Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby aray17 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:06 pm

Hey guys! I just got this gorgeous girl from a potato. breeding!! She is a child of my very first tolter and his mate! Her name is Thea and is looking for a mate! I have a lot of babes looking for mates so check out my stables!
Cendres mare looking for stallion
Athens mare looking for stallion
Anouke mare looking for stallion
Lucky mare looking for stallion
Nova mare looking for stallion
Noel mare looking for stallion *extremely picky*
Kanaapali mare looking for stallion *very picky*
Fidelio stallion looking for mare
Conlan stallion looking for mare
Decipher stallion looking for mare
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby kortico » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:21 pm

heyy. it's been a long while since i've come around here, but i purchased some lineart by juriichan on da.
i colored in saline, a tolt made by vin who i think is really neat. she's got interesting lore;

i was thinking about offering up some cheap point color-ins ?? because i need points bad, but also idk if i
have the time or energy. the lineart file is a lot bigger than shown above, i just made it sig-sized.

beautiful tolts y'all tho, especially Thea (@aray) ❤ always nice to see babies of my old ponies.

hi! you can call me yuri.
lover of f1, cinnamoroll, and anything pink.

adoptsxx +xxmy profilexx +xx art cred

kortico

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 12:32 pm

@aray17 Congrats! Thea is very pretty!! :D

I also have some Tolters that are in need of mates. It's a small herd, so I'll just post my stable on here!

Three Moons Stables
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby aray17 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 1:00 pm

Thank you @kortico/slit and @mango!! I love my boy Tropic and his babies!
aray17

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:08 pm

No problem @aray17! :D
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:52 pm

November Announcements

It's almost November... October flew past unbelievably quick. Before going into the November announcements I'd like to apologize for not being as active as usual this month. We had a family tragedy and a celebration, and I'm trying to get everything situated in my new bedroom. (since my brother moved to Austria!) Hopefully starting this week I'll have more time to do things, and as we get into the holiday season.

GA APPLICATIONS
First thing on the list for November is Guest Artist tryouts! These will run from today (Oct. 25) to Oct. 30th. GAs will be announced on Halloween, and their trail period will begin on November 1st. We will be choosing 2-3 new Guest Artists for next month. Make sure you read all the information on THIS post, and remember that we're still working out the kinks in the process.

BIRTHDAY GIFTS
Secondly, we will be re-introducing an old thing that Bear Run had a while back -- Birthday Gifts! This will be much more organized and strict than the original, and along with that it won't be very hard to get it taken away again. It is meant to be fun, and complaints won't be tolerated. It will be fully functional starting November 1st, but until then I need to start collecting birthdays! If you'd like to be added to the list, please PM me the following form completely filled out with the title "Birthday List". Please do not do any coding such as small font or colored letters, so it is easy to read and transfer to a spreedsheet!

Code: Select all
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Coat Colors:[/b] (at least three)
[b]Markings:[/b] (at least three -- ex. tobiano, splash, minimal white, etc.)
[b]Eye Colors:[/b] (at least three)

[i]- Please answer Y/N (yes/no) to all of the following questions. No further detail is needed! -[/i]
[b]Colored hooves:[/b]
[b]Edits:[/b]
[b]Special Markings:[/b]

[b]Birthday:[/b] (day/month only!)
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:36 pm

November Guest Artists
Everyone please give a warm welcome to our new GAs for November!

Vinson
Tynahi
autumn dragon

I hope you're as excited as I am to see what they come up with!
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Thelastsilhouette » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:42 pm

Congratulations guys :D I'm super stoked to see some pretty tolts made by you ^~^
Thelastsilhouette

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Tynahi » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:05 pm

Oh my gosh thank you so much! I cannot wait to make some adopts for you all <33 Thank you for the opportunity! Are there any coats you all would like to see?
Tynahi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:35 pm

Congrats!!! I'm excited to see what Tolts you guys will create! :D I honestly love bays, paints and appaloosas, if that helps!

Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me