◎ THE TOKEN SHOP ◎ - CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

◎ THE TOKEN SHOP ◎ - CLOSED

Postby winkatuck » Sun Jan 17, 2016 1:28 am

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Archive | Fanclub | Customs & Events | Nursery | Main Adopts
Item Bank | Agings | GG Breeding | GG Readoptions | Transfers

To check your balance or manage your items if you have any, click here. If you believe something is incorrect, feel free to message a staff member to have it changed.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁
Items are sorted least to most expensive. Prices are non-negotiable.
Image x
5c | Natural Selection - Blessed powder bought upon and used when posting a breeding ticket to be sprinkled on the nest; Only works with two GGs with no edits/mutations to the original lines. Guarantee's a random mutation/edit per each baby.

Image x
10c | Steroids - Consumed; Resets one GGs breeding cooldown. Breedable immediately.

Image x
10c | Skip a Generation - To be purchased then applied with a breeding, this item allows for a breeding to have traits from any grandparents of the artist's choice, this includes very rare edits of gen 1’s.

Image x
10c | Permadye - Allows the user to change the color of the sclera, iris, tongue, teeth, paw pad, claw OR sometimes the inner ear color of ONE GG. Does not include glow. Does not allow color change of multiple things. Does not change actual edits such as rib style of ears or pupil shapes. Aka, any one thing on the "extra" color layer. (One time use.)

Image x
10c | Hairkit - Allows the user to edit length/style or add/remove hair, not fur, on ONE GG. Once applied to a GG, it may be reused for that GG specifically and infinitely. Does not include manes. Does not allow change of design on hair. Hair ref provided at time of breedings may pass down to clutches.

Image x
10c | God's Essence (Base Tier) - A small bottle rumored to contain the odor of specific gods.
When inhaled through the body will allow that GG's element to change to element of choice. (Allows rarity/element change. One time use.)

Image x
15c | Growth Hormones - Instantly grows a child GG with a pre-growth. Allows user or someone with artistic ability to transfer a baby GG on the preset adult lineart regardless of cooldown left. They will be able to breed upon proof of purchase with approved growth posted. (One time use.)

Image x (3/3)
20c | Murky Bedding - Item kept on account in bank to be used when desired; Used for a breeding ticket to allow edits that would normally pass down once to pass down twice instead OR allows children with gen 1 VR trait parents to pass down their VR traits once. (One time use. One per ticket. Cannot be used with Toxic Protein.)

Image x
25c | God's Essence (Tier 2) - A medium bottle rumored to contain the odor of specific gods. An incense to be used with a breeding/nest to allow element of choice to each hatchling.(One time use for one whole clutch.)

Imagex (0/2)
25c | Incubator - Rented for a nest ahead of time then placed on it; Hatches one extra egg from any *active* clutch. (One time use. One per ticket. Cannot be used with VIP Breeding Pen. MUST be purchased and posted with the ticket when it is posted).

Image x (5/5)
30c | Mutate - Bought injection used on selected GG to either remove an existing edit or add a new one. But only one per dose. This does not include very rare edits and must be done by you or someone with artistic ability. Must be approved by Winkatuck when finished.

Image x (5/5)
35c | God's Essence (Tier 3) - A large bottle rumored to contain the odor of specific gods. Adds another element of choice. (Dual Element Control and one time use.)

Image x (1/1)
50c | VIP Breeding Pen and Slot - Item kept on account in bank to be used when desired; Allows a ticket to be posted and auto accepted even if slots are not open. This also jumps any current tickets. Giant incubator automatically hatches 3 eggs.(One time use. One per ticket. Cannot be used with incubator.)

Image x (0/2)
50c | Toxic Protein - Consumed; Foul radiated and chemically treated food source used with a breeding ticket to allow all edits to pass down to all of one clutch. Also allows children of gen 1 VR trait parents to pass down their VR traits once. User may specify specific combinations for pre-hatched and also suggest for possible other hatchlings. (One time use. One per ticket. Cannot be used with Murky Bedding.)

Image x
90c | Intendeds Blessing - An expensive group of custom crafted items to be worn by two to three GGs to display a mated status.

EVENT ONLY ITEMS
These are special items that cannot be bought, merely posted below for informational purposes.
Size Potion - A special limited edition consumable that when used on a selected GG, can change that design from any one size or type of GG to another. This includes Teacup, Feral or Standard.

VR Mutate - This is a special limited edition injection similar to normal mutate that is often used on selected GG to either remove an existing edit or add a new one. The main difference is that it only works specifically to add or remove a very rare edit of the user's choice.

Defossilizer - A special limited edition breeding item that rejuvenates an old nest and restarts the one week active period again. Prior bonuses are not reset and may not be re-redeemed. Ex: Having already done an art piece the first time. Clutches will still not exceed the normal six size. Previous breedings may be continued by prior artist if current staff and applicable or may be requested for different artist. User must be the current owner of the bred GG and be in agreement with all other involved parties to use this item. Does not reset cooldowns for parents. Note: Original rolls are not re-rolled. All breedings will follow the newest rules in the nursery regarding the new children.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁

Limited Standard

15c | 600 DA - No edits, Standard base. Up to uncommon element.

Limited Teacup/Feral

30c | 1200 DA - No edits, Teacup or Feral base. Up to uncommon element.

Unlimited Standard

55c | 2200 DA - Any amount of non-vr edits on the Standard base. Up to rare element.

Unlimited Teacup/Feral

70c | 2800 DA - Any amount of non-vr edits on a Teacup or Feral base. Up to rare element.

VR Trait

15c | 600 DA per trait. Only applicable for MYOs.

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁

Halloween Festival Gummies
single parts = 2 for 1 Copper
minis = 2 Copper
rainbow minis = 3 Copper

Spring Fever Tokens
Clovers/Tulips/Hearts = 1 Copper
Golden Clovers = 3 Copper

Hospitaliseeds = 1 for 3 Copper

Runner up GGs = 1 to 4; rarely 5 Copper depending on difficulty of contest and ranking. Try to limit it to 2 to 3 people who can receive this. (Short comp with little finished forms vs impress me with a lot of effort; 2nd place vs Honorable mention, etc.)

▁▂▃▅▆▇ Image ▇▆▅▃▂▁

Depending on the item you are purchasing, you will need to fill out a form and post it on this thread so we may keep track of the records. Just select all on the code under what applies to you and check the descriptions if you are unsure. Yes, you may post multiple forms in one post.

Item Transaction
Use this form when purchasing items from the actual Token Shop.
Code: Select all
[size=150][u]Buying a Token Shop Item![/u][/size]
    [b]Item(s):[/b] (The name and amount of each item you would like to buy.)
    [b]TOTAL:[/b] (Amount of Copper Tokens it will cost.)

Redeem Item
Use this form for items that alter or change one of your GGs when used on it.
[size=150][u]Redeeming an Item![/u][/size]
    [b]Item:[/b] (The item and what you are using it for.)
    [b]Use:[/b] (Specify here. Ex: Change to said element with God's Essence; Change eye color with provided hex code via permadye.)

Trading/Gifting
Use this form to trade via goods/services from another user or to gift copper.
[size=150][u]Transferring Funds![/u][/size]
    [b]To:[/b] (For CS username. Please link. If DA then put @DAUsername instead if they do not have a CS.)
    [b]Amount:[/b] (How much Copper is to be transferred. Or what items.)
    [b]Reason:[/b] (Was it an art payment? A color in for funds? MYO of another species? Coding help? Drawing accessories or aging your GG? Only Copper may be traded and gifted.)

Redeem Item
Use this form to state you want all your event tokens transferred to copper.
[size=150][u]Transfers![/u][/size]
    [b]Username(s):[/b] (The possible username's you may have had or used during the events you participated in. If I can't find you I'll pm you about it. When it's update I'll post updated on the thread.)
Last edited by winkatuck on Sun Jul 02, 2023 5:53 pm, edited 86 times in total.
winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◎ THE TOKEN SHOP ◎

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:51 am

Mark OuO~<3

Can't wait to see what you'll do with this!
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: ◎ THE TOKEN SHOP ◎ - OPEN

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Sun Feb 07, 2016 9:49 am

Buying Some Silver!
Alternate User:
Amount: 6
Total:
3 '09 rares + 1 '13 uncommon
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Sun Feb 07, 2016 10:50 am

KarKat Vantas ♋ wrote:Buying Some Silver!
Alternate User:
Total:
3 '09 rares + 1 '13 uncommon

updated and accepted uwu
Hey, I'm Wink and I own Goblin Gators!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:03 am

Alternate User:
Total: 1 '13 store pet, 5 '15 uncommons, 2 '12 uncommons, 7 '10 uncommons, 1 '11 uncommon, 2 '13 uncommons, 1 '14 rare

Accepted and Updated!
I'm temporarily active here so if you got a question about them feel free to shoot me a pm!

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby KarKat Vantas ♋ » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:01 am

Buying Some Silver!
Alternate User:
Amount: 10
Total: 2 '14 '08 rares, 2 '09 rares
KarKat Vantas ♋

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:03 am

Alternate User:
Amount: 10
Total: 2 '14 '08 rares, 2 '09 rares

Accepted and Updated

u cray

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby winkatuck » Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:31 am

Alternate User:
Amount: 2
Total:
1 '11 rare, 1 '10 uncommon, 5 '13 uncommons, 2 '15 uncommons, 3 '15 rares, 1 '14 uncommon

wut u savin 4 e^e???

Accepted and Updated.

winkatuck

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me