Pocket Myths - The Rose Fest Event [Over- Thank you all! :)]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pocket Myths - The Rose Fest Event [Open!]

Postby Rainbeetle » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:30 pm

ImageExploring the Lovely Rose Forest Image

I have no adventurers to explore!
Username: Rainbeetle
Current Date: Feb 24, 2024

ImagePitaya, give me a chance!Image

I have no adventurers- but how about me?

ImageChancing it With FroginaldImage

User ID: 609622
Free or Paid?: Free!
Rainbeetle

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:32 pm

◦•●◉✿ Exploration Results [Pt.1]✿◉●•◦
Adventuring results for Wyvern Queen Kym! (Reference #708)
Image◦•●◉✿ A Lovestruck Battle! ✿◉●•◦Image

Encountered wrote:
Cooties

Image Venturing deeper into the embrace of the rose forest, Marin was caught off guard by a surprise attack!
Image Marin struck at the Cooties and successfully defeated them with a Intelligence-based Image attack!
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 61.
Adventuring results for Wyvern Queen Kym! (Reference #709)
Image◦•●◉✿ A Sweet Treat ✿◉●•◦Image

Image As Nabori followed a winding path through the rose forest, they came upon a small clearing bathed in moonlight. At its center, a stone figure awaited, offering 2 Candied hearts in outstretched hands.
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 61.
Adventuring results for unohdettu.lupaus! (Reference #710)
Image◦•●◉✿ A Wandering Admirer ✿◉●•◦Image

Encountered wrote: Image

Image Amidst the beautiful petals of the enchanted rose forest, You was approached by a prospective admirer, their heart fluttering with anticipation. Will You charm them?
Image You failed to charm the wandering traveler with their Charm-based moves, and left the area dejected.
Image 1 Image Candied heart . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 1.
Adventuring results for owlbyr! (Reference #711)
Image◦•●◉✿ Some Lovely Accessories ✿◉●•◦Image

Image Venturing deeper into the embrace of the rose forest, You discovered a ribbon intertwined with the branches of a rose bush. As they unfurled it, they found 1 Love Letter wrapped within the curls.
Image 1 Image Love Letter . This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
Adventuring results for kijauni! (Reference #712)

Image While admiring the delicate beauty of the rose forest, Gull uncovered 1 Red Ground Flowers hidden within a bed of flowers.
Image 1 Image Red Ground Flowers . This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
Adventuring results for kijauni! (Reference #713)

Image Venturing deeper into the enchanted rose forest, Kenundros stumbled upon a hidden glen illuminated by the glow of fireflies. Amidst the display, they found 3 Candied hearts.
Image 3 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 38.
Adventuring results for Si1icon! (Reference #714)

Image Lost in the beauty of the magical forest, Cloud uncovered a hidden cache beneath a sprawling tree. Inside, nestled among petals and vines, lay 1 Candied heart.
Image 1 Image Candied heart . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 14.

And what's this? With Cloud's high perception, another encounter occurred!
Adventuring results for Si1icon! (Reference #715)

Image As dusk settled over the enchanted rose forest, Cloud chanced upon a forgotten picnic blanket adorned with roses. Upon it, they found 2 Candied hearts.
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 14.
Adventuring results for dragoness129! (Reference #716)

Image Lost in the maze of twisting rose vines, You stumbled upon a forgotten garden adorned with statues of cherubs and angels. Among them, 3 Candied hearts lay scattered.
Image 3 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 21.
Adventuring results for naiveté! (Reference #717)

Image Venturing deeper into the embrace of the rose forest, Asphyxia discovered a ribbon intertwined with the branches of a rose bush. As they unfurled it, they found 1 Blue Love Aura wrapped within the curls.
Image 1 Image Blue Love Aura . This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
Adventuring results for naiveté! (Reference #718)

Image In the heart of the rose forest, Dzver discovered a hidden alcove adorned with love poems etched into the bark of ancient trees. Amidst the verses, 2 Candied hearts lay.
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 15.

And what's this? With Dzver's high perception, another encounter occurred!
Adventuring results for naiveté! (Reference #719)

Encountered wrote:
Lovebug

Image Lost in the romantic allure of the rose forest, Dzver suddenly found themselves ensnared in a trap!
Image Dzver struck at the Lovebug and successfully defeated them with a Strength-based Image attack!
Image 4 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 15.

Adventuring results for hoof.! (Reference #720)

Image Beneath the canopy of intertwining rose vines, You stumbled upon a quaint shrine adorned with heart-shaped trinkets. You felt inclined to take 3 Candied hearts.
Image 3 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 8.
Adventuring results for Shenanergans! (Reference #721)

Image A gentle breeze carried whispers of love through the air as You explored the depths of the rose forest. As if by magic, a rustle in the bushes revealed 1 Candied heart.
Image 1 Image Candied heart . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 9.
Adventuring results for Wulfums! (Reference #722)

Image Venturing deeper into the enchanted rose forest, Unnamed stumbled upon a hidden glen illuminated by the glow of fireflies. Amidst the display, they found 1 Candied heart.
Image 1 Image Candied heart . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 35.
Adventuring results for Wulfums! (Reference #723)

Image Lost in thought amidst the ethereal beauty of the rose forest, Aloft stumbled upon a shimmering portal adorned with roses. Stepping through, they found themselves in a secret garden, where 1 Candied heart awaited..
Image 1 Image Candied heart . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 35.
Adventuring results for Royal Destiny! (Reference #724)

Encountered wrote:
Cooties

Image As You wandered through the ethereal rose forest, they were ambushed by an enemy!
Image You struck at the Cooties and successfully defeated them with a Strength-based Image attack!
Image 3 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 9.
Adventuring results for ArithMedic! (Reference #725)

Image While admiring the delicate beauty of the rose forest, You uncovered 1 Eris' Envy hidden within a bed of flowers.
Image 1 Image Eris' Envy . This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
Adventuring results for nightshyne! (Reference #726)
Image◦•●◉✿ A Lovely Spell ✿◉●•◦Image

Image While wandering through the rose forest, Halcyon spots a rolled up gene scroll in the underbrush!
Image 1 Image Lovely gene scroll . Current as of this post Lovely gene scroll amount is 2.
Adventuring results for nightshyne! (Reference #727)

Image A gentle breeze carried whispers of love through the air as Radar explored the depths of the rose forest. As if by magic, a rustle in the bushes revealed 2 Candied hearts.
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 17.
Adventuring results for Music_Lover! (Reference #728)

Image While basking in the gentle glow of twilight within the rose forest, Reed was pleasantly surprised as a wandering admirer emerged from the vines. Will they join Reed?
Image Reed charmed the wandering traveler with a Strength-based display of skill!
Image Fortune has smiled upon you - This adventurer has joined your group! Their information will be sent in PM to you.
Adventuring results for Music_Lover! (Reference #729)

Image Amidst the beautiful petals of the enchanted rose forest, Everett was approached by a prospective admirer, their heart fluttering with anticipation. Will Everett charm them?
Image Everett charmed the wandering traveler with a Strength-based display of skill!
Image Fortune has smiled upon you - This adventurer has joined your group! Their information will be sent in PM to you.
Adventuring results for allynabean! (Reference #730)

Encountered wrote:
Lovebird

Image Enveloped in the ambiance of the rose forest, Thistle was taken by surprise as a monster emerged from the foliage!
Image Thistle struck at the Lovebird and successfully defeated them with a Strength-based Image attack!
Image 6 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 16.
Adventuring results for allynabean! (Reference #731)
Image◦•●◉✿ A Lovely Charm ✿◉●•◦Image

Image Lost amidst the splendor of the rose forest, Venom crosses paths with a mysterious wanderer whose presence radiates an aura of intrigue. Without a word, the wanderer offers Venom a heart locket- a symbol of affection shrouded in mystery.
Image 1 Image Heart locket . Current as of this post Heart locket amount is 1.
ImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:36 pm

◦•●◉✿ Exploration Results [Pt.2] ✿◉●•◦
Adventuring results for CaptainRon! (Reference #732)

Encountered wrote:
Lovebug

Image Enveloped in the ambiance of the rose forest, Griff was taken by surprise as a monster emerged from the foliage!
Image Griff failed to attack the Lovebug successfully, and ended up fleeing the scene.
Adventuring results for CaptainRon! (Reference #733)

Encountered wrote:
Lovely Fairy

Image Amidst the fragrant blooms, Chi was taken by surprise as an adversary emerged from the shadows!
Image Chi failed to attack the Lovely Fairy successfully, and ended up fleeing the scene.
Adventuring results for Rosi! (Reference #734)

Encountered wrote:
Lovestruck Arrow

Image Lost in the romantic allure of the rose forest, You suddenly found themselves ensnared in a trap!
Image You failed to attack the Lovestruck Arrow successfully, and ended up fleeing the scene.
Adventuring results for Gilarnan! (Reference #735)

Image A gentle breeze carried whispers of love through the air as Neira explored the depths of the rose forest. As if by magic, a rustle in the bushes revealed 2 Candied hearts.
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 32.
Adventuring results for Gilarnan! (Reference #736)

Encountered wrote:
Lovely Fairy

Image Amidst the fragrant blooms, Narette was taken by surprise as an adversary emerged from the shadows!
Image Narette struck at the Lovely Fairy and successfully defeated them with a Strength-based Image attack!
Image 5 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 32.
Adventuring results for TwoPuffins! (Reference #737)

Encountered wrote:
Lovebird

Image Amidst the fragrant blooms, Neon was taken by surprise as an adversary emerged from the shadows!
Image Neon struck at the Lovebird and successfully defeated them with a Strength-based Image attack!
Image 4 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 22.
Adventuring results for // Kzryail! (Reference #738)

Image As Kongou wandered through the ethereal rose forest, they were greeted by a wandering admirer. Will Kongou charm them?
Image Kongou failed to charm the wandering traveler with their Intelligence-based moves, and left the area dejected.
Image 1 Image Candied heart . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 118.
Adventuring results for // Kzryail! (Reference #739)

Encountered wrote:
Broken Heart Bug

Image Venturing deeper into the embrace of the rose forest, Biri was caught off guard by a surprise attack!
Image Biri struck at the Broken Heart Bug and successfully defeated them with a Strength-based Image attack!
Image 6 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 118.
Adventuring results for Nova.In.Orbit! (Reference #740)

Image In the heart of the rose forest, Azura found a hidden glade illuminated by the soft glow of fireflies. Among the twinkling lights, they discovered 2 Candied hearts.
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 2.
Adventuring results for Maddy_Oliver! (Reference #741)

Image Lost in the beauty of the magical forest, Zinnia uncovered a hidden cache beneath a sprawling tree. Inside, nestled among petals and vines, lay 1 Candied heart.
Image 1 Image Candied heart . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 30.
Adventuring results for Maddy_Oliver! (Reference #742)

Image While admiring the delicate beauty of the rose forest, Melody uncovered 1 Blue Love Aura hidden within a bed of flowers.
Image 1 Image Blue Love Aura . This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
Adventuring results for Soup5! (Reference #743)

Image Beneath the canopy of intertwining rose vines, You stumbled upon a quaint shrine adorned with heart-shaped trinkets. You felt inclined to take 3 Candied hearts.
Image 3 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 27.

Adventuring results for xLilith! (Reference #744)

Image While wandering through the enchanting rose forest, Omniscia stumbles upon a hidden cache adorned with delicate roses, containing 1 Cupid's Bow.
Image 1 Image Cupid's Bow . This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
Adventuring results for xLilith! (Reference #745)

Encountered wrote:
Lovely Fairy

Image As Delphinus wandered through the ethereal rose forest, they were ambushed by an enemy!
Image Delphinus struck at the Lovely Fairy and successfully defeated them with a Strength-based Image attack!
Image 6 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 53.
Adventuring results for SunstonePhoenix! (Reference #746)
Image◦•●◉✿ A Lovely Spell ✿◉●•◦Image

Image While wandering through the rose forest, Calder spots a rolled up gene scroll in the underbrush!
Image 1 Image Lovely gene scroll . Current as of this post Lovely gene scroll amount is 1.
Adventuring results for SunstonePhoenix! (Reference #747)

Image As twilight descended upon the rose forest, Mortima uncovered a box nestled among the vines, containing 1 Purple Rose Earpiece.
Image 1 Image Purple Rose Earpiece . This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
Adventuring results for AbiNormality! (Reference #748)

Encountered wrote:
Lovebug

Image As Lazuli wandered through the ethereal rose forest, they were ambushed by an enemy!
Image Lazuli struck at the Lovebug and successfully defeated them with a Charm-based Image attack!
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 8.
Adventuring results for Wyvern Queen Kym! (Reference #749)
Image◦•●◉✿ A Lovely Charm ✿◉●•◦Image

Image Lost amidst the splendor of the rose forest, Marin crosses paths with a mysterious wanderer whose presence radiates an aura of intrigue. Without a word, the wanderer offers Marin a heart locket- a symbol of affection shrouded in mystery.
Image 1 Image Heart locket . Current as of this post Heart locket amount is 1.
Adventuring results for Wyvern Queen Kym! (Reference #750)

Encountered wrote:
Broken Heart Bug

Image Enveloped in the ambiance of the rose forest, Nabori was taken by surprise as a monster emerged from the foliage!
Image Nabori struck at the Broken Heart Bug and successfully defeated them with a Intelligence-based Image attack!
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 63.
Adventuring results for Ucanthandleme! (Reference #751)

Image Pixie uncovered a tiny treasure chest nestled beneath the thorns. Inside, they found 2 Candied hearts, a delightful surprise.
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 43.
Adventuring results for Ucanthandleme! (Reference #752)

Image Beneath the canopy of intertwining rose vines, Bubbles stumbled upon a quaint shrine adorned with heart-shaped trinkets. Bubbles felt inclined to take 2 Candied hearts.
Image 2 Image Candied hearts . Current as of this post Candied heart amount is 43.
Adventuring results for Rainbeetle! (Reference #753)

Encountered wrote:
Lovestruck Arrow

Image As You wandered through the ethereal rose forest, they were ambushed by an enemy!
Image You failed to attack the Lovestruck Arrow successfully, and ended up fleeing the scene.
ImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby _Q_ » Sat Feb 24, 2024 10:40 pm

LadySonder wrote:
ImageBuying Rose Fest Event ItemsImage

Items I am Buying: Lovely Gene Scroll
Item Cost: 25 Candied Hearts
Any Currency To Convert?: No
Currency Left: 13 Candied Hearts

Your purchase has been processed, thank you!

Image ◦•●◉✿ Froginald's Lovely Dip Results ✿◉●•◦ Image

Froginald's Lovely Dip results for Ucanthandleme! (Reference #170)
ImageYou Reach In and Find...Image

... a Brown Frog! Maybe you'll find a use for it somewhere!
+ 1 Brown Frog. This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
This dip was your free dip for 02-24-24.

Froginald's Lovely Dip results for Rainbeetle! (Reference #171)
ImageYou Reach In and Find...Image

... a Silver Floppy Fish! Hope you got what you wanted!
+ 1 Silver Floppy Fish. This item can be applied to any of your adventurers. Ask for a preview if needed!
This dip was your free dip for 02-24-24.

Image ◦•●◉✿A Date with Pitaya Results ✿◉●•◦ Image

A Date with Pitaya results for Rainbeetle! (Reference #127)
You took Pitaya's Breath Away!
Image Perception : 14 vs 11 | Image Intelligence : 10 vs 11 | Image Strength : 16 vs 10 | Image Charm : 14 vs 7

Pitaya gave You 9 Candied Hearts Image for the effort!
Current candied heart amount is 9.

This should be everything caught up to here. Feel free to quote-bump if I missed anything. :3
ImageImage
_Q_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Dark Wolfe » Sat Feb 24, 2024 11:21 pm

ImageAdventuring in the Lovely Rose ForestImage

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #190
Adventurer Name: Lantana
Current Date: 2/23/24

Username: Dark Wolfe
User ID: 89952
Current Date: 2/23/24
Free or Paid?: Free
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

⋆⚛ 𝐿𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉𝓈 🏵𝒻𝒻❢ ⚛⋆

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀

made by: Infinite Rose
Dark Wolfe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby PAlbatross » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:25 am

Adventurer's Image
ImageImage

Adventurer ID#: #6, #17.
Adventurer Name: Lychee, Reef.
Current Date: 2/24/2024

Username: PAlbatross
User ID: 1100563
Current Date: 2/24/2023
PAlbatross
They/Them
Has a pet site problem

| The Final Outpost | Pixel Cat's End | Flight Rising |

| Pocket Myths | Toyhouse | Wermz |
PAlbatross

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aizaka » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:29 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #163
Adventurer Name: Rory
Username: Aizaka
Current Date: Feb. 24, 2024, 13:27 CS Time

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #32
Adventurer Name: Azul

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #56
Adventurer Name: Lilac

User ID: 995625

Free or Paid?: Pay 3 Candied Hearts

Free or Paid?: Pay 3 Candied Hearts
Aizaka

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Coy0te » Sun Feb 25, 2024 1:34 am

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #14
Adventurer Name: Frozen Hoof
Current Date: 24.02.2024

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #70
Adventurer Name: Strawberry Cream

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: #57
Adventurer Name: Miyo
Username: Coy0te

Username: Coy0te
User ID: 1056461

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
“That’s Rough, Buddy.”
(Previous sig was Vox. Currently obsessed with Atla)

Coy0te | Meesks | She/He/They

╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Check out my babies
nothing to see here rn
Coy0te

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby DinoSaga » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:28 am

Username: DinoSaga
User ID: 1020138
Current Date: 2-24-2024
Free or Paid?: 1 free

Adventurer's Image

Adventurer ID#: 117
Adventurer Name: Muninn
Current Date: 02-24-2024
DeviantArt | Toyhou.se | Writing | Character Sales | Runes & Ruins

VoK|HW|★s|PM #115555#229999#44bbbb#bbbbbb#338877PFP

DinoSaga

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby CaptainRon » Sun Feb 25, 2024 2:47 am

_Q_ wrote:
If your date is not here, double check that you have not posted for that adventurer or yourself before.

My date with Adventurer Leon was not posted and I double checked that he had not already dated pitaya.
CaptainRon

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me