Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun May 27, 2018 6:39 am

NARANDA wrote:Oh, no, my argument wasn’t about the loss of rarity, but the fact that a few select favorites (normally with complicated markings) in the community could end up being bred to the point where every Khimaira is somehow related and can’t be bred together. We call them lineage killers in Tokotas and it can really cause a lot of problems with breeding and inbreeding. So not a rarity problem, but more of a lineage problem.

Edit* I approve of those changes Neri, they sounds good. Glad the mare limit change seemed like a good idea! ^_^

oh alright :3
yes that would be an issue too
but people often don't want me to change anything on rarity etc. because they want the rare markings to stay rare ot have a "special" horse, the problem with that is that those special horses always cause envy, that is why i decided to remove the limit on adopts, i don't want grief or envy
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Sun May 27, 2018 6:41 am

I know this one species I was apart of had a rule that after 15 generations of breeding, the horse could be bred with a very distant offspring of the great (15 times removed) grandmother of the horse.
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Sun May 27, 2018 6:43 am

@Neri - Oh ya, and I completely agree with that! I am not too worried about rarity honestly. I would just hate to see breeding come to a standstill or people unable to breed because all the khims are related due to the overbreeding of a select few khims.
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Marsh » Sun May 27, 2018 6:44 am

So, now that there have been some changes and everything's back up and running again, I have a couple of things to advertise!

Firstly, I've put up an adopt so everyone should go and enter - there will be more coming soon c;

And secondly, a lot of my khims are still mateless and looking for one! Some have personalities, so if you click on their images and it takes you to a stable page please take a read - those kids will be looking for both a personality match and a design match, rarites don't matter much to me. The ones that don't will be most tentative but feel free to send me offers anyway, even if there's a specific personality involved - I'm happy to make their personalties match too!

Please also keep in mind the gender's I've put next to them, they aren't set in stone but I would be pretty happy if we could stick to those ^^ Anyway, without further ado here they are! (you may have to scroll down a little to find the ones with open slots)
x
art by lavender towns

thxxxxcoding shopxxxxda

nice people alert
senti nilla snow teri lethal

kalsxxmarsh#7080xxkhims

hey everyone! i'm slowly attempting to
come back after a long hiatus !! i love talking to
people so always feel free to chat - i'm quite forgetful
so if i've forgotten something please let me know!
as always I'm fastest to reach on discord

Marsh

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Sun May 27, 2018 7:26 am

A little late to the party, but I am incredibly happy to hear that Khims are opening again! I had actually just recently been going through my stable and updating them just for fun, so that's a bit serendipitous XD. Anyways, most of my Khims are also mate-less, so if you see one you think would be a good match to one of yours, just DM me.
Stables here.
Last edited by Me?Sarcastic? on Sun May 27, 2018 7:33 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby laika. » Sun May 27, 2018 7:30 am

So I was wondering if the whole slot change thing effects previous mares so they have 10, or just newly created mares?
laika.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Sun May 27, 2018 7:46 am

Cairo Stark wrote:So I was wondering if the whole slot change thing effects previous mares so they have 10, or just newly created mares?

all and every mare ^^
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CCrow » Sun May 27, 2018 7:51 am

The 10 slots for mares will be an awesome change imo <3 When will these changes go into affect?

Sig under construction <3
Find me on DA!
CCrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby HowlingHooves » Sun May 27, 2018 8:03 am

Glad to see the decisions made. c; I realize now my post sounded more like I may have been worried about rarities, but wanted to come back and say that wasn’t my intention; I was more concerned over the fact NARANDA stated. Should have worded that more around relations with one another, my bad!

As for the feelings of envy from people, if that is the case those people really do need to take a step back. Especially now, since you’ve raised the limitation bar on rarities being distributed among adopts. There are plenty of ways to obtain those rare genes, there were ways to obtain them before Khims had closed initially, and it comes down to putting effort into things imo. But hopefully this won’t be the case in the future. <3

With that said, anyone mind taking on a little breeding for me, please? I’m unsure if the breeding page is truly up to date with all this information coming in, lol. Would be from two handsome devils, Vilis + Slavador. I’m also looking for slot trades to those not already mated, my Dragon-Born or Agrigar. Stables linked in my signature below. c;
Thiedall © HowlingHooves

Current Work:
Trotter stuff

«——————————»
Range Trotters
Acanthelle
Svedala Walking Equines
«——————————»
Adelaron Trotters
Adelaron SWEs
«——————————»

HowlingHooves

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby paradise, » Sun May 27, 2018 8:53 am

Ahh I'm happy that these babes are becoming active again ;w;
      Hopefully I will too, as I was with these pretty pons from the beginning c":
paradise,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me