kalon item giveaway! (winners on page 9)

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

choose wisely

orange juice ( +1 )
56%
apple juice
44%

Total votes : 99

Re: kalon item giveaway!

Postby SilentMelody » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:11 am

username: silentmelody
    the item i'd like: teeth edit
    positive message to at least one community member: kyar is a big sweetheart, and they're honestly extremely helpful. i also think karmel is amazing too! they're always on top of things, and they make sure to try to include every member of the kalon community.
mel | adult | she/her | bi

toyhouse - silentmelody
admin/staff for dcay on cs

RBT in ABA therapy for autism
B.S. in psychological sciences

low activity, but i still check my pms!
SilentMelody

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nebulavery » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:33 am

username: nebulavery
the item i'd like: glow edit item!
positive message to at least one community member:
    kydashing - you're such a genuine sweetheart; i love seeing your art around and the amount of effort and love you put into your characters! i'd know your adorable chibi style anywhere, your cute fluffy kiddos are the best
thank you for the giveaway, rnirai!

avery • they/them • artist
ImageImageImage
mostly inactive. yes, i still love my adopts.
nebulavery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby nebulavery » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:44 am

username: nebulavery
the item i'd like: standard edit item
    waterfront - we've never talked but i really admire the aesthetics you create for your kalons??? i love seeing you be so active with ruth, it's nice to see an unedited kalon get love + your art style is really cute too <3

avery • they/them • artist
ImageImageImage
mostly inactive. yes, i still love my adopts.
nebulavery

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Aey » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:45 am

username: Aey
the item i'd like: Standard edit
I'm going to mention Kyar here. I met them through a mateship of my first serious kalon, and they're such a sweetheart. Their constant positive, easygoing attitude is such a blessing! I enjoy watching them grow as an artist and I'm so proud of them.

username: Aey
the item i'd like: Glow edit
This spot is for high noon. We've never chatted, but they really inspire me with their determination and kindness. They always have time for whatever little problem someone has, and the way they turn out art consistently is something to be admired.
x
x

x
x
genderfluid / any pronouns
CLOSED for approvals
Imagemy kalons credits
ImageImageImage
Aey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby colambo » Fri Jul 28, 2017 5:56 am

username: s i r e n .
the item i'd like: glow edit item

@Dolly! im like.. wow,, im glad we started talking! i remember when we first did. u commented on my kit who i named cora n then u offered a crush for her.. then they grew up together & became mates. now cora has a mother in law named cora as well. its just so cute jdjfkkfj you're a great friend n a go-to for kalon relationships cuz they just always seem to work.. until i traded one of mine off. ;v; ur really cool for not trading as much as me.

@Aeryn is super nice 4 making free growths 4 people. i really love that one u made of victor!! it hasnt been approved yet bc im editing the expression and a few other things in a program thats hard for me to use. im not sure if i could have gotten it done without u tho o.o
people kept backing out of his growth but you did it really fast. thats awesome!
colambo

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Areater » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:04 am

username: areater
positive message to at least one community member: i know i'm really predictable but stoneleaf is just?? such a gift??? i'm so glad i met her and kalons are truly a different experience with her. whenever i see a partner comp i'm like "!!" b/c it's a chance to work with her and she's honestly the biggest pleasure to work with for a partner comp?? even when we don't win it's still a ton of fun (throwback to princess & the frog) and ,, yeah
also she takes such good care of her kalons like i can't even imagine having the patience to roleplay my kals b/c i'm lazy

also she told me about this and it made me so happy?? like she saw this and was like "oh areater will enjoy this" that's just ,,,, so nice ,,
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
x
x
┌───────────┐

hecking moo.
⇢ she/her ⇠
⇢ atheist ⇠
⇢ queer ⇠

└───────────┘
x
x
┌─────┐

└─────┘
┌─────────┐

Imagex

└─────────┘
Areater

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby yen. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:07 am

username: eonian
the item i'd like: glow edit
positive message to at least one community member: I want to thank all of the staff members that worked to run the summer event!! It was super fun and you could tell a lot of work was put into it. Specifically high noon, for running the prompts -- they were really creative, and allowed each user to take their own spin on the situation !

username: eonian
the item i'd like: tooth edit
positive message to at least one community member: rnirai !! I don't know you,, at all,,, haha// but ! you're super sweet for doing this giveaway, and I also absolutely adore your art.
千年孤單的星河

──yen • he/him

──kalons

──zzzz....

.是否還能掙脫
yen.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby jouska. » Fri Jul 28, 2017 7:48 am

username: hiraeth.
the item i'd like: standard edit item
positive message to at least one community member: @save seedcakes: they're super chill and always ready to hang or talk. they bought me a myo when I didn't own kalon of my own and they also did the same for several other people. :)

the item i'd like: teeth edit item
positive message to at least one community member: @wolfie: they're the bestest and that's pretty much all I need to say; no, but really, wolfie is super kind and always willing to offer advice or just talk. >.<

positive message to at least one community member: @midnightkitkat: they're super funny and easy to talk to; they're really kind and friendly and their art is flawless, utter perfection. <3
jouska.

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby rem sleep » Fri Jul 28, 2017 8:33 am

username: trollish
    the item i'd like: standard edit
    positive message to at least one community member: takura is a smooth dude... he got me involved in kalons and he's a rad individual-- fun to talk to, creative and open-minded, tak is a really neat person overall who has these bizarre, interesting ideas which turn into fun and dynamic characters. * v * I'm so glad my Eternity is with their Sinbad! They're a hilarious couple. u v u

the item i'd like: teeth edit
    positive message to at least one community member: akemi-chan is a beautiful sweetheart-- she's been through a ton of junk but she's always so willing to help others... it's really inspiring how kind she is despite her own troubles and hardships. I admire akemi-chan because they're just wonderful in everything they do-- her art is stunning, her designs are intricate and breath-taking, and just talking with her is relaxing. she's an honest to goodness angel who deserves a lot more praise than she gets.

the item i'd like: glow edit
    positive message to at least one community member: trash mammal is not trash whatsoever-- she's a friendly person who's willing to do growths for free and who always tries her best for community members. she's fun to talk to and her art is so absolutely precious!! mammal is a really loving person who has a lot to give to the world and honestly I don't see how anyone could hate her, she's just so good-natured and lovely. ; v ;

y'all are sweet as heck ily
♥ ♥ ♥
rem sleep - they / them
nocturnal artist, socially awkward
♥ ♥ ♥
umasstorkies
closed species bank
♥ ♥ ♥

rem sleep

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby néktar » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:06 am

username: néktar
    the item i'd like: glow item
    cicamicu - cica is super nice to talk to and really fun to head cannon with,, all their Kalons are lovely and interesting plus they make beautiful designssss aa
néktar

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me