| | RVEC Showing Thread | |

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: | | RVEC Showing Thread | |

Postby caf. » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:26 pm

@BlurryRoses - as hunters did not run last cycle, there's no need to re-enter Magic's Worth. you're welcome to refund yourself 100c for Magic's Worth's entry fee!

@iStarz - i'm assuming you intend for all these entries to be schooling show entries, since those are the entry fees you notated. in the future, if you could denote "schooling show registration" at the top of your schooling show forms, it'd help me greatly to prevent confusion between schooling and regional shows. much thanks!
caf - they/them - bi
equestrian - vocalist - student

mostly i hang around here for
RVEC nowadays, though i
roleplay on occasion. chat
with me about horses, music,
math, science, or...anything!
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby SydneyandStorm » Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:43 pm

Regional show forms have been added to the front page ^^
SydneyandStorm

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:59 pm

(@iStarz - don't worry about it! just trying to keep things organized is all, i really appreciate your cooperation and participation)

The jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 86.88 seconds and 2.9 penalties, is Midnight Hills' Art of the Wind.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 83.44 seconds and 16 penalties, is Midnight Hills' A Story of Hope.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 93.05 seconds and 21.1 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Lyric Breeze.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 94.97 seconds and 23 penalties, is Crestwood Estate's CE Rivers In The Night.

The cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 11:27, is Midnight Hills' La Paso Fiesta.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 11:54, is Cavallo Stables' The Winter Sea.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 12:10, is Midnight Hills' GentleGalantis.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:19, is Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:42 and 8.8 penalties, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.
In sixth place, with a time of 12:48 and 11.02 penalties, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Making Headlines.

Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' Malachy Ossian was eliminated after taking too many refusals on-course.

The dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 69.561, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Saturn VII.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 67.376, is Midnight Hills' A Lil' Bit o' Focus.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 64.966, is Coldwater Creek's Perpetuum Jazzile.

The three-day-eventing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 66.09, is Midnight Hills' Meadows Archer.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 74.49, is Cavallo Stables' Sticks and Stones.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables' Lunar Exploration was eliminated after taking too many refusals on the cross-country course.

The western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 72.00, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Zig and Zag.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 65.35, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Poseidon's Gift.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 62.91, is Cavallo Stables' Fool's Gold.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 60.67, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 59.96, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Abyss of Day.
In sixth place, with a score of 59.77, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible.

The reining results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 66.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Pride's Redemption.
Cavallo Stables' Smoke Inhalation and Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Rise to the Occasion tied for second, earning 700c with a score of 66.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 63, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Little Toy Guns.
Cavallo Stables' Gøta and Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride tied for fifth, earning 150c with a score of 62.
In seventh place, with a score of 58.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ In The Woods.

The barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 16.094 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's The Flip Side.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 18.493 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 19.643 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' Orchard Rush.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 19.969 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Double Counting.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 21.170 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Meadows Archer.
In sixth place, with a time of 21.801 seconds, is Cavallo Stables' Gøta.
In seventh place, with a time of 21.917 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Sounds of the Forest.
In eighth place, with a time of 22.165 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Lookin' at Lee.
In ninth place, with a time of 22.656 seconds, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Beyond Counting.
In tenth place, with a time of 23.031 seconds, is Midnight Hills' Riding Through London.

Unfortunately, Midnight Hills' Order of the Creed fell during the competition and was disqualified. Luckily, he was unhurt.

The working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 135, is Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes.
In second place, earning 950c with a score of 130.5, is Cavallo Stables' Hi Flyer.
In third place, earning 750c with a score of 129.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 122.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance.
In fifth place, earning 250c with a score of 112.5, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun.
In sixth place, with a score of 111, is Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Hope You Remember Me.

Unfortunately, Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Perpetually Counting bolted uncontrollably during the reining phase and was dismissed.

The following horses qualified for regionals this round:

Midnight Hills' Art of the Wind qualified for regional jumpers competitions.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Saturn VII qualified for regional dressage competitions.
Midnight Hills' Meadows Archer qualified for regional three-day-eventing competitions.
Coldwater Creek's ÇwÇ Pride's Redemption qualified for regional reining competitions.
Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes qualified for regional working cow horse competitions.

Wow! A few scouts for invitationals worldwide were at this week's schooling shows! The following horses qualified.

Cavallo Stables' Bright Eyes qualified for the Salzburg Working Cow Horse Invitational with a score of 135.

Check here to see how your horse did and why! A few horses threw shoes this round; check here to see if you owe any vet fees.

Show entries now open 'til...around next weekend? This upcoming week is going to be hectic for me, so everyone has plenty of time to get their entries in! Good job, everyone <3.
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby iStarz & Everly » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:09 am

Schooling Show Registration

Username: iStarz
Barn: Coldwater Creek
Barn type: Breed-Specific, Stud/Breeding Barn for Tennessee Walkers

Barrel Racing:

Horse: ÇwÇ Double Counting 'Duo'
Class: adult
Show discipline: Barrel Racing

Horse: ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions 'Crixus'
Class: Adult

Horse: ÇwÇ Beyond Counting 'Callie'

Western Pleasure:

Horse: ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes 'Skiyelar'
Show discipline: Western Pleasure

Horse: ÇwÇ Abyss Of Day 'Dexter'

Horse: ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible 'Saros'

Horse: ÇwÇ Poseidon's Gift 'Abraxas'

Horse: ÇwÇ Zig and Zag 'Zygmunt'

Horse: ÇwÇ Unforgettable 'Belle'

Reining:

Horse: ÇwÇ Pride's Redemption 'Redem'
Class: green
Show discipline: Reining

Horse: ÇwÇ In The Woods 'Tikki'

Horse: ÇwÇ Little Toy Guns 'Gunner'

Horse: ÇwÇ Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride 'Riptide'

Horse: ÇwÇ Rise To The Occasion 'Templar'

Working Cow Horse:

Horse: ÇwÇ Perpetually Counting 'Penny'
Show discipline: Working Cow Horse

Horse: ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance 'Jax'

Horse: ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties 'Devon'
Class:

Horse: ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun 'Ollie'

Horse: ÇwÇ Hope You Remember Me 'Thorin'

Other:

Horse: ÇwÇ Making Headlines 'Rumor'
Show discipline: Cross Country

Horse: ÇwÇ Everbreeze 'Breeze'
Show discipline: Cross Country

Horse: ÇwÇ Saturn VII 'Hyperion'
Show discipline: Dressage

Futurity Registration

Username: iStarz & Everly
Barn: Coldwater Creek

Horse: ÇwÇ Distant Hurricane 'Hailey'
Class: futurity
Show discipline: western Pleasure

Horse: ÇwÇ Dun In The Woods 'Cypress'
Show discipline: reining

Horse: ÇwÇ Distant Memories 'Merle'
Show discipline: cutting

Total Reining: 3 x 100c = 300c
Total Western Pleasure = 6 x 100c = 600c
Total Barrels = 5 x 100c = 500c
Total WCH = 5 x 150c = 750c
Total Dressage: 1 x 100c = 100c
Total Cross-Country: 2 x 100c = 200c

Total Futurity: 3 x 500 = 1500c

Complete Total: 3950c
Bank account: Bank
Last edited by iStarz & Everly on Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
iStarz & Everly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Tue Aug 21, 2018 6:25 am

Perpetuum Jazzile was not entered due to a conflict of ownership.
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Esforza » Tue Aug 21, 2018 7:41 am

Schooling Show Registration

Username: Esforza
Barn: Dark Side Stables
Horse: DSS Night Chronicles | Night
Show discipline: Dressage
Bank account: here ^^
Esforza

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby razzberry » Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:03 pm

trotters

"she wears her scars like her best attire. "

razz - she/her - pisces - ©

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

hi! feel free to call me razz if you'd like! i'm a dog mom
    of three and currently work in a vet clinic. i love animals,
    the outdoors, music and reptiles [dinos especially] and am
    a jurassic park diehard. if you ever want to chat my pm's
    are always open!
razzberry

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:08 pm

sorry to everyone that hasn't submitted yet, but I've gotta close these a bit early, my weekend just got a lot busier and i need tomorrow to be able to work up and publish results! they'll be up soon!
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby caf. » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:35 pm

The jumpers results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 77.87 seconds and 0 penalties, is Cardinal Crest’s CC Ghoulish Graverobber.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 96.97 seconds and 37 penalties, is Crestwood Estate’s CE Rivers in the Night.

Unfortunately, Crestwood Estate’s Lyric Breeze was disqualified for too having too many refusals at the same fence.

The cross-country results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 12:09 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables’ The Winter Sea.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 12:18 and 0 penalties, is Cavallo Stables’ The Flip Side.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 12:44 and 9.6 penalties, is Cavallo Stables’ Sticks and Stones.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 12:49 and 11.42 penalties, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Making Headlines.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 12:51 and 12.308 penalties, is Cardinal Crest’s CC Shamrock Shake.
In sixth place, with a time of 13:00 and 16.012 penalties, is Cardinal Crest’s CC Creatures of the Night.

Unfortunately Cavallo Stables’ Lunar Exploration was disqualified for having too many refusals at the same fence.
Unfortunately, Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Everbreeze went off-course and was disqualified.

The dressage results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 72.684, is Cavallo Stables’ Midnight Drift.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 72.649, is Dark Side Stables’ DSS Night Chronicles.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 69.439, is Crestwood Estate’s CE Cutting Edge.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 65.211, is Cardinal Crest’s CC Cyanide Lore.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 62.561, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Saturn VII.

The western pleasure results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 71.35, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Poseidon’s Gift.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 70, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Zig and Zag.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 66.96, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Abyss of Day.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 66.77, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Unforgettable.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 61.91, is Cavallo Stables’ Fool’s Gold.
In sixth place, with a score of 59.67, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Distant Skiyes.
In seventh place, with a score of 57.77, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Astronomically Possible.

The reining results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a score of 73, is Cavallo Stables’ Smoke Inhalation.
In second place, earning 700c with a score of 66.5, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Pride’s Redemption.
In third place, earning 500c with a score of 65, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Little Toy Guns.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a score of 64, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Hawaiian Rollercoaster Ride.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a score of 60.5, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ In The Woods.

Unfortunately, Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Rise To The Occasion was rushed to the vet hospital with an injury and was thus unable to compete.

The barrel racing results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,000c with a time of 19.369 seconds, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Double Counting.
In second place, earning 700c with a time of 19.95 seconds, is Cavallo Stables’ Angel From Montgomery.
In third place, earning 500c with a time of 20.193, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Doubled Conditions.
In fourth place, earning 300c with a time of 20.770, is Cavallo Stables’ Mover ‘n Shaker.
In fifth place, earning 150c with a time of 22.956, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Beyond Counting.

Unfortunately, Cavallo Stables’ Orchard Rush fell ill and was unable to compete.

The working cow horse results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 1,250c with a score of 132.5, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Perpetual Distance.
Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Switching Loyalties and Cavallo Stables’ Hi Flyer tied for second place, earning 950c with a score of 129.5.
In fourth place, earning 550c with a score of 129, is Cavallo Stables’ Bright Eyes.
In fifth place, earning 250c with a score of 118, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Perpetual Counting.
In sixth place, with a score of 116.5, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Not To Be Outdun.
In seventh place, with a score of 115, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Hope You Remember Me.
In eighth place, with a score of 112.5, is Cavallo Stables’ Free-Ramblin’ Man.

The futurity results are in! Congratulations to the winners!

In first place, earning 15,000c with a score of 129.08%, is Cavallo Stables’ The Dead Sea.
In second place, earning 8,000c with a score of 111.69%, is Cavallo Stables’ U Can’t Fly Higher.
In third place earning 5,500c with a score of 105.68%, is Silver Ridge’s Rebel’s Pride.
In fourth place, earning 4,000c with a score of 101.98%, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Distant Memories.
In fifth place, earning 3,000c with a score of 97.13%, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Distant Hurricanes.
In sixth place, earning 2,000c with a score of 95.11, is Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Dun In The Woods.

The following horses qualified for regionals this round:

Cavallo Stables’ The Winter Sea qualified for regional cross-country competitions.
Cavallo Stables’ The Dead Sea qualified for regional cross-country competitions.
Cavallo Stables’ Midnight Drift qualified for regional dressage competitions.
Cavallo Stables’ Smoke Inhalation qualified for regional reining competitions.
Cavallo Stables’ U Can’t Fly Higher qualified for regional cutting competitions.

Wow! A few scouts for invitationals worldwide were at this week’s schooling shows! The following horses qualified.

Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Abyss of Day qualified for the Brussels Western Pleasure Invitational with a score of 66.96.
Coldwater Creek’s ÇwÇ Unforgettable qualified for the Brussels Western Pleasure Invitational with a score of 66.77.

Click here to see how your horse did and why! A few horses received vet bills this week; check here to see if yours was one of them.

Shows are now open through Friday, August 31st. Good luck!
Last edited by caf. on Wed Aug 29, 2018 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
caf - they/them - bi

RVEC nowadays, though i
caf.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery