LOC Murder Mystery Game || OPEN

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Who is INNOCENT from our list of 2 suspects?

Poll ended at Mon Feb 19, 2018 9:58 am

Suspect 1
47%
Suspect 2
53%

Total votes : 15

Re: LOC Murder Mystery Game || OPEN

Postby Stonefly » Sun Feb 18, 2018 7:36 pm

]Username: stonefly
Time to find some clues!
▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

"I always feel like I am fighting, but I never know what"

▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪ ▪

-- ToyHouse -- Free art requests -- Commissions Open --
Stonefly | Adult | Semi Inactive

▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
▴|
▾|
Stonefly

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Queen Vivane » Sun Feb 18, 2018 8:04 pm

Username: Queen Chrysalis
Time to find some clues!
Friendly reminder, AI generated pictures are not art and are actively trained on works from artists who gave no permission for their creations to be used.
Note for trades and PM's, I leave my CS tab open almost all the time for easy access. I am online but I'm not actively looking at the tab <3
Yes my characters are not actively developed, I place all the blame on hyperfixations not lining up with them.
Please don't message me asking if I'm selling or trading Closed species characters. If I haven't said otherwise? The answer is no.
HuaLian and Wangxian my loves
What I'm owed
x2 Unique Lambicorns
Queen Vivane

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Nanorat » Sun Feb 18, 2018 9:10 pm

Username: Nanorat
Time to find some clues!
♥ hopelessly addicted to adoptables ♥
♥ My Adopted Babies (General Topic) ♥
On Lioden Im (#29080) Mad Hyena
Nanorat

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Penultima » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:14 am

Username: Penultima
Time to find some clues!

She/Her - Bi - Biologist - Artist - Nature-lover - Master's student - Progressive - Unitarian

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

^ stamps by Taxidea ^
Penultima

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby broken* » Mon Feb 19, 2018 3:27 am

Username: broken*
Time to find some clues!
--phoebe -- she/her -- pansexual--
broken*

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:43 am

stonefly
ImageImage
I couldn't believe these turn of events - one moment we are hunting for a murderer, the next Arknon's spirits are loose in the Oasis...this is so much worse than I thought. Your bravery though and your steadfast resolution will help us get to the bottom of this! For all you have done, take 30 tokens!

Queen Chrysallis
What bad luck...first the murder of an Oasis member and now this mess! - looks away after hearing another scream - quick take these 10 tokens and go find those spirits! We have no time to lose!

Nanorat
ImageImage
I couldn't believe these turn of events - one moment we are hunting for a murderer, the next Arknon's spirits are loose in the Oasis...this is so much worse than I thought. Your bravery though and your steadfast resolution will help us get to the bottom of this!For all you have done, take 30 tokens!

Penultima
ImageImage
I couldn't believe these turn of events - one moment we are hunting for a murderer, the next Arknon's spirits are loose in the Oasis...this is so much worse than I thought. Your bravery though and your steadfast resolution will help us get to the bottom of this! For all you have done, take 30 tokens!

broken*
A murder and now this, Arknon's spirits are roaming around in these tunnels looking for a way to the surface! Keep vigilant,
and take these 20 tokens! Maybe you can lure them in with something shiny....who knows anymore!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon Feb 19, 2018 8:30 am

DAY 4 IS CLOSED

With all the Chaos going on, Valkyrie still managed to narrow the suspect list to two...Two lions...two with opposing plights and no one to back their claims of innocence. However, Valkyrie cannot attest that either of these lions are particularly innocent. They both appear to be hiding something. So Valkyrie was determined to find out...

Coming up from the tunnels, leaving the two lions under lock and key and watchful eyes, she strode into the council chamber. the council had returned to their spots within the chambers center, all faces looking solemn . "Honorable councilors." Valkyrie said,
drawing closer. "The suspects have been reduced to just two, both of who's pleas of innocence don't add up. I just don't see a motive here....but there is also a piece of the puzzle missing."

Mitus's ears perked forward, unsure of what Valkyrie was proposing.
"Not only has there been a murder within your boarders....but there has also been an invasion of Arknon's shadow creatures...these dead spirits. Knowing how we all came into your lands I have to wonder...how did these things come to enter your lands? Especially when it is so well hidden...and so well guarded..." Valkyrie stated, pacing the room. "The pride came under watchful eyes and 20 of our own went missing before the time of the murder...we came here for aide, not to take over...and not to cause problems."
"What's your point?" One of the councillors piped up.
"My point is that your pride has stayed uninvolved for thousands of years, your a tight knit family who is wary of outsiders and who can blame you - however I have no doubt that this was an inside job by a set group of people in your home who don't want to be involved."
"-sabotage?"
"Yes exactly. - But this scheme is much too elaborate for one...I am not sure how the spirits arrived here...but I have a feeling the two suspects we have below may know the answers to these riddles."
Mitus nodded in agreement. "We will deal with the traitors amongst us properly...but who killed the guard? If you believe it is an inside job and has multiple lions involved...who was the killer and who brought in the spirits?"

"-We are about to find out."

VOTING FOR DAY 4 IS OPEN
Think upon all the clues again, read them close and pay attention....the fate of the Oasis and the Pride depends on it.

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby starry--knight » Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:16 pm

VOTING FOR DAY 4 IS CLOSED

A Murder....and the undead have rocked the core of the Oasis...and the hearts of those who bore witness. No one expected that a peaceful journey for aid would turn into mutiny and the pointless death of an Oasis guard. But the story does not end here.

Valkyrie, followed by the council made their way into the tunnels, weaving through the labyrinth carved of smooth stone and glistening lights. The group hurried along, guarded by multiple sentinels to ensure no spirits came to attack leaving them defenseless. "I cannot believe things have come to this-" Mitus muttered, a couple of the council grunting in agreeance. "It seems the war has made its way in at last."
    "Or perhaps it was merely brewing for too long...finally tipping over to reveal the darkness in us all." Valkyrie responded,
    offering Mitus a look of reassurance. "I know this is all foreign to you and your people - but like the rest of Lochren there is still much hurt to be mended. Let this open sore create a chance to properly heal the issue. It cannot be allowed to fester a moment longer." She stated, now drawing quiet as they approached the holding cell.

"Bring the two of them forth. I have finally determined the murderer...I just have a final question." Valkyrie said, her voice stern and firm. The two suspects were drawn forth from the cell, now standing in the light to bare witness to their councilors and their accusers. "If you are seriously thinking that either of us are responsible for her murder you're wrong! She was my friend...and him, she meant more to him than just..." The female suspect stated before her words trailed off.
    "If - YOU - think that this was an act of the pride than it is you who are mistaken." "-You came here to tear the Oasis apart with your war!" The female shrieked in defiance.
    "We came here in peace! -" Valkyrie rebuttled. "But I am not here to argue with you both...I have just one lingering question on my mind, and it's how those spirits got in here... if I can figure that part out than we have a motive." She stated, looking back at the councillors. "Mitus here professed that the guard who was murdered was guarding the Pride lions who went missing before the murder was discovered..." She began, "Both of those lions who were accused were deemed innocent so therefore the motive behind the pride committing such an act cannot be. Which means it had to of been lions who understood the tunnels, understood the guards rotations and understood what in fact they were guarding."
    "She was guarding the pride lions, but the other guard was not watching over anything, simply patrolling a certain route to make sure no one was wandering the tunnels without clearance.." Mitus said, offering up his thoughts. "Okay, but then what about Haldir? What was he guarding?" Valkyrie asked.
    Mitus sighed, shaking his mane which bubbled and split from the force. "He was guarding a sealed door. - essentially an access panel that allowed us to syphon water from the waterfalls and take the water back up into the Oasis. However that door has been sealed for almost a thousand years...." Mitus said. "Why was it sealed? If it allowed access to these Syphons they would require repairs?" Valkyrie pressed, noting that he was leaving something out.
    "We sealed the doors because of the ravine and the spirits that overrun it...At first we sent knights to kill them off, but there started to become so many that we had no choice but to seal the door to prevent the Oasis from being overrun...and keep Arknon from discovering this place." He said. Valkyrie's eyes filled with hope, the pieces coming together before her, she just needed the last bit of proof.
    "I need to see the door." She insisted, her gaze tearing into Mitus. "The pride has been nothing but cooperative with you, we want help and peace on Lochren. We have been forgiving of your mistrust before, please do not soil the good name that the Oasis holds because of pride..the time for that has passed."
    "This way"

Another journey down the tunnels brought them all to the segment of Haldir's rotation that hid the door. However the door was nowhere in sight. But just like the arches when they arrived here...not everything of the Oasis is what it seems. Taking a step forward Mitus disappeared behind what seemed to be a solid stone wall. Valkyrie popped her head in, seeing the outline of an archway, a long hall way with a rounded door, sealed tight at the end of the stretch. Her mouth stood agape but quickly shut as her understanding of these events came together.

"My thoughts were confirmed then - only someone who understood the tunnels and the cycles would be able to find this place. - So here's what I think happened. -

Our second suspect was the mastermind behind it all, no doubt fueled by a hatred for our war and after our arrival felt that if the pride could be blamed for murder, our pleas for help would go unanswered. She recruited a knight who shared in her perceptions and agreed to participate in the crime. So on the day of the murder, she appeared for her shift and perhaps entertained conversation with our victim as they passed by multiple times before deciding to strike her dead. They knew that the guard would not agree to helping their cause and they had to frame the pride for an act like this. So after killing the guard out of view of the pride lions she opened the door to their cell and told them to run, that something was lurking in the shadows and just killed a guard. In terror the Pride lions listened to her, roaming through the tunnels looking for an escape - some of which being attacked by Arknon's spirits in the process. Meanwhile our first suspect made his way here to the door, learning of its existence through his guard accomplice. He then snuck in and managed to open the doorway just enough to allow multiple spirits to get through into the Oasis tunnels. Once he had, he merely strolled through the tunnels, hoping to make his way to the surface unnoticed."

"Am I leaving anything out?" Valkyrie asked, now looking at the prisoners who had been brought along to the door. "Do you have anything to say for what you have done here?" Mitus asked them both, his voice filled with pain and anger. "You cannot prove we did anything! We are innocent!" The female insisted.

Then through the arch to reveal the tunnel where they all stood brought in a new figure - "I am the proof" A voice said. The look made by the two suspects said it all - they were to blame.

"She tried to murder me...I can swear by it." The victim said, her eyes gleaming with defiance.
    "-Then it is settled." Mitus said, "You both will pay for your crimes. For attempted murder, deceit, mutiny and betrayal to the Oasis and our ways I have no choice but to sentence you both to death."

"May your souls find forgiveness for you will not find it here."

The Victim is now up for raffle! May she find a good home - and a better life beyond this atrocity.
    Elements are Light & Poison

Code: Select all
    Username:
    [b]I want to enter this raffle![/b]

Raffle will close Feb 20th!

For those who guessed correctly on the Murderer you will receive the token amount you locked in with!
    For those who guessed but didn't get it right - however picked the accomplice you will win 1/2 of your locked in total amount!
Last edited by starry--knight on Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lions of the Cosmos

My Oekaki Gallery

My Lions (L.O.C.)

<-- art by Tealea on CS
Pixels by MechanicDrone
starry--knight

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery