Pixel Pups Fanclub

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Pixel Pups Fanclub

Postby northie » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:47 am

let’s brung back the blobs
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
The wind permeates ───────
────────────────────────────────
north/gee - isfx- ☼ ♎︎ | ☽ ♓︎ | ➚ ♓︎ - she/they
hi there! my name is north or gee ((:
feel free to trade me, I look at all trades!
big genshin and warrior cats fan!!
discord: nqrthie

© .......... both mind and

northie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:53 am

#bringbacktehblebs

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:29 pm

The blobs will return someday. probably April 1st

In other news, my sister (who watches me make pups and used to play CS) luckily stopped me from making a whole peep litter with differently colored peeps because I have a peep obsession that needs to be contained XD
Let me know if you guys actually want a multi-colored peep litter.......
My sister has told me not to ask this....
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
Former artist/moderator of Pixel Pups (you will be missed o7)
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:45 pm

that would be cool ah

mabye you could make peep items?

i have an idea for the event

we could do it like normal

but people could also hatch the eggs they find for a random store item or an event item

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:03 pm

BananaFofana wrote:that would be cool ah

but people could also hatch the eggs they find for a random store item or an event item

Oh boy now I'm tempted to do it....
Peep items exist already. Both the bunny and chick. An item that I would like to make is a smol hot cross bun :3

I like that idea of yours!!
Ooh, also another idea could be a design an Easter egg contest! Then the prize(s) could be pups or something else!! :3
Hello, I'm Easterrabbit2! I'm a mobile user. I've been a member since 2016! I don't log in as often anymore but I'll never miss an event, especially Easter :3
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Wed Feb 28, 2018 2:46 pm

Easterrabbit2 wrote:OKAY

So the next event is Easter correct? I am the "Easter Rabbit" correct? The Easter Rabbit gives eggs out in Easter right? I STARTED ON MY EASTER LITTER RIGHT?? Yes, Yes to all of that.

EGGY BOIS. COMING TO A PIXEL PUPS NEAR YOU 4- ? -18

Is it bad that I am sort of reusing my last year ideas and just making them look cooler and better on the new lines? NAH!!
I mean, there is another peep, but this time it's the chicken one, I'll be making another chocolate ish egg, and there's one that's white and is the "Easter Rabbit" again so...
Just not that weird blinking circle one...... never again....... I still think it's my worst pup ever made.... I mean I loved it and the idea I had but I wasn't skilled enough to execute it properly and it's a disaster in my mind...

Let me know if you guys have any egg suggestions because I actually don't celebrate or know much about Easter I mean, there is only so much Easter is associated with.... :3

YUS! I ALWAYS WELCOME LESS WORK FOR ME!
Haha, this litter sounds interesting! The blink pup, what were you going for when you got the idea?

KawaiiPanda58 wrote:Are you still able to buy old items for pups with the old lines? Just wondering cuz I wanted to bye something for Glitter and I can't really find any thing that also suits the new lines.

And could you make some different items to go with the new lines because there isn't to much that'll go on them.

If the new items were just revamped off of the old, you can use them on the new ones! Just check the old and new item log.
There are way more items to come via events. I haven't even finished remaking them all, so don't worry(?)! There may be new items to come to the store, but that depends whether the artists and I are busy or not.

Easterrabbit2 wrote:
BananaFofana wrote:that would be cool ah

Oh boy now I'm tempted to do it....
Peep items exist already. Both the bunny and chick. An item that I would like to make is a smol hot cross bun :3

I like that idea of yours!!
Ooh, also another idea could be a design an Easter egg contest! Then the prize(s) could be pups or something else!! :3

IIRC we've got egg items that you can open for stuffs c:
That's a cool idea! Good substitute for the scavenger hunt picture!
TO BE FOUND, ➵➵➵➵➵➵
═════════════════════════
pretty inactive but i'll be here occasionally
sporadic activity owo b
═════════════════════════════

Image ImageImage
IS THERE ENOUGH
Image▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
EVERYONE ?
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Easterrabbit2 » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:21 pm

Yas Easter egg contest!

2FrostyPaws wrote:
-snip-
Is it bad that I am sort of reusing my last year ideas and just making them look cooler and better on the new lines? NAH!!
I mean, there is another peep, but this time it's the chicken one, I'll be making another chocolate ish egg, and there's one that's white and is the "Easter Rabbit" again so...
Just not that weird blinking circle one...... never again....... I still think it's my worst pup ever made.... I mean I loved it and the idea I had but I wasn't skilled enough to execute it properly and it's a disaster in my mind...
-snip-

Haha, this litter sounds interesting! The blink pup, what were you going for when you got the idea?

Okay, so last year when I decided to do the litter as a Guest, I literally had never done any pixel art in my life or knew how to do things.... I think I noticed a pup somewhere that blinked and changed colors, so I wanted to do that, but, I thought it would be cool to have this little polka dot appear in different places, thus making it seem like it was flying across the egg, and then go across the pup version too. Except, y'know.... I didn't know how to do that, avoid making the dot go off the pup, or make the dot look cool...why did I do a double dot at the end of the pup's animation like omg what was I doing, and it ended up looking weirdly different from the rest of my litter so..... I failed... in my mind... I was so happy people actually liked it :'3

I MUST REDEEM MY PAST SELF BY REMAKING THAT PUP INTO A COOL, ACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF WHAT I WANTED!!! You'll see :3
If you don't know which pup I'm talking about, check pg.13 of the archive.
It's easy to find... blue egg... red dots... ahh
I drew my own pfp!!

Easterrabbit2

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby pupper.exe » Thu Mar 01, 2018 12:18 am

archive

BORING ALERT

but seriously your egg is giving me a seziure

pupper.exe

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby 2FrostyPaws » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:13 pm

Easterrabbit2 wrote:Yas Easter egg contest!

2FrostyPaws wrote:
-snip-
-snip-

Okay, so last year when I decided to do the litter as a Guest, I literally had never done any pixel art in my life or knew how to do things.... I think I noticed a pup somewhere that blinked and changed colors, so I wanted to do that, but, I thought it would be cool to have this little polka dot appear in different places, thus making it seem like it was flying across the egg, and then go across the pup version too. Except, y'know.... I didn't know how to do that, avoid making the dot go off the pup, or make the dot look cool...why did I do a double dot at the end of the pup's animation like omg what was I doing, and it ended up looking weirdly different from the rest of my litter so..... I failed... in my mind... I was so happy people actually liked it :'3

I MUST REDEEM MY PAST SELF BY REMAKING THAT PUP INTO A COOL, ACTUAL REPRESENTATION OF WHAT I WANTED!!! You'll see :3
If you don't know which pup I'm talking about, check pg.13 of the archive.
It's easy to find... blue egg... red dots... ahh

Oof, your past level of skill reminds me of me making the old line art too...
Yes! Hype for improvement and stuff :D I can't wait to compare the old and new PPs!
TO BE FOUND, ➵➵➵➵➵➵
═════════════════════════
pretty inactive but i'll be here occasionally
sporadic activity owo b
═════════════════════════════

Image ImageImage
IS THERE ENOUGH
Image▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
EVERYONE ?
2FrostyPaws

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby northie » Thu Mar 01, 2018 3:24 pm

maybe there should be a paint your own egg event where anyone can paint an egg with colours. Every two days, an egg is drawn and they get a custom based on the colours (but artist can add traits)
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
▌██
The wind permeates ───────
north/gee - isfx- ☼ ♎︎ | ☽ ♓︎ | ➚ ♓︎ - she/they
hi there! my name is north or gee ((:
feel free to trade me, I look at all trades!
big genshin and warrior cats fan!!
discord: nqrthie

© .......... both mind and

northie

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me