Bear Run Fanclub V.5

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5 **NEW POLL**

Postby sprig » Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:10 am

I've been getting a lot of complaints from people about there not being enough adopts, and how I'm not doing any "community building" stuff. So, I would like to know your opinions on the new poll! This event will begin on between August and September, which is sooner than I was wanting to do and event but hopefully it will help get some new members into the community. <3
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Half Tree » Fri Jul 14, 2017 3:07 am

Opening my last breeding round everyone may enter. This is not fcfs. c:
    Forms not titled correctly will not be considered.
    I'll still be taking forms until all 3 spots have been filled. This post will be striked out when I'm closed. ^^

Don't foget when sending in breedings that the stable pages have all of the needed information.
    viewtopic.php?f=58&t=2609385&p=83196255#p110033394

1] Chellerd
    2] Spottedleaf.
    3] Tendency

Titled: Breeding
    Code: Select all
    Parent 1:
    Stable 1:
    Permission 1:
    Parent 2: 
    Stable 2:
    Permission 2:
    Comments?: (can be: coloured lines/black, foal version/adult, suggested eye colours, or vouchers)
Last edited by Half Tree on Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:09 am, edited 3 times in total.
════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

....................................................INFP - she/her - critical role fan

...........................................................kalons - tolters - collies
...........Image

════════════════════════════◈════════════════════════════

Half Tree

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mango30 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 4:34 am

Ooh, all the options in the poll are all so cool! It was kinda hard to choose!
Hello! I'm Mango30, but I'm usually just called Mango, Puff or River. Really any of those are fine with me! I am a girl and would prefer the pronouns she/her. I ride horses, English style, and I love drawing and anything with horses! I'm completely obsessed horse adopts on here, so please feel free to tell me about any! I watch anime, Transformers Prime, RiD and a little TFA. The animes I watch are Attack on Titan, Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood, Death Note, Ouran High Host Club, Soul Eater, Fate Apocrypha, and the Seven Deadly Sins. I'm getting into Supernatural, Merlin, and some other shows like The Dragon Prince. This is just some basic information about me, so PM me if you ever want to talk! I'm free pretty much all the time! I don't bite!

Note: I tend to get a little awkward or anxious, which leads me to ask lots of questions. I'm sorry about that, I just tend to doubt myself sometimes!

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Mango30

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iBrevity » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:25 am

hey guys !!!
so I am amazingly far behind on my slots. I don't have it properly documented what I've given who; so please please PM me if you have a slot from one of my tolts! in the meantime, consider any previous slots given void (unless you contact me, of course, in which case I'll give you the slot again).

I have a lot of older breeding quotes that I'm going to be going through and messaging people about, but for now I'd like to find a couple more c:
I am specifically looking for;
-birdcatcher spots
-pintaloosa

I'm not super picky with base coats tbh. please PM me if you have slots open and would like to figure out some sort of trade! c:

[art by Baylin]

brev [she/her]

kalon moderator
approvals are -- closed
iBrevity

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Venatici » Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:49 pm

howdy all ^^ figured I'd hop on in here.

I haven't been in bear run for quite some time and I don't think anyone will remember me as I do not own any tolters anymore, but that's okay :" > I'm crim/dep, formerly known as crimsoned / crimoodle / mircer / mercer!

a dear friend of mine has introduced me to the species so I'm looking to get involved again, and hopefully be able to actually learn the horse genetics this time around haha! we'll see how well that goes, but in the mean time I'll be lurking around the adopts until I find a babe I connect with. I'm incredibly late, but glad to see the species back and running again too with great staff!

anywho thats all for the time being, just wanted to hop in here so I could kinda mark / somewhat re-introduce myself!

--
      hmm I was tryin to do replies but there don't seem like much to really respond to, so hopefully in time I'll be sooner and not wait a whole day of no one posting before doing something :" >
Venatici

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby sprig » Sun Jul 16, 2017 3:19 am

Opening up a breeding round for those with 0-5 0-10 Tolters!
    If you have 0 Tolters and need slots to get your first, PM me and I'll get you some slots to use from my bebes ;u;

PM me this form with the title "Breeding"
    I'll do as many as I can, but not FCFS. <3

Code: Select all
    [b]Username:[/b]

[b]Parent 1:[/b] (Link to adoption page)
    [b]Permission:[/b] (if applicable)

[b]Parent 2:[/b] (Link to adoption page)
    [b]Permission:[/b] (if applicable)

[b]Halter Color:[/b]
    [b]Item Vouchers:[/b] (Leave blank if none)

---------------------

Also, in regard to the poll! It looks like the majority of people want another Tolter Taming event! This will definitely be done at some point. (With changes from last time)
    The second most popular was a foaling event! I really want to this one too, so we'll look into doing that in future.
Last edited by sprig on Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SkyWishes21 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:08 am

To go along with vin's offer, if you have 0-5 tolts and are interested in some slots, I'd be willing to share some! Just hit me up <3
planet || whatever pronouns man || hi im back ig. what's up
SkyWishes21

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Albino_ » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:28 am

along with them I have some slots I can give out! to people with 0-5 tolters! I even have a floof tolt who has all of her slots out of Scur and Dunsel! and I have a couple chims also! just hit me up if you have 0-5 totlers!

edit: I will only be giving out 2 floof slots c:
Albino_

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Re: Bear Run Fanclub V.5

Postby iStarz & Everly » Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:42 am

Hey guys, im looking for some barn name suggestions for this guy.

ÇwÇ Sketching Out Songs '????'

Im looking for an 80's-ish rocker/music type name to go with that awesome hair. Any ideas?

I have tried these and they dont quite work;
Jovi
Billy Joel (I was just going to call him Joel, but I dont feel like it quite fits)
Elvis (Elvis was more late 50's through the 60's, but he had that hair style, it still doesnt really fit this guy)
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me