unofficial kalon development event - PRIZES ROLLED

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: unofficial kalon development event - update on page 10!

Postby Catskitten » Fri Dec 15, 2017 4:44 pm

username:Catskitten
prompt 14:Talk about your kalon's childhood!
prompt:
Seventy-

Grew up in the city with a large family.
Due to the fact shes not social resented it completely.
Moved out when adult and lost contact with family.
Shes now in a huge family household.
Though this time ok with it.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Sootclan - [Login to Sta.sh]Image - My Adopts
The Collectables - Potion Creatures Lab - Babusagi Image

ImageImageImageAvatar Credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Catskitten

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - UPDATE on page 30!

Postby cyrevan » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:01 pm

username: BreezeParadox
prompt# 14
prompt: Salem had a decent childhood. She never met her dad, but her mom was always very supportive. Salem had a few friends, although she's no longer in touch with them. She never left her birth city but always wondered what was beyond it, and wondered if she would ever be able to meet her dad.
ImageImage
cyrus // they/it // artist & fursuit maker // kalons
credit my toyhouse for art and designs!
fullbody + headshot credit

Trade me for free pets!
cyrevan

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby MelMellyMel » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:06 pm

username: MelMellyMel
prompt#14
prompt:
Val - As a child Val had lived a secluded life with his family. He never really had friends, and preferred to spend his time exploring in the forest that he lived in. It didn't take him long to gain an interest in gardening as a hobby, and most of his afternoons were spent tending to the tiny garden he had made. During the day he'd go to school in the nearby big city. He spent the bare minimum amount of time he had to in town, and would go straight home after school. The first thing he'd do when back is water his garden, then he'd go inside to do his homework. Overall, nothing too extraordinary, but that's just what his childhood was.

Remus - When he was a kit, Remus was very vulnerable in a way. He was very impressionable, and had the notion that saying no was always rude and shouldn't be done. Because of this, his fellow classmates would often get him to do things even if he really didn't want to do them. At home, Remus would spend his time doing his homework, listening to music, and reading. Remus was very studious, and school would always come first, no matter what.

Jax - Having grown up in a (extremely) small town, it's understandable that Jax was fairly lonely as a kit. Thankfully, one of his parents noticed his bahavior, and wanted to do something that would help him out. This led to Jax and his father learning to play guitar together. They'd practice every night, even if it were just a quick ten minutes. Ecentually, they knew enough to play some songs, and they'd perform at a local park. These performances are some of the few memories that stand out to Jax. He truly treasures them, and always will.

Vinny - Well, Vinny is still in her childhood. From what she's experienced so far, it's generally been a great experience. She has parents that love her and also feed into her (obsessive) hobby, great friends she has a lot in common with, and a great sense of confidence. She's never had a problem when speaking her own mind. She admittedly, has gotten into a few fights, none physical, but still. Although none have been physical fights, Vinny's parents are still worried about her behavior.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏl ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Hi, I'm just your average obsessed teenaged fan.
My interests include, but aren't limited to, Game
of Thrones/A Song of Ice and Fire, Pokémon, Harry Potter,
Overwatch, bands, and youtubers! Pm me if you
want to discuss any of those things. I don't care what
pronouns you use for me, I'm also asexual and
panromantic if you were wondering. Well, that's all I can think
to say for now, hope you're having a great day/night!
*insert DC eggs here*
Maybe click these guys if you have time?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ lᴛʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʜᴀᴠᴇɴ'ᴛ l▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Farasis My Kalons link credit
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴘᴀʏɪɴɢ ᴀᴛᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
x
MelMellyMel

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SyntheticFox » Fri Dec 15, 2017 6:36 pm

username: Syntheticfox
prompt# 14
prompt:
Jade:
I grew up in a rundown apartment with my mom living paycheck to paycheck. It was hard for us after my dad died. Music was my only outlet for stress. Im thankful for everything she has ever done for me.

Angel:
I was a chocolate vender! My dad and I go to the market and sell are swiss chocolates to anyone who buys em. We were popular arround the block and my dad got a deal to make a company with our gift! He accepted it and we grew to be royalty-like in Switzerland.

▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰ ▰
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Hello There !

I'm SyntheticFox ! (Or Fox)
Feel free to message me !

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kalons』✮『Senti』✮『Bigby

SyntheticFox

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ThatPinkThing » Fri Dec 15, 2017 7:01 pm

username: ThatPinkThing
prompt 14
prompt:
Aiden!
    Aiden's childhood was pretty good. His sisters teased him like many siblings, and his mom (single) worked a lot, but he could tell she loved him very much. They lived in a small-ish house, afforded with government help and his oldest sister working too. His family always encouraged him to follow his heart, and they often worked together to make fun little family movies that Aiden had big ideas for. He keeps the tapes on his shelf of honors still <3
Astrid~
    Astrid had a very 'normal' childhood. She experimented with sports and other activities before deciding that she liked relaxed activities best as her free time activities. She had the occasional bike spill and a couple trips to the hospital, but she figures all kids break bones at least once.
Max Oliver <3
    He was one rambunctious child! He was always falling out of trees and making messes and getting in trouble at school for not paying attention. His parents spoiled him a little and let him learn lessons the hard way by giving him a lot of freedom. Though Max respects his parents to the max for putting up with him, he also considers them friends now.
x
x
x
x

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

you can call me Kels or Pink - she/her - adult

my kalons
🏡 toyhou.se🏡
✏️ commissions✏️

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ThatPinkThing

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby carpe » Fri Dec 15, 2017 9:00 pm

username: pangurbanka
      prompt# 14
      prompt:

Lynn grew up in a nice small family of three people. Dad was her best friend, he spent a lot of time with his daughter. He helped her to understand theater, so she always dreamt of being an actress. But unfortunately father died when Lynn was in a middle school. It was hard for both Lynn and her mother, but his death encouraged Lynn to follow her dreams and start working at the theater in the high school. She know dad always wanted to see her happy so she's doing it, hoping one day she will make mom and dad proud.
      carpe • discord @notcarpe
      any pronouns • entj • lie • seer of doom
      aquarius sun • gemini moon • scorpio rising
      my kalons | userpic by me
carpe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby khvoxtic » Fri Dec 15, 2017 11:51 pm

username: KingKaigy
Prompt #14
Prompt:

Dakota
Dakota had a lonely childhood, their family lived in an apartment, they were hardly ever home. School wasn't much better either, they were too shy to talk with anyone so spent most of their lunches alone. They didn't mind too much, but still. Thinking back on it they're glad they grew out of that phase. The shy awkward phase.
Nyx
Nyx had a good childhood, it was filled with friends and playing and having a good time. He had a good friendship because his ears weren't sensitive and his parents were still happy with one another. He could relax and take his time. There was no rush or panic or distress. It was calming and he enjoyed it... he still enjoys it. The memory of it after all.
Jacomina
Jacomina had an amazing childhood that developed her into the person she is today. Her parents were always very supportive and give her the necessary thing that she needed to grow her passions and spark creativity. The whole dynamic was positive and she couldn't imagine it any other way.
Skye
Skye's childhood could be considered inconsistent. He moved a lot, his mother was in and out of the house at random with no confirmed date of when she would be getting home, his father was very quick to change his attitudes, one minute he'd be fine and a minute later, stressed over dinner. However, Skye understood. He understood all the change and the inconsistency... And he stopped minding once he got a bit older.
khvoxtic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mango marmalade,, » Sat Dec 16, 2017 1:06 am

all prompts are valid and will be added to the spreadsheet!
prompt 14 is now closed.
mango marmalade,,

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Anza » Sat Dec 16, 2017 6:06 am

username: Anza
    prompt 15 if your kalon committed a crime, what would it be?
    prompt:
    Zia Lynch - Pirating music??? At the most...but she has too pure of a heart for even that
    Lenny Lynch - Hacking into all those banks which he does on a regularly basis anyway
    Nelson Blakely - Probably killed someone but nobody is going to find the bodies...
    Solitaire Pitch - Cheating at cards (card counting) & fixing the lottery
    Orube Hoho - Nowdays she wouldn't do anything illegal or something even frowned upon but back when she was younger she would lie, steal, cheat, assassinate...anything she was paid to do really.
    Samantha Rain - Horse thievery & trespassing on private property
    Terry Kingsford - Shoplifting; but only if it was a do or die situation. Terry would never.
    Ruby Doherty & Kress Doherty - These two cheat, steal, and kill and don't miss a wink of sleep at night. Well Ruby does a little but Kress is to unstable to care
costal cowgirl / law student / CS member since 2012
01/2022 UPDATE ---> I've chosen to leave the character community however,
I am keeping my closed species adopts as they mean quite a lot to me
I'm here now mostly for events
✮ ✮ ✮
Anza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: unofficial kalon development event - prompts up!

Postby SilentMelody » Sat Dec 16, 2017 7:02 am

username: silentmelody || prompt15 || prompt: if your kalon committed a crime, what would it be?

noelani: stealing pastries or other sweets, just like she did when she was a child (even though she's a baker now).

ròuzhì: she wouldn't ever commit a crime and wouldn't even think about it either -- crime to her is unspeakable.

amoretta: she's just a little angel, but she's had many thoughts of stealing books from the library..."oh, don't mind me, miss. i totally checked these books out."

saffron: he's actually stolen some saffron crocus seeds before. saffron would do anything for some saffron flowers.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes