Ancient Irish War Ponies 'Rehoming Event ' UPDATE IN PROCESS

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Ancient Irish War Ponies 'Rehoming Event ' UPDATE IN PROCESS

Postby mewmew. » Fri Jul 31, 2015 4:58 am

Open!

- main thread - AIWP association (fanclub) - ask me participants- tasks - tack shop

Introduction
Oh no! Ancient Irish War Ponies association received a call the other day that a whole bunch of Ancient Irish War Ponies were rescued from two horrible situations and were being kept at the animal shelters and fosters. It seems that some of these ponies were abandoned by their previous owner to defend for themselves in a muddy dangerous home while some of the others rescued were saved from a farm that seemed to be extremely abusive to their horses. The AIWP association was asked if we could help readopt these ponies out! Would you be willing to help us?

Since Ancient Irish War Ponies is such a small species I was hoping maybe we could do a small event to help catch attention! We are having a small event where the artists and I will create special AIWPs from the scenario said above. So what do you have to do? From July 31- October 31 you will have some tasks that are very simple that you can do with your horse. They can be done through art, writing, ect. After certain tasks are finished you earn Clover points and are able to buy items for your pony! Lets give these new babes homes!

How does this work wrote:
To adopt a horse is really simple. You fill out the participants forum found in the participants post found below. After that an artist with claim your forum. After they claim your forum strike it out. (Like in the Bear Run Tolter Taming Event)
After that the artist will create your horse so keep an eye out! Once your horse is made you will see that next to the Irish flag that shows it has been owned their is a little red square with a white cross, it is a first aid kit symbol. This indicates that that horse is apart of the rehoming event. Next you will see your horse is covered in mud and dirt and grim! Ew! Well you must complete the bath time task in order to have the dirt removed! Once you finish the important tasks you may participate in the fun tasks and start buying items for you pony!

Rules
Yes we have these too.
. please follow all CS rules
. please follow all of the AIWP rules found on main thread
. you must complete at least 3 tasks in order to keep your AIWP
. you can't breed your rescue pony until after the event
. you may NOT complete any fun tasks unless you complete at least 3 important tasks first
. fun tasks don't have to be in order but you must do important tasks in order!
. please take off your signature when posting on thread
. please do not discuss on this thread, discussions may be done in the fan club links above
. no spamming please!
.event horses may not be chemeric, brindle, somatic, manachado ect. No big mutations
.mutations that are accepted are birdcatcher spots, grease spots, and churabi.
.owners have to have done the bath time task before dirt is removed
. to break any of the rules will result in you being automatically banned from the event and your AIWP will be put up for adoption
. if you have any questions or concerns please PM me or any of my staff members!
Last edited by mewmew. on Thu Sep 10, 2015 12:17 am, edited 18 times in total.
mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Participants and Bank

Postby mewmew. » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:20 am

Below will be a list of everyone who is taking part of the event. Along with their horse and a little of money that is called Clover Points.
ImageImage
What Are Clover Points? wrote:

So clover points are the AIWP currency. Each participant who signs up starts off with 5,000 clover points. You can use clover points to help you in your journey with your new pony. You can buy things from the tack store with them. So how do you earn more clover points? Clover points can be earned in many different ways. when you finish a given important task with your horse you will earn 1000 CP. Fun tasks earn you a 200 CPs.

Participants forum
to take part of this event please fill out the forum below and post it here on the thread! Please delete anything in parenthesis

Code: Select all
username;
3 favorite coat colors or patterns; (not 3 coats and 3 patterns pick three from them as a whole)
3 disliked coat colors or patterns;
do you promise to take part in this event and give your horse a good home?;

Participants
- username (linked) - horse (linked) - clover points
clover points may not be correct, I haven't had time to go and update them all yet

• dreamwalker -Ferris - 11,000 CP
• ChilliGhost- Calamity - 9,000 CP
• shadow9119 - Ghost - 5,000 CP
• Grapejuice - Molotov - 5,000 CP
•valor. - Kazul- 5,000 CP
•broken* - Dreamer - 5,000 CP
•Y i n - Ben - 5,000 CP
•Obsessed -Arvo - 7,000 CP
•Chibi~Predator - Getta- 5,000 CP
•Chrissy[/url] - Wildfire - 5,000 CP
•thelastsilhouette - Remedy - 5,000 CP
•stilinski -Titan - 5,000 CP
•iStarz - Sparrow - 5,000 CP
•Sandy Hoofprints - Pico - 5,000 CP
•OvercastKid - Blue - 5,000 CP
•hoofy. - horse - 5,000 CP
•horseluv5829 - Marius - 12,500 CP
• Tynahi - Memory - 5,000 CP
• luce. - Ashley - 5,000 CP
• RazzBerry - horse - 5,000 CP
• Champion. - Captain - 5,000 CP
• kittylover12 - Comet - 5,000 CP
• .Lone Wolf. -Dame Rosaline - 5,000 CP
• ShadyBro -Dream - 5,000 CP
• TheLastGalaxy - Azure - 6,000 CP
• ♥ ᵈʳᵃᵍᵒᶰ ♥ - Joel - 5,000 CP
• ✧ 浮気者 ✧ - Torvald - 5,000 CP
• Tuffy2 -horse - 5,000 CP
• ρѕу¢нσтι¢ - Beau - 5,000 CP
•misswarrior123 - Isabella - 5,000 CP
• WolvesOfFire- horse - 5,000 CP
• •Pony• -Sky - 5,000 CP
• ♡Suomi♡ - horse - 5,000 CP
• H.O.P.E - horse - 5,000 CP
• lrrstudios - horse - 5,000 CP
• rilakkuma. - horse - 5,000 CP
• Hebime - horse - 5,000 CP
• GallopingHowl - horse - 5,000 CP
• ~snowball~ - horse - 5,000 CP
• petcollector678 - horse - 5,000 CP
• gator vocals - horse - 5,000 CP
• blazen, - horse - 5,000 CP
• ThunderAndlightning - horse - 5,000 CP
• Palindrome - King - 18,000 CP
• Ocean ♥ - horse - 5,000 CP
• Eristapup - horse - 5,000 CP
• cairo. - horse - 5,000 CP
• Artyblonde-hiatus - horse - 5,000 CP
• ~Rush Furry~ - horse - 5,000 CP
• jojo66567 - horse - 5,000 CP
• The Unicorn Sorceress - horse - 5,000 CP
• SpartanAmethyst - horse - 5,000 CP
• Aragorn. - horse - 5,000 CP
• Xx Jess xX - horse - 5,000 CP
• Rose Rivervalley - horse - 5,000 CP
• - horse - 5,000 CP
• - horse - 5,000 CP

Banners and stamps! All made by ImogenEquine

front banner
[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2756684#p88987653][img]http://41.media.tumblr.com/7e7111ec5e69897b25b4fd2e79822093/tumblr_nsdj9nWjua1u5hkhao3_1280.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2756684#p88987653]
[img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/b7c216f6ef4167ac8a34a738faffa235/tumblr_nsdj9nWjua1u5hkhao5_100.png[/img][/url]

[url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2756684#p88987653]
[img]http://40.media.tumblr.com/168e602dcb9d4dca5a02e5ab489aa458/tumblr_nsdj9nWjua1u5hkhao1_100.png[/img][/url]

url=http://www.chickensmoothie.com/Forum/viewtopic.php?f=87&t=2756684#p88987653]
[img]http://36.media.tumblr.com/a97cbeb705a2257c73a20b1e01dd6816/tumblr_nsdj9nWjua1u5hkhao2_250.png[/img][/url]

Last edited by mewmew. on Fri Oct 02, 2015 6:44 pm, edited 16 times in total.
mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tasks

Postby mewmew. » Fri Jul 31, 2015 5:20 am

The Important Tasks
These task are mandatory tasks. You must have three of these tasks done before the end of the event in order to keep your pony. These tasks will earn you 1000 CPs each.

. meeting your horse - you only get one so lets hope the meeting is good!
. introducing them to their new home - lets make sure they are comfy and feel safe in their new home!
. gaining their trust - these horses come from bad situations so many don't trust humans anymore! Show them we aren't all bad!
. bath time - your horse will be very dirty when you first get him/her you will need to clean 'em up!
. vet check up - these horses are underweight and many suffer from injuries or disease! We need the vets to help us get them healthy again!
. farrier time - not only were they unhealthy but their feet were in vary bad condition. We need a farrier's help!
. feeding time - these horses are in need of a good feeding. Maybe a nice little treat as well. Shh, we won't tell!
. healthy and clean - your horse has put on a lot of weight and is all healthy and beautiful like a horse should be! Now its time for fun!

The Fun Tasks
These are tasks that are just here for fun. You do not need to do them but they are just fun and help you to bond with your horse more! They do not need to be done in order. You must complete the Important Tasks first before you attempt to do any of these! They earn you 200 CPs each.

. first experience with halter and lead rope - these horses have through a lot so they don't all really remember their manners
. meeting a friend - these horses have relied on their herd for emotional support some may still need a friend no matter the species
. first trail ride - we have gained their trust now lets enjoy their company in nature
. ground work - ground work is a great way to bound with your horse and is fun to do
. trick learning - some horses may even be smart enough to learn fun tricks!
. perform in a chosen discipline - maybe you have a feature show jumper or maybe we have an amazing steer cutter! Oh the fun of finding out!
. first experience with water - you are out riding and come across a stream/creek what will happen next?
. practice makes perfect - we can't win a competition right off the bat! To compete and win you need to practice first!
More fun tasks to come! If you have a fun task suggestion please PM kels. about it!
Last edited by mewmew. on Fri Jul 31, 2015 11:08 am, edited 2 times in total.
mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Tack Shop - OPEN

Postby mewmew. » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:18 am

ImageImage
this saddle is just for show and your saddle may not look like this
Welcome to Rocky Cat's Tack Shop!

Please ignore the sleeping black cat that you might find on one of the saddles. He doesn't listen and loves to sleep on everything! So you are interested in buying your Ancient Irish War Pony some tack huh? Well you've come to the right place!

Once certain tasks are finished you may be able to buy tack and other things for you pony! Tack and items will cost you Clover Points! To order items from the shop you must first prove that you finished the Important Tasks. Tack items may also be important to complete the Fun Tasks. For example; you can not complete the first encounter with halter and lead rope if you do not own a halter and lead rope! Some tack items will come in bundles! For example you can buy a lead rope and halter in a bundle or you can buy a western saddle and halter in a bundle! But you may also buy items separately! Tack items won't be the only thing for sale at the tack shop! You may also buy small decorative pieces like flowers for the mane. You might even be able to have the mane and tail braided or cut!

Tack Shop Rules
Please understand that artists have a life outside of this so do not pester them
Different artists offer different tack items
Tack items will be done on a colored in version of the horse
Tack items may be done by any artist that offers tack
Item prices may change

Please fill out this forum and PM it to the artist that you wish to buy tack from. If the artist accepts they will make a color in version of your horse with items. Artists please post their forum in the colored in version post.

Tack items/bundles;
Total cost;

Note: All kels. also offers any bundle that palindrome has.

Bundle A wrote:Costs; 500 CPs

Horse halter (may choose between either regular halter or rope, you get to pick design/color)
Lead Rope
Silver Horse Shoes

Bundle B wrote:Costs; 500 CPs

Regular Horse Halter
Horse Pasture Blanket (you get to pick design/color)
Silver Shoes

Basic Western Bundle wrote:Costs; 1500 CPs

Western Saddle
Western Bridle
Western Breast Collar
Western Saddle Pad (you get to pick design/color)

Basic English Bundle wrote:Costs; 1500 CPs

English Saddle
English Bridle
Martingale
English Saddle Pad (you get to pick color)

Tack Shop Items wrote:
Regular Horse Halter - 200 CPs
Rope Halter - 200 CPs
Lead Rope - 50 CPs

Silver Shoes - 50 CPs
Gold Shoes - 150 CPs (can be bought in bundle but will make bundle price go up)

Saddles (english or western) - 1000 CPs
Bridle (english or western) - 300 CPs
Saddle Pad (english or western) - 100 CPs
Breast Collar - 100
Martingale - 100

More items to come later own

Last edited by mewmew. on Mon Aug 10, 2015 6:31 am, edited 6 times in total.
mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Wedgewood Tack - OPEN

Postby CertainNorth » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:27 am

Wedgewood Tack

Hi all! I am new at tack and cannot do everything, BUT you can always order from other artists. ^^ For my shop, you may choose the color of anything below and for some, may also provide a reference image of the style you might like. Please send reference images for your order, even if just for colors. I specialize in medieval style tack/barding (since my stable Wedgewood specializes in medieval re-enacting, I think it only fitting) but with pictures, I'm sure I can do any style you would like. I am working on boots and mane/tail edits, which are currently unavailable. Thanks!

Halters/Bridles wrote:If you would like to see examples, check here. If none of these styles work for you, I will also make custom halters if you can provide me with an image of whatever you would like! Please send ref image of chosen tac. Lead ropes require a halter/bridle.
Regular Halter - 200 CP
Rope Halter - 200 CP
Bead Halter - 225 CP
Fancy Halter - 275 CP (let me know what kind of charms/tassels)
Custom Halter - 375 CP

English/Western Bridle - 300 CP

Lead Rope - 50 CP

Saddles wrote:I'm new at these and they take me a bit of time so they are a bit more expensive than the other artists, but I can assure you they will be awesome! ^^ Check out my demo here and Lumi and Bae.
English/Western Saddle - 1200 CP
Saddle Pad - 100 CP
Breast Collar - 100 CP
Martingale - 100 CP

Comfort wrote:Items that might help your horse feel more comfortable. Blinkers can only be added to existing bridles.
Pasture Blanket - 300 CP
Blinkers - 25 CP
Blinker Hood - 175 CP
Ear Bonnet - 100 CP

Extras wrote:Custom charm(s) chosen by you to be added somewhere on existing tack. Please provide a picture. You can have multiple feathers and choose the location.
Charms - 100 - 150 CP (depends on complexity)
Feather - 50 CP
Iron/Silver Shoes - 50 CP
Gold Shoes - 150 CP
Colored Metal Shoes - 125 CP

Bundles wrote:Full Tack:
Saddle, Bridle, Saddle Pad, Iron/Silver Shoes - 1500 CP

Halter Pack:
Halter of your choice (no custom), 0-1 charms, 0-2 feathers, lead rope - 450 CP

Bundle A: (see kels. shop)

Bundle B: (see kels. shop)
Last edited by CertainNorth on Sat Aug 22, 2015 2:06 pm, edited 8 times in total.
CertainNorth

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Wedgewood Tack Shop

Postby palindrome. » Sat Aug 01, 2015 2:42 am

Palindrome.'s Tack Shop

Cross Country Set= 2,000CP wrote:~English saddle (Jumpers)
~Figure 8 Bridle
~Colored grease (Amount and area can vary. You choose color)
~Splint boots (You choose color.)
~AP Saddle pad (You choose color.)
~Bell boots (You choose color.)

Dressage Set= 2,000CP wrote:~English saddle (Dressage. Can be monoflap, extended billet, ect.)
~English bridle (With flash band, browband can be normal or colored.)
~Standing wraps OR polos (You choose color.)
~Fuzzy cuffed bell boots (Come in black/white, sheepskin/fuzz is natural color)
~Dressage saddle pad (You choose color. May have registered brand if chosen.)
~Bit can be double for an extra price- only for Dressage levels PSG and up. Certain pelhams accepted.

Show Jumping Set= 1,500CP wrote:~English saddle (Jumpers. Can be monoflap.)
~Figure 8 bridle or regular
~Open front jumper boots (Leather or colored.)
~AP saddle pad (You choose color.)
~Ear bonnet (You choose color.)

Barrel Racing Set= 2,000CP wrote:~Barrel saddle
~Plain western hanger bridle (Snaffle bit only, no curb, no shank.)
~Full coverage boots (Tan, white, or black.)
~Front bell boots (You choose color.)
~Saddle blanket (You choose color and pattern.)
~Breastplate

Reining Set= 1,500CP wrote:~Western Saddle
~Plain western hanger bridle (Snaffle; can have a curb/shank)
~Saddle blanket (You choose color and pattern.)
~Full coverage boots (Tan, white or black.)
~Front bell boots (You choose color.)

Show Buster Set= 500CP wrote:~Leather halter, brass nameplate (Can be shipping halter if requested)
~Leather leadrope with a stud chain (not used around nose)
~"Champion" presentation/shipping sheet
~Travel boots
~Tail wrap

Special Add-Ons wrote:~A clip of any sort= 10CP
~Hunter plaits= 50CP
~Longer mane (Can be braided)= 60CP
~Pinwheel braided tail= 45CP
~Pulling/Driving gear (This will be much more expensive.)= Contact through PM

NOTE: All of the packs come with shoes. Can be iron or aluminum. If it is a hunter horse, to compete legally, aluminum shoes ARE required.
Last edited by palindrome. on Sun Aug 02, 2015 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
the birds work for the bourgeoisie

Area II Showjumpers
Resales, Retraining, Repurposing horses-
And drawing them when i get the chance (-:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
palindrome.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Ancient Irish War Ponies ' Rehoming Event '

Postby dreamwalker » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:34 am

username; dreamwalker
3 favorite coat colors or patterns; (not 3 coats and 3 patterns pick three from them as a whole) sooty buckskin, dapples (not sure if this count as a coat pattern?), and red dun
3 disliked coat colors or patterns; bay, brown, perlino
do you promise to take part in this event and give your horse a good home?; absolutely <3

thanks, love :D
Last edited by dreamwalker on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
dreamwalker

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Cardinal. » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:36 am

username; ChilliGhost
3 favorite coat colors or patterns; Sooty Buckskin, Dapple Grey, Frame Overo
3 disliked coat colors or patterns; Roan, Light Coats, Medicine Hats
do you promise to take part in this event and give your horse a good home?; Of course, I've been waiting for what seems like ages to sign up <3
Last edited by Cardinal. on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:01 am, edited 2 times in total.
Cardinal.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby shortstop » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:46 am

username; shadow9119
3 favorite coat colors or patterns; Simple appy, dark coats, black overo <33
3 disliked coat colors or patterns; Light base coat colours, complicated patterns, too much white
do you promise to take part in this event and give your horse a good home?; Always c:
Last edited by shortstop on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
we do the best we can with what we have
┏━━━━━━━━━━━┓
toyhouse
flight rising
arpg storage
discord: shortstop.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━┛
previously shadow9119 (2011-2021)
shortstop

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mewmew. » Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:51 am

dreamwalker wrote:username; dreamwalker
3 favorite coat colors or patterns; (not 3 coats and 3 patterns pick three from them as a whole) sooty buckskin, dapples (not sure if this count as a coat pattern?), and red dun
3 disliked coat colors or patterns; bay, brown, perlino
do you promise to take part in this event and give your horse a good home?; absolutely <3

Claiming you!
all things from me are currently having to wait due to me being sick and pregnant.
muleclancats of the bluegrass
•art by CertainNorth

mewmew.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me