Zver Eventing {{Open!}}

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What Should I do with this round?

Extend it
20%
Scrap it
No votes
Consider it practice
80%

Total votes : 10

Zver Eventing {{Open!}}

Postby Transkitty » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:27 am

Welcome to the Zver Eventing compound!
Here is where you can bring your zver to compete and earn titles. At this compound, we run five different events:
Agility, personal protection, lure coursing, dock diving and search and rescue.
Come on in and show what your zver can do!
Last edited by Transkitty on Tue Oct 06, 2015 7:55 am, edited 2 times in total.
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Rules and Details

Postby Transkitty » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:19 pm

Please, be sure you read the rules in the welcome packet you received! They are very important, and if you break any of them you will no longer be allowed to compete.

Rules wrote:
    You must own at least one zver to compete.
    You may only enter your own zvers in a competition.
    Zvers can compete in one event at a time.
    Zvers cannot be entered in the same event consecutively. You must enter a different event each time you enter.
    Aggressive zvers must be muzzled or leashed at all times when in the compound.
    Only competing zvers are permitted to be on the field during events.
    To participate in each event, you will do art of your zver competing. Your art can be visual or written, either one will count.
    The art must be your own. You will not be judged on skill, so don't worry about that! Scores will be determined by a random number generator.
    You do not need to post that you're entering. Just post what sport you're competing in, your entry, your zver's name and a link to its adoption page.

On the next page, you'll find the details about the events and what this all entails!

Details wrote:
    Each event will have three rounds. Each round will be scored, and then all scores will be averaged to determine the score for that event. All scores will be public so that anyone who is interested can see them.
    Each event will require a different type of piece from you. See details below:
    [b]Agility: Zvers are judged on their times when completeing a typical agility course, such as what you see with dogs. Obstacles include an a-frame, multiple tunnels, a dogwalk, a teeter totter, and multiple jumps.
    Personal Protection: Zvers are judged on their ability to confidently protect their handlers, and on how quickly they release a bite when commanded.
    Lure Coursing: Zvers are judged on their ability to keep to the course and only follow the lure rather than coursing the zver they're running with. They are also timed. Zvers must be in good health and must be excited to run their course.
    Dock Diving: Zvers are judged on distance they can leap from the edge of a dock into a body of water.
    Search and Rescue: Zvers are judged on their ability to quickly track and locate a volunteer who has hidden themselves in our state of the art outdoor rescue field.
Last edited by Transkitty on Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:25 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Competitors and Scores

Postby Transkitty » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:41 pm

Score Tiers:

Novice: 0-5 points per round
    Intermediate: 10-30 points per round
    Expert: 35-50 points per round

Tier Progression:

Zvers with less than 10 points must compete at a novice level.
    At 10 points, zvers will be invited to participate at an intermediate level, but will still be permitted at novice competitions.
    At 15 points, zvers will not longer be able to participate at a novice level. They must compete at intermediate if they wish to compete.
    At 35 points, zvers will be invited to participate at an expert level, but will still be permitted at intermediate competitions.
    At 40 points, zvers will no longer be able to participate at an intermediate level. They must compete at an expert level if they wish to compete.
    At 50 points, zvers will be considering fully titled in that sport. Titled zvers are only permitted to seriously compete against other titled zvers. They can be ran in any event, at any level, to help with training a lower leveled zver.

Competitors:
All events start today and will last until September 8th! That gives you two weeks to enter all three rounds of your event.

None yet!
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Competition

Postby Transkitty » Wed Aug 26, 2015 12:53 pm

Agility Entries:
Agility Scores:
Protection Entries:
Protection Scores:
Lure Coursing Entries:
Lure Coursing Scores:
Dock Diving Entries:
Owl0430
Dock Diving Scores:
Owl: 3.3 (Round 1: 2 points, Round 2: 4 points, Round 3: 4 points)
Search and Rescue Entries:
Search and Rescue Scores:
Last edited by Transkitty on Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Zver Eventing {{Open!}}

Postby Jinx. » Wed Aug 26, 2015 5:52 pm

Sport: Agility
Zver: Jude
Entry: Below:

Last edited by Jinx. on Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
art shop jbd's characters fursona

hi I'm ebony, I love spooky stuff & plants
mostly active on dA and TH
Jinx.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby owl0430 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:37 am

--Dock Diving---

---Zver---
viewtopic.php?f=38&t=2738479 her name is ayumi

---entries----
1.she stands, proud and hopefull that she will place.she swings her tail nervously, looking at the other competing zvers.
they all looked so skilled...

2. ---a peom---
a hopefull soul stands bold and broud,
but nervous in the increasing crowd.
trying to stay strong in bold,
she hopes her story will unfold,
leaping into the cold, grey mist,
she hopes she can go the distance.

and 3.

viewtopic.php?f=30&t=2781400
ImageImage
---- currently at a convention and will be minimally on until late Sunday night------

Image--ADOPT HERE!--->>> Forum/viewtopic.php?f=52&t=3440700
owl0430

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby RedFur1322 » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:56 am

Sport: Agility

Zver: [/bPenelope]

[b]Entry:
Art to come.
Writing to come.
UPDATE;; July | 20 | 2020

|| I've officially left this site. To those who built me up, who encouraged me, who offered me company and roleplayed with me despite my rather juvenile behavior, and who joined me in OC competitions, I want to thank you! This site introduced me to things that would mold and impact my life forever, and would help me find my dream career and grow myself as a person. I may have moved on from CS, but I will never forget my roots, nor will I forget the sheer happiness this site brought and the amazing people I've had the incredible pleasure of meeting. Thank you all so much for helping me to get to where I am today. <3 ||

If you happen to see this, you may find me at @Birds.For.Brains on Instagram, or @Wrenkenstein on DA!
RedFur1322

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Transkitty » Thu Aug 27, 2015 8:59 am

Just so everyone knows, you don't have to do art and writing unless you want to! You can do either or.
Owl, Ayumi's scores have been posted!
Transkitty

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Jinx. » Sat Aug 29, 2015 6:03 pm

Finished my art pt. 1!