from you Hawk and thank you. Her dad is my favorite stallion so far and this beauty might just be my favorite mare
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nocsokol » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:20 pm

Are you looking for mares, stallions, or both for her? Also her dad is such a handsome boy < 3
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

╔═══════════════════════════╗
I used to be Hawksky
y'allternitive ig

I'm nolonger really active on cs
I just use the oekaki sometimes
╚═══════════════════════════╝
Nocsokol

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Ariana Black » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:53 pm

I believe I've found a mate for her but thank you and thank you^^
Ariana Black

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nimrod. » Thu Oct 05, 2017 9:55 am

going to have a few new adopts put out soon and judge some I have yet to do so with!

on a side note, five people just quit from where I work and just wow. overtime overtime overtime.
nimrod.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me