Deerssert Re-Adoption [ v.3 ] [ round 1 open ]

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Deerssert Re-Adoption [ v.3 ] [ round 1 open ]

Postby sprig » Tue May 23, 2017 6:19 am

happysparrow wrote:Bloody Hannibal
Username:
happysparrow
Name:
Regan
Where did he get his suit?:
No one really knows where Regan got his suit other than the Deerssert himself... legend says that he stole it off of his last victim, yet then again, no one had ever truly proved he had victims to begin with. That, and Regan was somewhat of a mystery in and of himself. While most assumed he was some murderer, he was truly just an accountant. During the night he was a bartender, but that was the wildest his life ever got. In reality, Regan is very prim and proper, and extremely specific about his clothing and where it comes from. He gets it specially tailored from someone overseas, and all of his suits - including the one he wears most often - are one of a kind. It assures that he can't be copied and that he stands out in a crowd; however, he really is amused by the odd whispered legends about where exactly his suit actually comes from.

Congrats!

Zippo♥ wrote:Magenta King
Username: Zippo♥
Name: Sinclair
What is his hair routine to keep it so shiny and perfect?: it sounds odd but egg yolks aren't just for baking people! a simple whisk of one egg and some water and a massage into your hair and rinse. It leaves the hair extra soft and silky as long as you can handle the oddness of this hair mask. The yolks have a lipid material known to be used in many hair products already, it's like skipping steps.

Congrats to you as well!

Please be sure to mark their adoption page so that you don't lose them ;v;
sprig

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby happysparrow » Tue May 23, 2017 6:20 am

Oh, no way no way!!!! 0: My first Deerssert, and a dreamie at that ♡♡♡ Thank you so much!!!
happysparrow

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Skylion44 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:34 am

Purple Skeleton
Username: Skylion44
Name: Nightshade
Why does he wear an alligator skull?:
His face is scarred from a fire, he had found the scull in the prior months and decided to keep it. He is grateful he did because it hides is face perfectly (and looks cool).
Skylion44

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Guest » Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:02 pm

Purple Skeleton
Username: Kavu
Name: Idae
Why does he wear an alligator skull?: He wears the skull because he secretly is...
...self conscious about his acne.
it's awkward being an adult w/ acne. it makes you look wonky and kinda undesirable. what he doesn't know is that he's beautiful the way he is.
Also, aesthetically pleasing for that edgy spicy boi air he's givin' off. feisty.

Postby Carnations » Mon Sep 04, 2017 12:27 pm

Dark Princess
    Username: Oiau
    Name: Antoinette
    Story behind the flower on her tail:
    The flower had been given to her by a previous lover.
    She had received it before the lonesome night they had been forced to go separate ways due to lessening trust on her partner's part. It had surprised her when they did, as the thought of them going separate ways never crossed her mind, and due to the grief of the relationship, the flower had become the item on her tail.
Carnations

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Fri Dec 08, 2017 11:51 am

Purple Skeleton
Username: Queen Chrysalis
Name: Dante
Why does he wear an alligator skull?: The skull allows him to pretend he's seeing the world through another's eyes. To wonder about what an alligator might think or feel about everyday situations. Also it's a bit of fun to sometimes gently clack the jaws together pretending that the spirit of the alligator has returned to its skull and is trying to eat him.
Last edited by Queen Vivane on Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby IdiotAlligator » Sat Jan 06, 2018 3:58 pm

Expecto Patronum
Username: Limendime
Name: Simmer
Does she make friends easy, you know, since she looks like a ghost?: Simmer makes friends... well, let's just say it's complicated. She loves other creatures, talking, and is really cordial in general, but having a ghost appear out of nowhere with a humongous grin isn't exactly welcomed in today's culture. She does have two really close friends though; they've learned to expect the unexpected, much to the surprise of the others. When Simmer isn't scaring people away, she becomes best buds with their pets; they are a lot more accepting of her habits of suddenly appearing and fading away, especially since she usually brings snacks for them.
...Selene............................☆

IdiotAlligator

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Gadgetrocks » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:59 am

Expecto Patronum
Username: Gadgetrocks
Name: Alvina (One who rules the magic land)
Does she make friends easy, you know, since she looks like a ghost?:Not super easy... but its ok because she has a few close friends and is really shy anyway. Some others do want to be friends with her because her shimmering fur looks really cool and beautiful. She sticks with these friends mainly but is an amazing friend once you get to know her :). Her ghostlike abilities also can scare others away or attract them beacause of these powers. Her friends know not to force her to use these as she can get uncomfortable, she's kinda self conscious about being able to walk through walls when her friends can't.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐

Gadget/Tic Tac - he/they/she - adult

Just a little guy!! Very very into my OCs rn
Not super active

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┌────────────┐
coding art credit
link My Toyhouse
My DeviantArt

└────────────┘
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gadgetrocks

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby darkjellies » Thu May 31, 2018 12:39 pm

Mark
Last edited by darkjellies on Thu Nov 22, 2018 12:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.

...SEA OF STARS  ──
┌   ──   ──   ┘ ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
....Image
Hey, I'm Darkjellies,
If you need anyone to talk to,
my pms are always open.
Have a good day!

──────────────────────
.......||- Signature Credit -||....

 ──   ──
- -
──────────────────────
There's a thin line
separating weird and
beautiful and that
line is covered in jellyfish.
Jellyfish are survivors
of everything that
ever happened to
everyone else.

──────────────────────

..██████████

STRANGE AND DEEP

darkjellies

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Sylvexi » Sun Jun 24, 2018 7:42 am

Expecto Patronum
Username: SilverFoxfire
Name: Arietes (Latin for “deer”, since Harry Potter spells are usually derived from Latin words)
Does she make friends easy, you know, since she looks like a ghost?: Although she is very friendly, and always up for meeting new people, it’s quite hard to do so normally. Many are afraid of the unknown.... and ghosts are part of that. Even if Arietes is not one, people still mistake her for a ghost, which somewhat discourages her. However, not everyone gets scared; some are curious about her. And she happily talks with them and becomes their friends. She thinks it’s a good thing, though. The ones who don’t judge on outer appearance are sometimes the best friends.
x
Haha, you're trembling...
Is it the cold, or just cowardice?
Sylvexi

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me