Dandy Doggos - U(・ᴥ・)U || Artists and Staff

If you need to make more than one topic for your adoptables, you can put the extra topics in here. Please read stickies for more information

Re: Dandy Doggos - U(・ᴥ・)U || Artists and Staff

Postby ~Graceful Fox~ » Sun Apr 09, 2017 11:05 am

Hope you have a good vacation Shad ^^ I'm interested to see what you come up with when you return c: I have a question if I may ask. What happens to Doggos that are not adopted ? I see Easter is coming up and there are a handful of Irish Pups still waiting to be adopted. However, Of course they can't stay there forever I assume. Does the artist keep the remaining doggos or are they saved up for another event ? Perhaps for a next litter I'll think of something more interesting for people to adopt ^^

Also Hello there Lace ^^ Glad you're feeling better ~
ImageImageImage
~Graceful Fox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shad Lytlion » Sun Apr 09, 2017 3:31 pm

I have posts on the front page that I'm not actively using, so I can either move them there to a "pound" sort of post, or I can return the un-adopted Doggos back to you when Easter comes around.

And here's what I've been working on, it's nothing major, but it adds a nice touch to the Doggos, if you ask me.

Expressions:

Annoyed, excited, happy, overjoyed, and sad are what I'm currently calling them (in order), but I'm also thinking of more that could be made.
These wouldn't cost anything to be added to a Doggo, people could select one when asking for one to be made, or maybe they could be added to monthly Doggos (I think of Pixar's Inside Out when I say this, can you imagine a Doggo for each emotion? :p)

And then Weather:
(I'm still not good at re-sizing images lol)

Rainbow, rain, and sunshine.
There's a whole lot of potential here, I think.

And then one other little souvenir...
A "Mouse Hat" c:
ImageImageImage
Shad Lytlion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Graceful Fox~ » Mon Apr 10, 2017 12:25 pm

I personally love the overjoyed expression ^^ It's so cute ~ I can see the Inside Out theme. The only thing missing from that would be the Fear Trait. The weather ones kinda remind me of Care Bears for some reason. Especially the Rain Cloud, I think you did a really good job on them ^^ The mouse hat reminds me of those mickey ears from Disney World. I guess that's where you got the inspiration ? c;

If the doggos aren't picked by Easter I'd love to take the remaining with me if that's alright ^^ I'd place them in my trading rules with my other customs as a reminder of my first ever adoptables ^^ If other staff members are interested in them then I wouldn't mind if they took one c: It'd be an honor in fact. Though I'd love to keep at least this one if the Pups attract traffic. This one was my favorite <3 ( This is all after Easter )

Speaking of Easter. Are more bunny doggos still needed ? I remember I made two myself though I'm unsure how many Lace or Obitzs made. That's not including the ones you may have under your sleeve. Also do you have any more ideas or suggestions you'd like for Easter ? I wouldn't mind making one or two if you do have some ideas. I'll have a lot of time on my hands this coming week c:
ImageImageImage
~Graceful Fox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shad Lytlion » Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:55 am

I haven't made anything for Easter yet :c
I was thinking that things like bunny headbands, easter egg accessories, and maybe easter baskets would all be good things to create.
Heck, I haven't even gotten around to creating customs > o<

EDIT:
Oh that's right! I meant to create a fear and disgusted emotion since I'd been thinking of Inside Out when I started making those.

And good guess Graceful, yes, I went with my family to watch my sister and her school's band march in Disney's Magic Kingdom for spring break. c:
It was definitely a neat experience and I'm glad I got to go to see her.
ImageImageImage
Shad Lytlion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shad Lytlion » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:24 am

So, would anyone be opposed to one month doing movie themed Doggos?
Like, for one month we all choose a different Dreamworks film, or a different Disney film, and we all make Doggos based on them?
I'm sure it would lead to some nice big litters with some fantastic Doggos. c:
ImageImageImage
Shad Lytlion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Graceful Fox~ » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:57 am

A movie themed month would be an interesting concept ^^ I'd be down to participate in that. I have a handful of my favorite Disney movies that I could create into a litter.

Disney World truly is a wonderful place. I went last year to all the parks. I even saw my favorite character Stitch <3 I have a lanyard full of mini stitch pins. What was your experience there if I may ask ? Were you able to look around while you were with your sister ? ^^
ImageImageImage
~Graceful Fox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaceWhiskey » Mon Apr 17, 2017 4:20 am

I've put an update post on the main thread.

It's important now that anyone who has created Easter themed doggos, that they are ready to release them. I have, in the post given up a couple of days leeway, so I hope this will be enough time.
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

+
|
|
|
|
+

....isfp-t | capricorn | female

...My inbox is always open if you
...need someone to talk to/listen
...You are worth something and
...you do deserve to be happy

..........CrystalsTrades
LaceWhiskey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby ~Graceful Fox~ » Mon Apr 17, 2017 3:21 pm

@Lace I finished the last two doggos to create a litter of 4 ^^ I edit your lines a little bit to make it look like the ear is folded back so the inside is facing frontwards. I hope you guys like them ^^ I clumped them all together to make it easier. I made two with brown variations and the other 2 with gray variations. I gave the other two a bow tie to give it some spice. I also gave them different colored eggs and eyes ^^ The code word for them could be " What color are the eggs they're holding ? "

ImageImageImage
~Graceful Fox~

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby LaceWhiskey » Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:20 am

Lovely work! And that's absolutely fine with editing them.

I'll be posting mine in a little while, so we can put both litters out at the same time. ^ ^
      At the moment though I've only done one quick one, haven't been too motivated recently.

██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████

+
|
|
|
|
+

....isfp-t | capricorn | female

...My inbox is always open if you
...need someone to talk to/listen
...You are worth something and
...you do deserve to be happy

..........CrystalsTrades
LaceWhiskey

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me

Postby Shad Lytlion » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:40 am

Sorry I've been gone everyone, but I have good news!
Shad got engaged last week, and my head's been swirling since > w<

I will admit, because I haven't been on the ball as of late, it's a tad bit late for an Easter release.
However, I think these bunnies would make for a wonderful May release instead. c:

If I could have a blank lineart, I would love to make some for next month, if I may?
ImageImageImage
Shad Lytlion

My pets
My items
My wishlist
My gallery
My scenes
My dressups
Trade with me