Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

What type of Fantasy adopts to you want to see?

Domestic Animals (cats, dogs, bunnies, farm animals)
13%
Wild Animals (wolves, cougars, polar bear, lion)
18%
Ocean Animals (seal, whale, fish, shrimp)
7%
Scary Themed (demons, monsters, ghosts, haunted forest)
14%
Flowers (roses, sunflowers, pedals, lilies)
10%
Galaxy (stars, sun, planets, milky-way)
22%
Landscapes (desert, forest, ocean, mountains)
8%
Decades (40's, 50's, 60's, 70's)
6%
Surprise / I don't care / I don't know
2%
Other (pm L.V.L/post on fanclub)
0%

Total votes : 378

Re: Khimaira Friesians - Fanclub

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:15 am

hey guys, because of personal problems and a hard time at work i'm closing the khims now. if there is anything you really wanted to do before the khims closed you can still do it.
there is not much that will change, but from now on adopts aren't allowed anymore and all open adopts should be judged in the next time. only ufa breedings are still allowed.
breedings in overall are limitless and there is no limit anymore, no breeding limit, no foal limit and no tph limit
when i see that there is still interest in breeding i can look around to find some more breeding artists if the ones we have aren't active enough.
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DarkestWerewolf » Fri Nov 10, 2017 2:51 am

Well that was really sudden but I guess it’ll happen some day right? It’s a shame to see Khims close so sudden but hopefully when things start to settle for you, Neri, maybe consider slowly starting the species back up again? ^^ I was looking forward to some Christmas specials but ah well. I’ll definitely be putting up UFA adopts so that’s something to look it for. I also have 2 VR customs in the midst so I’ll be breeding them to Khims as well and possibly put out one or two of their fantasy foals if lucky but we shall see.
    I hope that we can still communicate and remain like the community we are. I don’t say much here but I really enjoy being around and I’m sure most can agree too. We’ve all had ups and downs personally and as a community but hey, we pull through eventually.
    I’d say this isn’t goodbye, more of see you soon. :)
DarkestWerewolf

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Me?Sarcastic? » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:17 am

That was very sudden, but I totally understand why Neri. I really hope everything calms down for you. Of course, I'm sad to see my favorite adopt close, but hopefully like DarkestWerewolf said, we can continue to have fun here. I'll definitely be sending in a lot of breedings and customs, so breeders can prepare to be spammed XD.
Me?Sarcastic?

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby muffy » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:25 am

I just wanted to let everyone know I got approved to make my last two adopts I had planned so there still will be a couple adopts up c:
muffy

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sunniedew » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:48 am

Since khims are closing, are customs still allowed to be made when artists open for them? I still have a custom that I ordered that is still in process, and I have one more that I have obtained.2
okay i got it thank you!
sunnie/snakies he/it
-average rudolph enjoyer
-probably playing apex legends
please do not send me messages
or trades unless prompted <3

✧ Oekaki Art Shop

✧ Range Trotters
Sunniedew

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NeriHyuga » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:52 am

i don't think it's sudden. i already said a month before that i will close it down at the beginning of december. now it's just a little earlyer. the only thing that will really change is that no more adopts will be made, practically all others things are still aviable.
games that closed down are mostly closed because there is no interest anymore and me closing adventures and competitions was because i grew tired of the work i need to spend with that
i still need to think of a way how you can earn points...

and i don't know if i will reopen them, because i planned to do new things from 1. or 2. next year
The Herds of Thalija:
NeriHyuga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby NARANDA » Fri Nov 10, 2017 5:21 am

NARANDA wrote:
The Development Game is open for business!
Click here to check it out!

The development game is still open! There are chances for items, points, customs and more!
Everything up to this point has been rolled so far! (Archives need updating though...)
So if you need points, items, or even a chance at customs then feel free to stop by!
Artists and writers of all skill levels are welcome! No competition, no judging, as long as it follows our simple regulations then you get a RNG prize for effort!
Chars For Sale | Seeking Art & Design Stuff | My Toyhou.se | My Deviantart
Sig Art (Above) by InuImori | Avatar by aalbli (DA)
NARANDA

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby #Friesian » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:05 am

NeriHyuga wrote:hey guys, because of personal problems and a hard time at work i'm closing the khims now. if there is anything you really wanted to do before the khims closed you can still do it.
there is not much that will change, but from now on adopts aren't allowed anymore and all open adopts should be judged in the next time. only ufa breedings are still allowed.
breedings in overall are limitless and there is no limit anymore, no breeding limit, no foal limit and no tph limit
when i see that there is still interest in breeding i can look around to find some more breeding artists if the ones we have aren't active enough.

One thing I am wondering, so would no one be putting the slots and updating them anymore?
Because I know you did that, NeriHyuga, I know that there are no limits, but do we just keep track of that on our own?
#Friesian

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Kagome963 » Fri Nov 10, 2017 8:25 am

Im still looking for someone to take on my common custom.
┌────────┘♥└────────┐
Female ♡ Adult
Nightmare ♡ Married
Proud Mother
She/Her Pronouns
└────────┐♥┌────────┘
┌─────┘♥└─────┐
Fursonas
D&D Characters
Lunar Ranch
Sales Barn
Art (C)
└─────┐♥┌─────┘

Kagome963

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby /Aster/ » Fri Nov 10, 2017 3:28 pm

so sad to hear these babies are closing adopts but I understand life is busy and wish you luck in whatever you plan to do next
Last edited by /Aster/ on Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:21 am, edited 1 time in total.
I Dream Of Flight
/Aster/

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me