Briceus's Side Quest !! -> Day 3 CLOSED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

★//// Helping Briceus

Postby kittykore » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:08 am

★//// Q U E S T
Username;; Mimibitz
Kalons being used;; Louis, Albis, Glais
Quest response;;

"I think this is one for Albis, He's better at these things." Louis snorted looking away and sitting on one of the stools in front of the inn keeper "I'm gonna have to agree with Louis on this one, you do have the upper hand here Albis." Gladis chimed in. Albis swallowed nervously before nodding quickly and scooting towards the Inn keeper, "W-what you need to do is go over there with your head h-held high and I us-usually start off with a cute joke, like "Are you my Appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out." or something along the lines of that"The inn keeper nodded looking slightly more confident, "I hope t-that helped..." Ablis said as he watched the inn keeper chatting towards the person they talked about
kittykore

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Briceus's Side Quest // Jacqueline

Postby skylark » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:27 am

Username;; Skylark
Kalons being used;; Jacqueline
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Quest response [writing]
The air was thick. Breathing in the humidity, Jacqueline's lungs filled with concern. Sitting silently on the cold forest earth, she felt the gusts of wind which came from the Royal Palace pushing her thick braids into her face. She looked up at the night sky, trying to make out a star- but the thick haze covered them so much so that not even a faint twinkle could be seen. She breathed out, and stood.

With her head facing down, she walked solemnly staring at the ground; her feet crunching in the grass with every step. Her dark robes fluttered beside her in the wind. The voices of the crickets and owls were dimmer than usual. She approached the forest borders, and could see into town- which surprisingly, was still lit by some lantern-light. Jacqueline despised going into the village, it brought her great anxiety- yet that warm, glittering light filled her with hope. She took a step out onto the brick pathway, and heard voices coming from inside the nearest building.

She turned- nervous, but curious. Through the glazed windows she could see more light, and the silhouettes of kalons passing back and forth within the shelter. The forest was dying, and she knew it. The only way she was going to learn anything about it, or do anything to stop it, was if she left her home and sought answers. It took her a few moments, but she brought up the courage to approach the building. At the doorstep she could see that the sign mounted on the exterior wall was labeled "The Devil's Gate". She snickered to herself. Look's like hell's gotten crowded as of late. What a troubled youth. She peered inside, grasping the cold door handle, and finally opened the door.

The loud clashing of sound coming from the kalons' conversations hit her like a wave. She could hear cheering, kalons clinking their drinks, and laughter. How wild. Jacqueline raised a paw and allowed the hood of her robes to fall off of her face and onto her shoulders. She met gazes with some of the kalons in the room. Becoming nervous, she decided to walk over to one of the bar stools away from most of the action. She took in another breath, and told herself that this was something she needed to do. Just stay calm.

"Miss? Hello, Miss?"
Jacqueline snapped out of it and quickly rose to meet the stranger. The younger male kalon was friendly and receiving, yet made no eye contact. His creamy white hair covered his face. Despite his charm, the fact that his eyes were covered made him much easier for her to talk to him. She spoke. "Oh yes, hello there! Might you work here?"

"Why of course I do! My name is Briceus, Briceus Imbert. I'm the Inn Keep around here. Come, shake my hand!"
From over the bar counter, the two greeted.
"Oh thank goodness that you've come!" He blared. "I've been looking for someone nice and mannered like you, for I could really use some sound advice right about now!!"
"Me?" She cocked her head.
"Oh yes, yes!!" Briceus looked from left to right, then leaned in closely to speak with her.
"You see," his voiced turned to a whisper, "Look over there," he pointed to someone sitting at a table across the room.
"Over,, there?" Jacqueline pointed in the same direction with a confused tone.
"Yes, yes! Don't you see the problem?"
Jacqueline looked back at Briceus and worriedly shook her head?
"No, no, look!!" He placed a hand on her cheek and turned her back around.
"There, don't you see? That beautiful stranger sitting across the room, aren't they darling? Oh I would kill to speak with them~! But how could I.." He rested his chin on his hand and swooned.
Jacqueline was taken aback. Briceus, this social butterfly, was nervous? How curious. Jacqueline could definitely relate to him. She took a few moments to gather her words.

"I suppose we all get nervous sometimes,, but if we sat there and didn't get out of our comfort zones every once and a while, we would miss out on experiences that may change our lives forever. If you don't go talk to them, you might never see them again." She reached her paw out to touch Briceus's. "They could be your true love, for all we know."

Briceus nodded with a small, humbled smile. "I guess you're right," he said, looking softly at the stranger. Building up confidence, he straightened out his posture and asserted himself. "I'm going to talk to them."

Walking out from behind the counter, Briceus turned once more to Jacqueline. "Thank you!" he cheered, continuing to walk away. Jacqueline felt much more comfortable now. She smiled back at him. She knew this was the start of something much bigger.

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
(809 words || I used art I owned prior to the event just to decorate the post, I hope that's okay!)
Last edited by skylark on Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
skylark

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Kalon Summer Event || Briceus's Side Quest !!

Postby neon. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:31 am

Username;; neondisaster
    Kalons being used;; lacroix, apollyon [mentioned]
    Quest response;; [WC : 852]

Apollyon had a task to do, he’d said. So she needed to go collect more information, he’d said. Well, maybe he’d asked. Lacroix wasn’t too sure on the particular inflections of his voice- even his greetings sounded like they should be commands. She’d agreed, of course. This was a show of trust, and she couldn’t even think of letting someone down, much less her new partner.

So her she was, in a tavern, of all things. With people. So many people, all going about their own lives with their own actions- mugs of some sort of beverage were being passed around, and many a kalon looked almost woozy with their own happiness, in spite of the darkness outside. Or perhaps it was the drink that did the acting.

It was all too much, and she made her way over to the bar- landing right in front of the tavernkeeper, the one she’d been tasked with talking to anyway. “Hello,” she starts, feeling awfully proud of herself for even that. Such an atmosphere. How did the man stand it- Lacroix looked over the kalon with some sort of awe. Though to be fair, he didn’t seem to be handling it too well. Flustered and looking quite overwhelmed. She wondered what it could be. Perhaps the monster plague had ruined his goods? Perhaps he’d come down with some sort of incurable illness? Her mind swept with more and more scenarios, each more outrageous than the last. Lacroix was half convinced the man was going to tell her about the horrors of the monster that lived under his bed had taken tapdancing, leaving his sleep quite disturbed with off-beat clicks.

Instead, it was something much, much worse. As soon as Briceus described the stranger as cute, all hope was lost. This was worse than a monster plague- this was romance. Lacroix stopped her foot from shaking. She offered Bri a smile, that was perhaps more crooked than anything. Fortunately, the man was too infatuated to notice.

Apollyon had trusted her with this- she could help the tavernkeeper. She could. So, turning to look, Lacroix made eye contact with the target of Bri’s affections.

This was- he was- Lacroix gulped, quickly turning her head away. The kalon that had Bri so infatuated was a bear of a man- tall, even sitting, and incredibly fluffy. He posture screamed confidence in a way different than her partner did- He dominated the table, a massive paw on it even while his other gestured, embellishing his words.

And she was supposed to talk to him? Lacroix managed to become as overwhelmed as the kalon across the counter, but in a completely different way. No. She couldn’t- but she had to do her job-

And with a startling realization, Lacroix reached a decision. She had to help Bri, of course, but no one said anything about talking. She could never have a way with words as to support a relationship- but she might be able to help start one.

Turning to Bri, she placed a vial in front of her. “You have really good drinks,” wow, she had a way with words. Lacroix mentally berated herself, “And I have some really good potions. This one is liquid confidence- with it, you can talk to anyone. Even him.” Very persuasive, wasn’t she. Rushing her words out, so she might not have time to regret them, Lacroix added, “And I’ll let you drink it. And then, like you said- your a tavern keeper. You can- uhm- bring him a drink! And say it’s from yourself. You’ll have the confidence to do it.” That was a way people showed interest, right? She’d read books. Nervous breath. “And he likes confidence- you can tell, because… because of the way he’s gesturing! And you’re sweet. And he’ll like you. You can talk to him, and it’ll work.”
    The kalon eyed her- well, she thought he did. She couldn't really tell with that fringe. Then he took the vial and drank, perhaps trusting- perhaps knowing that he made some weird drinks, and confidence couldn’t be too far out of the ordinary. He’d known Lacroix too, known of her work as a witch and in making potions- it was that belief that was necessary.

And like she’d suggested, Bri took a mug and brought it over to the other kalon, a spring to his step. Lacroix didn’t stay to hear the rest, fleeing out the door and hoping it would go well. The vial had been rose water- a pinkish base that she had planned to do later. It would do nothing, but she well knew the power of the mind. Books, and knowledge she could do- talking she could not. It would help Bri find with himself what he needed to talk to his interest- and she’d be away before he could blame her, if it didn’t work.

Outside, Lacroix stopped, nearly falling over in her haste to stand. Apollyon hadn’t asked her to help out Bri- he’d asked her to gather information. With dawning horror, she turned around. Did this mean she’d have to go back?
neon.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby lonk » Wed Jun 28, 2017 10:58 am

username;; lonk
      kalons being used;; palmer, venita, & rudy
      quest response;; (331 words)
      the plan was simple.
      it was easy to see that the shaggy haired kalon wouldn't be able to just go up to gorgeous stranger, so venita came up with a foolproof idea. palmer, who was very, very good at pissing others off, would make a fool of himself in front of briceus' newfound crush. then, the bar that they had would be extremely low. as soon as they seemed slightly pissed off, palmer would dash and briceus would swoop in for the kill.
      and so far, it was actually working. briceus was still extremely flustered as venita and rudy tried to keep the inkeep calm, but palmer seemed to be going to town on this poor kalon. his rambling about his own looks and success was enough for most to get sick of it quickly, and briceus' crush was no exception.
      "do i look okay?" he asked, tugging on the sleeves of his shirt. ven gave him a nod. she wasn't particularly good at giving advice, so she let rudy do most of the work.
      rudy beamed at briceus. "oh, you look fine. listen, i've set up so many friends before, and it usually works. plus, if you offer them a free drink on the house, they'll probably like that." the group glanced again over at palmer, who was now uncomfortably close to the target. they looked extremely freaked out by his wild gestures and flamboyant attitude.
      "just remember to try and keep it classy, but don't go over the top with anything, alright? i'm sure that they'll be relieved to speak to anyone besides him. plus, you seem like a nice guy." briceus seemed to appreciate rudy's words, but was still shaking in his spot. venita gave him a pat on the shoulder as palmer finally walked away from the gorgeous stranger. "now go out there and kill it!"
      with a final push and thumbs-up from the duo who hadn't embarrassed themselves, briceus finally made his way to the stranger.
▬▬▬ ▬▬▬
i like nintendo (pokemon
splatoon, zelda, etc.),
persona 3, 4, 5, & steven
universe !
if u ever need anything
dont hesitate to hmu 👌
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
      hi im lonk !!
      i have what the kids call...
      poor taste
lonk

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Flowerlily » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:11 am

"Help A Fella Out"
[PROMPT DAY 1]
Poor Briceus seems a little over whelmed by a stranger that has walked into the tavern! Give me a helping hand in boistering his confidence! Draw or write about your party trying to help him get the courage to talk to the stranger! In return he has promised a few goodies! If you're just really good at being a wing man maybe you'll even get a little extra!

Username;; Flowerlily135
Kalons being used;; Marilee, Eda Cassidy, Fauna
Quest response;;

Marilee smirked. She completely related to the inn keeper. Her mind flashed back to when she was still a princess wooing the beauties that are Fauna and Eda Cassidy.

“Don’t worry hun, we’ll help,” Fauna said, dragging Eda Cassidy with her over to the beautiful stranger.

Marilee spoke with the inn keeper -- Briceus – as Fauna and Eda Cassidy talked up Briceus to the stranger.

“You’re quite a handsome fella yourself, you have nothing to worry about!” Marilee comforted.

“But he’s just so – ahhhhh,” Briceus lay his head on the counter of the bar, “What if he’s high born? Someone like that would never be interested in plain ol’ me.”

“Nonsense!” Marilee interjected, “If the love is true, nothing will stand in the way – trust me.”

“How do you know?” Briceus asked despairingly.

“Well, for one, Fauna, Eda, and I started off on completely different social levels before we married,” Marilee smiled, “Granted, we were in similar enough of castes it was still acceptable, but it’s still applicable I feel.”

Briceus looked unconvinced.

“Listen, you’ll never know until you go over there and talk to him,” Marilee prompted.

Marilee and Briceus looked over at the stranger again to see Fauna and Eda Cassidy excitedly motioning them over.

“You’ve got this,” Marilee said while reaching out to straighten Briceus’s jacket and slightly fix his hair.

Briceus walked over and Fauna and Eda Cassidy walked back to Marilee.

“Little does he realize” Fauna started.

“That that gentleman over there had been struggling with walking over to him for the very same reason,” Eda finished while laughing.

“Well, I’m glad to learn that the feeling is mutual,” Marilee smirked.

The queens decided to sit down at one of the tables and rest a moment, waiting to see how everything goes. After some time Briceus and the stranger parted ways and Briceus walked over to them with a smile on his face.

“How’d it go?” The three asked unanimously.

Briceus smiled, “Really well, we got along perfectly and we’re going to meet up again very soon!”

“I’m so glad,” Marilee said.

“Oh! I’m sorry I never asked,” Briceus said, slightly embarrassed, “Can I get you anything? Pardon my manners!”

“That’s perfectly fine,” Marilee smiled understandingly, “The three of us will just need some food and a place to stay for the night.”

“Not a problem!” Briceus said, “In fact, as a thank you for the help, it’s on the house!”

The three queens smiled to one another excitedly.
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
MAY EVERY SUNRISE HOLD MORE PROMISE,
AND EVERY SUNSET HOLD MORE PEACE.
icon by: @riuus ● left by: @dillykai ● right by: @prospitfox
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Flowerlily

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ♡Chocolate♡ » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:17 am

username ;; chocolate
    kalon used ;; harper

Harper turned, looking to see a long-haired kalon, wearing a jacket, and holding a beer. he turned back to bri, smiling. “yeah, they are.” he agreed. he was no romantic, and really didn't know how to react. “well, why don't you give them a drink, but don't tell them it's from you. allow them to wonder, any maybe come to you to ask since you're the one at the bar.” he suggested. he knew it was a weird one, but he found his mate at the faire, so he really had no idea how to handle any sort of other way. he barely knew he was in love.

bri looked in panic, and he felt bad for the little guy. he wanted to give better advice other than ‘buy them a drink’, but that's all he knew. “or go introduce yourself?” he asked. he picked up a drink for himself. bri didnt look like he was buying any of his advice, and harper felt useless.

the bright lights were getting to him, and he grunted. he wanted to leave, but he didn't want to leave bri hanging. as he was taking another sip, he noticed the kalon walking over. he moved aside, but he didn't forget to catch bris happy face.
♡Chocolate♡

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Medd » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:20 am

Username;; Medd
Kalons being used;; Ronan - Artemis - Electra
Quest response;

The trio of kalons entered the bar. There was an air of slight uncomfort. Glancing across the room the source became apparent. Poor, poor Briceus... They were head over heals that's for certain. Ronan and Electra scoffed rather rudely at the love-struck individual, but Artemis appeared to be rather intrigued by their fascination with this other individual. Artemis approached Briceus, or Bri as he fondly knew of them. Previously acquainted, Artemis considered Bri to be a decent friend of his. He currently was in obvious need of advice. Not that Artemks was a renowned, self-proclaimed love guru or anything of the sort, just a simple heart-to-heart with a good pal is all it would take. Poor Bri's cheeks were as blushed as the pigment of his very blood. Artemis smiled warmly and approached the individual in a friendly manner.

"Hello there Bri!" He greeted with a light tone.

Despite his best efforts at an introduction, this Kalon was clearly more taken with the mysterious fleeting crush he had obtained. He did muster a quick glance and smile towards Artemis however. Artemis perched down upon a stool and faced opposite Bri, in order to withdraw his attention from his romantic interest. Artemis pondered for a brief moment and suddenly his eyes sparked with an energy of excitement at the creation of his brilliant idea.

"You can impress 'em with your abilities behind this bar", he exclaimed quite simply.

Mixing up a few concoctions of cocktails would surely impress anyone. Artemis rose excitedly from his seat and clapped shut his palms on the spot in an attempt to channel his excitement. Artemis knew how talented Bri was at his job and wanted to share this talent with Bri's crush, as it would most certainly be deemed impressive. He greeted the unfamiliar kal the same way he'd greet an old friend. Politely introducing himself and Ronan, Electra and Bri as well, but not being too specifically focused on Bri, in case they catch on to something suspicious. Artemis wanted Bri's romantic interest to remain strictly anonymous until Briceus wanted to let them know himself. He pulled out a seat for the mystery Kalon and asked what their favourite cocktail was. Within moments of the words leaving their mouth, Bri began combining the liquids and creating the most brilliant tasting drink through slightly sweaty palms and shaking hands.

"H-Here you are", Bri stammered anxiously around the presence of this dreamboat of a kal.

The newly acquainted kal grinned and nodded his thanks, as the cool, refreshing liquid was placed before him. Artemis returned to Electra and Ronan, having successfully set up a one-to-one conversation between Bri and their crush.
Medd

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sandstorm814 » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:20 am

Username;; Sandstorm814

Kalons being used;; Dominque

Quest response;;
    "Wait - You want ME to help you with matters of the heart? I'm flattered, no one's ever asked me for advice involving romance ever since I rejected that guy ad somehow really humiliated him. How was I supposed to know the loudspeaker was on?" Briceus began to look more nervous.
    Shoot. I probably shouldn't have mentioned that.
    "Uh, look. I can help you, probably better than anyone else in this town can. Will you trust me?"
    I stuck out my hand. Briceus was tentative, but eventually shook it. Good. I sat down at the bar, eyeing the lady Briceus was fancying. She was playing a game of pool with what appeared to be her friends, and was drinking a type of grape soda. I zeroed in on that, and the fact it was almost empty. I turned around to face Briceus, and instruct him on what to do.
    "See the brand of soda she has? I want you to bring her one of them, as soon as she finished that one. She only recently just got here, which means she would accept that, because that would only be her second drink. See the pool table? There's only the 8-ball and a few others left, meaning the game is almost over. Her opponent looks bored, but she doesn't. After you offer her the drink, ask if she want to play a game after she finished up that one.DOn't worry, I can cover for you on bar duty. You engage in deep conversation, fall in love, get married yadda yadda yadda. Simple enough?" I pulled myself out of my thoughts to see a very overwhelmed Briceus.
    "Uhh - " He fidgeted with a washcloth, gazing over at her.
    "Look, she just finished her drink! Go, go on over!" I pushed him out from behind the counter, shoved a lemon soda in his hands, and pushed him on his way to the pool tables.
    "You got this!" I called after him, and retreated behind the counter and watched Briceus introduce himself, blushing all the time. I scoffed. And to think my companions didn't think of me as a romantic!

356/200 words

╔═══════════════════╗
x
x
x

Hey! I'm bree, and i’m not really that active. Looking to collect rare items

Image - Image - Art Shop-

╚═══════════════════╝
Sandstorm814

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CSMintCat » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:21 am

Username;; CSMintCat
Kalons being used;; Cody
Quest response;; (260 words.)
Cody paled and then reddened as he took in what Briceus asked of him.

"R-r-romance help???" He spluttered, seeming just as, if not more, flustered than Bri was. Taking a shaky breath, he sat down at the bar beside the other Kalon.

"L-listen," Cody started hesitantly, finding himself unable to look the other Kalon in the eye, "Briceus, right? You're a cool guy....?" Cody made a few vague hand gestures then, hoping for Bri to continue the thought (or at least say something back,) but when he was silent, Cody gave a high-pitched, nervous chuckle and continued.

"Y-yeah, you're a cool guy! A-and you've clearly held this place down for so long so you're really capable, r-right? Look at all the people here! This place is clearly a testament to how kind and funny and likable you are s-so just go up to her and give it a shot! B-besides, if they aren't interested, so what? That doesn't mean you're a bad person or anything, and there are plenty of other fish in the sea! So-" Cody paused abruptly, suddenly realizing how loud his voice had gotten as he made his little motivational rant.
"Guh." He gulped, noticing how the other patrons in the bar had started to turn out and stare at his outburst.

"N-NOW GO!" He practically shouted, hopping out of his seat and pushing Briceus towards the Kalon who had caught his eye, "AND GOOD LUCK."

As Bri stumbled forward, Cody decided that now would be a good time to make his swift departure from the bar.
Last edited by CSMintCat on Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:56 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Status wrote:Not v active these days.
Not really replying to trades/messages; send at own risk.
Please remind me if you've messaged me + it's important.
Looking for a Feb. 9th swap!
CSMintCat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby recherché. » Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:25 am

Username;; Kaori Miyazono.
Kalons being used;; Kachel

Quest response;; [468/200].
As Kachel was sitting at the bar, his gaze was directed towards the female that Briceus pointed to and he just let out a small laugh. The girl had long, peach colored hair that went down to her lower-back and her fur was a mixture of browns and grays. Her smile was absolutely perfect too, but come on, she just wasn't Kachel's type. Besides, he already had someone in his life, but now it was time for him to hook his new friend up, especially if it meant free drinks. "Alright, I'll help you. But you have to do something for me in return when I need it. Deal?" He said with a sly smile, and Briceus's face flushed a deep red but he slowly nodded as well.

With that, Kachel stood himself up and dusted off his casual clothing. He didn't have much of a plan, but he was pretty good at sweet talking and being nice, and honestly, he knew that his new friend had a chance with her since the girl was just sitting at a table alone, but as he glanced around, he noticed that a few other guys were looking at her as well. Oh no. The male thought to himself as the other men started to approach her as well, "Oh, no you don't." Kachel spoke out loud and ran his fingers through his hair as he practically dashed towards that woman. Luckily, he arrived there before the other men and he smoothly sat himself down, "Hello there," He started, but she kind of cut him off, "Hi." The female stated bluntly, not even glancing towards him. Out of the corner of his eye, he noticed Briceus watching the two and Kachel sent a wink before returning back to this girl, "My name is Ka-.." He didn't even get to finish his sentence before he got interrupted again, "Kachel, yeah, I know who you are." She looked over and smiled, "My name is Ariae."

As she introduced herself, Kachel cut straight to the point, "You see my friend over there? The owner of this place?
He's too shy to come over here and talk to you, so could you do me a favor and go over there?"
He questioned, and Ariae's smile widened with a nod, "I never even thought of doing that. I was just waiting for him to come to me. I mean,
he has plenty of other girls fawning all over him."
She just shrugged and stood up, her short, red dress coming into view,
"You know, he's definitely cute." A giggle escaped Ariae's lips and Kachel looked over towards Briceus once again, who had a wide smile on his face as the girl of his dreams approached him. All that, and I didn't even have to bribe her.
recherché.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me