Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby fawn- » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:15 pm

He is so cute sil! As soon as I saw him I knew one parent must be huskys husky tolt!
fawn-

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:22 pm

Congrats Sil!! The floofiness is so pretty!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vinson » Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:17 am

my second ga adopt as been up for a little bit, but I figured I would share them here:

and (surprise!) I will be taking a single fcfs breeding! just fill out the form and title it bear run breeding. I do have to warn you, though - I am a mouse artist and so my edits will not be as great as everyone else's. If you want to send in a breeding with possible edits it's fine (but they will not be the best edits).
Vinson

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby hiraeth + hound » Wed Nov 15, 2017 2:50 am

taking 3 fcfs breedings! please PM me on cs with the title saying 'Bear Run Breeding' !

slots:
        [1] Hawksky
        [2] Ignis
        [3] Lone Wolf
hiraeth + hound

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 6:21 am

Just popping in to show off my newest tolt I am so happy I won him :)
Name is weapon

Possibly looking for a mate or even do some slot trading :) <---- found a possible mate :)
Last edited by Rescue2001 on Wed Nov 15, 2017 1:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Nov 15, 2017 7:43 am

I would like to introduce my new horse that I got recently, Gamine // Little Angel! She's in memory of one of my older cats, so this Tolter is very special.

Congrats on Weapon, @Rescue2001! He is very pretty! :o I have a few tolters in my stable if you want to look at them.
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Thu Nov 16, 2017 1:28 am

Hello there! I’ve owned a tolter for a while, but I haven’t really been too active in the community, but now I’m trying to be! I’m revamping my stables (for my one tolter cx) and I was wondering if there’s like a giftlines archive somewhere? Or if anyone has a link to a brt pixel giftlines?
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Rescue2001 » Thu Nov 16, 2017 6:16 am

If you want you can just look through my posts lol I myself am trying to mark all the gift lines I can find lol
My Art Shop
I am a Breyer and Schleich collector along
with other brands of all sizes - mainly horses
looking for UR bengal (ultimate dreamie)
b-day is Jan 3rd, I'm a Capicorn♑

Rescue2001

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Vacant » Fri Nov 17, 2017 1:43 pm

still looking to trade these tolts;
best way to contact me is over discord, as I'm not too active on CS anymore and don't actively check my pms here anymore.

they're both children of my two customs, alduin and akatosh, but didn't turn out how I was hoping and I have little connection to them.

I'll trade them for floof tolts, or other chims. I will not trade for breeding slots.
---
Vacant

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lovestruck » Sat Nov 18, 2017 9:44 am

uhh can someone help me get the transparent ref for my tolt? thanks..
lovestruck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me