Kalon Readoptions

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Kalon Readoptions

Postby Motivational Lizard » Thu Feb 01, 2018 4:43 am

Username: Jolteon,
Name: Luciole
Where do they dream of visiting?: (1000 words max OR one art piece)
2 extras: (500 words per extra or one art piece per extra)
Orange

res
Motivational Lizard

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby boodles » Sat Feb 03, 2018 4:54 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
Username: boodles
Name: Lucian

X
X
X

What do they dream about?:

The alarm buzzed repeatedly. *beep beep beep* Lucian groggily reached for it, pressing the snooze button again. He groaned in annoyance, why couldn't everyone just leave him alone? It was a Saturday after all. Just as he was about to enter the clutches of sleep once more the alarm sounded again. He whined as he sat up, shutting it off for good this time. He let out a gaping yawn and then stood up, stretching his limbs and back as he went. He wrinkled his nose, coffee? Mmmmm. He made his way out of his bedroom toward the aroma of life. There he was greeted by a grand number of people. A chef, "What would you like for breakfast Lucian?" A butler, "Morning paper, sir?" His band mates, each digging into their breakfasts, "Morning Lucian." And lastly, his agent, "Okay guys, tonight we play in California. The plane is loaded and ready when ever you fellas are, and we must be onboard by noon at the latest."
Lucian took a seat at the table and gestured for coffee, "Waffles please, and no paper, I can't bear to read about our fame any long!" he said jokingly, taking the paper from the butlers hand. "Miami, you've been sweet, but Cali will be even better." he said with a huge grin.
It was nearly noon when the band was making their way onto the jet, each member taking their preferred seat. Lucian, who played bass sat next to the drummer Ronnie. "If only my family could see me now." Ronnie nodded in agreement. "I bet they do see, we're all over the news!" Lucian grinned and buckled his belt. prepare for take off. We will arrive in California in 4 hours.
As the plane touched down, Lucian was the first one ready to get off it and start the adventure. "Not so fast," his manager seemed to appear from nowhere, "we have a schedule to keep." He passed out timelines to each bad member. Lucian huffed in disappointment, "Rehearsal, costume, Sound Check, Meet and Greets, Concert.... Where is the time for sight seeing?" The manager waged a finger, "Tomorrow. We are in Cali for three days. You can sight see when you are NOT supposed to be somewhere else." Lucian let out another exaggerated sight and took the schedule, "Fine."
Time seemed to fly through the afternoon, people bustling about making sure everything was in order. As 7:00 approached he was so eager to get on stage he was practically vibrating. He could hear the crowd chanting, and fumbled with his bass. I am a musician. I am fearless. I am Lucian. He recited his mantra again as he was led out onto stage and introduced with his bandmates. He lifted his bass over his head and let out a shout, "Whooooo!" As the drummer counted them in, One Two Three Four, Lucian heard the distant beeps of an alarm clock. *Beep Beep Beep Beep* He groggily sat up and rubbed his eyes, It was only a dream.

Extras:
    Aspirations:
Text Text
    Personality:
Text Text
Peach
ImageImageImageImageImage

Currently obsessed with FR and making trades between here and there.
https://www1.flightrising.com/clan-profile/599233

Canadian || She/Her || Adult || University || Vet School
♡ Animals || ♡ Music || ♡ Crime Dramas || ♡ Photography

Dream Pet: UR Tiger Dog
CS Goal: One of Every Pet (Only 40 left!)
Currently Hunting For: Missing Warrior Cats & 2012 UR Cookie

<< P.S. Those are my puppers!
boodles

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby The One & Only Vapor » Tue Feb 06, 2018 7:26 am

username:
the one & only vapor
name:
yaldabaoth; has earned himself the nickname of "denizen" from friends
what does he dream about?:
he sees the shapes in the sky. he doesn't know what they mean, but he's afraid of them; all checkered skies and bloodstained battlefields.

he dreams of golden castles and violet towers, walls covered in indecipherable writing, his sibling sleeping alone. he sees planets, moons, entire universes being born and destroyed in an endless cycle of the regeneration of existence.

he sees a deep fuschia bed, empty but stained with blood that he inexplicably knows is his own.

when he dreams, he walks on golden staircases, surrounded by carapaces. he looks up to the sky, a strange blank empty sky with clouds that show him the future. he doesn't know anything about it. everyting he sees, without fail, has either happened or will happen. he watches the moon eclipse the sun and the clouds come alive with a hundred thousand pictures.

when he dreams, he sees his own room, in one singular brilliant hue of purple. he sees his sibling sleeping in their own purple room on a purple planet, far away, eyes closed. he sees the writing on the walls, but he doesn't know what it means. he sees the great blue planet like the sun of his dreamuniverse, emanating light and life and power that holds an inexplicable allure. he feels its tug even when he lives in the waking world.

when he sleeps, he dreams. he dreams of lumae gardening, a soft gentle smile aimed at him, just for him, proud of him. he can see his own paws patting down the dirt. he dreams of seeker leaving, off on another adventure, over the garden walls, as it were. sometimes his sibling tags along. he stays at home, but he and his father always touch their tails together, briefly, entwining them in a show of love, connecting the two identical shines in hues of royal pink and purple.

he sees an impossible battle, his dreamvisiting carapacians dying, he sees infinite blue sky and white clouds that look too close to be real. he sees their blood and its terrible and he wants to look away but he can never wake up. he can never avoid what the clouds are trying to tell him.

he dreams about a planet whose name he doesn't know. he dreams about a world that will never be his, but could've been, in another universe.

yaldabaoth dreams about a lot of things.

when he wakes up, he has the feeling it is going to be a long day.

(415 words)

extra one: classpect and explanation

xxx

Peach

oh that little boy is so so lovely <3
Last edited by The One & Only Vapor on Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:56 am, edited 3 times in total.
hello there! i'm the...

...one & only vapor.

check out my art shop!! [click words or dragon]

they/them pronouns please

nontheist • pro-choice • LGBTQA+ rights • INFJ • feminist
agender • pansexual

ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage

The One & Only Vapor

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LazzyTheLapis » Sat Feb 10, 2018 11:17 am

Username: BubbleCat
Name: Froxy
What's their dream job?: Froxy dreams to be a wildlife conservationist.
2 extras: I do not know what to put here?
Apple

Username: BubbleCat
Name: Kin-Sane
What're they afraid of?: Kin-Sane is afraid of being calm.
2 extras: Sadly, I still do not know what to put here??
Grape

I'm a nonowner at the moment... But I've asked an artist for 2, I don't really know what I'm doing, but I'd love to use Kalons on my Deviantart! :3
LazzyTheLapis

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sat Feb 17, 2018 7:01 am

this ends in five days!! if an extension is needed feel free to pm for one

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby master of spaz » Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:41 pm

Username:
master of spaz

Name:
Athiem Ronsloe

Where do they dream of visiting?:

O' Florence, as the old songs were sung. The home of wealthy lords, and the tapestry of art and architecture, its beauty. Although I have only even known the dirty stables of the rural lands, Florence, many days travel away, will always be where I belong. I yearn to see it's metropolis. I can sing, and I can dance of Italy, but I will only know it once I see it with my own eyes. Oh, behold Florence, where my dreams lie.

I, Athiem, am lucky enough not to be subject to some feudal lord, but to traverse for then my master would never let me leave, and I'd only hope that one day, I will be able to escape this place in which I am bound. Though alone, I also don't have the means to support a trip there. My payment, though plenty, bounds me in a different way than a master.

A knight is to serve and love his country, but I feel no loyalty nor patriotism to my homeland, bound by neither blood or heart. My sense of wonder and discovery overcomes the strong will o' my kinsmen. No, I feign neither regalness, nor courage. I am too whimsical for that.

I do not want to do simply leave, but I do not want to stay. I am peace-loving, and art-rendering, and I paint with fine oils, not blood. No, never blood.

I want to see good Florence,

and all it's treasures, and undo
the armour and unfasten
my title and roam.
I want to sing and dance merrily like
the good men there, and drink only the
finest ale made from only Italian crop,

and to rest my sword above the hearth.

I dream of a vast land of tall buildings. And how I'd rejoice to see the men of fine arts, and sample a paint brush of my own, for then, finally, would I be able to persuade the yearn to dissolve into bliss. I want to paint, and I want to write and discover myself. Florence, and then Verona, and then Naples as well. I went to be felled in Italy, and born in Italy, but it is too later for the latter.

Alas, a trip like such is unthinkable.

Many men of these lands never even
wander from the street in which
they'd been born and raised.
But perhaps one day, I will see Florence.
I will see its glory, and then I will tire,
to see the rest of its beauty. I
will see the city and its gregarious splendor,
and then I will venture far into her green
woodlands. And there I will lay, a dutiless
boy, as I have always dreamed,
and perhaps read a little tale by a
little Italian man, about a little Italian man,
and I'll I sit by a soft, feather pillow,
underneath a great oak tree
, and I will read.
And I will read some more.

Orange
Last edited by master of spaz on Tue Feb 27, 2018 3:08 pm, edited 7 times in total.
announcements:
light off

tRaPpEdBiRd wrote:you truly are:
Spazzy
as in:
spectacular
you got spunk
your full of spaz! (good type!)
master of spaz

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby mal du pays » Sun Feb 18, 2018 10:49 am

extended to the 27th uvu

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

(The figure opens its mouth...)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Michael (Mal) - He/they/it - adult
the world's most normal petscop enjoyer
I like Deltarune, drawing, warrior cats, and sonic the hedgehog.
werm time

DeerKiri
click my magistream guys pease

Kalons - Storkies
My OCs - My Kalons - Storkies Archive - Stars Archive
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
(and speaks.)
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
mal du pays

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Mrs.Geektastic » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:28 am

Username: Annalisette
Name: icelynn
What do they dream about?: (1000 words max or 1 art piece) icelynn dreams of the stars. She dreams about flying through the night sky along the stars, going from one star to the other trying to discover new things about each star. She believes each star has its own story. Each story the stars gives away is a secret closer to discovering where she feels she is supposed to be heading to. Destiny is waiting in the stars and she shall follow the path the stars lead her.
2 extras: (500 words per extra or 1 art piece per extra)
Peach
Last edited by Mrs.Geektastic on Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:51 am, edited 1 time in total.

[b]I am a holibomber!
I have gifted 100 people.
I have received 24 gifts.
I have nuked 30 people.
I have received 4 nukes.
I have won __ gift wars.
I have lost __ gift wars.[/b
Mrs.Geektastic

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery